558 prediction/spoiler - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point
558 prediction/spoiler

Predict away

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
phillip
Academy Student

phillip is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 558 prediction/spoiler

After some nonsense with Gaara and co. Kakashi's group make a surprise cameo as the swords man with the needle goes a bit too Human ceptipede.

Now introducing Battle! the energy drink evil master minds can't not afford to buy when they want to mindcontroll the entire world using the moon as a conduit for the powers of an Eldrich Abomination who's magic has been split in nine and physical body sealed inside the moon and they need the unspeakable amounts of energy to combat a rainbow-man , also its high in calcium.
phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

A brief convo between Gaara & Mizukage. Once done Mizukage will ether fade into nothingness via finished business or be sealed by Gaara. Naruto will arrive just in time to see Mizukage finished. Naruto will have a shocked look on his face & Gaara will say something profound about how Naruto isn't the only one fighting. It'll switch over to ether Sasuke confronting the alliance (possibly Sai & Kankorou's group) or Kakashi. At the end of the chapter Kabuto will be shown commenting about the failure of the Kage but say something like he's(the trump summon) finally ready.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

More shitty plot and character development! At least Gaara's skills haven't been ridiculously haxed or horrendously underplayed in this little arc.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #5
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho prediction coming soon: "Jinchuriki No More"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:40 AM   #6
zero90
Academy Student

zero90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mizukage being sealed and Naruto will witness it.Naruto will then awe gaara for it.
Then Kabuto will curse about his Kages all sealed and get his 'trump' card ready.
We might see a scene that Sasuke killing all zetsu and shinobi alliance ppl.
zero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:01 AM   #7
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

First i predict that there will be no Sasuke. Until this war isn't done we won't get anymore Sasuke. Second of all Vengeance is right. The last panel will most likely show Kabuto blabbering about his trump card and i bet my money that it will be the shittiest trump card ever.

And i will post my prediction later.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:49 PM   #8
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I predict the next chapter will show them rounding up the remaining edo's and then shift to kakashi's group then a little bit of madara's group meeting up with some alliance ninjas for warmup
Old 09-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

I predict Kabuto blabbering some shit again, maybe another glimpse of sasuke and as usual some more edos getting their ass kicked...all in all not expecting much.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:35 AM   #10
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Wow!?! I know the story has taken a shitty turn for the worse (yea happened a while ago) but you guys are freak'n negative.

I do have to say that I like that Gaara not being haxed but using stuff that was provided, sounds more like a ninja move than most of the other crap. You know, like lava and rubber jutsus. < "Pokemon ninjas!! Gotta Catch em all!!!"

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #11
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Naruto 558
Past shadows

Scene shows Gaara and the second Mizukage

Gaara: It's over...sealing team! Get over here!
Mizukage: Ahaha! It seems that the next generation surpassed us! You know i wasn't the evil *guy after all!
Gaara: No...you were not...
The sealing team gets in front of Mizukage and starts the preparations for sealing.
Gaara as he turns his back to the sealing team, looks forward to the horizont.
Gaara: The evil guy is something entirely different...

Scene shows Kakashi making a few handsigns.

Kakashi: Everyone stand aside! I will use my most powerful jutsu!
Fodder: Don't be hasty commander!
Kakashi: Stand back i said! Mangekyou Sharingan! Kamui! Divine vortex!

A vortex forms and from all the swordsmen the chakra is absorbed!
Kakashi as he slowly falls to the ground: Call a medical team...and now seal these guys! They have no chakra left...
Fodder: Commander! Thinking: He is really something...to think that he was able to took on all the seven swordsmen of the mist, alone and defeat them...but what price did he paid!?!
Kakashi slowly rises up.
Kakashi: It's finally over with these guys...
Fodder: Commander! Good job on those guys! With such ninjas at our side i'm confident we can win!
Kakashi: Stop it. It's not my realisation. It was a team effort!
Kakashi thinking: Confident, huh? This was nothing...it was a mere glimpse of Madara's resources...

Scene switched to Naruto

Temari: Finally...you did it Naruto!*
Temari thinking: He is still making surprises...he took out one of the most powerful Kages in history. And he is still ranked as Genin...he just proved that he has the battle tactics and power of a Kage!
Naruto: Yeah...-he has a smile on his face but the expression dissapears for a shocked one.
Dodai: What's wrong, kid?!?
Naruto faints without saying a word.

Scene shows Naruto in his mind with the Kyuubi

Naruto: What did you do? Why am i here?
Kyuubi: Stupid brat! You thought you can use my power like that and keep going? There is a price for everything!
Naruto: Wha..what price?
Kyuubi: Your life! The more you use my chakra like that, the more you will be drained from your life energy! *You will kill us both! You drain my chakras and you drain yours!*
Naruto yelling: That's because you aren't going to help me!*
Kyuubi: And why would i help you stupid brat? I want to be released not to be kept here forever!
Naruto: Then let's make a compromise! Let's make a deal!
Kyuubi: What deal? Let me free and i will listen to you.
Naruto: That's my intention nine tails. But first you will listen to me. I will let you free but first i need your cooperation to finish that technique.
Kyuubi: It's impossible brat! No man can use that technique. I thought you understood that the last time you tried.
Naruto: Some things have changed.*
Kyuubi: So it's done ? You will let out of this your stubborness and you finally decided that it's time to forget words and use it?
Naruto: I think it's time to get serious about it. I will fight Sasuke and there is no other way.
Kyuubi: So if i give you the chakra to do it you will let me free?
Naruto: if you give me the chakra i will let you free.*
Kyuubi: then it's a deal brat. I will keep my word. I hope you will do the same.
Naruto: I will! Many people have put their hopes into me ( he flashbacks Jiraya, kakashi, sakura, nagato, konan, itachi, minato and kushina) ! I will not fail them! I will beat Sasuke!
Kyuubi: Then open this cage and let me adjust your body to fit mine!*

Scene shows Kabuto standing in a cave .

Suddenly a shadow appears behind him giving him a kick. Kabuto is thrown a few meters away but he quickly regains his posture and makes a handsign.
Kabuto: Snake gun!
*A snake emerges from the tip of Kabuto's finger towards the shadow.
Shadowed figure: Fire style! Fireball jutsu!
The fireball hits the snake killing it.
Kabuto: Uchiha Itachi...so you've made it here...
Itachi: Yakushi Kabuto, no other mortal have dared to summon the deads as you did. You will pay for this.
Kabuto: Maybe, maybe not...
Itachi as he activates MS: Susano'o!!
Kabuto makes a handsign and another pentagram appears with Kabuto in its center.
Itachi: What are trying to do?
Kabuto: I will tell you, the man who feared nothing, the infamous Uchiha Itachi, the true meaning of despair!

Scene shows Madara standing on a hill with a shadow figure next to him.

Madara: It's almost done...Raiden-sama.
Unknown voice: Good. You tricked them well with the Eye of the moon. Now, make that Yakushi kid to use his summon.*
Madara: Yes master. I will force him if i have to.
Unknown voice: Probably you will have to.*
Madara: It seems that your plan is coming to an end Raiden-sama.
Raiden: It seems so. This Uzumaki child...he remembers me of my brother...
Madara: Indeed. As far as you told me he has some similarites with him.
Raiden: The same foolish mind, the same amazing power...it's like Sasuke is his brother. Opposed in everything...complementary...

Scene shows Naruto

Naruto is wearing a white jumpsuit with a small orange line accros his chest, the red coat that he weared in his battle with Pein and no longer has his headband on his head, but it's tied to his arm, much like Shikamaru. His hair is a bit longer and he has a much more mature face. Also he is a bit taller but his look on the face is the most notable difference. He looks very calm, very confident on his powers.
Naruto: So that's the effect the release had on me, huh? Let's try a chakra release...

Scene shows HQ getting violently shaked!

Raikage: What was that!?! The enemy?!
Shikaku: No...it was raw chakra..a release of chakra.
Tsunade with a shocked look, thinking: I think i've recogniswd that chakras! Could it be...you?
Random sensor: Whaa!?!
Raikage: What happend ?
Random: It's...it's Naruto!
Tsunade: Something happend to him?!?
Random sensor: No...actually ...
Raikage: Spit it out already!
Random sensor: His chakra levels! They just raised to incredible amounts! It's like he has five times the power he just had moments ago!

Scene shows Kabuto facing Itachi.

Itachi with a feared look : What do you mean? Madara is just a puppet?
Kabuto: Do you know the legend of the two sons of the Sage?
Itachi: Yes i do.
Kabuto: Then you know that the elder son got the sage's eyes and the younger the sage's body right?
Itachi: Yes.
Kabuto with menacing eyes: *Well then, i must tell you...that the elder son is alive. And he will do everything it takes to capture Naruto and Sasuke!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (09-30-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (10-01-2011), woody_3162 (09-30-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #12
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

how many times you gonna post the same prediction??
Old 09-30-2011, 01:09 PM   #13
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
how many times you gonna post the same prediction??
until we believe its true!
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked
ultimateGunner2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ultimateGunner2 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (09-30-2011), Human Rasengan (09-30-2011), k-lai (09-30-2011)
Old 09-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #14
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^lmaooo .
Old 09-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #15
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok finally got something resembling a chap together

for those who don't know this a continuation from the 557 thread which has now been termed 'The return of Minato Arc'.
here is the link if you wish to read the previous to this.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthr...t=82863&page=5

‘The return of Minato Arc’
Naruto 560 & 561: Inheritance

Minato: Did Jiraiya sensei teach you any seals whilst you studied with him?
Naruto: He tried, but i just didn't seem to have the knack for remembering them, i kept getting them mixed up and end up writing some rubbish instead.
Minato: hahaha i guess you take after your father as well then, i used to be rubbish at seals too, until your mother taught me that is.
Naruto: haha was mum stronger than you?
Minato: well lets say she was the one ninja that could land a hit on me everytime, i was too afraid to dodge!! ok then that can wait till later. We will start with the first techique that me and your mum came up with together
Naruto:...
Minato: the flying thunder god technique!
Naruto:!! the shunsshin jutsu! you mean i could do that?! Wicked!! i heard how you took out a whole army with that move.
Minato: hehe legends always do get exaggerated, it wasn't exactly a whole army but lets see if you can manage it.

Scene switch to Kabuto

You see Kabuto collapsed on the floor collapsed in on himself. Madarra walks out of the shadows

Madarra:...so you really have fallen.
He continues walking towards Kabuto he stands over him and teleports Kabuto into his other dimension.
Madarra: *sigh* to think you actually thought you could control the fourth…and now you leave me to clean up your mess…such a pain even in death, hopefully your corpse will provide some answers.
???: It’s not good to speak of the dead so Madarra!

We see a figure step out of the shadows, hi face shocks Madarra.

Madarra: Izuna!!!

Scene switch to Naruto

Minato walks over to naruto and holds out his arm in front of him. We see letters flow out from underneath his sleave and flow over his hand.

Minato: Naruto, the shushin no jutsu was a special seal I helped create with your mother, this is it on my hand
Naruto: ??!
Minato: The seal itself is a only one part of it,however it has a very important function. The people of the Namikaze clan excelled in a few things, the first thing was their exceptional chakra control and the second was their speed. In fact our chakra control and what we could do with it was so exceptional that it was actually treated as Kekai genkai.
Naruto: Kekai Genkai?
Minato: yes, your mother and my clan shared a similar fate, due to our skills and fame we were targeted. Many Namikaze clansmen were caught over the years and tortured so that other villages could learn their secrets...but no matter however many were caught or tortured, no matter how many were broken and revealed all they would no one else could replicate what we did.
Naruto:..
Minato: It was for this very reason that we were eventually wiped out.
Naruto: Why??
Minato: A sharingan or byakugan could be transplanted, a jutsu or seal could be learnt and even a kekaki genkai user could be dissected for study but what the Namikaze did could not be replicated. This made us extremely dangerous and of no value to our enemies...and thus the Namikaze clan ended up dissapearing in the folds of history...even my knowledge of them is 2nd hand from the third.
Naruto:..
Minato: Anyway enough of sad thoughts! I had already developed the flying thunder god technique before i met your mother but it was incomplete.
Naruto: Incomplete??
Minato: yes, you see the flying thunder god technique works by using my chakra as an anchor for example

Minato takes out two Kunai and throws one some distance away the second he drops at his feet.

Mianto: now each of those Kunai have my chakra in them and they are anchors for me. Now because i am stronger than the tiny amounts of chakra that rests in them i can stay here fine, but if i let myself go and let that one far away pull me

He dissapears in a yellow flash and appears to the Kunai he threw away
Minato: and if i now let the other one pull me
he dissapears again and stands right in front of naruto where the other kunai is planted into the ground
Minato: and if let them pull at me alternately...
he waits for a second and then starts flashing between the kunai back and forth

Naruto: Wow.
Minato appears next to him again

Minato: I wasn't called the yellow flash for no reason, the pull when it takes you is instantaneous you are effectively transported at the speed of light.
Naruto: Woow
Minato Smiles, ' I'm glad your'e impressed because i'm not going to teach it to you until you first tell me why it was incomplete without the shunshin seal i just showed you'.

Naruto looks at his father in surprise and then has a resigned look on his face, 'You know it's quite obvious that erosenin was your sensei too!!

Scene Switch to Madarra

Madarra: He brought you back?!!
Kabuto: no I didn’t kukuku
Madarra:??!!
Kabuto: I was planning to keep him until after the war in case I needed to deal with you, however it seems like things didn’t go to plan kukukuku
Madarra: How?!!
Kabuto: Orochimaru’s soul transfer technique! It was not something I wished to use at any time, Orochimaru’s soul is a part of mine now, my previous body helped keep him at bay and from completely taking over…it will be much harder now!
Madarra: How dare you! You will die for this Kabuto!!
Kabuto: I think you forget who you’re speaking to Madarra, can you really afford to fight me now?!
Madarra:…
Kabuto: I am still your ally and I promise once you are done with Sasuke I will transfer myself to him and return your brother to you.
Madarra:…You had better make yourself useful Kabuto otherwise your death will be more unpleasant than even you can imagine!

Madarra swirls away into nothing
Kabuto: Kukukuku

continued...in next post

Last edited by woody_3162; 09-30-2011 at 02:28 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (09-30-2011), Human Rasengan (09-30-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), thegodfather2450 (10-01-2011), Vishnu (10-01-2011)