558 prediction/spoiler - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #31
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 558 prediction/spoiler

how do you thank posts i so want to thank you for these awesome predictions i don't even wanna bother reading the manga anymore even if the next chapter comes out please continue these predictions until i find out how to thank it looks like some peoples rep is going up <3

Old 10-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #32
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

You can't thank until you have 10 posts.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #33
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You can't thank until you have 10 posts.
ok thanks
ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2011)
Old 10-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #34
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

the writer has to write to please the audience, develop characters and to stick to the plot line planed out.
Also has to please the corporations by juicing as much dough as possible and not fit every thing readers want in 1 chapter.

Fan predictions only predict in the short term to please people on forums..

You cannot replace kishi
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-29-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011)
Old 10-02-2011, 01:14 AM   #35
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
the writer has to write to please the audience, develop characters and to stick to the plot line planed out.
Also has to please the corporations by juicing as much dough as possible and not fit every thing readers want in 1 chapter.

Fan predictions only predict in the short term to please people on forums..

You cannot replace kishi
Did any of us said something about replacing Kishi? We re just offerimg another story. Another development. At least for me it's about the pleasure to make this manga much more interesting.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #36
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^Wow talk about requests!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-02-2011), woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #37
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto 563: A flying god of thunder

Scene opens with a bird’s eye view showing a field full of Naruto’s as far as the eye can see all you can see are Narutos’, they are all sitting down eyes closed as if meditating and are all covered in the Kyubi chakra cloak.

The scene switches to Minato
Naruto and Minato are standing together

Minato: Naruto the flying thunder god technique is the only other technique that I created that like the rasengan that doesn’t require any seals.
Naruto: That means it’s going to be hard right? Rasengan was a nightmare to learn! You should have seen how ero senin tried to teach it to me!
Minato: hehe, yes it is hard but it also means there don’t need to be any complicated moves to use it and also mastered properly it can be an instantaneous move for attack or defence.
Naruto: Awesome!!
Minato: Now there are variations to it, some which do require seals and can be pretty useful in different situations but we’re going to start with the basics first.

He moves a little away from Naruto, he throws his kunai so it flies a little way before implanting into the side of a tree.

Minato: now Naruto some important points first. The flying thunder god technique isn’t an automatic technique, do you know what that means?
Naruto: ...
Minato: It means you can’t avoid an attack that you are unaware of or that catches you by surprise it is activated by conscious thought.
Naruto: ...
Minato: However since thought is pretty fast it means you can pretty much counter anything as soon as you are aware of it. The second thing is that this is a space time technique which means it can’t normally be be limited by barriers and seals.
Naruto: so you’re not really actually moving...?
Minato: Exactly! You are teleporting! You disappear one place and reappear at the other. So even if there is a wall of fire between you and you target it will have no effect.
Naruto: Ok I get that
Minato: and if you wish to use it effectively it also requires constant focus all the time
Naruto: constant focus?
Minato: That kunai in the tree there is simply an anchor, a point on the map to draw you to it but how would you use it?

He creates a rasengan in his right hand; ‘for example my target could be the tree itself’.
He disappears and reappears right in front of the tree and hits it with his rasengan just below where the kunai is planted.
He reappears next to Naruto once more. ‘But what if my target hadn’t been the tree? What if it had been in front of it? In that case...’
He disappears once again and reappears in front of the tree but this time facing away from it, he sticks out his rasengan mimicking hitting somebody.
He reappears next to Naruto again; ‘and what if my target had actually been under the kunai, what then?’
Hi disappears and this time he appears coming down vertically parallel to the tree and hits his rasengan straight into the ground.
He reappears next to Naruto once more.

Minato: You have to be aware of where and how you want to appear for this to be an affective technique in battle, do you understand.
Naruto: ...yeh i do, but...
Minato: What?
Naruto: Well just now you were standing still right, so how come you were moving so fast towards the ground when you appeared vertically, shouldn’t you have been dropping at normal speed.
Minato: hehehe, i will have to thank Jiraiya sensei when I see him, he really did do a good job on you!
Naruto scratching his head: haha yeh he did
Minato: The reason is because though you’re not technically moving in real space you are still moving between dimensions. You can use that momentum to your advantage, in fact you have no choice, it is much easier to appear moving since there is still some energy left when you appear , appearing stationary is much harder since you have to disperse that residual energy.
Naruto: oh...
Minato: hehe don’t worry, once you start doing it you’ll realise what I mean. Anyway enough with the explanations let’s start. This is what you need to do.

Scene Switch to Kabuto

You see him flying towards his destination.

Kabuto thinking: (I need to find someone fast, the soul transfer technique isn’t compatible with edo tensei. At this rate my soul will be stripped away in no time...and before that orochimaru sama will take control).

He lands on an outcrop of rock and looks down into a valley full of ninja still fighting.
Kabuto thinking: (I still have to be careful, once I choose a live host I will be stuck with them for 3 years...but who is out there.
Orochimaru: (You were always my trusted companion Kabuto, it disappoints me that you would try so hard to keep me away)
Kabuto: (!! You’re strong enough for conscious thought?!! I need to hurry!!)
Orochimaru: (It seems you also underestimated me Kabuto, there are many things you have failed to understand)
Kabuto: (?!!)
Orochimaru: (My will is stronger, I am stronger!! And i will be reborn!!)
Kabuto: (...I’m sorry Orochimaru sama, I shall not allow that to happen)

Kabuto jumps to head off to another destination when kunai’s come flying out of nowhere making him dodge.

Itachi: You have been a hard person to track down Kabuto
Kabuto: Itachi?!!
Itachi: It seems you have finally found yourself a pair of Sharingans, i wonder...was it worth the cost?
Kabuto: ?!! If you know so much about the edo tensei technique then let me pass!
Itachi:... I would fulfil that request but you seem to be under a misapprehension
Kabuto:...
Itachi: you seem to think we’re friends and that I wish to help you!!

Scene Switch to Naruto:

Naruto is sitting seated, he a look of extreme concentration on his face.

Naruto: I think I’ve finally got it but it’s hard to tell if it’s working or not.
Minato: It will be since you should only be trying this once you’ve learnt to sense your chakra. But its best to get you started on this anyway.
Naruto: I understand creating a link between me and the external chakra, I can’t do it yet but I get it. But why do you have to let go of everything??
Minato: Every second we exist we maintain and hold our bodies together, mostly unconsciously. Our stance, our motions, you could for example now relax your shoulders right, so why aren’t they relaxed already? Why are you holding them like that without even realising?
Naruto: ?!...
Minato: That seated position you’re in is the hardest position to do that in, if you can do it like that then you’ve mastered it. You sense all your chakra that is externally around you, you focus on one creating your link and in a manner of speaking giving it more substance than the others, more even than your own chakra in your body.
Naruto:...
Minato: But it can’t draw you until you let go your body essentially has to give up so that it can be drawn!!

Naruto stands up and looks towards his father

Naruto: So I have to focus on the external chakra, concentrate on how I want to reappear whilst consciously letting myself go?!!!
Minato: Yep and this is the easy part, the hard part is being done by your friend over there.
Naruto:...
Minato: You think this is hard hehe you should hear some of the stories the third told me of other Namikaze ninja in the past, what they could do with their chakra was amazing. It was actually one of his stories when I was young that gave me the idea to even attempt the flying thunder god technique.
Naruto: You know I miss that old geezer a

Naruto suddenly crashes down on one knee he raises a hand to his head

Minato: Naruto?! What’s wrong?!!
Kyubi walks into the area: It is done, he just got the whole of their experience in one go, I should have dispersed them more slowly but
Naruto: no, it’s fine...i think...i think...

He disappears in an orange flash and appears right in front of the Kyubi, standing upright, he stumbles forward and crashes into him making them both fall onto the ground with Naruto on top of the Kyubi.

Minato: Ha ha ha told you it was harder to stop then it was to move!!
Naruto: Ha ha ha yeh you did, didn’t you
Kyubi: grrrrrrr

Madarra: It seems I finally found where the mice have been hiding

He swirls into view a little way from Minato

Madarra: It seems you have significant skills in creating barriers too Yondaime, I wonder what the mice have been up to while the cat has been away!!!

Next Week 564: A change in alliances
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (10-03-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011), J-man123 (10-03-2011), k-lai (10-03-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-02-2011), Shadowblade (10-02-2011), thegodfather2450 (10-03-2011), Vishnu (10-02-2011)
Old 10-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #38
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

@ Woody and Vishnu, these chapters been amazing and entertaining, its going nice and smoothly, keep them coming guys till the end lol. I wonder what hapned to Jericho.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-02-2011, 08:06 PM   #39
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Vishnu and Woody.
Vishnu (10-03-2011), woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #40
9Tailed Sage
Academy Student

9Tailed Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow woody and vishnu u guys make some pretty good stories. Thank you both!
9Tailed Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9Tailed Sage For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 04:58 AM   #41
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Wow the newb's are just loving huh! lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-03-2011), Vishnu (10-03-2011), woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #42
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

I Think Woody & Vishnu you both can create excellent manga series.
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionwajih For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #43
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionwajih View Post
Sorry I Belived instead of think...
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lionwajih For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-03-2011)
Old 10-03-2011, 09:08 AM   #44
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry I Belived instead of think...
It's called the "Edit" Button.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #45
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto 564: A Change in Alliances

Scene shows Madarra standing about a dozen feet away from Yondaime. Naruto and the kyubi clone are still tangled together on the ground a little further away to the side.

Minato: Madarra?!
Madarra: I never expected to see you again Yondaime, but you ruined my plans once before, I won’t let you interfere with them this time around.

Minato pulls out his three pronged kunai and holds up in a defensive position.

Madarra: I have the rinnegan this time around Yondaime, do you really think you can defeat me?

Minato looks at madarra for a moment and then turns to look at Naruto and the Kyubi
Minato: Do you remember what we spoke of?!!
Naruto:???
Kyubi: Yes!
Minato: Then go!!!

He throws his kunai towards Naruto and the Kyubi clone. The Kyubi grabs at the kunai and both him and Naruto disappear in a flash of light.

Madarra: !!! You’ve taught him the flying thunder god technique already?!
Minato: He is my son, and I had to make sure I gave him some sort of an edge against you if you weren’t willing to listen.
Madarra: Willing to listen?!
Minato: Yes, I have a proposal for you.

Scene Switch to an Unknown location

We see a naruto clone running as fast as he can over the ground. Suddenly there’s a flash of light and Naruto and the Kyubi clone come crashing down next to him.

Naruto: Noooooooo.
He grabs the clone by the jacket
Naruto: Take me back!!! We have to go help my dad!!
Kyubi: Naruto!! This was your fathers last request!! I wasn’t the one that brought you here and I have no way of taking you back.

You see tears well up in naruto’s eyes
Naruto: But why??
Kyubi: Do you remember just before we started training your dad took me to one side to talk in private?

Naruto flashbacks remembering Minato and 2 kyubi clones standing a little far away conversing. Minato has hands resting on both of the clone’s shoulders as he talks to them.

Kyubi: He gave me and another clone some of his chakra, this clone was then sent to head off and get as far away from there as possible so that we could teleport here.
Naruto: But how did you manage to use the flying thunder god technique?
Kyubi: I didn’t, it was your father. This Kunai he threw activated the technique and teleported us here.
Naruto:…
Kyubi: He knew that it was possible that Madarra had spotted him, he also knew that madarra would come searching for either him or you.
Naruto: So what?! I’m going to have to fight him anyway, we could have both taken him on!
Kyubbi: No you couldn’t Naruto, and Minato knew you wouldn’t listen which is why he told me this.
Kyubi: You are not ready to fight Madarra! You have no experience yet using the flying thunder god technique, if you took him on right now you would certainly lose.
Kyubi: You’re father didn’t have much longer left anyway Naruto…and before he left he asked me to help him in one final plan he wanted to implement.
Naruto: Not long left??!!!

Scene Switch to Minato

Minato: I don’t have much longer left here.
Madarra:??!
Minato: I think any lingering questions I might have had, any reason to stay was fulfilled once I saw how much my son had grown. I’ve been feeling the pull to let go ever since, it’s only my seals that have been keeping me here but even they won’t be able to keep me in this world for much longer.
Madarra: So why do you stay and what is this proposal?
Minato: first I need you to answer something…truthfully.
Madarra:??
Minato: Ever since I’ve been brought back, I’ve been thinking about this war and for your reasons for doing this. From what I know of you I’m sure you have your selfish reasons to gain what you feel you were denied. I also understand your reasons for your revenge on the clan you did everything for but were then shunned by.
Madarra:…
Minato: But your revenge has been gained and the hidden villages…as they are now they could have been destroyed easily in secret rather than a full out war, so I have been thinking…why?!
Madarra:...and what answer have you arrived at?
Minato: Even though your selfish desires of leadership might be mingled into it this has all been about the hidden villages. They are a shadow of their former selves, eaten away over time by hatred and fear, anger and jealousy. They have faltered from the path that they originally set out on, they forgot why they were created in the first place!!!
Madarra: …
Minato: You created this war so that they would unite once again, against a common foe, against a common threat. If they wouldn’t of their own accord then you would force them back to how they should have been…the way you and Hashirama once imagined them to be.
Madarra: You certainly have been thinking a lot Yondaime. You are one who was worthy to have sat in the seat of Hokage of the hidden Leaf. ( Maybe I can use him to my advantage! I shall have to play this out carefully) I will admit you mostly correct in your assumptions Yondaime, both my selfish reasons and my selfless are what you say.

Minato begins takes a long look at Madarra and then slowly begins to walk over to him.

Minato: I thought so…I am not sure if it is possible to be able to permanently unite this broken world of ours, I can not even imagine how you intend to maintain this…but I do understand one thing.
Madarra: What is that?
Minato: you are a shell of your former self are you not?
Madarra:?!!!
Minato: I remember our fight, I see you as you are now too. Whether it was because of your fight with Hashirama or something else but you no longer have access to the chakra you once had, right?
Madarra: how…?!!
Minato: you never used anything other than the phasing or teleporting moves which I believe like mine require very little chakra, even releasing the Kyubi last time didn’t require much due to the weakening of the seal.
Madarra: …
Minato: I think the only chakra you have is the chakra that is currently circulating in your body at the present time. Your body has lost the ability to store chakra any more hasn’t it?!
Madarra: (Is he really going to offer what I think he is, I have to make this believable!) That doesn’t matter any more! I can do enough to achieve my ambitions, the rinnegan has already helped boost how much chakra I have so it matters not!

Minato laughs quietly: ‘Does that mean you’d turn down a gift from an ally?’.
Madarra: (Yes!!!) Gift??? What do you mean??
Minato: I share your desire to unite this world, and as long as you promise me one thing, then I shall merge the remaining chakra I have with yours before I leave.
Madarra: (Promise?!!) What promise are you asking for?
Minato: I don’t know how you intend to unite this world and I shan’t ask, I believe in the goal which is enough for me. I do not know what your intentions are for Naruto but you must promise that you shall not kill him. I may choose to help you as a previous hokage of this world but I demand this as a father!!

Madarra steps back looking visibly shocked, he looks down as if thinking and then looks back up at Minato

Madarra: (You Fool!! You really have no idea to what I have planned!! To think I would find you so naïve Yondaime, is this due to the edo tensei or has seeing your son affected you) You do not make this easy Minato, I will admit I have plans for Naruto…

He looks up into the air and sighs he then looks back at Minato

Madarra: In return for your aid I will make you this promise, I promise that Uzumaki Naruto shall suffer no harm from me. I will have need of Naruto but I promise not to kill him, I swear not to harm him in any permanent fashion at all. If we must fight I will attempt to incapacitate him or retreat. He will never have need to fear any hostile action from my part.
Minato: Thank you
Madarra: BUT! I do not promise to be his protector, this is a war and there are many others out there fighting for their own reasons. I have no intentions to go out of my way to help him if he’s in trouble. He will have to prove that he is capable of surviving this himself!!! Does this promise satisfy you?
Minato: It does and thank you

Scene Switch to Naruto

Kyubi: He asked me to explain how the chakra merging between us worked.
Naruto: Why?
Kyubi: Because he wished to transfer the last of his chakra over to Madarra before he was forced to leave this world.
Naruto: Madarra?!!! My dad was going to help him?!!!
Kyubi: grrrrrr NO!! Your father was helping YOU! This was his last gift for you in this war as your father.
Naruto:…?? I don’t understand.

The Kyubi clone looks over to the other clone that is still hanging around, he nods his head and the other clone disappears in a puff of smoke.

Naruto:!!! Oh…
Kyubbi: Yes Naruto. That is why it took me so long to complete my part of the training, it didn’t take me that long to sense my own chakra, I was learning to sense his!!!

Scene Switch to Minato

We see Minato flaking away in the breeze like some of the other edo golems have done. Madarra stands there looking on at the spot where Minato stood.
Madarra: ( Thank you Minato, though I never intended on fighting your son, I shall watch on to witness his death for your sake! This war is mine now, Nothing shall stand in my way!!)

Next Week: Woody will be on Hiatus for new ideas ;-)

Subnote: There is no way I would normally have given the plot away in the same chapter as the twist but I thought this particular fan fic was getting pretty long as it is with all the talking!!!
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (10-03-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-03-2011), J-man123 (10-03-2011), thegodfather2450 (10-03-2011), Vishnu (10-03-2011)