558 prediction/spoiler - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:59 PM   #46
9Tailed Sage
Academy Student

9Tailed Sage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 558 prediction/spoiler

That was a great chapter woody. Cant wait till you get some new ideas for your next chapter.
9Tailed Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 9Tailed Sage For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-03-2011)

Old 10-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #47
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

Nice prediction woody, except Minato being selfish and stupidly requesting Madara to spare Naruto's life when he always put the village above anything else in the past. I think he is much smarter than that, there is no way he'll ever make a deal with Madara.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #48
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_deevil View Post
Nice prediction woody, except Minato being selfish and stupidly requesting Madara to spare Naruto's life when he always put the village above anything else in the past. I think he is much smarter than that, there is no way he'll ever make a deal with Madara.

Lol you're right

BUT you missed the dialogue between Naruto and the Kyubi!
Minato didn't beleive any of the waffle he was spouting he was just setting Madarra up and giving him a believable reason as to why Minato would want to help him.

The whole purpose of Minato was so that Madarra would allow minato's chakra to merge with his!
And since the kyubbi learnt to sense and link onto minato's chakra that effectively means that naruto can now target Madarra and teleport to him at any time, it negates him having to put a seal on Madarra like Minato did in the flashback sequence.

So basically Madarra thought he was cleverer than Minato and gettig one up on him, but in fact Minato had the last laugh and got one up on Madarra!

BTW I did this for two reasons

1. I thought it was a clever (and in my eyes the best) way for Minato leave again, rather than losing out in a fight which he's already admitted to.

2. It sets up a potentially good fight between Madarra and naruto in the future, (lots of counter attacking if you know what I mean)

Sorry if I didn't make it clear the way I wrote it.

Last edited by woody_3162; 10-03-2011 at 04:10 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
el_deevil (10-03-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-04-2011)
Old 10-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #49
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Mine will be up tommorrow. Sorry but i didn't had time to make it.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #50
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
Lol you're right

Minato didn't beleive any of the waffle he was spouting he was just setting Madarra up and giving him a believable reason as to why Minato would want to help him.

The whole purpose of Minato was so that Madarra would allow minato's chakra to merge with his!
And since the kyubbi learnt to sense and link onto minato's chakra that effectively means that naruto can now target Madarra and teleport to him at any time, it negates him having to put a seal on Madarra like Minato did in the flashback sequence.

So basically Madarra thought he was cleverer than Minato and gettig one up on him, but in fact Minato had the last laugh and got one up on Madarra
I personally like the way u went around the techniques especially with the kyuubi merging with naruto's chakra. Very imaginative so keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #51
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

woody, the ideas in the prediction were amazing The idea of Madara trying to unite all villages is pretty cool, though I would wish the most bad-ass of the manga remain as one for now Coming to Minato, he would definitely do something similar to help the next generation(Naruto) if at all he is revived.
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #52
woody_3162
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
I personally like the way u went around the techniques especially with the kyuubi merging with naruto's chakra. Very imaginative so keep it up
Ha you wouldn't beleive what an utter fluke it was!!

When I started I was working two separate lines, kabuto and naruto.
Then kabuto builds to a point and I get an idea and I'm like oh shit I can get Minato into this.
Without thinking I do it whilst at the same time giving naruto his kyubi power boost! Lol
Then I'm like, what the hell do I do now? Give him flying thunder God as well?!
Thankfully I managed to think around it and it worked out quite well! Lol
Old 10-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #53
woody_3162
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivhturp2 View Post
woody, the ideas in the prediction were amazing The idea of Madara trying to unite all villages is pretty cool, though I would wish the most bad-ass of the manga remain as one for now Coming to Minato, he would definitely do something similar to help the next generation(Naruto) if at all he is revived.
To be honest I kinda left that open.
Both Madarra and Minato were lying to each other but in Madarras case I left it open (I think) with the way I wrote it for people to decide themselves on which bits he was lying about.

I actually got the whole idea for the Minato and Madarra conversation from that 'New interview' thread that's popped up (which turned out to be the old interview).

I re read what kishi said, about bonds and people doing things for their own reason and their not being a change of good and evil but trying to give more of an understanding why they do what they do blah blah blah.

That just got me thinking along that track, though Madarra in my head is still uber evil no.1 in this manga
Old 10-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #54
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
Lol you're right

So basically Madarra thought he was cleverer than Minato and gettig one up on him, but in fact Minato had the last laugh and got one up on Madarra!

BTW I did this for two reasons

1. I thought it was a clever (and in my eyes the best) way for Minato leave again, rather than losing out in a fight which he's already admitted to.

2. It sets up a potentially good fight between Madarra and naruto in the future, (lots of counter attacking if you know what I mean)

Sorry if I didn't make it clear the way I wrote it.
I am speechless woody, that was just a brilliant concept, couldnt have ever thought of that myself or anyone i think, ur just too unique (vishnu and jericho included) , very creative and clever . WELL DONE. This idea also opens up for a chance that minato can say farewell to the whole village (while witnessing) somehow with his remaining chakra by making an appearance just after madara is defeated for good in the final battle.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-04-2011), woody_3162 (10-03-2011)
Old 10-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #55
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Pairing shit storm incoming, and everyone but Naruto failing hard.

Last edited by Dagoro; 10-04-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #56
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

lol @ spoilers. Muu recovered? How. Dude was sealed in Gaara's sand and paralysed with Oonoki's stone jutsu.

I just hope this aint another one of Kishi's antics to get glow naruto more hype.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #57
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
lol @ spoilers. Muu recovered? How. Dude was sealed in Gaara's sand and paralysed with Oonoki's stone jutsu.

I just hope this aint another one of Kishi's antics to get glow naruto more hype.
didnt Muu say something just as they were about to seal him?http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/7

So he probably would be able to escape the seal due to his having "no chakra" or something. Im suprised OOnoki didnt know this
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #58
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

regardless of what this weeks chapter brings.......you need to keep your current prediction going woody........best shit i have heard in a good while.......and with the last few chapters being some of the most predictable in the entire manga....

i give you major props on your creativity........you get a gold star
Old 10-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #59
aspit
Academy Student

aspit is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
didnt Muu say something just as they were about to seal him?http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/7

So he probably would be able to escape the seal due to his having "no chakra" or something. Im suprised OOnoki didnt know this
When Naruto defeated Muu, He split and hide himself. while the other one was buried.

Last edited by aspit; 10-04-2011 at 12:42 PM.
aspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #60
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

"Splet"? The hell is "splet"?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote