Games and all things related - Page 119 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #1771
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Games and all things related

The game itself is very clever. I would really like a battle arena version where you could fight each other. Bring back the kamikaze button mashers... but with cute little robed characters and not-vampires.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #1772
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Self-shield + Rain + Chain Lighting = Mass murder.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #1773
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Usually what I do is Earth Armour, then an AoE spell and wait till everyone is dead.

ACt - They do have a battle arena where you can fight each other. BRING IT (significantly older) BRO!
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #1774
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Really? Huh. What was I playing all this time? Need to relearn shit. How many can we fight at one time? AoE?
Old 10-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #1775
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Area of Effect spell. So for example when you load up a spell, hold shift and press the right mouse button. It unleashes that spell all around you and affects anyone who's close.

And yeah, you were playing the single player campaign. I think it's a maximum of 4 players against one another, not sure, never tried it.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #1776
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Mass Effect 3 co-op. Fuck yeah.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #1777
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Mass Effect 3 co-op. Fuck off.
Fixed .
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #1778
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Not sure how to feel about ME3 co-op. On the one hand, fuck you EA for turning my BioWare games into casual shit. On the other hand, KROGAN SMASH.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #1779
Demi-God
BEST

If the single player is good, I don't mind the added co-op. Might actually turn out to be one of the better features of the game.

AC2 time.

Edit: Trying it out now, Desmond got fat and Lucy had some horrible botox done. Is Shaun based and voiced by Danny Wallace? And I swear Lucy was missing a finger in the last game.

Edit 2: Shaun is a dick.

Last edited by Demi-God; 10-13-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #1780
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Not sure how to feel about ME3 co-op. On the one hand, fuck you EA for turning my BioWare games into casual shit. On the other hand, KROGAN SMASH.
I dunno... haven't read about it, but if they can make the game suitably difficult and you can get the entire team to carry out missions together (meaning having 9 players at a time), it could be good. I think the best thing they could do with this is have a similar level set up in co-op campaigns to the final mission in ME2 - multiple objectives so you actually have to break up teams to finish the level. But balancing that with a single player campaign is probably like having to make two games. So unlikely.

If it is just a co-op versus battle thing... then the only upside is Krogan death matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Edit 2: Shaun is a dick.
Shaun is English, right?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 AM   #1781
Demi-God
BEST

Yup.

Danny Wallace is amazing, Shaun is a dick.

Got to the part where they took my family, when the sister told me to go beat up her cheating boyfriend, as he tried to run away I punched him down the street a good 50 times. Till eventually it got to a point where I could knock him out and loot him. Gonna loot everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (10-21-2011)
Old 10-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #1782
ACt
Heart Wizard

Yeah, looting is fun. My wife got upset when she started a different game and after killing someone then realized she could not loot the body. Was disappoint.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #1783
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I dunno... haven't read about it, but if they can make the game suitably difficult and you can get the entire team to carry out missions together (meaning having 9 players at a time), it could be good. I think the best thing they could do with this is have a similar level set up in co-op campaigns to the final mission in ME2 - multiple objectives so you actually have to break up teams to finish the level. But balancing that with a single player campaign is probably like having to make two games. So unlikely.

If it is just a co-op versus battle thing... then the only upside is Krogan death matches.
So far it's been confirmed to be separate from the main story and include a competitive setting. Multiplayer for the main Mass Effect storyline can seriously fuck off. Do not want.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #1784
Demi-God
BEST

Why not?

The way I see it, unless it's seriously ruined the actual story line, or they've had to spend less time on it than they could have or there are parts that are co-op only. I don't see how a co-op function would be bad for it. You have 2 people as back up anyway, why not have the option to have a friend or two of yours be able to control them and play alongside with you.

I would be a lot more interested in both Mass Effect and Dragon Age if they offered a co-op option for the main story line.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #1785
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

It's not going to be co-op, though. BioWare's announced that the multiplayer feature is a separate animal from the main story. If it were co-op like in Gears, I wouldn't have that much of a problem. But Mass Effect was built as a single player game with a massive universe to it, the fact that they're adding a multiplayer feature (that required them to push the release date back) means that they aren't focusing nearly as much on the main story, which was the driving force behind the game.

A separate game in and of itself that has multiplayer I wouldn't mind. Or even if it's co-op for the main story. But ME 3 will have neither. So the multiplayer can fuck off.