Games and all things related - Page 121 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:37 PM   #1801
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

AC2 almost finished, up to the part where I have to kill 9 lieutenants in Florence. Have 28 codex pages, think the last 2 are in Venice. Ezio refuses to listen sometimes, but it's all good, I'm not the one feeling the pain when he drops 100 meters to his death.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2011, 11:30 PM   #1802
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Which is exactly what the link told us. Your point?
I had no idea it was a link. In forum skin I run, links are the same color as regular text.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:11 AM   #1803
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Ezio refuses to listen sometimes, but it's all good, I'm not the one feeling the pain when he drops 100 meters to his death.
My friend and I would always yell, "DAMMIT EZIO!" whenever shit like that would happen.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:27 AM   #1804
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

He does everything so smoothly and well most of the time, but when you need him to just jump over to the ledge a foot away, he decides it's better to jump backwards, do a flip and stab a citizen.

New Vegas this weekend.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #1805
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
..snip..

..snip..
Is dead... I'd laugh at such happenstance if weren't so prophetic.

also

Unconfirmed of coarse, but still... possible Ezio cameo in Soul Cally 5. Will parry all day long.

Most of the other characters are readily identifiable, but I don't recognize the char to Ezios immediate right on the select screen either.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-19-2011), EphemeralStar (10-21-2011)
Old 10-19-2011, 03:59 PM   #1806
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Nobody does, there are threads on various sites trying to figure it out. I'm guessing it's just a new character to the SC series.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:07 PM   #1807
Demi-God
BEST

Yeah most likely, better than Yoda.

Finished Ass Creed, fuckin' holograms and fat popes.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:36 AM   #1808
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

NEROX I played a game of Axis & Allies with a friend of mine earlier today and you will be glad to hear of the conquest of the mighty German war machine. The Soviets were obliterated, The United Kingdom was captured, a strong foothold was established in Eastern Canada, the entire American navy was wiped out (with help from the Japanese) and a blockade was formed before my friend finally forfeited.

German production would have been over 100 had we bothered to track it beyond 75. Given the number of pieces available, the game designers obviously did not anticipate Germany having nearly a dozen battleships.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-20-2011)
Old 10-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #1809
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Soul Cali 5 with more Taki boob action and Ivy nipple slips than before! I have SC4 but didn't like it that much >_> SC2 was my favorite with Heihachi as my fave character. They should just put in those past exclusive characters in the game.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-20-2011)
Old 10-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #1810
Mal
Scotch

SC2 was my favourite as well because it had, in my opinion, the best move set for Mitsurugi. I just had much more fun with SC2 than any of the following ones.

In other news, my new Radeon HD 6850 was delivered today. $150 isn't bad for a +0.5 bump in my Windows Experience Index, as trustworthy a metric as that is. Got a new backpack as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
manta (10-20-2011)
Old 10-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #1811
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
SC2 was my favourite as well because it had, in my opinion, the best move set for Mitsurugi. I just had much more fun with SC2 than any of the following ones.
Mitsurugi and Ivy are going to return to their old styles in SC5.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #1812
Mal
Scotch

Sounds good so far.

So after going without any kind of anti-virus for a few months, I decided I rather be safe than sorry and downloaded Webroot Anti-virus to my desktop and Panda Cloud Anti-virus to my laptop to see which I preferred. I didn't even full test either one before deciding which one I preferred, and was glad that Panda software gave me a "why did you uninstall?" survey. I told them I was uninstalling it because I didn't like it, and my reason was "Other: MOTHERFUCKING TOOLBAR."
Old 10-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #1813
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

I hate Panda anti-virus. Installing it on my ex's father's laptop was a pain, and I never finished doing so.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #1814
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

So the only game I've really played recently is Dark Souls. Bought the limited edition.

I've not got far. Went up the steps at the start to the Undead Burgh and ended up fighting some Taurus Demon on a bridge or something.

Any Xbros want to to co-op? Should be hooking Live up in my house again soon.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-05-2011), Scientia (10-22-2011), Trey (10-22-2011)
Old 10-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #1815
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Ive been playing some saints row 2, gettin ready for 3.

gonna start playing terraria cause TOBUSCUS.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (10-22-2011), Trey (10-22-2011)