561 prediction/spoiler - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-23-2011, 04:52 AM   #46
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

Quite interesting whats going on in the Manga and the predictions here. I for my part doubt I can finish a real prediction in time but at least I can guess that even if this meteor (why do I think at FF) is stopped somehow (and it certainly will) there still will be mass dieing of Shinobi but the possibility of a sudden power up for Naruto is always given, like that he first needs to drain of all his current reserves until it comes out.
Well, let's see, when does the new chap usually come out since I always check it to end the weak nicely on Saturdays?

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #47
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Im guessing tobi and his Jinkudou could show up and since madara has already been revealed as an edo and dead. Tobi will have no more reason to wear a mask and remove his revealing his identity.

I would like to see tobi turn out to be shisui most of all after everything thats correlated between the two. Shisui just couldve taken over for madara after he died. Or shisui could have been Orochimarus final experiment that got his caught as the kid that was infused with madaras and hashiramas cells. IN a sense, that would make shisui madara and explain how shisui could develop a genjutsu beyond even tsukuyomi with a regular MS.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #48
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

A Royal Production:
Naruto 262: “Key to the Uzumaki” & 263 “not this time”

We see Bee slamming up against a rock wall, then Naruto is shown Dodging a Jink-Path.
Naruto: {dammit, that is the one that sucks your soul out! If she even gets a hold of me I am a goner!}
He is thinking back to his Fight with Pein the first time, then the last time.
{I defeated him the first time with help form the boss toads, the fox and the fact he was weak and drained. Only reason I survived recently is because of Itachi! Dammit, what kind of Kage am I gonna be if I can’t be relied don to deal the greater threat when no one else can?!}
Bee is grabbed by the Path that drains your chakra. Be is visibly getting weaker.
Naruto: “Bee!”
Tobdara: “It is too late for him, and you Naruto!”
Suddenly we see all the clones disperse all over the battlefields. Then we focus on Naruto’s eyes.
Suddenly he is grabbing the Jink-Path and pulling him off of Bee. Bee falls to his knees but is still somewhat alert.
Bee: “damn motherfucka.”
Tobdara:{fast, but not at the level of the 4th, he has much to go, if this wasn’t his final day of life.}
Naruto: {the resurrection path means nothing since their all Edo zombies! Shit! I am sorry everyone I l;et you all down, I am truly..} We see a tear drop down his, with anger in his eyes focused on Madara. {…sorry I could not save any of you in the end, this bastard got the best of me.}
We see visions of everyone he cares about, from Konohamaru to Minato & Kushina. Then suddenly it goes dark. We are inside of Naruto.
9 tailed fox is in his cage. Naruto looks as if he is about to open it.
Fox: “what are you doing?”
Naruto: “keeping a promise, the only one I can, I am setting you free fox, good luck, but please for me, don’t hurt my friends, okay?”
Fox, “No! Do not release me, not now! Do you even realize what’s happening to you?!”
Naruto looks at himself, he has many seals all over his body plus the RS designs.
Fox, “don’t you know anything about yourself? About your people?”
Naruto is quiet, no response.
“Dammit boy you’re awakening, the Uzumaki clan are the best to contain me because they are the keepers of the 9 tails!”
Naruto: “what, keeper of the 9 tails?!”
Fox: “your key is to go thru great emotions all at one time, you have to feel pain and anger at the same time along with sorrow and happiness!”
We now see Naruto, with those many seals all over his chakra cloak, on the field with the paths surrounding him and Tobdara watching from a few feet beyond them.
Naruto is on his knees and hands with his hands down. His chakra is pulsating in blue! Suddenly all the seals over his cloak are moving towards his face and go into his eyes.
Naruto: “ahhhhhhh!!!!!”
His pupils are constantly morphing to various seal designs. He looks around at the Jink-Paths, he slams his hands down!
“seal cipher: soul release!”
All the Edo’s eyes blink as if they are waking up they look at each other then their eyes close and the bodies fall limp.
Tobdara: {what is happening?! Is this the power of the Uzumaki clan?}
Kabuto: “what the hell?” {I just felt the release of souls, the ones that were following Tobi!}
End 262.
Begin 263.
Back to Naruto.
His eyes are normal now and the glow is gone.
{I felt weird but now I feel, I feel like I know what to do. I know things I didn’t before. How?}
Fox {you know are truly unhindered boy, you are now strong enough.}
Tobadara suddenly behind Naruto: “now I have you!”
He begins to form the portal, when.
“Rasengan!!!”
Suddenly Naruto is coming from behind him, it isn’t a clone .
Tobi is struck but soon swirls out before the complete follow through.
Naruto looks at his hands: {I just did that with one hand and moved faster than Rs mode! What? Over there!}
A portal pulls Bee away, but Naruto reaches for him inside the portal. A giant tentacle emerses and pushes Naruto back, then the portal disperses.
Naruto, getting up: “I will find you Uncle Bee.”
We see someone walking, but only their feet.
It is Sasuke.
He looks up and sees a figure traveling over head, far over head.
We see that it is Itachi, he looks down at Sasuke: {dear little brother, I am sorry. Hopefully Naruto will fair better than I.}
He doesn’t stop.
Sasuke: {I must be feeling some side effects, that appeared to be Itachi, I will keep my focus closer ntil I am fully adjusted to my new eyes.}
A new set of feet appear before him.
Sasuke: “who the hell are you?”
Madara, “is that any way to address Madara Uchiha, leader of the Uchiha clan, whelp?”
Sasuke: “you are not Madara, but then , you could be. I never seen him, you or whatever the case, without that damn mask. Either way what do you want?”
Madara: “I just wanted to see how my clan has faired without me. Meaning I want to see how strong I has gotten.”
Sasuke, “I don’t have time for this.”
He unleashes Ameratsu.
Madara activates his EMS, the flames disappear before scorching him.
“come now, you can do better, right?”
Sasuke forms his ultimate defense/offense with the black flames sword.
Madara smiles: “that is more like it.”
He unleashes his as well. They clash sword to sword, both mystical chakra figures fighting at the will of their masters.
Suddenly, Madara makes hand signs: “susanoo, cancel!”
Sasuke is shocked when his Susanoo is gone in the blink of an eye.
Madara: “well that was informative, It seems you still have a way to go before surpassing my status or that of even my brother. But you are on your way.”
Sasuke: “what?! I will show you power!”
Madara: “no, you won’t you if insist of continuing I would have to kill you, now is that what you want?”
Sasuke,: “shut up!”
He slams hi shands together.
“chidori great fire dragon jutsu!”
A huge dragon of fire and lightning emerges and heads straight for Madara. It is electrifying the ground and air around it.
Madara: {very nice, the lighting would prevent anyone form using a replacement jutsu due to the radius of its reach.} “ameratus: Phoenix flame”
A huge bird a black flames envelopes the dragon and is heading towards Sauske.
Sasuke: {I can’ move, he has me a in a genjutsu hold as well?}
Right before it touches him he closes his eyes.
Madara: {I see, hmmm. Now off to meet that summoner of mine.}
We see Sasuke with his eyes closed still preparing for his death.
Voice, “open your eyes loser.”
Sasuke: “what?”
We se Naruto standing there with several clones. Each in Sage mode with a rasenshuriken in hand. Naruto is standing with his arms folded.
Naruto: “now we can do this the easy way and stop this war together or the hard way and I stop you here for good, and right now Sasuke, I don’t care which!”

Next: “the decision”

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King Leonin For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (10-23-2011), J-man123 (10-24-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-23-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (10-23-2011), thegodfather2450 (10-24-2011)
Old 10-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #49
Coffee
Academy Student

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point

What if Tobi has been controlled, by another who knew how to do the Impure Resurrection, this whole time? If that's even possible then it wouldn't be too far fetched to assume Tobi is Shisui.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #50
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

So guys, I took all the time I had today to scrap together a prediction for next Chapter. Hope you like it. (And it turns out I need two posts for it...)

Chapter 561 prediction:

There is a good possibility that Itachi appears with Susanoo to stop this thing but I rather go a slight different way and I guess something like this meteor annihilated the Whirlpool Country…. Read and enjoy.

561: The End?!

At the main battle field at the point the meteor will crush a deadly silence moans. All the Shinobi are shocked and scared in the face of their imminent doom. Helplessness is spreading and despair gains the upper hand. Naruto sees that but is unable to act. Throwing himself in like that won’t help anyone. Thoughts of regret boil in him. “No, this may not be. I trained, and trained and learned to become strong, strong enough to protect anything and yet I’m still unable to do anything…” It eats him up. The situation is way over his control and he is clueless what to do. Even his gut slowly vanishes.
Onooki also is hesitating in this crisis. “This thing is too big, even why Jutsu wouldn’t be able to stop enough of it to safe anyone. Is our sinister past finally catching up to destroy the future we created?” Clueless he musters Gaara and Naruto and anyone else from all the different villages that fight together in this war. “All these young people who found a way to make the war scarred world we created more peaceful instead of us fools now have to suffer from our faults… Can this really be their fate? No they worked so hard to heal this world and their world may not be destroyed by our foolishness. I won’t allow this. They all made me remember what it means to trust and to work together. Even if the time might not be enough, even if my Jutsu won’t be enough, even if it will cost my life, I must at least try it. These young folks showed me that. They will have the future they worked for, I am from the dark past and Madara is as well. Now it’s time to conclude that past and walk to a new future. This boy will create a new age.” While looking at the trembling Naruto he prepares his ultimate Jutsu to stop the meteor.

Somewhere else on the battlefield, out of sight of the meteor but in a line with it, other things happen as well. Sasuke is approaching; searching for the main battlefield he expects the most people, and Naruto. Bee (I can’t do his way of speech so I just write what I mean normally) comes in the way.
“Yo, brat there who snatched me back then. Finally seeing you. When Naruto talked about you during training I started to think you might not be as bad but I think I must rethink it now when you’re here on the battlefield causing trouble as well.” Sasuke is barely impressed. “The eight tails, so it was true, you got away but I don’t care anyway. Just get out of my way and I don’t need to kill you.” Sasuke is threatening him cold, ready to draw his sword. “Bee, better listen to him. Can’t you feel it? There is a new darkness within him, way different… and stronger than on our last battle.” The Hachibi warns him and Bee doesn’t realize how true this is. “What are you talking of bull? Last time we nearly got him and this time he’s all alone. After we beat the shit ‘outa him there is one enemy less for the rest. Further don’t you want to pay him back for cutting off your tentacle my friend?” Be doesn’t want to give in this. “If you die, I die as well. This is just a survival assuring measurement.” He still stands around and Sasuke is getting impatient. He takes is sword and rushes at him.

End Part one

Last edited by Freakout; 10-23-2011 at 06:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-23-2011)
Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #51
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Start part two:

Bee is barely able to act and parry this attack but makes it. Sasuke though keeps on attacking fast and Bee takes a good chunk of hits. They aren’t too serious but they hurt a bit. “Youch, you know that hurt?” Sasuke doesn’t answer to this and keeps attacking. Bee has not the time to get his other swords right now and so he keeps evading attacks to prevent sever hits. “Well octo, seems we have not much of a choice anymore.” “Yeah, thanks. All just because you lazy rap-ass wouldn’t move in time. At least be on guard now. A small burst from my Chakra should give you enough time to draw your weapons so be ready.” Said and done and the moment Sasuke has a bit distance be takes out his other swords and now he fights a bit more even. Sasuke attacks him like a machine and Bee can’t land a single hit. Sasuke rather plays with him than fight him serious and he doesn’t need to anyway. However, Bee is good enough to prevent the killing hit at all. “Help me out, will ya?” “Don’t waste it Bee.” “Bijuu mode should be enough to get him.

Bee goes into Bijuu mode and additional to his swords attacks with the tails as well. In this phase Sasuke needs to dodge a bit and is drawn into defense but really effective is it not. A big fireball flies towards Bee but his cloak can stop it and his raging climbs up. The battle accelerates in speed and wherever Bee hits, chunks of ground get crushed. Rocks offer a stopping point where Sasuke can initiate the next sword rush. Bee on his parts starts to predict Sasuke’s straight forward attacks and his proud to not use Sharingan on an inferior enemy like Bee already costs him some hits. “Fire Rain” and he spits fires, like a volcano does from time to time, into the air and let it rain down on Bee. The damage is minor and most likely rather used for distraction to prepare an attack or retreat so it made Bee laugh and taunt at him. He reacts like a stone and just continues. He has a plan. With the many small fires around burning Bee is a bit restricted in his movements but nothing to major. Sasuke on his part attacks Bee and unknowing, Bee is lead into a position where he is surrounded by most of the flames. “Hellfire Bird” and from all this flames some and then more and more small balls of fire climb in the air and float around him. Bee tries to see as many as possible since he expects one of the flames start to attack him somehow. Then not one but many flames go after him and he can’t defend against all of them, even his cloak doesn’t help him much. Some hit him and others get reflected by his sword. So far he keeps up good but the flying fireballs won’t vanish or decrease, in fact they multiply and he can’t do shit to defend against all expect aimless defend. He does well by chance but soon realizes, not all of the flames have a body. Soon after in a random number a glimpse of Sharingan is seen in the flames and he gets the confirmation, it is a Genjutsu enhanced Jutsu. Not much time goes by until he reacts to that and ignores the ones with Sharingan. It works well at first but later he sees, he fell for another trick. Sasuke planned it all along and implemented more and more image to trick him. In this situation Bee is back to the beginning. After some more hurting hits he gets input from Hachibi. “Bee, come on, if this continues we both lose. Listen…” “What are you talking about, I’m full in control. There is nothing to worry about; I just wait for the right moment to strike…” “…. Yeah, of course… now listen. Try to spin around in a circle and then jump. The vacuum create through this should allow you to escape this trap. With all this fire around he can’t possible see you and that is your chance to strike.” “Fine, just that you shuddup...” Surprisingly it works and he lands behind Sasuke to land some strikes. It is fast and he takes quiet a amount of them until his reaction follows and in this moment Bee lands the fatal hit Sasuke turns out to be a Lightning clone. Meanwhile and without knowing Sasuke stands a bit away from Bee and puts on a Amaterasu arrow on Susanoo. Seems Bee bored him enough to drive him to fast ending this now. Unknowing it is a direct line between Sasuke and the meteor he knows not of where he wants to shoot. The arrow becomes quiet big and that fast. Fast as that and with the big hit box it flies at Bee. There is no way he can entirely dodge it and so the hit takes place, if not his entire body. “You lose. My flames will now burn up you chakra and you either die or get collect by Madara’s goons what doesn’t concern me. Next time you better listen to the hate. Now this alliance will fell my wrath on the world.”

The Amaterasu arrow he shot flies further and directly to Madara’s meteor. He does not see it coming in time but even if, the meteor would probably be too big to move away fast enough to prevent a hit. It just would give another impact zone. The Ninja below don’t see it coming from their position besides, the look is locket at the meteor anyway so there is a real surprise as it crushes into it and destroy much of it. It still is ridiculous big but not as big as before but it still would destroy the army. Moments later Oonoki’s Jutsu is hitting and destroys even more of the meteor. However, as he though it is not enough to get rid of it. In fact it destroyed even less then he thought he could. Now many chunks of it cover an even greater impact zone with no less destructive power and everything seems lost. “I… couldn’t protect them in my old age and now I have even more regrets when dying. What pathetic old geezer with a bad back am I…” Everything goes now black for him.

Something within Naruto, something deep within Naruto, even deeper than the Kyuubi reaches something awakes in reaction of the imminent catastrophe. Something locked up (sealed) in secrecy ages ago by the Uzumaki clan and inherited by a meanwhile unknown body so no one can ever find it again and accessible through unknown means. A power that is so massive, it may not allow to be on this world, not even with someone who can control it. Just the spark of power that comes out is enough to make the nature react to it. The earth is shaking and the trees are bending. Black storm clouds darken the sky and the stormy wind that all of a sudden came up from the dangerous silence blows the front Shinobi far back. Then, a giant outburst of Chakra pulverizes the remaining chunks of the meteor and covers the battlefield in a mountain high dust cloud. Behind the curtain of dust something is hidden…

Kabuto and Tobi from their current can witness the picture from their high ground, away from the battlefield. Tobi is curious but in Kabuto’s face a greedy and knowing look appears. “Now show me…”

Next issue: When heaven meets hell

Last edited by Freakout; 10-23-2011 at 06:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
thegodfather2450 (10-24-2011)
Old 10-23-2011, 11:14 PM   #52
TokenSmoke
Probably Smarter Than You

TokenSmoke is an unknown quantity at this point

I really enjoy reading people's ideas about the mysteries in this manga. I have some pretty developed ideas about it all, maybe you'll enjoy reading mine. I posted this elsewhere but I think it will get more traffic here.

I think that Madara fought Hashi in order to absorb a fair amount of his chakra.

Maybe:

Here is a fun list of assumptions... just an idea, see if you like some parts of it.

The sage of the 6 paths was just an Uzumaki. He had special sealing chakra. He sealed the Juubi into himself in order to remove that evil from the world. He rarely ever used the yin chakra of the beast because it was too dark - this is why his rinnegan has no tomoe.

He was an ethical dude and the great powers afforded by the completed juubi eye were too great. In my opinion: The rinnegan (the eye plus just the yang) gives you physical power with the ultimate jutsu being control over life and death. Any tomoe you add (the eye plus yin energy) are extra spiritual energy with the final ultimate jutsu being complete mind control. So, a person with ultimate yin chakra and the eyes would have mega sharingan and a person with ultimate yang chakra and the eyes would have mega rinnegan. Anyways...

The sage is unable to permanently destroy the juubi power. He is also pretty ethical - so he chooses not to live forever and can't just leave the juubi + eye all intact for someone to find and abuse. He splits up the beasts and gives his eyes and spiritual energy to one son and the physical energy to the other. The sons can't use the ultimate unethical powers because they're seperate and they can overpower one another in case one uses the beast power unethically.

Too bad the one son thought that power was the way to peace... The elder son wanted to reunite the eyes with the beast's chakra. This would grant both power over life and death, which is too much, but in the case of the tomoed rinnegan (Tons of dark yin chakra and a sharingan) it offers complete control over the minds of people. The sage sealed his sons eyes with a dead demon seal, after splitting up the beasts. This is the curse.

Eventually, the bloodlines split up even further and the sealing chakras were more of an 'Uzumaki' thing. The elder son's descendent's eyes would only gain power after their own chakra's became darker and more like the Juubi's - they would need a sealing power and a lot of yang chakra to unlock a rinnegan with excellent physical powers and control over life and death - they would need a lot of yin/dark chakra to fill it with tomoe and give it evil spirit controlling/genjutsu/mind control powers. The tablet was really left by the elder brother, and it contains his evil plan... Fill your eyes with as much hate as possible in order to gain some tomoe, combine two sets of eyes in order to obtain the ability to absorb other chakras into your own (?, got nothing there -- maybe its because the absorbing jutsu needs susanoo to have two faces and four hands so it can make two seals at once, like Madaras) ... Absorb uzumaki blood and then seal the ultimate physical energy into yourself. This will reawaken the great eye power that the sage decided was far too much for any mortal to have.

So... that is all plausible, maybe probable, definitely a cool explanation for a few mysteries.
Anyways.
The final EMS jutsu somehow allows you to absorb other people into your eyes.
~This would be consistent with Madara's special sharingan jutsu.
~It would also provide an avenue for acquiring a rinnegan out of an EMS.
~It would give the two ancestors something to fight over - older brother wants all of the power and younger brother wants to keep it seperate so that trust and peace are acquired. So, the sage sealed elder's eyes and split the juubi up and even sealed it's body so that the older brother could never get to it. The younger was charged with keeping it away.

Perhaps Madara read this on the tablet and had absorbed Mito Uzumaki. This clan represented a fair source of yang chakra and, we've been told, some cool sealing powers. He needed the sealing powers in order to properly control Hashi's chakra, beast chakra etc. The Uzumaki blood would also make his eyes a rinnegan.

(on a side note, I want to venture a guess and say that the older uchiha ancestor's eyes were spirals because the sage or somebody sealed the power using the dead demon seal. The older brother wanted revenge after his opportunity for reuniting the juubi was sealed. His descendents would also attempt this if they read the tablet.)

ANYWAYS...

Madara absorbed and used Mito to seal some of Hashirama's chakra into his eyes also which, now that he had the ultimate physical energy, caused his sharingan eyes to further develop into a rinnegan. (I think having Mito in his eyes was enough to make his eyes rinnegan. It could be Uzumaki blood - high vitality and sealing chakra - that transforms the eye - it could just be massive amounts of yang chakra that make it a rinnegan).

His next move was to seal the fox into himself in order to gain enough chakra to use the super eye powers effectively. I believe he wanted to ressurect his younger brother Izuna using rinne tensei. There wasn't quite enough chakra or time for him though, as he was battling Hashi -

Perhaps, just as he had unlocked this new power, Hashi did some crazy forbidden technique and put Madara's life in serious jeapordy. Inside of Madara's eye, Mito may have sealed the Fox into herself also. More details need to be revealed. At any rate, she somehow escapes.

Wounded, Madara was faced with sacrificing his eye to izanagi in order to survive. Instead, he used Hashi's chakra to perform a 'creation of all things' where he created zetsu out of hashi's cells and his own chakra. The zetsu duplicated and transformed a copy into madara (copied his dna) and got both of his eyes. These two zetsu fled and the real madara died at the hands of Hashi.

That makes zetsu 1/2 madara yin and half hashi yang. The plan with zetsu was to attempt again to ressurect Madara using the rinnegan. In order to do this, Zetsu/Madara needed Uzumaki chakra again.

They found an uzumaki child and implanted Madara's left sharingan into it. This somehow gave both of Nagato's eyes the rinnegan (rinnegans seem to somehow work that way... you can have one rinnegan and then give it to a bunch of bodies).

We haven't seen what an ocular combination transfer looks like, but consider that when doing it with infant Nagato, it temporarily allowed the Madara clone to activate a rinnegan and summon the hell god thing which allowed him to communicate with his dead self.

That isn't the only explanation for how dead Madara knew about Nagato. Remember when Nagato blacked out a few times? Perhaps before Madara gave his clone his eyes, he embedded a technique (like Itachi did) that when they reactivated the rinnegan, they would ressurect dead Madara - When it happened, his power was too weak to fully restore Madara - Tobi showed up, had a convo with a partially restored dead madara and then sent him back to Hell... In any case, I think it makes sense that Madara was never alive to see Nagato, but interacted with him via rinnegan at some point, without Nagato really knowing... Thus, the blackouts in his youth seems like a perfect time for this)

So, the Madara clone was running around with his right sharingan, unable to transform into a rinnegan, and Nagato had the other, a rinnegan.

The whole point was that Nagato would use rinne tensei when he was good and developed in order to ressurect the dead madara. Since it had been a while, it could take a lot of chakra and kill the user, so tobi couldn't do it himself.

Madara has now absorbed Nagato's chakra into his left eye making it a rinnegan again.

The whole point of Madara doing this was to combine all of these powers including Hashi's. That proved to be too deadly, so he looked to the future and gambled.

The Uchiha clan massacre, Itachi debacle... it was all orchestrated to bring out the blackest emotions in an uchiha - Sasuke. Madara wants to absorb Sasuke's seriously dark yin chakra. The more the merrier, right?

And what's with Tobi's changing appearance over time? When he first met Itachi, his clone looks pretty dead on like Madara, but as early as his meeting with Minato, tobi seems to have a new hairdo. I think that he had been manipulating Shisui in order to bring out the darkest in him. He wanted Shisui's body and dark chakra. He got Shisui's chakra dark enough to awaken the special mind control technique of the sharingan. Perhaps Shisui became aware that he was being manipulated at this point. We have some info that Shisui was interacting with the mist at the same time that Madara was operating in the background. Perhaps Shisui was just hunting Madara down after he figured it out. He defeats Madara (or so he thinks) but Tobi has simply cloned shisui and allowed his Madara clone to die. Shisui realizes that his eyes are mega bad and that in order to secure the village's safety from any future plot he needs to kill himself. He does. Tobi, having survived the assualt from Shisui, now looks like Shisui because his Madara clone was defeated. Boy would he love his eyes, but the clone of his body will do as a vessel for Madara's eyes for now.

I kind of see things going like this: Once Madara has sealed the juubi inside of himself, taken control of almost everyone's minds and ressurected the elder brother along with his clan, Naruto unlocks the final jutsu he must learn - the dead demon seal. He teams up with Sasuke and, back to back, they have the sage's power together. They are able to use the seal without dying and together seal Madara's eyes and body into the death god while sacrificing the sage's power (both the nine tails and the sharingan). Yay.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:07 AM   #53
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

561 - partial prediction

We see the alliance ninja gaping
Naruto: ("Its huge! Damn, its too big. I'm, probably the only one that can out run it. I need to do something, I have to save everybody")
Gaara: Everybody, shoot your most powerful jutsu at that thing!
Tsuchikage: Delay that! First doton users create a big hole for everybody to escape to, then everybody retreat to the hole and fire your jutsu at the same time!
Madara: ("Seems like they'll take care of themselves, I can relax")

Madara - Doton: Uchiha throne
A throne comes up from the ground, and Madara (still in Susano'o) sits in it
We see the doton users making the hole

Muu (we cant tell if its him or Kabuto through him): You are just going to sit there? It'll hit you too
Madara: Dont worry about me, I'll be fine.

We see shinobi going into the hole, including the naruto clone
Naruto: ("I have a bad feeling about this")

Scene switch
bla bla bla
Scene return

Gaara: Okay, everybody ready?
Everybody: Yes!
Gaara: Fire!
Madara: ("Maybe I should get up, just in case")

An array of jutsu fire up

Madara looks at the jutsu

We see the meteor falling, and then everybody's jutsu going towards it. We see a Katon hitting it, with little effect. We see a Suiton do nothing. Then we see a raiton hit it. It bursts through and creates a hole. Some shinobi notice that and have a hopeful surprised look on there face.

Gaara: Raiton users, hit it again!

We see the raiton users shooting up more jutsu, then a look at the meteor where we see that it is almost about to hit the ground. The raitons go off and we see more of the first batch hitting the meteor. We look at the meteor and see some raitons (first batch) hit. Where they hit something starts coming out. Everybody looks surprised.

Naruto: ("Something is coming out!")
Gaara: ("What is that? Oh no, it couldn't be...")
Naruto:Water!

We see some of the second batch hitting the "meteor". More water comes out.

Gaara: ("Oh, no! That bastard Madara. Hiding a suton in a doton!")

More raiton hit, causing a big hole in the "meteor and water starts gushing out. However, the water is electrified! We see the water gushing into the hole the doton users made.

Scene switch to Naruto and Bee. They are running through trees. Naruto suddenly stumbles and falls. We see him on the ground. His face is full of surprise and anger

End of chapter

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (10-24-2011), J-man123 (10-24-2011), k-lai (10-24-2011), thegodfather2450 (10-24-2011), woody_3162 (10-25-2011)
Old 10-24-2011, 02:31 AM   #54
TokenSmoke

I was kind of thinking that Sasuke would come out of nowhere to stop it somehow, perhaps by using some new Eye tech... Then he gets Naruto to a secluded location a la DBZ and there they battle.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:58 AM   #55
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

@stubborn_donkey

Even though your prediction is short, I liked the idea of "Hiding a suton in a doton!" That was epic
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-24-2011), woody_3162 (10-25-2011)
Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #56
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Hmm i was reading the chapter over again and why would everyone shit their pants like that? Even Gaara referred to madara as a god.. HE MUST HAVE MADE THE MOON DESCEND FROM THE HEAVENS.. JUUBII TIME?
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #57
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Sorry its so short, in the library, gotta go pick up my son.

A Jericho prediction.

Naruto 261: “which one?”
Everyone is still focused on the meteor.
Naruto is thinking, {“every Jutsu has a weakness”} He looks at Edo-Madara. {Susanoo!}
Gaara looks at Naruto, “what are you thinking”
Naruto, “chunin exams, me vs Neji Hyuga, back me up!”
Over with Madara we see him spot Naruto charging at him, “you cannot get past Susanoo, boy.”
Naruto, “well that’s good, cause I’m not trying to get passed it…rasengan!”
He hits it with a rasengan but at the same time…
“Double rasengan!!”
Naruto comes from underground to double upper cut Edo- Madara.
{Gaara loosened up the dirt enough for me to get here fast! This should be enough.}
Edo-Madara goes flying but his Susanoo is fading, he is unconscious.
Muu {Kabuto}, “what the hell?! “
The meteor starts to crumble into millions of pieces.
Suddenly.
“sealing technique!”
They seal Muu while he is off guard and under Kabuto’s control.
Kabuto at his HQ, “dammit, they sealed him off from me, but no matter I still have…no!!”
Naruto is standing over Madara as he opens his eyes, they are normal not dark.
Edo-Madara, “that moment of unconsciousness severed his control, he must be spreading himself thin.”
Naruto, “are you gonna go quietly?”
Edo-Madara, “of course, I have a few places I want o go. My first visit is to a certain someone that has disappointed me.”
Does hand signs.
“summoning jutsu!”
A giant Gryphon appears, Madara is on it’s back, “fare well Leaf Ninja, I know I will see you again, I have seen that look before. I ready the challenge, in time.”
Naruto just watches as he flies away, and takes a sigh of relief, “kinda glad he got away.”
Else where.
We see the swordsmen in balck flames being burned but not going away.
Sasuke, “that has to be a down side of immortality. Wouldn’t you say…Sensei?”
He is looking at Kakashi with the other a few feet behind him.
Kakashi, “I will not hold anything back Sasuke.”
Sasuke, “as if it mattered.”

Next, “teacher vs. rogue student”

So am I back or am i back?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
CrustaceaN (10-24-2011), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-25-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-24-2011), Solutions_411 (10-25-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (10-25-2011), woody_3162 (10-25-2011)
Old 10-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #58
TokenSmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Im guessing tobi and his Jinkudou could show up and since madara has already been revealed as an edo and dead. Tobi will have no more reason to wear a mask and remove his revealing his identity.

I would like to see tobi turn out to be shisui most of all after everything thats correlated between the two. Shisui just couldve taken over for madara after he died. Or shisui could have been Orochimarus final experiment that got his caught as the kid that was infused with madaras and hashiramas cells. IN a sense, that would make shisui madara and explain how shisui could develop a genjutsu beyond even tsukuyomi with a regular MS.
(btw, I assume that madara died at hashi's hands after cloning himself and creating zetsu out of creation of all things and passing his eyes off to it. He knows about nagato because he embedded rinne tensei of himself in his rinnegan. Madara-clone gave nagato the eye which, when it became a rinnegan in nagato's body, made him black out and partially ressurect dead madara.)

Yeah, I can see this happening... We have a couple of things to think about - 1) The current tobi body is different than the first one. The first one looks dead up like Madara.
- 2) It appears to be aging. Do zetsu clones age?
- 3) If Shisui is indeed a hybrid of some sort, he would represent a forbidden marriage of the two bloodlines. They were separated to keep that power from emerging.
- 4) Shisui could have become aware of this and opted to genjutsu madara and kill himself after removing his eyes.
- 5) Assuming he succeeded, Madara-clone would have
a)cloned shisui's body and put madara's eye in it
b) faked shisui's death with a clone and kept shisui's body after somehow overcoming his eye tech
c) since we know shisui's eyes got destroyed and taken though, it seems more likely that he truly did die - madara's old body was under genjutsu so he somehow created another clone, this time out of shisui who had a more compatible body with a rinnegan and sharingan, and feigned his own death and transplanted his eyes in the shisui clone. To me, this one makes the most sense.

Madara clone can teleport everywhere because he's a zetsu clone - he can sense where everything is in the land and he can create himself wherever he wants using creation of all things.

Last edited by TokenSmoke; 10-24-2011 at 04:24 PM.
TokenSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #59
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

for some reason i cant be bothered reading any of these posts even though i know half the predictions are good, must be the overload of predictions every one should relax a bit a keep thier ideas for a while so they can make a few proper awsome prediction instead of a lots of good and average predictions for example how often does TSO do predictions, not alot but the ones he does are fucking awsome

not trying to discourage people keep doin wat u doin if u like im just sayin, ill also try to read all the pedictions before the next chapter
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-24-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 01:11 AM   #60
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivhturp2 View Post
@stubborn_donkey

Even though your prediction is short, I liked the idea of "Hiding a suton in a doton!" That was epic
Thanks, the idea came from Susano'o doing two handsigns

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote