561 prediction/spoiler - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #76
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Solutions_411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
You've outdone yourself.
Double Posting? Really? WOW!
Post count matters to whom? Kid, I was only responding to Gamabunta since he went out of his way to make comments directed towards me, since he was upset that I listed some predictions, and asked if Kabuto was still battling Orochimaru's influence, and if there's a chance that Tobi might have set some sort of trigger on Itachi's eyes to account for the possibility of Sasuke betraying him.
Solutions_411 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #77
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solutions_411 View Post
Post count matters to whom?
It doesn't. But double posting (posting 2 consecutive posts without another user posting between them) is technically against the rules. Generally the mods will just say "don't double post", but if you do it incessantly you could get banned. Easiest way to avoid it is to hit "quote" on the new post you're responding to, copy everything that pops up, and edit it into your previous post.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Solutions_411 (10-25-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #78
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It doesn't. But double posting (posting 2 consecutive posts without another user posting between them) is technically against the rules. Generally the mods will just say "don't double post", but if you do it incessantly you could get banned. Easiest way to avoid it is to hit "quote" on the new post you're responding to, copy everything that pops up, and edit it into your previous post.
Sorry, it wasn't intentional by any means - thanks for clearing that up for me Kael.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #79
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Post count matters to whom? Kid, I was only responding to Gamabunta since he went out of his way to make comments directed towards me.
No dude you are stupid. If im really upset i would have replied to every single comments you made like you did to my post. And what's wrong with editing my own post just to add the spoof cause i forgot in the 1st place? Double posting like you do is very amateur and calling me out for using an edit is retarded.

Quote:
Kabuto was still battling Orochimaru's influence, and if there's a chance that Tobi might have set some sort of trigger on Itachi's eyes to account for the possibility of Sasuke betraying him.

Btw I see you have moved on from stupid theory that is the obito is tobi and tobi is madara soul splitting. Now this new ones are redundant plots. Oro is gone and Tobi does not need the Trigger.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 10-25-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:56 PM   #80
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Release the sasuke.. we have sightings of a new troll
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #81
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Why is Fan Fiction now looked down upon. And how is release the Sasuke trolling.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #82
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
No dude you are stupid. If im really upset i would have replied to every single comments you made like you did to my post. And what's wrong with editing my own post just to add the spoof cause i forgot in the 1st place? Double posting like you do is very amateur and calling me out for using an edit is retarded.

Btw I see you have moved on from stupid theory that is the obito is tobi and tobi is madara soul splitting. Now this new ones are redundant plots. Oro is gone and Tobi does not need the Trigger.
What's your deal? 1) Double posting was an accident, and I am only calling you out because that you directed your post *at me.* If you do not want to hear a response from me, do not direct your posts towards me. Simple? All that you did was make some retarded prediction, then say "herp derp haha I am totally trolling all of you, and you're all falling for it."

2) I NEVER said or even HINTED at Tobi = Obito. In fact, I specifically said the complete opposite.
3) Madara soul splitting was only a question - There's something that is still not explained, and there is a reason that Itachi was telling Sasuke that against all odds, Madara is still alive - All of the other details remain unclear, but Itachi is sure that Madara is still alive.
Lastly, I am talking about Kabuto's change - I am wondering how that injection is going to affect him, if we will see any change in character from him. He mentioned that Orochimaru will inevitably take over him - I am wondering whether there is anything left to this transformation process...

Please stop trolling - you're only asking for a lengthy-ass response when you're intentionally causing drama.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #83
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
What's your deal? 1) Double posting was an accident, and I am only calling you out because that you directed your post *at me.* If you do not want to hear a response from me, do not direct your posts towards me. Simple? All that you did was make some retarded prediction, then say "herp derp haha I am totally trolling all of you, and you're all falling for it."

2) I NEVER said or even HINTED at Tobi = Obito. In fact, I specifically said the complete opposite.
3) Madara soul splitting was only a question - There's something that is still not explained, and there is a reason that Itachi was telling Sasuke that against all odds, Madara is still alive - All of the other details remain unclear, but Itachi is sure that Madara is still alive.
Lastly, I am talking about Kabuto's change - I am wondering how that injection is going to affect him, if we will see any change in character from him. He mentioned that Orochimaru will inevitably take over him - I am wondering whether there is anything left to this transformation process...

Please stop trolling - you're only asking for a lengthy-ass response when you're intentionally causing drama.
If you don't like my spoof prediction you can choose not to troll it dumbass.

And this is a prediction thread anyway.. not a theory discussion so you are trolling it off topic.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 10-25-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:43 PM   #84
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Gamabunta has a point.
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (10-25-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 10:43 PM   #85
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Why is Fan Fiction now looked down upon. And how is release the Sasuke trolling.
it's not .. well at least not by me anyway and not referring to release the sasuke as trolling .. I'm saying release the Sasuke on the Troll
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #86
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
bring out the sasuke?
what is a sasuke?
Old 10-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #87
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Quote:
If you don't like my spoof prediction you can choose not to troll it dumbass.

And this is a prediction thread anyway.. not a theory discussion so you are trolling it off topic.
Do I really need to quote your original posts considering that you seem to be editing them every few minutes to fit your story? Your original post was claiming that you were trolling 'Obitards,' and you directly referred to me as one. In that case, you're trolling me, and yet you're calling me the troll? Please child, grow up, or I will 'release the sasuke' on you haha.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #88
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Quote:
Do I really need to quote your original posts considering that you seem to be editing them every few minutes to fit your story? Your original post was claiming that you were trolling 'Obitards,' and you directly referred to me as one. In that case, you're trolling me, and yet you're calling me the troll? Please child, grow up, or I will 'release the sasuke' on you haha.
Wow, You really are dumb. Its still is targetted to obitards, stupid cunt.

Move along troll or face the Sasuke.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:12 PM   #89
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Language Gamabunta.
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Solutions_411 (10-25-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #90
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Quote:
Wow, You really are dumb. Its still is targetted to obitards, stupid cunt.

Move along troll or face the Sasuke.
You said 'Obitards like Solutions_411" in your original post... But you LOVE editing practically every post that you make. Stop trolling dude...