561 prediction/spoiler - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:48 PM   #121
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

Whats with the "Izanami is the giant stone" spoiler??? the same spoiler goes on to say that madara managed to summon bigger chibaku tensai then nagato making the meteor just a chibaku tensai...

The spoiler said confirmed, but IDK. Its contradictive.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-26-2011)

Old 10-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #122
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Itachi would own hashirama because itachi would easily own Hiruzen as well...
madara must have lost to hashi because he was too fixated on aquiring blood and tiisue instead of defeating his enemy while Mito, hashis wife, assited in madara defeat by taking the kyuubi and IMO using the power against him. Still, this was pre-RG power though.
Really, when that battle finally is shown, I want you to remember this, I'm of the belief that at least Madara's EMS assisted, helped, or was part of why he continued to live after this supposedly 'epic' battle. Notice of all the past Kages that has been Edo's theres been zero mention of such a monument as Harashrima, and Madara had, and I'm to believe that Itachi could easily take out THE Senju of Senju's once again, I think not. Some people have shit on Edo-Madara like he's not all that nice, when everything he's done has been a step up from anything any Uchiha has done with exception of Tobidaras T/S jutsu. Grand Fireball best so far, Susanno better already but not seen completed (Madara's had 2 back to back perfoming hand signs for 'something'), Rinnengan, and though he's attached to Naruto obviously he's been using Kyuubs' like his personal pet summons.

Itachi sought out and found the Yata Mirror, and the Sword of Totsuka, and thats great, but some make them the 'End Game' of all weapons in the manga, as if theres nothing greater that could've been developed or thought out, when all ya got to do is look at all the 'upgrades' and differences that the OTHER shinobi have compared to Konoha nin that has been plastered in our face all the time and they pwn a lot of Konoha Nin.

I haven't seen all that Madara has to offer, but he's a beast, I dig him, just kill, no bullshit, not too much talking. Additionally I haven't seen all that Harashirma had to offer so I'm not just throwing 'anybody' in front of him because Oro used him as a puppet, that wasn't Harashirma only his moves. Notice how Edo-Nagato went APE vs. the Jinks, that means even though he never used all of those paths within himself, it was possible, and when he did it without Edo-Itachi's intelligence, and help, both Jinks woulda been captured within 10 panels.... BOTH, and thats JUST NAGATO, Harashirma was supposedly better.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #123
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Really, when that battle finally is shown, I want you to remember this, I'm of the belief that at least Madara's EMS assisted, helped, or was part of why he continued to live after this supposedly 'epic' battle. Notice of all the past Kages that has been Edo's theres been zero mention of such a monument as Harashrima, and Madara had, and I'm to believe that Itachi could easily take out THE Senju of Senju's once again, I think not. Some people have shit on Edo-Madara like he's not all that nice, when everything he's done has been a step up from anything any Uchiha has done with exception of Tobidaras T/S jutsu. Grand Fireball best so far, Susanno better already but not seen completed (Madara's had 2 back to back perfoming hand signs for 'something'), Rinnengan, and though he's attached to Naruto obviously he's been using Kyuubs' like his personal pet summons.

Itachi sought out and found the Yata Mirror, and the Sword of Totsuka, and thats great, but some make them the 'End Game' of all weapons in the manga, as if theres nothing greater that could've been developed or thought out, when all ya got to do is look at all the 'upgrades' and differences that the OTHER shinobi have compared to Konoha nin that has been plastered in our face all the time and they pwn a lot of Konoha Nin.

I haven't seen all that Madara has to offer, but he's a beast, I dig him, just kill, no bullshit, not too much talking. Additionally I haven't seen all that Harashirma had to offer so I'm not just throwing 'anybody' in front of him because Oro used him as a puppet, that wasn't Harashirma only his moves. Notice how Edo-Nagato went APE vs. the Jinks, that means even though he never used all of those paths within himself, it was possible, and when he did it without Edo-Itachi's intelligence, and help, both Jinks woulda been captured within 10 panels.... BOTH, and thats JUST NAGATO, Harashirma was supposedly better.
Ur basing ur idea that hashirama>itachi on the unknown circumstances to madaras loss to hashi.

And its already known that Mito Uzumaki assisted hashi in battle with madara. Even sealing madara kyuubi nuke in hserself after hashi gained some control over it meaning that hashi didn't even fight madara alone, but with his wife as well making a two on one battle scenario that should give madara the hype as a powerful shinobi, not hashi who needed help against madara pre-RG power up.

IMO, after mito sealed the kyuubi she took control of its yang portion of its chakra like naruto did and fought alon side hashirama against madara. Of course, I think thats likely since hashi should be no match for madara and without the kyuubi and tobi did say that Mito had the same ability naruto has with the kyuubis power. So, its likely that Mito could've had the same form as naruto.

Thats what I think at least. SO yea, itachi by hashiramas known battle feats (not including circustantial win over madara with his wives help) could curb stomp hashi.... Hashi couldn't even beat a 70 year old Hiruzen... Nufffff said.........

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #124
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I personally doubt it, thats just ignoring Madara's Susanno (who knows whats added to his it never fully formed), his Rinnengan, and also putting an MS user with one additional MS tech (Shisui's), above THE Uchiha. He's the first to unlock MS, and go to EMS, his battle feats include Harashirma & Mito, Oonki, and others as well. The 2 'special' items that Itachi has, plus Shisui's Eye together dosen't make him equal or even in Madara's neighborhood IMHO. Just because I dig Sasuke I won't throw out that he could defeat Madara because he has EMS, bottom line all of Madara's techs have been bigger and better, than any Uchiha seen, and on top of that, everybody is just turning they're back on OVER 9 DECADES of experience Madara has. There is no 1 single enemy in the entire manga left, including Edo Itachi thats gonna defeat this Dude. Yata Mirror, lol Dude is throwing Meteors!!??? Fucking Meteors.

Ain't that equal to saying Itachi could beat Harashirma?
Hashirama didn't fight Madara like this, but yes. It wouldn't matter if he threw a planet at Itachi. The Yata Mirror would just repel it. That's what it does. It repels all attacks. The Sword of Totsuka seals away ANYTHING it pierces and Nagato wasn't able to do jack shit about it.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-27-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #125
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
It repels all attacks
That is a fallacy though.

The most destructive attack the shield has tanked, or Itachi's SusanoO, was Kirin. Just to assume that it would be able to defend against meteors such as the ones in these chapters is not sound logic.

Quote:
It wouldn't matter if he threw a planet at Itachi. The Yata Mirror would jut repel it.
Itachi vs the Hulk anyone ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #126
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Itachi vs the Hulk anyone ?
Hrrmm... Genjutsu wouldn't work but Amaterasu "mite".

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #127
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Hrrmm... Genjutsu wouldn't work but Amaterasu "mite".
Dang it. I forgot about the hotter than the sun hell flames, that can't incinerate trees for some odd reason.

Well, I guess the Hulk, even with his ridiculously broken regen would be powerless when confronted with such epic flames, that can't even burn shirts or armor. I guess the Hulk should stick with small game such as punching and destroying asteroids bigger than the planet earth and stuff.

My apologies, what was I thinking ????
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #128
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Hashirama didn't fight Madara like this, but yes. It wouldn't matter if he threw a planet at Itachi. The Yata Mirror would jut repel it. That's what it does. It repels all attacks. The Sword of Totsuka seals away ANYTHING it pierces and Nagato wasn't able to do jack shit about it.
All that sounds nice, now give me the specific background on Madara's Susanoo. What weapons did he add to his? Does anyone know? The only things that could've been added by anyone is the Mirror, and Sword, and Itachi is the only character in the entire world that could do it according to your logic. Thats Fine, for me, the 'jury is still out' on the Susannoo bit, but I don't care how many people attempt to explain to me that a MS User, a Second Tier fighter in the doujutsu 'levels' can simply own an EMS user, and especially if that one they're talking about is Madara, his stats were beyond epic already before the Rinnengan popped its silly lil head out again.

I'm not one to believe that the 'Baddest 2 Clans' Uchiha, and Senju, whom ran shit like Bosses back in the day, had leaders that would easily be surpassed by Second Tier Level fighters that has admitted that his best friends MS was better than his, and he HAD access to that shit every 10 years, but Itachi's gonna wipe the floor with whom??? Not logical, especially without all the info on those 2, while were seeing more of Madara, as stated all we ever saw was some jutsu's of Harashirma used by Oro in conjuction with Nidame, and himself for his own battle vs. Hiruzen, by no means did Harashirma go 'all out' and only a fool would believe that. Honestly if Oro wasn't toying with Hiruzen he could've raeped him several time, because of his affection for Oro, that was his weakest link. I've yet to see anyone that fought better as an Edo than themselves anyway, oh yeah besides Itachi.

Itachi can't defeat everyone in the manga, some people think so, but no, just no. Btw, Itachi > Harashirma was being sarcastic.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-27-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #129
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Dang it. I forgot about the hotter than the sun hell flames, that can't incinerate trees for some odd reason.

Well, I guess the Hulk, even with his ridiculously broken regen would be powerless when confronted with such epic flames, that can't even burn shirts or armor. I guess the Hulk should stick with small game such as punching and destroying asteroids bigger than the planet earth and stuff.

My apologies, what was I thinking ????
LMAO that's why I said "mite". I know for sure Genjutsu wouldn't work. Susanoo's defenses would be a joke against the Hulks might. There's also Totsuka to consider however Susanoo needs to be in full form in order to execute that jutsu. The Hulk would destroy Susanoo before it even has a chance to fully form. Itachi with the sharingan should be able to easily predict the Hulks movement however when The Hulk starts throwing shit Itachi would be hard pressed to dodge.

PS: I can also see Amaterasu simply pissing off the Hulk even more which would be really bad for Itachi.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-26-2011 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #130
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

if the spoilers are true naruto is about to get another form
Old 10-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #131
Vengeance
Death Scythe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeAj...&feature=feedu

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-26-2011), Human Rasengan (10-27-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #132
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
That's KYF's true life story. It sucks he broke up with HR at the end. :]

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-27-2011)
Old 10-27-2011, 12:02 AM   #133
NeoKakarott023

Where the freak is the Chap, or Bleach?

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-27-2011, 12:15 AM   #134
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solutions_411 View Post
I'm not the person sitting in this thread name-calling, starting pointless shit =\ I have already told you countless times that I do not believe that Obito played any large role, apart from how he affected Kakashi... So that makes me an Obitard?
Alright i've seen your postings.. My bad mistook you as one.. too many of those lurking around anyway still waiting for the new chapter...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:17 AM   #135
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
all we ever saw was some jutsu's of Harashirma used by Oro in conjuction with Nidame, and himself for his own battle vs. Hiruzen, by no means did Harashirma go 'all out' and only a fool would believe that. Honestly if Oro wasn't toying with Hiruzen he could've raeped him several time, because of his affection for Oro, that was his weakest link. I've yet to see anyone that fought better as an Edo than themselves anyway, oh yeah besides Itachi.

You can't forget that Oro's Edo tech when used for Harashirma and Nidame was still under par compared to what Kabuto has done with it. The control and the amount chakra avalible to each edo could have been significantly less then they are now.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote