Chew on this... - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 06:27 AM   #61
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
One word=Uzumaki
LMAO you're an idiot. If Gaara is an Uzumaki then Temari & Kankuro should be as well. This makes sense how exactly?
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-27-2011), Numinous (10-27-2011), platinumrug (10-30-2011)


Old 10-29-2011, 10:49 PM   #62
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Batonnoir:

Ahem.



So I don't know what the hell are you doing, but don't claim that the Siblings' hair is proof of something that it's not.
You are the one bringing up the fact that they don't look alike...not me. My point if any is that the vast difference in appearance might be cause to question who the actual parents of these children are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO you're an idiot. If Gaara is an Uzumaki then Temari & Kankuro should be as well. This makes sense how exactly?
Let me get this straight...If an old girlfriend showed up and claimed that you were the father of her child, who just happens to bear a strong resemblance to someone like Carrot Topcarrottopgetitgetit.jpg, or Steve ErkelUrkel.jpg...you're ok with that? No questions eh?
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu

Last edited by batonnoir; 10-29-2011 at 10:51 PM.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:26 PM   #63
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Hey retard don't you think at some fucking point in the manga Gaara would have said hey Naruto I just noticed your last name. Hey guess what my last name is also Uzumaki. Guess that makes us cousins or some shit yo! Really now stop being retarded please.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-30-2011), Numinous (10-30-2011), platinumrug (10-30-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 11:59 PM   #64
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: Chew on this...

You are suggesting that everyone in this Manga is completely aware of their past family history. It was not so long ago (well it was several chapters ago), that Naruto found out who his real father was.

Gaara's dad didn't even like him, but you think they shared sunny afternoons conversing about family history and the good old days? What was gaara's mothers last name again by the way? wanna know what it might be?

Seriously though, it's more likely that Gaara's Uzumakiness would come from his father. Considering that their clan was nearly wiped out, there probably aren't too many who go around advertising that they are Uzumaki. Kishi will reveal all in due time.

PS.On an unrelated note, as strange as this may sound, I just started watching One Piece about a month ago...can anyone tell me where the best source for the anime is?
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu

Last edited by batonnoir; 10-30-2011 at 12:02 AM.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:04 AM   #65
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Problem is there is no point what so ever to make Gaara, Temari, & Kankarou Uzumaki. For what end would this even be relevant to anything? Your basing your idea on hair color when Gaara was created long before the concept of Uzumaki clan was even an after thought. No really I want to know how you can logically assume such a thing to begin with? Because Uzumaki have red hair? Naruto's hair is fucking blonde dumbass. Iruka's hair is fucking black dumbass. Like really now come with some type of proof or STFU.

PS: Also Gaara was born with a weak fucking body I repeat weak. So weak in fact that his father was concerned about whether or not he could even handle a Bijuu to begin with. Temari's abilities over wind? Kankarou is a weak ass mother fucker who has to use puppets to fight because he's to fucking weak to do it himself. How the fuck does any of these shinobi's traits translate into body power of the Rikkudo?
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-30-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:25 AM   #66
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Problem is there is no point what so ever to make Gaara, Temari, & Kankarou Uzumaki. For what end would this even be relevant to anything? Your basing your idea on hair color when Gaara was created long before the concept of Uzumaki clan was even an after thought. No really I want to know how you can logically assume such a thing to begin with? Because Uzumaki have red hair? Naruto's hair is fucking blonde dumbass. Iruka's hair is fucking black dumbass. Like really now come with some type of proof or STFU.
You have no proof that the sand siblings all have the same parents. The term siblings only means that thay share at least one parent.

There is no hard proof...Kishi doesn't write that way.

There is however the fact that Red hair is a stated trademark of the Uzumaki.

Uzumaki charka is especially well suited for Jincs.

The Fact that Gaara's father's name has not been revealed is suspicious in itself.

If you compare the chains and such that Kushina uses to ensnare the fox to the way Gaara uses sand to ensnare enemy's there is a vague similarity.

That's about as good of "proof" as I can provide. It's not true proof, it's clues. You can chose to ignore them if you like, but to me it spells plot.
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:57 AM   #67
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Chew on this...

Bat i get what you saying and you have some valid points but from that lil debate tip page num posted you're arguing from the point of an unknown which is hard to make a stance on but yea I get the point.. Gaara was the only one suited to be a jink which suggests he had some special chakra or body that allowed him to do so and based off that we see Uzumaki having that trait and his red hair also a trademark is what lead you to believe this.. i get it but it's still a far fetched theory.

Either Gaara and his siblings have different biological fathers or Gaara's mom is just his mother and not the other two and their mom is either dead or unmentioned according to your theory
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (10-30-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 01:01 AM   #68
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Fucking retards.

Temari:Shit! That's dad!!

Daddy is the one with the fucking redish hair which means by your fucking logic he would be the fucking Uzumaki. Karura who is Gaara's mom had light brown hair which by your logic means she would not be Uzumaki. Manga fucking confirms that Temari's papa was the redish haired Kage dude who is also Gaara's papa. Meaning by your fucking logic she would be fucking Uzumaki.

Also why don't any of the sand siblings powers hint at being related to powerful physical bodies? Not one of them has shown any trait that can directly connect them to the Uzumaki clans abilities. Can you STFU now? You have no proof what so ever.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-30-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-31-2011), kael03 (10-30-2011), Numinous (10-30-2011), OiB (10-30-2011), platinumrug (10-30-2011), Senkradlol (10-30-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #69
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,692
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chew on this...

Veng, don't you know? No proof is the only proof!
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-30-2011), platinumrug (10-30-2011), Vengeance (10-30-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 01:11 AM   #70
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Now before you start some fucking bullshit about how Papa Gaara had 7 wives. Temari is 19, Kankarou is 18, while Gaara is 16 (Databook ages they may be older by now). If Papa Gaara had 7 wives then why did he stop having children once Gaara's mom died? I mean really since he was this hardcore pimp who was knocking up every other female in the sand village surely he would have more than 3 fucking kids right? See how your logic fails hard?

PS: If Gaara was an Uzumaki why the fuck did he have such a difficult time controlling his Bijuu who was like the weakest of the nine? I mean since his papa surely had to have been an Uzumaki shouldn't he have had bad ass sealing tecs & shit?
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-30-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-31-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 01:24 AM   #71
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,692
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chew on this...

Veng, as much as it pains me to say this, it's best to just give up arguing with this guy. He clearly has no idea how to form a theory when his opening post had the words "I realize there is no proof that my theory will prove to be correct, but that's Kishi's fault not mine."...HE'S BLAMING THE AUTHOR FOR NOT PROVIDING THE EVIDENCE NEEDED TO MAKE HIS STUPID THEORY LEGITIMATE!!
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-31-2011), Numinous (10-30-2011), OiB (10-30-2011), platinumrug (10-30-2011), Vengeance (10-30-2011), xxMESTxx (10-30-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 01:31 AM   #72
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chew on this...

Lol summoning Madara was a bad idea. Ever since then people have been coming up with the worst ideas/posts in a long time.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-30-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #73
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Lol summoning Madara was a bad idea. Ever since then people have been coming up with the worst ideas/posts in a long time.
Word. We have Tobi=Obito, Tobi=Izuna, Tobi=First Son, Tobi=Fugaku Tobi=Tobirama, Tobi=Hashirama, Tobi=Shisui... man, the list of theories is been pilling up and Kishi seems to be enjoying the clusterfuck.

Oh and battonoir, please check this thread and see how many fallacies you're committing. We don't need a KYF wannabe that runs his theories on mind-boggling shenanigans.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-31-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #74
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Fucking retards.

Temari:Shit! That's dad!!

Daddy is the one with the fucking redish hair which means by your fucking logic he would be the fucking Uzumaki. Karura who is Gaara's mom had light brown hair which by your logic means she would not be Uzumaki. Manga fucking confirms that Temari's papa was the redish haired Kage dude who is also Gaara's papa. Meaning by your fucking logic she would be fucking Uzumaki.

Also why don't any of the sand siblings powers hint at being related to powerful physical bodies? Not one of them has shown any trait that can directly connect them to the Uzumaki clans abilities. Can you STFU now? You have no proof what so ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Now before you start some fucking bullshit about how Papa Gaara had 7 wives. Temari is 19, Kankarou is 18, while Gaara is 16 (Databook ages they may be older by now). If Papa Gaara had 7 wives then why did he stop having children once Gaara's mom died? I mean really since he was this hardcore pimp who was knocking up every other female in the sand village surely he would have more than 3 fucking kids right? See how your logic fails hard?

PS: If Gaara was an Uzumaki why the fuck did he have such a difficult time controlling his Bijuu who was like the weakest of the nine? I mean since his papa surely had to have been an Uzumaki shouldn't he have had bad ass sealing tecs & shit?
Wow you actually saw holes in your own logic and felt it was necessary to beef up your argument eh?

Nice try but listen here>>>

First of all, calling someone dad is not proof of blood relation, or any relation for that matter. There is legal adoption and I even know people who call their mentors dad. If they are blood related to the former Kazekage, they may have had a different mother whom they favor and whom may have been killed during the previous ninja war like so many other ninjas. Who friggin knows? You should note however that both of Gaara's offspring are exceptional and became Jonin while most of their Leaf village peers became Chunnins.

As to why Gaara had control issues...as you are well aware, there are different types of seals that are used to create Jincs, some are more unstable than others. Being that the sand has had on and off relations with the leaf, it stands to reason that they would not have had access to the leafs "high quality" sealing techniques.

In contrast, Kumo, who also has had on and off relations with the leaf, are masters of espionage. If another village has techniques that they want, they will steal it if possible. This would account for their exceptional quality of their Jincs. While they were not able to steal( or perform) the four element seal, the seal they use is the best they could manage.

Final note, all descendants do not have the same potential or abilities. If all Uchiha had the same potential as Itachi/Sasuke they would not be nearly extinct.
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:54 PM   #75
el_deevil
sierra 117
 
el_deevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: .................................
Posts: 297
Thanks: 245
Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts
el_deevil is on a distinguished road
Re: Chew on this...

Gaara can't an uzumaki, an uzumaki most probably would have survived the biju extraction process, but Gaara did not.
__________________
Don't think, it may sprain your brain!
Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-31-2011), Vengeance (10-31-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats the Avatar above u say? Swtvi3tboi08 Spam Zone 9949 03-01-2008 06:41 PM
Hiatus has ended, a new song! Please comment! kakashi29 Music Talk 0 07-18-2006 07:32 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.