Chew on this... - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #76
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
You have no proof that the sand siblings all have the same parents. The term siblings only means that thay share at least one parent.

There is no hard proof...Kishi doesn't write that way.

There is however the fact that Red hair is a stated trademark of the Uzumaki.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-31-2011)


Old 10-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #77
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chew on this...

what the fuck kind of argument are you trying to make, bat?

I mean shit, you're making crap up. Gaara wasn't batshit insane because of not having a "strong enough seal", Gaara was batshit insane because he had a goddamn psychotic drunk demon whispering in his ear at all times and he couldn't ever sleep.

If you're seriously suggesting that the 4th Kazekage, who ruined Gaara's life and has never had a moment's mention in the slightest positive terms from either Temari or Kankuro (who you're claiming aren't "really" related to the 4th), are just using "dad" as a term of endearment for someone who wasn't their real father...
that's fucking stupid.

Kumogakure, masters of espionage, leading proponents of blindly jumping into the fray and using nothing less than brute force to win their battles. Now we all know that Zoidberg could count the number of actually competent, stealthy ninja in this series on his claws, but compared to the few, proud ninja out there, Kumo are the assholes who drive an armored Hummer into the room, guns blazing, not the guys with anything remotely subtle in tactics.

And then you suggest that the Uzumaki could have powers beyond what the explanation from the last "living", knowledgable Uzumaki gave us. And not even powers tied to their ancient lineage from the sage. Oh no. You're basically suggesting that they have latent powers over Magnets, Sensing Chakra, Boiling Liquid, Lava, and god knows how many other powers. All those techniques' wielders have red hair, CLEARLY THEY'RE UZUMAKI!!!!! IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

This argument is stupid and you should feel stupid.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-31-2011), Domagoj (10-31-2011), kael03 (10-31-2011), Numinous (10-31-2011), platinumrug (10-31-2011), Vengeance (10-31-2011), xxMESTxx (11-01-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 06:42 AM   #78
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Chew on this...

Battonoir, are you trying to overthrow Ray Comfort as King of the Argument from Ignorance? Because you have absolutely nothing going on for your theory but that.

Oh, excuse me, you have the red hair "proof". I'm sure Scotland and Ireland are full of Uzumaki and I'm also sure you haven't read the thread I made recently, have you? Please, take the time and see how silly you're being now.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-31-2011), platinumrug (10-31-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-22-2012), Vengeance (10-31-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 11:52 AM   #79
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Chew on this...

who the hell is ray comfort?
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (10-31-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #80
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
who the hell is ray comfort?
Google is your friend.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-01-2011), platinumrug (10-31-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-22-2012), Vengeance (10-31-2011), xxMESTxx (11-01-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #81
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Wow you actually saw holes in your own logic and felt it was necessary to beef up your argument eh?
Huu? What flaws I just happened to predict what retard stance you would take so I op'ed to comment on that before you even got the chance to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Nice try but listen here>>>

First of all, calling someone dad is not proof of blood relation, or any relation for that matter. There is legal adoption and I even know people who call their mentors dad. If they are blood related to the former Kazekage, they may have had a different mother whom they favor and whom may have been killed during the previous ninja war like so many other ninjas.
Huu? Ok yeah you are retarded. Throughout the entire series they're referred to as siblings.

Chiyo: This is the 3rd child.

So basically what Chiyo is saying here is that this is the 3rd child of the Kazekage correct? Notice how there are 3 sand siblings with Gaara being the youngest of the 3. The other two children in question are none other than Temari & Kankarou. If not these two who have countless references to being Gaara's siblings then who? Who the fuck are Gaara two other siblings that for some retarded reason were never introduced into the manga?

Also having different mothers means what exactly when Gaara's mother had light brown hair while his father had dark reddish hair. Basically based on your own argument the Kazekage should be the one who is an Uzumaki which makes all 3 of them Uzumaki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Who friggin knows? You should note however that both of Gaara's offspring are exceptional and became Jonin while most of their Leaf village peers became Chunnins.
Yeah because they're children of a Kage. But my point is this none of their powers relate to having strong physical bodies.

What I do know is the Kazekage had 3 children. What I also know is that Temari & Kankarou are constantly referred to as Gaara's siblings. What I also know is that Temari is the eldest & has the same father as Gaara. What I also know is that Temari resembles Gaara's mother which is an indicator that they also share the same mother. What I also know is that without his makeup Kankarou looks allot like the Kazekage. What I also know is that the Kazekage loved his wife/lover who was Gaara's mother. Based on this information that I do know I can safely assume that Gaara, Temari, & Kankarou are siblings. I can safely assume that they all share the same mother & father as well based on the many things I've listed above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
As to why Gaara had control issues...as you are well aware, there are different types of seals that are used to create Jincs, some are more unstable than others. Being that the sand has had on and off relations with the leaf, it stands to reason that they would not have had access to the leafs "high quality" sealing techniques.
But that shouldn't matter if what you're saying is correct. The Kazekage would have to be the Uzumaki which means he would know high level sealing tecs because that's what Uzumaki do. Meaning Gaara should have been given a strong seal to protect him against the Bijuu. Gaara also would have been born with a strong physical body(which he wasn't his body was frail/premature) which would allow him better defenses against the tailed beast. Naruto wasn't shown killing small children & losing control constantly & he has the strongest fucking beast in the manga. Get the point yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
In contrast, Kumo, who also has had on and off relations with the leaf, are masters of espionage.
& What does Kumo have to do with any of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
If another village has techniques that they want, they will steal it if possible. This would account for their exceptional quality of their Jincs. While they were not able to steal( or perform) the four element seal, the seal they use is the best they could manage.
Now you're just side tracking to something completely irrelevant. The Kazekage who by your own argument would have been an Uzumaki who not only have exceptionally strong physical bodies but also excel in sealing jutsu. Why would he even need to steal sealing tecs if he should already know them based on the background you're trying to give him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Final note, all descendants do not have the same potential or abilities. If all Uchiha had the same potential as Itachi/Sasuke they would not be nearly extinct.
The Uchiha were killed off by other Uchiha. This is why they became extinct. Basically what you're saying here is completely irrelevant.

All Uchiha who have awakened a 3 tomoe sharingan can predict muscle movement, give color to chakra making it visible, & cast high level genjutsu through their eyes. These abilities by themselves put the average Uchiha shinobi above your average shinobi since by default they would have an advantage over them.

Since you seem to be retarded I'll try to dumb it down for you. If Rock Lee were born an Uchiha & underwent the same training that he has gone through his entire life he would be significantly more powerful than the current Rock Lee because of his sharingan.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-31-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:05 PM   #82
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
If the time ever comes that there is proof that I'm wrong, I will own this face palm. I might even add one of you calling me an idiot to my sig...but for now, since I'm probably right...talk to the hands your damn self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
what the fuck kind of argument are you trying to make, bat?

I mean shit, you're making crap up. Gaara wasn't batshit insane because of not having a "strong enough seal", Gaara was batshit insane because he had .
Bullshit...Gaara's crazyness can be attributed to the same isolation and loneliness that threatened to send Naruto to the dark side. There are several references to that fact. That is why Gaara left the road to darkness while the Ichibi was still inside him.


Quote:
If you're seriously suggesting that the 4th Kazekage, who ruined Gaara's life and has never had a moment's mention in the slightest positive terms from either Temari or Kankuro (who you're claiming aren't "really" related to the 4th), are just using "dad" as a term of endearment for someone who wasn't their real father...
that's fucking stupid.
If you're suggesting that them calling him dad is proof of love for a biological father, and has nothing to do with the fact that he's the Kazekage and someone evil enough to put a hit out on his own child...I say it could just as easily be self preservation.

Quote:
Kumogakure, masters of espionage, leading proponents of blindly jumping into the fray and using nothing less than brute force to win their battles. Now we all know that Zoidberg could count the number of actually competent, stealthy ninja in this series on his claws, but compared to the few, proud ninja out there, Kumo are the assholes who drive an armored Hummer into the room, guns blazing, not the guys with anything remotely subtle in tactics.
Zoidberg, LOL. First of all, the Raikage is a known hothead, not surprisingly he takes after dad. Few others have shown this trait, so please don't judge the entire clan by a few hotheads...that's just ignorant.

Kumo has been caught in the act of trying to strealthily steal secrets more than once...it stands to reason that for the times they were caught...there are also times they werent. This is a deduction based on the clans history and apparent power.

Quote:
And then you suggest that the Uzumaki could have powers beyond what the explanation from the last "living", knowledgable Uzumaki gave us. And not even powers tied to their ancient lineage from the sage. Oh no. You're basically suggesting that they have latent powers over Magnets, Sensing Chakra, Boiling Liquid, Lava, and god knows how many other powers. All those techniques' wielders have red hair, CLEARLY THEY'RE UZUMAKI!!!!! IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!
No...I'm suggesting that if the dad has blue eyes and green hair, and the mother has red eyes and blonde hair, the offspring might come out with blue eyes and blonde hair You're focusing on the hair thing aren't you...got ya.

Seriously though, if one parent has special chakra and the other has other unique abilities, yes this can be passed to the child. One factor you seem to forget...some skills must be taught or otherwise transmitted. Sasuke would not be using Ameratsu were it not for Itachi and Naruto would not be using seals were it not for the "key" that Minato left him.

If...and it's a big if, Temari and Kankuro have "special chakra" that chakra would be used to enhance whatever techniques they trained on...not rocket science.

Quote:
This argument is stupid and you should feel stupid.
All this typing for someone who will refuse to acknowlwdge a single point I've made...yea, I feel a little stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Battonoir, are you trying to overthrow Ray Comfort as King of the Argument from Ignorance? Because you have absolutely nothing going on for your theory but that.
I'm sure this is a clever comment and all...but umm...what?

Quote:
Oh, excuse me, you have the red hair "proof". I'm sure Scotland and Ireland are full of Uzumaki and I'm also sure you haven't read the thread I made recently, have you? Please, take the time and see how silly you're being now.
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
2) While I genuinely value your opiniou about many things...that thread was just too damn long. Perhaps if were to add a "fallacy of the misrepresent what I said paragraph..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Huu? What flaws I just happened to predict what retard stance you would take so I op'ed to comment on that before you even got the chance to.


Huu? Ok yeah you are retarded. Throughout the entire series they're referred to as siblings.

Chiyo: This is the 3rd child.

So basically what Chiyo is saying here is that this is the 3rd child of the Kazekage correct? Notice how there are 3 sand siblings with Gaara being the youngest of the 3. The other two children in question are none other than Temari & Kankarou. If not these two who have countless references to being Gaara's siblings then who? Who the fuck are Gaara two other siblings that for some retarded reason were never introduced into the manga?

Also having different mothers means what exactly when Gaara's mother had light brown hair while his father had dark reddish hair. Basically based on your own argument the Kazekage should be the one who is an Uzumaki which makes all 3 of them Uzumaki.


Yeah because they're children of a Kage. But my point is this none of their powers relate to having strong physical bodies.

What I do know is the Kazekage had 3 children. What I also know is that Temari & Kankarou are constantly referred to as Gaara's siblings. What I also know is that Temari is the eldest & has the same father as Gaara. What I also know is that Temari resembles Gaara's mother which is an indicator that they also share the same mother. What I also know is that without his makeup Kankarou looks allot like the Kazekage. What I also know is that the Kazekage loved his wife/lover who was Gaara's mother. Based on this information that I do know I can safely assume that Gaara, Temari, & Kankarou are siblings. I can safely assume that they all share the same mother & father as well based on the many things I've listed above.


But that shouldn't matter if what you're saying is correct. The Kazekage would have to be the Uzumaki which means he would know high level sealing tecs because that's what Uzumaki do. Meaning Gaara should have been given a strong seal to protect him against the Bijuu. Gaara also would have been born with a strong physical body(which he wasn't his body was frail/premature) which would allow him better defenses against the tailed beast. Naruto wasn't shown killing small children & losing control constantly & he has the strongest fucking beast in the manga. Get the point yet?


& What does Kumo have to do with any of this?


Now you're just side tracking to something completely irrelevant. The Kazekage who by your own argument would have been an Uzumaki who not only have exceptionally strong physical bodies but also excel in sealing jutsu. Why would he even need to steal sealing tecs if he should already know them based on the background you're trying to give him?


The Uchiha were killed off by other Uchiha. This is why they became extinct. Basically what you're saying here is completely irrelevant.

All Uchiha who have awakened a 3 tomoe sharingan can predict muscle movement, give color to chakra making it visible, & cast high level genjutsu through their eyes. These abilities by themselves put the average Uchiha shinobi above your average shinobi since by default they would have an advantage over them.

Since you seem to be retarded I'll try to dumb it down for you. If Rock Lee were born an Uchiha & underwent the same training that he has gone through his entire life he would be significantly more powerful than the current Rock Lee because of his sharingan.
The majority of your failed arguments are adressed above.

The third child thing is abductive reasoning and proves nothing if there was another wife before Karura. All the more reason to resent Gaara.

One point though...why continue trying if the first two were not compatible. Maybe there was some reason to believe that a compatible child would be born...Uzumaki blook traces perhaps?
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:15 PM   #83
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
The majority of your failed arguments are adressed above.
Yes completely ignore my argument because you're a dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
The third child thing is abductive reasoning and proves nothing if there was another wife before Karura. All the more reason to resent Gaara.
Proves nothing? LMAO really now how does it not prove that Kazekage had 3 children? Also what does other wives have to do with anything when Kazekage is supposed to be the Uzumaki dumbass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
One point though...why continue trying if the first two were not compatible. Maybe there was some reason to believe that a compatible child would be born...Uzumaki blook traces perhaps?
It was for the potential to use magnetism as a KGG. Note how Gaara was BORN with black eyes & had them BEFORE getting the Bijuu implanted.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:56 PM   #84
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chew on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
If the time ever comes that there is proof that I'm wrong, I will own this face palm. I might even add one of you calling me an idiot to my sig...but for now, since I'm probably right...talk to the hands your damn self.
This is a lesson to everyone everywhere: Burden of Proof falls on the claim of positive, not the claim of negative. You're saying stupid shit and refusing to actually back it up, then saying it's "right" until proven wrong. No. Just no.

Quote:
Bullshit...Gaara's crazyness can be attributed to the same isolation and loneliness that threatened to send Naruto to the dark side. There are several references to that fact. That is why Gaara left the road to darkness while the Ichibi was still inside him.
Hey dipshit, Naruto didn't have the Kyuubi trying to take over his mind every 8 seconds and keeping him from ever sleeping. Pretty sure if his mind was in that kind of state in addition to the loneliness, even the resident carebear would have gone axe-murderer. Naruto hated all the people who rejected him and neglected him, and he had no purpose in his life until he found his ambition. You think for a second if the Kyuubi had been there whispering "HEY WHY DON'T YOU KILL EVERYONE? I CAN HELP!!!!" all the damn time in that period Naruto wouldn't have been just as fucking batshit as Gaara? Gaara's psychosis wasn't caused by loneliness, that shit just helped the constant assault on his brain.

Quote:
If you're suggesting that them calling him dad is proof of love for a biological father, and has nothing to do with the fact that he's the Kazekage and someone evil enough to put a hit out on his own child...I say it could just as easily be self preservation.
Or, hey, we could totally look at the flashback we just fucking got of the 4th Kazekage. You know, the one where he made it clear that the actions he took against Gaara were an absolute last resort, and that he had tried as hard as he could to raise the last son of his wife? Considering that whatshername was shown to have truly loved him and vice versa, suggestion that not only are the sand siblings not full brothers and sister, but that it was their mother who had multiple partners...*facepalm*

Quote:
Zoidberg, LOL. First of all, the Raikage is a known hothead, not surprisingly he takes after dad. Few others have shown this trait, so please don't judge the entire clan by a few hotheads...that's just ignorant.

Kumo has been caught in the act of trying to strealthily steal secrets more than once...it stands to reason that for the times they were caught...there are also times they werent. This is a deduction based on the clans history and apparent power.
Let's take a brief look at a bunch of named Kumo characters:

KB: fucking insane, doesn't even attempt subtlety
Rai: fucking insane, jumps into the fray screaming
Karui: Yells constantly, always picking a fight
Atsui: Retard who yells constantly and fights with all the subtlety of a hurricane

The art of not being noticed is not strong with this bunch. Not to mention that you basically say "oh well, they've been caught, but they had to have had operations where they weren't because...." yeah no. That shit doesn't fly. We have no evidence that they have EVER succeeded in such an attempt to jack other villages' assets. I mean come on. Their attempts to steal Konoha's V.I.P.s are laughable. They didn't even have to sneak past the barrier to get Hinata and they still got caught. And they failed to notice Kushina leaving an incredibly obvious trail of bright red hair behind them as they tried to get her out, and got beat by Minato alone before he was even in near heyday.

Quote:
No...I'm suggesting that if the dad has blue eyes and green hair, and the mother has red eyes and blonde hair, the offspring might come out with blue eyes and blonde hair You're focusing on the hair thing aren't you...got ya.

Seriously though, if one parent has special chakra and the other has other unique abilities, yes this can be passed to the child. One factor you seem to forget...some skills must be taught or otherwise transmitted. Sasuke would not be using Ameratsu were it not for Itachi and Naruto would not be using seals were it not for the "key" that Minato left him.

If...and it's a big if, Temari and Kankuro have "special chakra" that chakra would be used to enhance whatever techniques they trained on...not rocket science.
Quote:
Originally Posted by you
If you read the chapter in which Tobi states that Red hair is an Uzumaki trademark, and then look up the word trademark in a dictionary, you will see that as it stands, all red haired individuals are suspect of Uzumaki descent. For you to say Uzumaki aren't the only redheads in the manga is an opinion which is contrary to a stated fact (Unless Tobi also lies when he talks to himself).
I love when quotes come back to bite people in the ass. Yeah buddy, don't try to make it seem as if this ain't your stance. You basically said that Karin had to be Uzumaki because red hair, then someone used the same obvious retort which shuts down the argument every damn time that FUCKLOADS OF CHARACTERS HAVE RED HAIR. Then you decided that now Gaara has to be Uzumaki because red hair, then because his dad's hair is reddish now HE'S an Uzumaki, but suddenly you start saying "I'm not saying everyone with red hair is Uzumaki" bullshit dude. You're not fooling anyone.

The rest is total bullshit. Notice how Madara used Susano'o? Yeah. Remember how there was never an MS user before him? Yeah. Who the fuck do you think he learned HIS shit from?

Quote:
All this typing for someone who will refuse to acknowlwdge a single point I've made...yea, I feel a little stupid.
When you can't be fucked to acknowledge a hundred stupid things you said, I don't suppose I should be.

Quote:
I'm sure this is a clever comment and all...but umm...what?
Argument from Ignorance, logical fallacy dictating that someone is attempting to argue that something must be true because not enough is known to absolutely prove it false. This is fallacious because, as stated above, burden of proof does not fall on an argument of the negative.

Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Somebody sig this right fucking now. This level of stupid needs to be fucking archived.

Quote:
2) While I genuinely value your opiniou about many things...that thread was just too damn long. Perhaps if were to add a "fallacy of the misrepresent what I said paragraph..."
Believe you me, we don't have to twist anything to make you sound stupid.

Quote:
The majority of your failed arguments are adressed above.

The third child thing is abductive reasoning and proves nothing if there was another wife before Karura. All the more reason to resent Gaara.

One point though...why continue trying if the first two were not compatible. Maybe there was some reason to believe that a compatible child would be born...Uzumaki blook traces perhaps?
Herp-a-derp 4th Kazekage didn't resent Gaara at all, herp-a-derp the only reason Gaara was made a jink was because Suna was in a state of absolute crisis economically and were in danger of being invaded and wiped out. Are you quite finished making shit up to try to back up your pathetic excuse for an argument?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-31-2011), platinumrug (10-31-2011), Vengeance (10-31-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #85
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Chew on this...

kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-01-2011), Emissary of Justice (10-31-2011), Numinous (11-01-2011), platinumrug (10-31-2011), Senkradlol (10-31-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 10:11 PM   #86
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Chew on this...

LOL. I was gonna post that exact image, but then decided it wasn't worth the effort.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:29 PM   #87
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Quoted in sig
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #88
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Chew on this...

This is getting hilarious bat!
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:50 PM   #89
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
platinumrug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: OH
Age: 24
Posts: 3,635
Thanks: 11,677
Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Chew on this...

You all should be getting/gotten A's on your papers with the essays you people write lol.
__________________
Check me out on
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:23 AM   #90
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Chew on this...

Hey guys I just wanted to totally end this discussion once & for all with a fat shinobi by the name of Akimichi Chouza. His last name is Akimichi which is a clan that exist in Konoha. Now if he is an Uzumaki wouldn't that make the entire Akimichi Clan Uzumaki aswell since you know they're a fucking clan with blood relation & shit.

Proof is a bitch

You can STFU now batonnoir.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats the Avatar above u say? Swtvi3tboi08 Spam Zone 9949 03-01-2008 06:41 PM
Hiatus has ended, a new song! Please comment! kakashi29 Music Talk 0 07-18-2006 07:32 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.