Minatos Plan.... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Minatos Plan....

Ha! I knew naruto was going to learn the FTG since his shushin isn't all that great when u compare Raichus. It will be epic though.....

IMO, The FTG like all other T/S jutsu are based on the control of Yin and Yang based chakra. More likely Yin more then Yang probably.

Notice that basic summonings are done with blood plus the application of ones chakra.

Seen herehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-97-17/...hapter-92.html

I think that spiritual energy is at its most concentrated form in the blood as YIN base.
And that for T/S jutsu to do what they do, I believe spiritual energy must be capable of conducting and reacting to the users spiritual energy over any distance and isn't bound by space or time.
This also must apply to the spiritual energy of animals and other people through a blood contract which allows one to summon an animal or person despite not having the same spiritual energy.http://www.mangareader.net/93-97-19/...hapter-92.html

Spiritual energy in the form of minato's blood seal either on a flying kunai or Tag on a person or object is activated by minato focusing his own chakra, Which then transports minato to his Blood seal instantly through a dimensional door way instantly.

Basically, By focusing his chakra on his blood seal (kunai or tag), which has his spiritual energy in it, it can pick up on minatos chakra and activate, transporting him due to spiritual energies ability to conduct over any distance.

Thats my theory on The "Flying-Thunder-God-no-jutsu". And the majority of all other T/S jutsu as well.

Now its application to "that jutsu" for naruto to finish and use to beat madara as planned by Minato.

IMO.....
Minato figured out that Madara Uchiha being able to summon the Kyuubi, (a massive amount of spiritual/physical energy chakra beast) is due to madaras spiritual energy/YIN based chakra being the same as the kyuubis. (And Karin also Implies the power of sasukes MS and the kyuubis power are the same.)

SO, with naruto having the power of the kyuubis YIN powerful chakra which is the same as madaras YIN chakra as well... With same spiritual energy as madara in kyuubi form.... Naruto will be able to transport himself to madara at will!!!!

No tags....

No Kunai....

Naruto can just FTG to madara at will.

Note: The kyuubis wicked spiritual energy/YIN based chakra could allow naruto to FTG to anyone with wicked YIN based chakra, not just madara.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-05-2011), jericho Uzimaki (11-03-2011), Quart3r (11-03-2011), Shadowblade (11-02-2011), Wolverine (11-03-2011)

Old 11-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Minatos Plan....

Nice theory. I mean it.

Just one thing though... Naruto surpassed Ei's top speed.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

At least this guy produce theories.
jericho Uzimaki (11-03-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I think we all expected that Naruto would learn FTG, as long as it gets presented properly.

KYF, I like reading your stuff. The time you put into your posts shows, but I don't think the "link" between Madara (or the Uchiha for that matter) and the Kyuubi will be played. Almost too much, or too far fetched.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:51 AM   #5
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Did you forget my friendly advice KYF? Stay away from Yin/Yang.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-07-2011), el_deevil (11-03-2011), Gamabunta (11-03-2011), Krohnie84 (11-04-2011), Numinous (11-03-2011), Vishnu (11-03-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 04:13 AM   #6
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it is actually possible for naruto to "exploit" the summoning contract between madara and the kyuubi, that is if he learns hiraishin/
Old 11-03-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

ying and yang again kyf, come on, your theories are good but think of something different, the ying and yang hasn't come into play since they described the Kyuubi's chakra to Naruto's.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-07-2011), Numinous (11-03-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #8
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

The Yin/Yang concept is the kind that is only believable once proven true. So I'll reserve my opinion on that one until later. At least, this makes for an interesting hypothesis and a good read.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

you know what I was with you till the end; even put up with the yin yang stuff and made it through that then you throw Naruto can warp to where Madara is .. and shit just kinda fell flat.. how can you explain that cause they supposedly have similar chakra (evil) that they can just seek each other out.. like Naruto can reverse summon himself to Madara all because Madara can summon Kyuubi... it doesn't work like that or else when Madara summoned Kyuubi Naruto blond haired ass should have plopped right in front of Madara and got burnt to a crisp.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #10
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. But to make it simpler, Minato's plan was to introduce the main character of the manga named Naruto rofl corny:

Is yin/yang needed to perform the FTG?

Last edited by kevinyu; 11-03-2011 at 08:32 AM.
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #11
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Never thought I'd get to see the day where I would like one of KYF theory,pigs fly next
Quart3r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Quart3r For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-03-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you know what I was with you till the end; even put up with the yin yang stuff and made it through that then you throw Naruto can warp to where Madara is .. and shit just kinda fell flat.. how can you explain that cause they supposedly have similar chakra (evil) that they can just seek each other out.. like Naruto can reverse summon himself to Madara all because Madara can summon Kyuubi... it doesn't work like that or else when Madara summoned Kyuubi Naruto blond haired ass should have plopped right in front of Madara and got burnt to a crisp.
I already explained how madara having the same chakra as the kyuubi would allow naruto to FTG to him without a seal.

Spiritual energy in the blood used by shinobi for T/S jutsu must conduct over any amount of distance and be capable of being activated.
All naruto would do is go kyuubi mode (red chakra) to match his spiritual energy with madaras and reverse summon himself to madara because madara is a giant walking seal being full of spiritual energy from his EMS.

Its like naruto has a blood contract with madara because he has the kyuubi and its power is the same as the EMS of madaras. U see what Im trying to say?

Minato must have realized this and put the kyuubi in naruto so he could use the kyuubis power against madara. If this is true then naruto will likely create flying thunder god level 3.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-05-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #13
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Ideally, Naruto's glow mode speed should make FTG redundant considering he's using it to fight a single man and not armies like Minato did, where the FTG really made a difference. But alas...

FTG level 3 seems like an inevitability. Just how awesome it looks remains to be seen.

Anybody else see how Naruto might manage to incorporate the Rasen/Rasengan name in that move?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

One thing, when has Naruto ever used shunshin? When not in lite brite mode or SM?
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Ideally, Naruto's glow mode speed should make FTG redundant considering he's using it to fight a single man and not armies like Minato did, where the FTG really made a difference. But alas...

FTG level 3 seems like an inevitability. Just how awesome it looks remains to be seen.

Anybody else see how Naruto might manage to incorporate the Rasen/Rasengan name in that move?
IDK, naruto being able to transport to madara at will should just be level one or two, just improved.

IMO, the ultimate way to use the Flying thunder god attack would be to transport niinjutsu to the enemy making a level 3.

For instance... Naruto creates a FRS and instead of throwing it he just FTG's it directly to madara. This would mean all of narutos ninjutsu (KBs, FRS or bijuu ball) are instantaneous.

Thats probably the finishing of the FTG IMO due to the fact transporting oneself is effective, but still posses a risk. However, transporting ninjutsu instead is more effective because the enemy can't touch u since ur fighting from long range.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-05-2011), ckraizitee (11-07-2011), jericho Uzimaki (11-03-2011)