Technical Guide to Form Arguments Logically - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #31
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Technical Guide to Form Arguments Logically

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
If u were'nt illiterate u wouldve read enough of my post to know the premises Numi posted were not mine, but his. Thats what numi does!! He posts his idea of ur idea to make it look completely ridiculous.
No shit, they weren't yours. He wasn't arguing against you in here, he was posting an example of a logical fallacy. The only thing that is completely ridiculous is you thinking it is about you like some egotistical moron.

It had absolutely nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2011), Mal (01-20-2012), Numinous (11-05-2011), OiB (11-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (11-05-2011), Vengeance (11-05-2011)

Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #32
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
EDIT:Butt hurt? U made this whole thread due to the fact u couldn't disprove red heads aren't uzumaki in origin in some way or another.
Quote:
x. Appeal to motive
Occurs when the argument is refuted by questioning the motives of the arguer.

Example: “You’re just refuting my theories because you don’t like me.”
The system works!!!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2011), Mal (01-20-2012), Miburo (11-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (11-05-2011), xxMESTxx (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No shit, they weren't yours. He wasn't arguing against you in here, he was posting an example of a logical fallacy. The only thing that is completely ridiculous is you thinking it is about you like some egotistical moron.

It had absolutely nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.
Oh really, heres the argument me and Numi had a while ago about the example of fallacy he posted.http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=240

What was really funny was the fact that numi told me that neither, nagato, madara or tobi could ever reach the 7th realm much less buddahood lol. Despite the fact its canon that the user of the RG (nagato, madara and tobi) are the 7th realm, pain, path.

He tried to lecture me on what kishi will or will not due because he believed kishi only used the basic 6 paths of rebirth and didn't even know that the 7th path (the path that exist in the 10 realms of rebirth Buddhist practice as one of the 4 noble realms) was already being used by kishi in the manga.

So yea, if anyones butt hurt its him for being wrong about kishi likely using the 10 realms of rebirth because hes already using one of the extra four.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #34
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, KYF. I see now why you would think a thread about logical fallacies in the narutard section is about you and all... But seriously, it's not about you. Again, get over yourself. No one cares about you or your dumbass narutard conspiracy theories.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2011), Mal (01-20-2012), Numinous (11-05-2011), Uchiha09 (01-02-2012), Vengeance (11-05-2011), Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 04:43 PM   #35
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Mibs, that makes all kinds of sense and you know KYF can't have that. Clearly every thread/post made by Num is about KYF and has to be filled with as much illogical bullshit as a person can possibly spew, along with as many grammatical errors as possible while maintaining an incoherent thought process.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-05-2011), Numinous (11-05-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (11-06-2011), Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #36
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Well, I don't even think it's possible to put into words my thoughts from reading the recent argument in this thread...

This should do.

Yep. That about sums it up.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #37
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Clearly every thread/post made by Num is about KYF and has to be filled with as much illogical bullshit as a person can possibly spew, along with as many grammatical errors as possible while maintaining an incoherent thought process.
@ bolded: the day he says that to me, may his personal god save him from the flood of horrible grammar he wrote in every single post he made I'll post in response.

Nah, I won't make that, I'd die of old age before finishing that behemoth of a task.

@ mest: image doesn't work.

Last edited by Numinous; 11-05-2011 at 05:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #38
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Durr hurr lyke them examples arent even things I said, F U NUMINOUS 4 making me look stoopid

-insert massive shit-ton of narutard crap that has nothing to do with anything-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2011), Numinous (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #39
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Durr hurr lyke them examples arent even things I said, F U NUMINOUS 4 making me look stoopid

-insert massive shit-ton of narutard crap that has nothing to do with anything-
Needs more brain damage.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-05-2011), Miburo (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #40
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ mest: image doesn't work.
Well Fuck. It was a dude laughing hysterically. Not just because of all the stupid shit I read(which was funny in itself), but because even when there is a thread called "attention KYF" the dude still comes and has to attention whore this one.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #41
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Well Fuck. It was a dude laughing hysterically. Not just because of all the stupid shit I read(which was funny in itself), but because even when there is a thread called "attention KYF" the dude still comes and has to attention whore this one.
I think he's not whoring himself for attention, he's genuinely offended with me for using terms of a theory of his to make an example for a fallacy. But he doesn't seem to comprehend I just made examples of things that popped on my mind.

And to be honest, making an example for the Fallacy of Four Terms is hard because most people aren't stupid enough to commit one. I thought of making an example about that argument that goes "see how Tobi sounds like Tobirama?", but, even if it does commit the fallacy, one only knows it has four terms if one has knowledge of the Japanese language so it wouldn't be as easily comprehensible for laymen.

I resorted to the Buddhism example because it's much easier to spot where the mistake is, since "path" and "realm" are different words so people would instantly know there's four terms. My intention was to make a simple example, not to accuse KYF of committing the fallacy. Did he commit the fallacy?! I could quote William Shakespeare on the matter, but it doesn't really matter, it was never about KYF in the first place. It was all about logic and using it properly.

Miburo (11-05-2011), Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #42
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

See that's the thing, that's fucking stupid. I mean, if he's offended that he's committing a logical fallacy, then instead of blaming you for pointing out said fallacy's you would think he would work on not committing them. He just doesn't though. Instead, he parades around making a spectacle of himself. I only assumed it was for the attention. No other reason really makes sense. You could say, "well kyf is really that stupid" but not even stupid people are on his level.

Personally, I commend you for the effort you've made in trying to educate some of the people on these forums. I think you're seriously wasting your time with him though. He commits fallacy's all the time, he doesn't care, in his mind, you created logic as a way to further embarrass him , or at least it seems that way.

Anyways, The ignore list rules!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-05-2011), Vengeance (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #43
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

LMAO @ Num creating logic.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #44
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO @ Num creating logic.
Maybe, in the near future, I'll invent a time machine and go back to Ancient Greece and create the first school of logic, therefore proving the statement of me creating logic right!

@ mest: you got me wrong on the fallacy bit. I didn't say that he was whining about me pointing out a fallacy he committed, I said that I made an example of a fallacy and he stormed in with a big ass post about how he didn't commit the fallacy, even after Miburo pointing out it wasn't about him at all.

Miburo (11-05-2011), xxMESTxx (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #45
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ mest: you got me wrong on the fallacy bit. I didn't say that he was whining about me pointing out a fallacy he committed, I said that I made an example of a fallacy and he stormed in with a big ass post about how he didn't commit the fallacy, even after Miburo pointing out it wasn't about him at all.
Oh no, I totally get what you're saying. I just interpreted his big ass post as whining about your example, which pointed out the fallacy's in his theory at the same time. I've also seen him get all upset in other threads for similar reasons.