258 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99758498/1

Enjoy

edit: so something scared gildartz shitless and he's going to be fairy tail's next master eh? interesting indeed.

Last edited by platinumrug; 11-06-2011 at 07:49 AM.
platinumrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to platinumrug For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-06-2011)

Old 11-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,278 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 258

2 new dragon slayers and Grandine in the next chapter, not bad.

Will Natsu and Gajeel nakama their way to victory ?

Also lol at the cats.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Ok I have mixed feelings on this new chapter, I did love that Gildarts is now the new master, I mean I like Macao but hes just no Master material honestly we all know it, Gildarts or Laxus were the only folk I think ready to take that role next. I am curious as to the 'secret' that Fairy Tail holds, wow thats a bitch to Dornabolt, infiltrated Fairy Tail to find there greatest secret damn he was looking in the wrong places :P

As for the two new 'dragon slayers' I dont think there genuine Dragon Slayers, well I hope not anyways although I did have a thought, 7 years ago the Dragons disappeared, and now 7 years have passed for the time skip, do you think its possible Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine came back to take on new Slayers for the upcoming major events ?

The reason I'm saying this is because as far as we were showing there was no magic that allowed you to eat Elements, aka Fire, Metal. That what lead me to think maybe they were trained from the dragons again, but hey new stuff might have come about during this timeskip so who knows. But to sum up I like the idea folk are trying to be the new Natsu and Gajeel of that Era, but dont want them taking over so butt wooping coming up.

And finally was it just me but from the title page did anyway else think that Rogue guy was a growen up Zeref or possible still could be ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

I gotta admit sting and rogue look cool but i know they're gonna get trolled by natsu cause thats how Hiro rolls.
And its funnny to see how hiro tries to make makarov look cool while that dude is a pathetic old guy who should have died a long time ago knowing hiro built up his death 4 times !!! he can learn something of whitebeard and jiraiya.
Overall ok ch., title of next ch. looks promising.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

It's been a few chapters (i think) hiro did some fan-service but the guy just can't resist lol
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99758498/8
Overall ok ass i guess.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Making Gildarts the new master is the best thing Hiro could have done considering the 7 years pointless timeskip. Now we have new dragon slayers and Grandine will be talked about. Now that I look at it, prior to the 7 years time skip, it was seven years before even that that the dragons disapeared wasn't it? I take back what I said about the pointless 7 years time skip. If Hiro can pull off a good arc by reintroducing the dragons then regain some of the respect I lost for this series.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Now I feel bad for Macao

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,278 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

any guesses as to what was it that Makarov showed Gildartz ?

Fairy related, Dragon related, legendary weapon ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #9
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

Going to have a guess that it might have something to with the prophecy that Makarov talked about ages ago at the start of the Edolas Arc. He mention how Fairy Tail now had Three Dragon Slayers, so going to say its involved with that somehow. Althougth I cant even think what most likely Dragon Related if it involves the Dragon Slayers.

Also folk are mention that Grandine will make an appearance, as much as I'm dying to actually see the Dragons I believe it wont be her, Rogue and the other guy are replacements for Natsu and Gajeel, I believe the sky dragon they talked about will be the replacement of Wendy during the 7 years away.

Another thought came to mind Sabertooth came too due to 5 members, and we have now seen those two, and i think the Sky Dragon replacement will be in that guild too. But do you think we will see other Dragon Slayers perhaps older ones like the ones around before the time skip ?

Also on my earlier post I mentioned how there was no way to duplicate the Dragon Slayers stuff, sorry was wrong dont know why i forgot the Dragon Lacriyma, so going to guess those two dragon slayers have that implanted in them.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Lasting thought from the chapter: did Cana's boobs get bigger?

Anyway. Don't think Gildartz was scared but more in awe of what he saw. So I'm going to guess it is Fairy related that helps enhance the power of Fairy Tail, blah blah nakma powered blah. Maybe secret garden full of fairies and their magic.

New dragon slayers? This should be good. They seem to be obliterating dark guilds so I wonder how they'll match them up against FT, because the chapter had a very "Hidan and Kakuzu" introduction feel. Also, was it ever explained the connection between the dragon slayers and the cats? I keep forgetting. In any case, the story could always use more of them. Just wondering if Happy or Charlie or the two new ones have the ability of Pantherlily, because they the temporty big form is a more interesting aspect to them rather than just flying.

Interested to see what's about to happen to Marakov. He's setting up Gildartz because he has other plans, I'm guessing. Since Hiro is utterly unwilling to just kill the guy off, I'm betting he's off to the Mage Council.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

I think it's obvious what he saw.

Sadly, I'm not even joking. I believe that it really is a hidden power source that emits friendship and rainbows, which is naturally buried underground (or part of the ground) and Mavis built the guild over it as a means of protecting/controlling it. I'd also wager that it's somehow connected to "hope and friendship=you can't die" power of the island in some way.

If Hiro really wanted to make it interesting, he could steal borrow some plot devices from Naruto and Inuyasha, and have it be the remains of some ancient hero who once fought Zeref and sealed himself and Zeref's Yang half inside a jewel shard/death god where they are still fighting to this day.

Or if you want to bet on the long shot....it might be something completely original. Given this series, I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:15 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Finally the torch has been passed to Gildartz. Double Dragons of Sabertooth who are the new Dragon Slayers of Fire & Metal! Next week it seems like we'll be introduced to the new Wind Dragon Slayer. I actually liked this weeks chapter.

PS: What if the 5 members who joined Sabertooth were all dragon slayers? 3 young kids that replaced the fire,metal, & wind after they vanished & 2 older ones? 5 real dragon slayers is sure to be considered OP right?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-06-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

These new dragon slayers are probably artificial like Laxus was. Not unless the dragons have all shown back up in the last 7 years and "adopted" new kids to train. When Natsu meets up with this new fire Dragon slayer it might be really, really, good (hey we're like brothers amirite?), or really, really, bad (...Uh yeah, Igneel thought you were dead, and kinda moved on).

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #14
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
These new dragon slayers are probably artificial like Laxus was. Not unless the dragons have all shown back up in the last 7 years and "adopted" new kids to train. When Natsu meets up with this new fire Dragon slayer it might be really, really, good (hey we're like brothers amirite?), or really, really, bad (...Uh yeah, Igneel thought you were dead, and kinda moved on).
It could be possible there are more dragon slayers. Its not to say that Igneel, Metalica (I think that was Gajeel's dragon), and Grandine were the only dragons. I'm open to the idea, should be interesting.

Just as ACt mentioned, Makarov is probably going to do something crazy like sacrifice himself to the Magic Council or something of the ridiculous nature to re-claim the regular Fail Tail building that they built. The idea of Happy and Charles getting power ups similar to Pantherlily's would be a new twist and be more beneficial to Natsu since Happy is usually helping Natsu with arial combat and what not.

Hiro is taking a page from Oda and increasing boob size every 100 chapters or so. lol
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #15
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

I hope they're not artificial, because using an old trick like that won't be productive at all.

I'm curious to see how badly Natsu gets slaughtered when they meet up.