258 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
These new dragon slayers are probably artificial like Laxus was. Not unless the dragons have all shown back up in the last 7 years and "adopted" new kids to train. When Natsu meets up with this new fire Dragon slayer it might be really, really, good (hey we're like brothers amirite?), or really, really, bad (...Uh yeah, Igneel thought you were dead, and kinda moved on).
To me it seems like 3 new kids were adopted to replace the 3 that went missing. For all the Dragons knew Natsu, Wendy, & Gajeel were all dead. Sting was talking about Natsu & Gajeel as if himself & Rogue use to idolize them.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (11-07-2011)

Old 11-06-2011, 11:06 PM   #17
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
It could be possible there are more dragon slayers. Its not to say that Igneel, Metalica (I think that was Gajeel's dragon), and Grandine were the only dragons. I'm open to the idea, should be interesting.
The problem is that niether Natsu or Gajeel have mentioned anything about having fellow pupils that trained with their respective dragons. I'm assuming from their looks that before the time-skip they were younger then Natsu and Gajeel, which raises the question of where have they been up until now. What caused them to go separate ways after the dragons disappeared? If done right, this has potential to be really good, or really disappointing.

Quote:
Just as ACt mentioned, Makarov is probably going to do something crazy like sacrifice himself to the Magic Council or something of the ridiculous nature to re-claim the regular Fail Tail building that they built. The idea of Happy and Charles getting power ups similar to Pantherlily's would be a new twist and be more beneficial to Natsu since Happy is usually helping Natsu with arial combat and what not.
I don't think Makarov is going to "sacrifice" himself in the way your thinking. There's really no reason to. The guy is among the 10 wizard saints, a highly respected man among the other guilds, and has powerful friends in many places. Plus with the media coverage that FT's been receiving ever since their return, Makarov should have celebrity status. If anything I see him getting a seat on the council, in order to gather info easier, and smooth things if his guild gets in trouble.

Something that I find kind of strange is that, their old headquarters is about to get foreclosed on, yet they've been partying for 2 weeks now. They should be out their making some cash. A few S-ranked missions should be enough to cover it.

Quote:
Hiro is taking a page from Oda and increasing boob size every 100 chapters or so. lol
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
To me it seems like 3 new kids were adopted to replace the 3 that went missing. For all the Dragons knew Natsu, Wendy, & Gajeel were all dead. Sting was talking about Natsu & Gajeel as if himself & Rogue use to idolize them.
That would mean the Dragons have returned though. It would be kinda retarded that nobody has mentioned something like that to them in the 2 weeks they've been back. If Natsu meets up with Igneel in a few chapters, and some character is all like "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about that.", I would lulz hardcore.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:08 AM   #18
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

As I see there is talk about the new dragon slayers, I have already said some ideas that I've thought which some folk have agreed with like Spiegel.

I wouldnt go as far as to say that the Dragons are back, as much as I would love them to be but I think they obviously must have had a backup plan incase something were to happen to there first choices, whos to say that Sting, Rogue and the Sky Dragon havent been training with the Dragons during the series ? And went active when the Time Skip started ?

They could have been keeping up on the news about each of the other Slayers, I mean Gajeel and Natsu arent exactly keeping low profiles back before the time skip.

But again just need to wait and see, I think its possible that these were just some kids who really looked up to Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy, somehow they got ahold of Dragon Lacriyma and decided to follow in there role models footsteps.

But only time will tell.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #19
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

At any rate, I don't see more than two Dragon Slayers in Sabretooth right now, because they were named "the double dragons". I'd say if the translation is accurate, then it's a hint that there's only the two of them.

And I also don't think the dragons returned at all, because it was mentioned that nearly nothing had happened during these seven years and that it's been awfully quiet. I think something as big as the dragons returning would have been mentioned otherwise. I don't really see them discarding it as "nothing".

Well, anyways, we'll probably know more in a few weeks

Last edited by Loke; 11-07-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loke For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (11-07-2011)
Old 11-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #20
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

well it had been 7 years since the dragons disappeared,and now we have acno showing up seven years after their first disapearance, and once again seven years later we have 2,3 maybe even 5 new dragon slayers

i'm thinking igneel and metallica might have reappeared at the same time as acnologia and chosen/trained new disciples......meaning with fairy-tale back the dragons may have all went back into hiding for the next 7 years

and the shit hidden under the old guild....the star of light....i think its some type of power source for light magic i.e fairy law,fairy glitter and the third unkown magic.....maybe fairy sphere or whatever mavis used
Old 11-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #21
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Just a thought what if Meredy and Ultear are members of Sabertooth ?

Gray and Lyon were seen talking about them before and they were powerful members in GH, so wouldnt be too hard to think they might join a new guild.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 11-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #22
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

Possible, but I imagine it would be very difficult to pull off since Ultear is wanted dead or alive for her actions with Jellal.

Also, I remembered some other clue on the matter of Rogue and Sting being "old style" Dragon Slayers that were raised by dragons. Sting called Rogue Gajeel's apprentice. IMO this is yet another hint that they are just "new style"/artificial Dragon Slayers. If the dragons had returned to raise new Slayers, they'd probably have chosen "fresh" kids.
But even apart from that fact, it's still up to debate in the first place, if Natsu and the others are really just human kids that were adopted. Remember the festival arc, where Natsu and Gajeel couldn't pass the runes and how Zeref seems to know Natsu... wouldn't surprise me if they aren't even human at all.

So, the only thing that could work, would be that these two had been raised by other, yet unknown dragons.

Last edited by Loke; 11-08-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:39 PM   #23
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

What if the dragon's disappeared because some other higher power is controlling them?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #24
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
What if the dragon's disappeared because some other higher power is controlling them?
Dragon wise the only person who could be that strong, Zeref or even the Dragon King.