VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 689 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #10321
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

please dont count out naruto i think against anyone but itachi he can hold his own between sage and light bright mode he has shown that he is no longer the laughing stock of konoha

Old 10-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #10322
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
please dont count out naruto i think against anyone but itachi he can hold his own between sage and light bright mode he has shown that he is no longer the laughing stock of konoha
Jinks all of them < Madara, Harashirma, thats easy, Naruto gets love because he does have some hax's, and also because of the Kyuubi, obviously outside the script Kyub's is Madara's personal pet, so thats power that could be taken from him on a whim.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #10323
Tmoore
wandering analyst

idk this upcoming chapter is kind proving otherwise but good question if madara summons the kyuubi will he summon naruto instead?
Old 11-02-2011, 03:32 AM   #10324
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Konohamaru (Anime Filler Skill) vs. Sakura (Manga Cannon)

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #10325
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I saw that scene the other day, and it got me thinking about how sad it is that the only development these characters get is filler.

I would give it to Konohamaru.

Sakura has learned nothing new since the beginning of part 2, she isn't fast by any measure and her strikes are very linear. Konohamaru has clones to distract her, long range filler techs and can use Rasengan to finish things off.

Kage Bushin fein+Rasengan > Everything else in this manga.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (11-03-2011)
Old 11-02-2011, 06:01 AM   #10326
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
idk this upcoming chapter is kind proving otherwise but good question if madara summons the kyuubi will he summon naruto instead?
I don't think he can summon the kyuubi while it resides in it's host. The sealing technique cuts across T/S jutsus
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (11-03-2011)
Old 11-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #10327
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Mizukage pillow fight tsunade.. Who wins?
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #10328
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Mizukage pillow fight tsunade.. Who wins?
Mizu easy, see what she does with her spit, she's a whore, I love anime whores. Tsunade only turns that way after drinking, usually after losing a lot of money gambling.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (11-10-2011), Human Rasengan (11-14-2011)
Old 11-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #10329
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Actually if it's a pillow fight Tsunade should have the advantage because of her superior strength.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #10330
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

idk if its been done. Madara vs tobi
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #10331
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

How about waiting until Tobi gets a proper fight ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-14-2011), NeoKakarott023 (11-10-2011), Tmoore (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #10332
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

^ I can see what your saying. With what we saw from him thus far. It may seem silly but that intangibility for 5 mins, the fact that he can suck people into another dimension, and has a strorage supply of eyes so (to me) he can use izangi (sp) as much as he wants. I think it would be interesting. Im leaning in the direction of tobi.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #10333
Tmoore
wandering analyst

madara even though dead seems to be boss man of the two if tobi was stronger than madara he wouldnt have used his name he would have used his own to make a rep for himself as the best uchiha to ever live
Old 11-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #10334
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by langzi View Post
I think that the fight would go to the 2nd hokage because we have never seen Kisame fight anyone that would catch him in genjutsu.
??? and what Genjutsu does the 2nd Hokage possess? This is news to me, I know he created Impure World Resurrection, Bringer of Darkness, Water Dragon Bullet, Water Encampment Wall, and Water Shockwave, never, ever, ever even heard about Genjutsu with any non Uchiha besides Kurenai, Shii, Danzou, Ma & Pa Toad, thats about it. Genjutsu is rare within the manga, and I've never heard of any Senju with that ability, not even Harashirma, not any Konoha Hokage past or present.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 11-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #10335
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
??? and what Genjutsu does the 2nd Hokage possess? This is news to me, I know he created Impure World Resurrection, Bringer of Darkness, Water Dragon Bullet, Water Encampment Wall, and Water Shockwave, never, ever, ever even heard about Genjutsu with any non Uchiha besides Kurenai, Shii, Danzou, Ma & Pa Toad, thats about it. Genjutsu is rare within the manga, and I've never heard of any Senju with that ability, not even Harashirma, not any Konoha Hokage past or present.
Hashirama had the Absolute Darkness or whatever Genjutsu. So yeah.

You are joking about the "no genjutsu users who aren't Uchiha" thing, right? Because seriously claiming that would be freaking stupid.