Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #166
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

awesome man.... am lookin forward too ur prediction over kishi's
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-01-2011)

Old 11-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #167
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Naruto: Collisions.

Scene shows Naruto and Itachi back in the Tsukuyomi.

Naruto: So what are we going to do here?
Itachi: You are completely synchronized with the Kyuubi. At your current level of power you can beat both Sasuke and Madara. But you don't stand a chance against Raiden. He is on an entirely different level in terms of power. That's why I will teach you something else. Something new.*
Naruto: What?
Itachi: Sasuke has a jutsu called Kirin. It's based on lightning manipulation to the degree where he can use the nature itself. You must do the same yourself. You must learn to control the wind that is in the nature. And think about the implications. The Kyuubi provides you near limitless chakra. So you can use an unlimited level of wind power. You can make use of it's cutting abilities to the greatest degrees. Also we will train to see if you have more elements. Because if you do, you must master them all. But first...now that you're in full control of the Kyuubi...let's see if the demon wants to have a chat with me.

Scene shows HQ.

Shikaku is talking with Darui, Ao, Gaara, Shikamaru, Bee and Kitsuchi.

Shikaku: Raikage you will use your divions to hunt down Kabuto Yakushi. You will kill him on sight.
Darui: Got it. Because of him many of my shinobis died in the rampage of Kinkaku and Ginkaku. You didn't had to tell me to kill him because i was going to do that anyway.
Shikaku: Good...Mizukage you will concentrate your forces to kill the remaining Zetsu army. We must eliminate all the threats until we reach Madara. The Tsuchikage's division will act as backup for you.
Ao: Good. A well presented and simple strategy. Just like it was back in my days.
Kitsuchi: I hope that i will see that Uchiha brat. He will pay for what he did to my father.
Shikaku: And now, Shikamaru, you will send the majority of your divison to assist the Mizukage. You will select six shinobis that you trust and you will search for Tsunade-sama.*
Shikamaru: So this will be a covert mission...what a drag...i will do it.
Shikaku turns his head towards Gaara: And you as the Kazekage and Commander of this Army...you will protect Naruto and Itachi for one day. The Hokage must finish his preparations.
Bee: What bout me fool?
Shikaku: You will go with the Mizukage. You will assist him killing the Zetsus.
Bee: Boorriiinng... Those fools aren't worth of killing. But i will do it. Maybe I will get the chance to meet the Uchiha brat!
Kitsuchi: Or maybe i will get lucky and find him first!

Scene is switched to Naruto inside Tsukuyomi.

Naruto sweating: I think that i finally got it!
Itachi: It took you a whole year...but don't worry...we have time...we will stay here about twenty five years.
Naruto: How long are we going to lose in the real time?
Itachi: One day.
Naruto: Then we still have about twenty years to train!
Itachi thinking: God, he is Stubborn. But after we are done...there will be no other like him.*

Flashback

Itachi is in front of the Kyuubi.
Kyuubi: Another Uchiha comes to disturb me. But i understand that you're a good one.
Itachi: Yeah, i'm the good one.
Kyuubi: That's a rarity among that clan filled with blood and hatred.
Itachi: Quite the irony...the malevolent beast despise a clan shrouded in blood.
Kyuubi: You got me there boy...what do you want?
Itachi: Tell me about the heritage. He must learn to do it, whatever it is, whatever it takes!
Kyuubi: That Raiden boy scared you, huh?
Itachi: He is our greatest threat. We must eliminate him, and Naruto is the only one with a power level comparable to his.
Kyuubi: There are two things for you to know. First the jutsu that the fourth created and he never finished it like the Rasengan. And the jutsu that the first Hokage, that Senju bastard , left behind for the next generations.
Itachi: Can you gove more details?
Kyuubi: Even better...i will show you...but first...Uchiha Itachi...
Itachi: What?
Kyuubi: Make him powerful...i chose him between this and Raiden's plan. Make sure that he won't fail. Because if he does..this whole damn world is gonna vanish.
Itachi with a sad voice: I will...i promise to you! Now show me !

Scene is switched to Ao and Bee

They are dashing through a forest with the rest of the division.
Ao: It seems that in this area the Zetsus are done for it.
Suddenly there is heard a voice.
Madara: The Zetsu army is just a diversion... now you will have to deal with us!
Ao: Madara...everyone! Take your battle positions! We will kill him here!
A shadow appears near Madara.
Sasuke:'Hello 8 tails.. You tricked me last time. But this time...i won't allow you to escape!
Bee: It seems that afterall...i'm the one that got lucky!*
Sasuke: Lucky you say? -he quickly makes a handsign- Fire release! Grand pheonix fire!
Sasuke sends a giant pheonix made of fire towards Bee, but Ao steps forward.
Ao: Suiton! Water wall!
A giant water wall colides with the fire jutsu.
Sasuke: That was the warm up.
Madara: I should let this to you Sasuke.
Sasuke: Get lost! You should let this to me? Weakling! Itachi was right! You're just a shell of your former self!*
Madara: You are going to far Sasuke!
Sasuke: Shut up! -he makes a handsing-*
Sasuke: Fire release! Grand Dragon of fire!
He sends the fire dragon towards Bee, but Ao makes a handsign.
Ao: Water release! Tsunami!
A tsunami is suddenly formed out of nowhere and it stops the fire dragon, but in the same instant Sasuke is behind Bee. As Bee turns around Sasuke activates his Spiraling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Sasuke: Infinite Tsukuyomi!
Bee makes the mistakes to look in Sasuke's eyes and in an instant he falls down uncouncious.
Sasuke: That's a Tsukuyomi applied only to one person. And it cannot be released by pushing others chakra in it. The perfect weapon.
Ao: Bee! -he makes various handsigns- Water release! Black rain torrent!
Ao's techniaue causes raining with black drops that are in fact inflamable oil. Sasuke is standing and lets the rain to touch him.
Ao: Now!
Random fodder: Katon! Flame bullet!
A giant fire bullet hits the oil drops instantly enveloping the full area in fire with Sasuke caught in the middle of it.
Ao: Did we got him?
Sasuke as the smoke clears up: You wish you got me.*
Sasuke is shown enveloped in his Susano'o form. He grabs Bee that was still lying down, *with the Susano'o hand.
Ao: Dammit! We must not let him take Bee!
Sasuke: Enough of this. It's time for me to show you the real power of an Uchiha.
Sasuke thinking: That fire technique that they used it comes in handy.*
He looks up and sees that storm clouds are forming.
Sasuke: I will show you...that the nature itself...answers to my command.
He activates Chidori on one hand and raises up his hand as thunders are heard. Everyone looks shocked.
Sasuke: Your time has passed...you were dead the moment you met me...KIRIN!!
A lightning comes from the clouds and goes straight towards the division.
Ao and the division are staring shocked and they are about to get killed.
Unknown: Fuuton! Sage art! Gargantuan Rasen-shuriken!
A giant rasenshuriken hits the lightning bolt and the two jutsus causes a giant explosion in the air.
Sasuke: So you've finally showed yourself.
Naruto is shown with a very serious look. His face is much more mature as a result from the training he got with Itachi.
Itachi lands near him.
Naruto: Let go of Bee Sasuke.*
Ao: Hokage-sama!
Sasuke: Oh...so you're finally Hokage...the little brat has grown..you should thank me. If it wasn't for me to kill the Kages and kidnapp Tsunade you would still be a Genin.
Naruto: Itachi...i will leave Madara to you.
Itachi: I will leave Sasuke to you then...
Naruto: As i wanted.
Itachi: Naruto..no...Hokage-sama! I'm honored to fight alongside you!
Naruto with a surprised voice: Itachi...you don't have to call me that...
Itachi: You truly are the light of hope that everyone wished for...and you truly are a Hokage like none before you! I'm proud to serve under you!
Naruto: Then...let's do it!

Madara warps near Sasuke.
Madara: I assume that you will fight Naruto.
Sasuke: I will kill Naruto. There will be no fightning. I'm much more powerful then him!
Madara: Then it's time for your Edo brother to rest in peace. I will take on Itachi!
Sasuke: Do as you wish. Naruto is my priority!

Naruto to Ao and the division.
Naruto: Everyone! Take a safe distance. This fight will be out of control. I don't want to kill any of you by mistake.
Itachi: Well then...Naruto...give everything you got!
Naruto: I will...hey Sasuke- naruto pulls out a kunai similar to Minato's- ...let me show you...why i was chosen the Sixth Hokage!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 11-03-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-03-2011), ivhturp2 (11-03-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), k-lai (11-10-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (11-03-2011), Wolverine (11-03-2011)
Old 11-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #168
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha.. finally naruto vs sasuke!! lets see how strong naruto became after those 20 yrs.. btw is kirin your favorite jutsu ? you have been using it a lot..
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:12 PM   #169
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivhturp2 View Post
haha.. finally naruto vs sasuke!! lets see how strong naruto became after those 20 yrs.. btw is kirin your favorite jutsu ? you have been using it a lot..
It's a plot necessity. And it's kinda cool, it's better then Amaterasu in my opinion, because the user doesn't need lots of chakra to use it. Just a fire release then a chidori to direct it. And i think it's usefull because it relies on the power of nature which is much more then what can produce a single person with chakra. Anyway the next chapter will be up tomorrow. Thank you for the good critics.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-04-2011), KZR (12-07-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #170
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto: Changing future.

Scene shows Sasuke and Naruto facing eachother.

Sasuke: So, Naruto...did you decide? You will be the hero who killed me, or just another loser who died at my feet?
Naruto: None. I will save you. And i will beat Raiden!
Sasuke: Raiden, huh? His power level is beyond what we can comprehend. You don't stand a chance.
Naruto: I will. Sasuke, now i'm the sixth Hokage...i think that you still don't realise the extent of my power.
Sasuke: Getting arrogant,are we?
Naruto: No. Actually not. There is a reason that i was chosen.*
Sasuke: And what's that reason?
Naruto: Because i'm the only one who can beat you!
Sasuke: You still speak like a child. To beat someone means that you won't kill that person.You're still a soft fool!
Naruto smiling : Yeah! I won't kill you! And if this mean that i'm a fool, then i will be a fool! This is my ninja way!*
Sasuke making handsigns: Then i will kill you! I will show you that this is not a world for fools! Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!*
Naruto goes Sage Mode.
Sasuke: Interesting. What's that chakra that you're aquiring?
Naruto: Natural energy.
Sasuke: Hmpf...it won't be enough to stop this! Eternal Mangekyou! Darkness beam!
Sasuke sends from his palm a dark beam like the one he used against the Sage.
Naruto stands and smiles waiting for the blow to hit him.
Sasuke screaming: YOU'RE DEAD!!!
As the beam hits Naruto the whole area is engfulled in smoke and dust.
As the dust cleares Naruto is shown unscathed.
Sasuke with a surprised voice: How!?!
Naruto: You see...with Sage Mode combined with the instincts that Kyuubi provided me...i can sense the magnitude of one's attack. So, I release chakra from my body proportionally to the power of the attack to negate it.*
Sasuke: Impossible! You cannot have that much chakra!
Naruto: Actually i do. Kyuubi provides me an almost endless pool of chakra and it's also the Natural Energy around me. Prepare yourself, Sasuke...it's time for me to attack.
Sasuke thinking: Dammit! Why i can't just kill him!?!
Suddenly an orange flash is seen an Naruto is behind Sasuke touching him on the shoulder.
Naruto: You see? I could have killed you right away. But i didn't. That because despite everything...you're still my friend!

Scene shows Itachi facing Madara

Madara: You did too much! You won't mess my plans anymore!
Itachi: Your plans? The pawn rises above it's master? As far as I know this is Raiden's plan.
Madara: Don't you dare!
Itachi: But i dare! I know everything Madara! That you failed that day to integrate your brother's powers into you...that Hashirama was released from your genjutsu by Uzumaki Mito, that Hashirama killed your brother...that you lost sight of your power because you almost failed taking Hashirama's powers...that you hid yourself for the next years...i know it. From the proud Uchiha Madara, the legendary shinobi...now you're just a coward that bows to someone else. And also a powerless coward. You took the Rinnegan but you cannot use it's full extent...you're weak Madara. And that's why you will die here today!*
Madara: Even if I die...you will never win. Raiden-sama is beyond your level of understanding.
Itachi: I admit it...i was paralyzed by fear when he encountered me in the forest...but there is a man who will stand against him and defeat him!
Madara: There is nobody that powerful.
Suddenly they saw an orange flash.
Itachi: But there is. The Sixth Hokage Uzumaki Naruto!
Madara: Dreams. The boy isn't a match for Sasuke...for Raiden he is just an ant.
Itachi: Get real Madara. The boy is much more powerful then you ever were. He is in full control and has Kyuubi's cooperation, he mastered the Sage Mode and he knows a jutsu that Sasuke can't defend against it.
Madara: Even so...Raiden-sama is on a whole different level. You really don't understand. You never achieved the EMS to be able to get it.*
Itachi: What do you mean?
Madara: When an Uchiha achieves the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, he becames aware that there is a being that controls his existence and he must obey to that being. When i got the EMS i became aware of Raiden's power. That's why you don't get it. Because you cannot grasp his full power.
Itachi: True. But i trust that Naruto will defeat him! Because he is the ray of hope that we all wanted!

Scene shows Shikamaru

He leads a team formed by Kankuro, Hiashi Hyuuga, Shibi Aburame, Ibiki Morino and Aoba Yamashiro. They are shown dashing through a forest.
Shikamaru: We have found the enemy's base. Hiashi-sama, check if there is any living person inside.
Hiashi activates his Byakugan and sees a prison in the basement where a woman is held. But he also spots another man in there.
Hiashi: Bingo. Two birds with one stone. Tsunade-sama is in there. But in the room is also Kabuto.
Shikamaru: Perfect then. Everybody stop then and listen to the plan.*

Panel shows the room where Tsunade is held. *There are torches on the walls

Tsunade: You will be killed brat. Release me and you will be sparred.
Kabuto: Trust me Princess Tsunade. I won't get killed that easily.
Unknown voice: That easily huh?
Ibiki suddenly appears behind Kabuto trying to strike him with a kunai, but the latter dodges only to get hit by a fireball sent by Aoba.
Aoba: Did we get him?
Kabuto appears behind him giving him a kick and throwing him in some *rocks.
Hiashi appears behind Kabuto and he tries to get a clean hit but Kabuto evades the attack. He reappears near a torch.
Tsunade watches all this deployment.
Tsunade noticing something and thinking: They re too organized...like they are waiting for those hits and his reactions...like Kabuto is droven where his body can make a sha...That's it!
Shikamaru appears behind Kabuto: Shadow Jutsu! Shadow control!
A shadow extends from Shikamaru catching Kabuto. The latter remains still.
Kabuto: So you've managed to catch me. Look at you Nara. From the Scared genin you were back then to the position of Commander of the Army.*
Shikamaru: I*didn't asked for your opinion.
Kabuto: You know that as soon as I can move my hands, because you won't be able to keep me like this forever...i will kill you, don't you?
Hiashi appears near Kabuto.
Hiashi: Gentle fist! Chakra circulation cataclism!
Hiashi applies 2256 hits to Kabuto's body.
Hiashi: You can't let go of him for now, Shikamaru. He won't be able to move an inch for a few hours.
Shikamaru releases the jutsu and Kabuto falls down on his knees.
Kabuto: Damn you...
Hiashi: *Shibi!
Shibi: Got it! Insect devouring jutsu!
Hundreds of insects emerge from Shibi's coat and envelop Kabuto.
Shibi: And now he won't be able to mold chakra. Those insects are releasing a chemical in his blood that blocks the circulatory sistem of his chakra.*
Shikamaru: So it was a succes. Take Tsunade-sama and retreat!

Scene shows *Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke dashes away from where Naruto was.

Sasuke: What was that?!? Damn you! You will die! Even if it costs me my eyes again!
Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Black Hole Void!
A giant black hole opens near Naruto and catches him. Sasuke watches as Naruto gets enveloped by the black hole and he slowly vanishes.
Naruto makes a handsign: Flying Thunder God technique!
In an instant he is again behind Sasuke giving him a kick in the back. Sasuke is thrown away but he quickly regains his posture.

Madara observes Nauto's move: Amazing! He mastered the Flying Thunder God! But he didn't used any marks or kunais!
Itachi: he doesn't need to! That's Flying Thunder God level three! He can use it because of the Natural energy surrounding him. The whole Earth has Natural Energy. So he just need to transport somewhere where the energy's pattern is. And since it's everywhere...
Madara: He doesn't need any marks...still that's not enough!

Sasuke: So that's what you used before. Enough of this. I waited long enough to crash you!-he starts gathering chakra-*Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Demonic ways! Curse of the heavens!
The sky is cracked revealing another giant black hole. From the hole it's released a giant beam of darkness towards Naruto!
Sasuke: This is my ultimate ninjutsu! It's breaks the laws of this world! It tears apart the very fabric of reality! When the beam will hit you, your very existence will be erased from the space and time! It would be like you never were here!
Naruto looks surpised at the beam descending towards him.

Next panel shows Naruto talking with the Kyuubi.

Kyuubi: You need to stop that jutsu brat! Either it will destroy everything in it's path! I never saw something like this before!
Naruto: Kyuubi...help me...release all you chakra at once in my hands..i will try to send something to it in order to oppose it. It's time to use our most powerfull jutsu
Kyuubi: Do it fast brat!

Scene shows Naruto in Sage Mode.

Naruto is shown to develop red chakra around his arms.
Naruto: Kage Bushin!- he makes two clones-
Naruto is having his hands completly enveloped in red chakra.
Naruto: let's do it!*
The red chakra arounds his arm forms two hands and together with Naruto's hands it starts forming a Bijuu Bomb.
Naruto: It seems that it's working! - he looks at the clones- the first one! Push wind in this! The second one! It's time to use my second element! Combine water with this!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
jericho Uzimaki (02-28-2012), KZR (12-07-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #171
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Flashback

Naruto is shown in the Tsukuyomi with Itachi.

Itachi: So water is your second element...
Naruto: I wonder if i can add it to my rasengan.

Panel switched

Naruto still in Tsukuyomi is breathing heavily.
Naruto: It's not working...it's not working with the Rasengan...
Itachi: But wind is, right?
Naruto: Yeah...so?
Itachi: I thought that maybe you could combine wind and water at the same time..
Naruto: Then let's do it!

Panel is switched back to the fight*

The two clones are pushing wind and water in the Bijuu Ball and as they finish they dissappear.
Naruto is shown holding above his head a black bijuu ball with wind and water crossing it.
Naruto: Uzumaki Style! Hurricane Kyuubi Rasengan!
Naruto throws the Hurricane Kyuubi Rasengan towards the menacing black beam.
As the two jutsus collide the energy released from their clash slowly envelops the whole area.
Itachi and Madara are watching as the impact makes a giant release of energy. Ao and the rest of his division see as the impact of the two jutsus starts to decimate the surroundings. The blast is seen from the HQ where Shikaku is watching with a shocked expression.
Suddenly a figure is shown appearing in front of the wave of energy.*
Naruto: Raiideeenn!!!
Raiden is shown holding the Divine Spear of Gods, tool used by the Sage to seal the Juubi.
Raiden as the blast approaches him: I command you! Divine Spear of gods! Divions of seals! Sealing ninshu!
The blast is shown as it's absorbed inside Raiden's staff, leaving everyone with a shocked expression.
Raiden turns around to face Naruto and Sasuke.
Raiden: Thank you Sasuke, Naruto. Your combined energies gave me the necessary power to subjugate the Juubi. -he turns his face towards Madara- I have no further use for you. You played your part. Now i'm the equal of a God. We will meet soon enough Naruto Uzumaki...because i will need the beast inside you! Soon you will all be under my command!
At the same time Raiden is near Bee and he just touches him with a finger.
Raiden: Ninshu! Teleport!
Bee is dissappearing, but at the same time Naruto tries to hit Raiden with a Fuuton Rasenshurkien. Raiden throws him a menacing look and instanly dissappears.
The next panel shows him appearing behind Madara.
Madara turns around and Raiden puts his hand on Madara's chest.
Madara: No...don't ...i served you well!
Raiden: You did...but know i don't need you anymore.
Madara: So you will just kill me?- he quickly makes a handsign- Fuuinjutsu! Transfer!
Raiden: Ninshu! Particle hole!
Madara's body gets a giant hole in the chest. The latter falls down on earth. His mask breaks and we can see that his face has multiple scars. His face also retains a shocked expression. The moment his body hits the ground it vanishes like dust.
Itachi looking sad: And that's how the legend of shinobis...Uchiha Madara...our clan's proud...has fallen...
Raiden: I'll be back Naruto Uzumaki...I will seal the eight tails and then i will come after you and after the scroll hidden in the villagge! Prepare yourself!
Raiden makes a handsign and he dissappears.

Panel shows Sasuke with a shocked expression.

He has a shocked expression because the last technique used by Madara made an echo inside him. It's like intel was revealed to him but he cannot acces it until he makes a choice. He feels that.
He turns his face around and he sees Naruto looking at the place where Madara was. He activates his Spiralling Mangekyou Sharigan and his body is slowly enveloped in a vortex. At the same time a vortex appears behind Naruto and Sasuke emerges from it. Naruto is standing with his back at Sasuke and the latter makes a fast chidori and tries to strike him. But when he is about to hit Naruto the chidori gets cancelled.
Naruto: I told you that i'm powerful...and i told you that it's my turn to attack. But i won't. We will finish this another time, Sasuke. As much as i want to fight you for real, I can't. Raiden wants me and he also wants the scroll hidden in the villagge. As the Sixth Hokage i must protect the villagge from this threat. I won't let him lay a finger on the citizens.
Itachi appears near them.
Itachi: You spoke like a true Hokage. Now, Sasuke...what will you do?
Sasuke: I will help Him in order to kill everyone in Konoha!
Suddenly he gets a surprised expression and he falls down on earth.
Naruto: Sasuke!
Itachi: Leave him be for *five minutes. I guess that Madara left something for him. A choice that he will have to make...

Panel shows Sasuke witnessing Madara's memories.

A young Madara is shown with wraps around his eyes. Izuna is shown coming near him.
Izuna: Brother...i read the tablet...take my eyes...it will restore your vision.
Madara: NO! What about you!?! I'm not that sellfish! Don't you even think about this!
Izuna starts making handsigns:don't worry...you won't feel a thing... Ninja Art! Gates of Nirvana!
Madara as he falls asleep: No don't do it...

Scene is switched to Madara fighting Hashirama.

Hashirama is lying down on earth and Madara has a conversation with Izuna. Suddenly a woman appears near Hashirama and releases him from the genjutsu. Instantly Madara sends an Amaterasu flame towards her, but Hashirama awakes and makes a handsign. From the earth emerges a tree blocking the flame.
The next panel shows Izuna getting stabbed by various spikes emerged from the earth.
Madara screaming: NOOOO!!!! -he looks at Mito Uzumaki- EMS! Tsukuyomi!
As soon as he releases the genjutsu upon her and she falls down caught in it,*Hashirama makes another handsign, but before he can finish it Madara appears in front of him and delivers a kick, sending Hashirama crashing in some trees. Madara quickly makes some handsigns.
Madara: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Shape Shifting!
Because of Madara technique a purple sphere appears enveloping the two in it. After a few seconds they are both released from it. Hashirama is uncouncious but Madara manages to get on his feet.*
Madara to himself: What's this wierd feeling...i should be much more powerfull...his power should be mine! I feel weakend...like a shell for my powers that are gone,
The sphere slowly takes the shape of a weird human form and it reveal a figure splitted in two halves..a white one and a black one...
Madara: Who or what are you?!?
The black half: I'm Zetsu. Black Zetsu.
The white half: I'm white Zetsu!
Madara: Where did you came from?!?
Black Zetsu: We were created from two parts of your soul...i'm your part...and the white one here...he is Hashirama Senju's part. Together we are known as Zetsu!

Scene is switched to Hashirama impaling Madara with a sword in the chest.

Another Madara is shown sitting on a cliff and looking at the battle
Madara thinking: Fool. He doesn't realise that the Madara he just killed is a white zetsu clone. I had enough time while he was lying down, to make use of their abilities. And now, that i have an advantage over him...i will kill him!

Suddenly a figure appears behind him.

Raiden: " I will kill him" ...you're not worthy of your Uchiha name.
Madara: Who are you?!? Back off before i will kill you!
Raiden: Get real brat! I will teach you the true meaning of terror!

Scene shows Madara injured with his clothes torn apart and held in the air by Raiden.

Raiden: Did you had enough?
Madara: Who...who are..you?!?
Raiden: I'm the older brother from the legend. I know that you're aware of the legend of the Sage. From now on...you will serve me or i will kill you!

Panel is switched to Madara, now wearing a mask ( the one he weared during the Uchiha massacre) *sitting next to Raiden.

Madara: Raiden-sama...i never asked you...what's your plan?
Raiden: My plan...is to surpass my father. He was a man who made a big mistake. He didn't know hot to use the power that he had. I will summon the Juubi inside me and i will use his power to became a God.
Madara: A god? How can someone became a God?
Raiden: There is a portal...unknown to mortals..that opens the gates of hell and heaven. I use that power to open the gates of hell and i will use the Hell's power to destroy the Heavens. The Juubi used to be the king of Hell. Amd thus I...as the Juubi's jimchuuriki...i will have under my command it's legions. Your Susano'o is a warrior from Hell. I will overthrow the God and i will replace him! The throne of the Gods will be mine!
Madara: What about the human kind? If you release the powers of Hell...the human kind won't be affected?
Raiden: The human kind will be decimated. There will be no survivior.*
Madara: Then who will adore you as their God?
Raiden: It's not about adoration...it's about overcoming our limits of understanding as humans. I will transcend from the evolutionary stage to the highest step in the process of understanding...that's my aim! And the humans...they will be devoured all!

Scene is switched back to present.

Sasuke slowly rises up. He looks at Itachi and Naruto.
Naruto: I see that you're finally awake. What did you saw?
Sasuke: It doesn't matter. What it matters right now...is that i will kill you.
Naruto takes a fighting stance.
Sasuke: But not today...i recognize your power. And because of that i will need you to stop Raiden. After we kill him..we can resume our battle!

Panel shows Kyuubi inside Naruto .

Kyuubi talking to himslef: It seems that the Uchiha brat made a surprising choice. The future is slowly but surely changing...maybe the paths i showed Naruto aren't the correct ones...it feels like *that at this very moment..he is carving his own path...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-12-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), k-lai (11-10-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (11-06-2011), Wolverine (11-05-2011)
Old 11-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #172
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

awesome man..... lookin forward to ur predictions more
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-09-2011)
Old 11-10-2011, 02:42 AM   #173
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

More More More
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #174
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

Moarrrr Vishnu <3
Old 11-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #175
lionwajih
Academy Student

Dear Vishnu Where R UUU?
Old 11-13-2011, 11:36 PM   #176
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,716 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

He has to study for medical school. He can't be here 24/7.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:52 AM   #177
lionwajih
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
He has to study for medical school. He can't be here 24/7.
But He Said His Next Post Will Be In Day Or 2
Old 11-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #178
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Dude i'm sorry but i really didn't have any time to finish the next one. NLB is right, i can't be here 24/7...but i will finish it soon.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (11-14-2011)
Old 11-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #179
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionwajih View Post
But He Said His Next Post Will Be In Day Or 2
Stop being such a whiny BITCH.

everybody wants to see his prediction, but you dont see anyone else bitching do you. your a rook on this site, so you will learn usually the wait is worth the read on this site, so shut the "F" UP and be Patient
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #180
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto: Sasuke Uchiha's History.

Scene shows HQ.*

At a table the Kages, Darui, Ao, Gaara and Kitsuchi are standing with Shikaku, Tsunade *and Shikamaru.

Shikaku: In a matter of moments, the sixth Hokage will arrive here with Uchiha Sasuke. We will decide here how to punish him for his crimes.*
Darui: We will kill him!*
Tsunade: Don't be hasty boy! He may have precious intel on the enemy!
Ao: It's not about the intel. He is a symbol. The symbol of evil. He must be destroyed. There is arguing about that.
Shikamaru: I bet that Naruto will have something else to say about this.
Kitsuchi: What do you mean?
Shikamaru: If he wanted to kill Sasuke..he would do it when he got the chance. I don't think that he will allow you to kill Sasuke.
Darui: He cannot keep us down!
Tsunade angry: You really don't grasp Naruto's power...don't you, Raikage?
Darui surprised: What do you mean?
Shikaku: She means that currently, Naruto is the most powerfull Shinobi that we have on our side. He mastered Sage Mode and the Flying Thunder God technique, he synced with the Kyuubi and he has a nearly unlimited pool of chakra. You cannot restrain him and hope to kill Sasuke.
Kitsuchi: Well, the kid didn't dissappointed us yet. He made the correct choices until now. I think that we should trust him on this one like we did before.
Darui: We will see.
Shikaku: Now, Tsunade-sama...do you wish to take back your rank as Hokage?
Tsunade: No. Why should I? The villagge it's in the best hands ever. Naruto can handle it.
Shikaku: Then so be it. As the Jonin commander i will give him my vote of confidence. Because he proved that he is the Hokage that he promised to be!

Scene shows naruto, Itachi and Sasuke dashing towards HQ.

Itachi: Naruto...are you sure? Don't you think that the other Kages will oppose it?
Naruto: It doesn't matter.*
Sasuke: Why are you so confident? They won't forget what i did.
Naruto: I said that it doesn't matter. Trust me on this one Sasuke.
Itachi: Nevertheless...we have to concentrate our remaining forces in Konoha. The scroll is there held by a special seal in place. We have to protect it from Raiden.*
Sasuke: What's this scroll about?
Itachi: The Kyuubi told me that on it there are two things: first the formula to subjugate the Juubi, and the details of an unknown jutsu. Raiden wants them both. That's why he made Madara to fight Hashirama. To get his hands on the scroll. That's why your path was guided towards this. Everything was centred around that scroll.
Naruto: Hey, Sasuke...
Sasuke: What?
Naruto smiling: I'm glad that you're back! Amd i will protect you from everyone at the cost of my life!
Sasuke: Well, loser...you might be surprised.*
Naruto: What do you mean?
Sasuke: You will find out soon. I will reveal something of great importance at the meeting.

Scene shows the meeting in the HQ.

Radom fodder to the Kages, Shikamaru and Shikaku: The Hokage has arrived...
Tsunade to herself: So it begins...what choice did you made, Naruto?

Naruto enters with Sasuke behind him and Itachi the last one.
Naruto to everyone: We need to talk. And Sasuke here will tell the story.*
Darui: Sasuke...he must die! He is not here to find an excuse or something! I will kill him with my own two hands!
Kitsuchi: Stop it Raikage!
At the same time Darui jumps over and in an instant he is behind Sasuke trying to hit him a sword enveloped in black lightning. As the blade comes closer to Sasuke's hand, everyone stares shocked. Suddenly the blade stops right before hitting Sasuke. Naruto is shown with an angered face. The panel shows that he stoped the blade with one hand.*
Darui thinking: Impossible!
Naruto: I said that we will listen to him. Sit down Raikage. Or do you want me to make you?
Darui is shocked but he retreats back to his place.
Sasuke: Now..that you've calmed down...you will hear me!
Kitsuchi: Before you speak boy...nothing that you will say will save you! We will listen to your story just because we respect and we trust the Hokage. But you will pay for your crimes!
Sasuke: Listen to my story first. You will be surprised after i will finish. But first...Tsunade...domI have your permission?
Naruto: Permission? For what?
Tsunade with a sad face: Yes, Sasuke you do...
Naruto: What's this all about? Tell m...
Itachi stops him: Stop it Naruto. Let him speak. We will find out soon.
Itachi thinking: Don't tell me that they made him to...
Naruto: Okay...then go for it Sasuke!
Sasuke: So...it all started a few years ago...at the Chuunin Exam in Konoha. My team encountered Orochimaru and i have to say that i was pretty useless...Naruto managed to save my life, but at that time...Orochimaru was too much for us to handle. He gave me a Curse Mark, but Hatake Kakashi managed to seal it...partially. The hate was strong in me, because of my brother. Soon, Tsunade was elected as the Fifth Hokage...and secretly she learned me how to endure the Curse Mark and control my powers. She told me that Orochimaru gave me that Curse Mark in order to make me search for power...and that she had a plan. A plan that would mean the end of the snake. But slowly the Mark took over my senses, before Tsunade could give me the details of the mission.But i knew the plan. *And i fled Konoha and started the search for the snake. I clashed with Naruto and i barely got out alive. Tsunade sent him after me because she thought that i would gave up the mission and i will join Orochimaru. She thought that i would not stick to the plan, to be a double agent. Eventually i reached Orochimaru, where i got much more skilled. He trained me constantly and he provided me a large array of jutsu and a better understanding of my Sharingan.At the same time i was sending reports back to Konoha. Directly to the Hokage. At some point she sent me one of Danzo's minions with Naruto's team after me. I was supposed to kill Danzo's man. But i failed. Because of Naruto. I was still filled with revenge. *Soon i've killed the snake and i went after my brother.We fought and my brother died removing Orochimaru's influence from me. But he revealed to me, that he didn't killed the Uchiha clan alone. That there was another person involved. I decided to kill that person too and then return to Konoha in peace. But Madara got to me first, before i could get to him. I stayed with him, i tried to find a weakness, but i failed doing so. I thought that i should achieve a far greater power in order to stop Madara. My reports to Konoha ceased. Itachi told me about an advanced form of Mangekyou Sharingan. I've decided that i need it. I've played my role as a criminal very well. But i didn't killed anyone before i got my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. And i had to be very convincing when i killed those guys. Because when an Uchiha achieves the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan...he starts to realise the extent of some mysterious force. He power that someone holds over the Uchiha's destiny. You realise that you cannot do anything to release yourself from that powerfull grip that made ties with your clan for generations. And you get to see a glimpse of that mounstrous chakras. That's Raiden's power. The grip that holds us in place. When i got the EMS i became aware about who Raiden is. I knew that he was a threat. He holds in his hands our destiny...and his plan is very complicated.That's why, in order to find the crucial weakness i had to be very convincing. *I had to slaughter everyone that came in front of me. But i have to ask something from you: judge me after the war is over. We must kill Raiden. He is a threat to our world, much greater then we can hope. And I know a way.
Darui: I don't get it. Raiden wasn't there when you killed Kakashi for example.
Sasuke: He wasn't...but when one gets the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan...Raiden sees everything that we do. He knows what we do. That's why i did it.*
Ao: He is telling the truth. There were no disturbings in his chakra. I know because i'm a sensor. *He was a double agent and he still is. It seems that his loyalties are with Konoha. And based on his story, if he didn't acted this way he wouldn't hold the piece of information that we need.
Darui: Are you sure Mizukage!?!
Kitsuchi intrerupts: I think that the brat is not lying. The story fits to what we know so far. Even though he killed my dad.
Gaara slowly rises up: Sasuke Uchiha. You are guilty of murder. You killed Hatake Kakashi the former Raikage and Tsuchikage and many others. But...i'm ready to get over these if you help us defeating Raiden.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-15-2011), k-lai (11-15-2011), KZR (12-07-2011)