Games and all things related - Page 135 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #2011
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

Ah that's fine then, you can always add on more space later anyway so it's not too big of a problem. Consider getting a solid state in the future.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #2012
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
I heard that most of the programms do not support over 4GB RAM. I will not be playing BF spyware 3 and I fart on EA. So, PC specs are good I think, Demi confirmed.

I think I'll buy this thing some time next week.
Alright whatever dude I was just future proofing. Origin isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Personally I love BF3 and when Back to Karkland comes it will get even better.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #2013
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

If you're not a broke nigga like me, get an SSD to house your OS on, and an HDD for everything else.

Just because.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:16 PM   #2014
manta
No Leaf Clover

manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Prices of HDD's went up a lot though, because of the Thailand floods. Would have been good to check today for some good deals.

Old 11-19-2011, 01:26 PM   #2015
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

They're set to go back to normal around March or May.
Old 11-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #2016
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Skyrim Meets Metal Fuck yes!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 11-19-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-19-2011), Mal (11-24-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #2017
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Just killed my 1st Dragon and got my dragon-born shouting ability,thought you fags should know.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2011), Servo (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #2018
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Fucking Gamestop didn't have a midnight launch for Skyward Swords. I went to my local GS store about an hour and a half ago and found out they were closed. Apparently there weren't not enough pre-orders for Zelda: SS to get a midnight launch.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #2019
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

gamestop suckssss, theres other retailers. <.<
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #2020
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
gamestop suckssss, theres other retailers. <.<
Options aren't that great in a lot of places.

And my GS is rather good, and convenient.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #2021
Demi-God
BEST

They're whores.

Fallout... oh, Fallout. I just killed an old lady so that I could put down her dog and steal his brain because I didn't want to pay 700 caps. Good loot too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #2022
manta
No Leaf Clover

Suprisingly Best Buy has a good selection of PC games, though their price is a bit iffy.

The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #2023
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Just killed my 1st Dragon and got my dragon-born shouting ability,thought you fags should know.

And I like your avatar btw, Rearmed was a fun fucking game, especially since I loved the original on NES.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-21-2011), Miburo (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #2024
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Options aren't that great in a lot of places.

And my GS is rather good, and convenient.
as long as yours is good.

ive been to atleast 4-5 different ones, didnt like em, last game i got from gamestop was pokemanz heartgold just cause i wanted the free walker thing XD
Machinima sums it up well how my experiences were.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #2025
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Found a stray dog outside of Helgen. His health was damaged, and I wondered why. I talked to the dog and told him it was time to go home. I walk down the path and see two dead wolves. Dog must've killed them. Went down the path a bit further and got ambushed by a troll. Stray dog rushed to my side and helped me bring down the beast. Then the lovable mutt sauntered off into the distant horizon. I hope I see that dog again some time soon.