Games and all things related - Page 137 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #2041
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

Should be in for ACIII next year. Ubisoft are trying to release the series yearly, like CoD.

I'm excited to play Revelations.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2011)

Old 11-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #2042
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Well, I'm sitting through the credits right now, and I can say that shit was worth every penny. I'm stoked about any future releases.
Even if it is jumping on the 2012 doomsday bandwagon

Off to go get all the view points and renovate everything.

Pretty sure Skyrim is in the near future.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 01:04 PM   #2043
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Oh shit! I'm looking forward to that inevitable WTF ending. It's one of my favourite things about AC.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #2044
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Oh it was nice, just not as WTF as Brotherhood, I never expected him to kill lucy on that one.

Just realized I have 8/100 data fragments...FML.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #2045
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I told myself I'd stop supporting Capcom's shit.

. . . but I kinda really want to buy UMVC3 since it's £25 and it's got the motherfucking Nemesis in it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2011), Shrike (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #2046
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Nemesis. The best villain RE saw to date. Quickly followed by Birkin and Wesker.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-25-2011), Miburo (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 03:45 PM   #2047
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I feel like re-playing RE 2 + 3 over Christmas. Maybe play some Code: Veronica too.

Man I fucking love RE. Gonna post that shirt to you this weekend, it's on my list of shit to do.

Which is an actual list, what I wrote and stuff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2011), Miburo (11-25-2011), Shrike (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #2048
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

1 2 and 3 are my favs. Veronica is almost as good. 4 and 5 are awesome games in their own light, but they are not RE I love. Replayed 5 a few days ago, was awesome, but Majinis with guns reminds me more of Max Payne then of RE.

Edit: and totally gonna take a pic with a hot chick wearing that shirt.

Last edited by Shrike; 11-25-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #2049
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

2 is categorically my favourite game of all time. As well as being all around awesome, it has TWO characters' stories to play through, then a different playthrough for each of them once you finish them. I'd like to see today's 5 HOUR CAMPAIGN + SHIT MULTIPLAYER THEN YOU'RE DONE games do anything like that now. Nier is the only recent game that comes to mind - that game was underrated, and awesome.

I look forward to my shirt going to good use.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2011), Miburo (11-25-2011), Shrike (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #2050
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

RE2 is also way up there on my favorite game list. 2 1 3, then all the others.

That reminds me, fucking bro was playing METAL GEAR SOLID 2 from our HD collection the other day. He only watched me play it back in the day, never actually played it himself because he was all super little kid and shit. So he's playing that shit and he's all like "Wahh, the controls are garbage." And I was all like "Nah, let me try real quick." And then I insta remembered how to play and I hold up a guard and get his dog tag like I was just tying my shoe or some shit. And then I'm like "See, you just suck har har!" Can't wait till he gets to the part where snake is all awesome and does a bro handshake with Otacon and then is all like INFINITE AMMO and then dives off an ARSENAL GEAR after a METAL GEAR RAY, so my bro can learn how to be more of a man. Fuck yeah.

Not to be a hipster nostalgic faggot or anything, but games as a whole seemed to be made more awesome back in the day.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-26-2011), manta (11-26-2011), Scientia (11-25-2011), Shrike (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #2051
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Duuuuuuuuuuuude. Ultrahigh graphics are le gorgeouuuuusssss. My PS3 owning friend was astonished that my game looked so much better than his.
Disregard what i said,am enjoying the game to my heart's content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
External terabyte is sufficient, SSD is where it's at motherfucker. Everyone's all "bitch bitch bich Skyrim's load times are retaaaarrrded long yo" and I'm all "WTF I can't hear your bitching over the motherfucking sonic boom made when Skyrim loads like a fucking BOSS you pussies." Game shows little "game tips" that are like a sentence long on load screens and I can almost never read them before BAM back to fucking shit up with my legendary glass swords and motherfucking DRAGON ARMOUR.

MOTHERFUCKING SKYRIM, BITCHES.
congrats on your dragon armor,am pretty jelly because am no where near getting that yet. my smithing skills are just pathetic.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #2052
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
RE2 is also way up there on my favorite game list. 2 1 3, then all the others.

That reminds me, fucking bro was playing METAL GEAR SOLID 2 from our HD collection the other day. He only watched me play it back in the day, never actually played it himself because he was all super little kid and shit. So he's playing that shit and he's all like "Wahh, the controls are garbage." And I was all like "Nah, let me try real quick." And then I insta remembered how to play and I hold up a guard and get his dog tag like I was just tying my shoe or some shit. And then I'm like "See, you just suck har har!" Can't wait till he gets to the part where snake is all awesome and does a bro handshake with Otacon and then is all like INFINITE AMMO and then dives off an ARSENAL GEAR after a METAL GEAR RAY, so my bro can learn how to be more of a man. Fuck yeah.

Not to be a hipster nostalgic faggot or anything, but games as a whole seemed to be made more awesome back in the day.
I can definitely agree that games used to be way better then they are now.

And I HAVE to go though MGS2 again soon, because I played it once, like 8 years ago. Fuck that. I liked the sniping part where Snake is all kinds of awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
2 is categorically my favourite game of all time. As well as being all around awesome, it has TWO characters' stories to play through, then a different playthrough for each of them once you finish them. I'd like to see today's 5 HOUR CAMPAIGN + SHIT MULTIPLAYER THEN YOU'RE DONE games do anything like that now. Nier is the only recent game that comes to mind - that game was underrated, and awesome.

I look forward to my shirt going to good use.
Plus, in Dual Shock you could play the Extreme Battle which was pretty challenging and awesome on Lv3 and you could also play HUNK. I played TOFU through when I was a lot younger too, but I am too lazy to play through the game like 6 times for him to be unlocked. Besides, his game is the same as HUNK's, with the exception of him having only a knife lololol.

Too bad that only the PC version had the Hard mode though. The mode was awesome and really tough. Too bad that PC version sucks, too.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #2053
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, uh, I, uh, have actually played a Resident Evil game. heh...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (11-26-2011), Miburo (11-25-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #2054
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I was at the LA Auto Show today and there was a crowd of people coming in as me and my friend were leaving. I half yelled FUS RO DAH! and then we laughed like a couple of nerds. Manly nerds, mind you.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:10 AM   #2055
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Serious Sam 3 is fucking amazing. Been a long time since I've had a hard boss fight and actually enjoyed redoing it.

Macy ripping the eye out of a Gnaar. As you would.

Saints Row 3 is equally as amazing, LN, have you done the 5th mission yet? Where you parachute into the penthouse with Kanye's Power playing in the background?

Also, finished New Vegas and went for an independent Vegas with Yes Man. Then me, Rex, Boone and Maria went to fuck up the Legion. Boone wanted to take a picture with them.

I don't think I explored as much as I could have though and unlike in Fallout 3, the exploring seemed a lot more fun this time around so I'll probably replay it and spend more time. Join the Legion this time around or something since they have cooler armour.

Brotherhood of Steel are dicks.

Last edited by Demi-God; 11-26-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
OG (11-29-2011)