Topic on Hunter x Hunter - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Topic on Hunter x Hunter

Well thats me finally finished up to the latest chapter of Hunter x Hunter, and I have too say it is a very good series really looking forward to what comes next.

Nen is such an awesome concept, I love how there is so many categories which opens up so many bizarra abilites like Hisoka's Bungee Gum is so kid like, but its so freaking effective.

On that note Hisoka, erm shouldnt he be off to prison soon I mean have you seen the way he looks at Gon jesus christ it is terrifying.

I cant decide which Arc was my fav atm, I really did love the Chimera Ant Arc, and the Greed Island Arc both were fantastic.

The Ant Arc mainly for the King he was a very interesting character, also reminded me of Cell from DBZ for various reasons. Also gon transformation at the end was freaking awesome, hope he gains control of it in the near future.

Greed Island was just a fun arc, I really enjoyed Biscuit in that Arc, my jaw hit the deck when she turned She Hulk.

Ging is a very cool character I like his design but his attitude is so irritating, jumped in the air when Lerario (( sorry for wrong spelling )) punched him with his Nen ability, which was so cool hope its called "Vortex" or something.

Im hoping to see Hanzo's abilites in this arc as it was stated he was already training in Nen as Gon and Kiliuia were, would like to see what ninja one he comes up with.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Topic on Hunter x Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Well thats me finally finished up to the latest chapter of Hunter x Hunter, and I have too say it is a very good series really looking forward to what comes next.

Nen is such an awesome concept, I love how there is so many categories which opens up so many bizarra abilites like Hisoka's Bungee Gum is so kid like, but its so freaking effective.

On that note Hisoka, erm shouldnt he be off to prison soon I mean have you seen the way he looks at Gon jesus christ it is terrifying.

I cant decide which Arc was my fav atm, I really did love the Chimera Ant Arc, and the Greed Island Arc both were fantastic.

The Ant Arc mainly for the King he was a very interesting character, also reminded me of Cell from DBZ for various reasons. Also gon transformation at the end was freaking awesome, hope he gains control of it in the near future.

Greed Island was just a fun arc, I really enjoyed Biscuit in that Arc, my jaw hit the deck when she turned She Hulk.

Ging is a very cool character I like his design but his attitude is so irritating, jumped in the air when Lerario (( sorry for wrong spelling )) punched him with his Nen ability, which was so cool hope its called "Vortex" or something.

Im hoping to see Hanzo's abilites in this arc as it was stated he was already training in Nen as Gon and Kiliuia were, would like to see what ninja one he comes up with.
Chimera Ant arc is probably my favorite arc thus far with the Hunter Exam arc being a close second. Greed Island was just plain fun. Chimera Ant arc is my favorite for various reasons, its the most dramatic arc and its also the arc where Killua and Gon's friendship becomes stronger as they forcibly get stronger due to said drama. Its seriously such a griping arc where the plot was hard to predict at times and kept you begging for me. It also stirs up the overall story for Hunter x Hunter in a huge way due to the circumstances that occurred. I honestly can't wait for the anime to get to this arc.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #3
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Topic on Hunter x Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Chimera Ant arc is probably my favorite arc thus far with the Hunter Exam arc being a close second. Greed Island was just plain fun. Chimera Ant arc is my favorite for various reasons, its the most dramatic arc and its also the arc where Killua and Gon's friendship becomes stronger as they forcibly get stronger due to said drama. Its seriously such a griping arc where the plot was hard to predict at times and kept you begging for me. It also stirs up the overall story for Hunter x Hunter in a huge way due to the circumstances that occurred. I honestly can't wait for the anime to get to this arc.
Agreed on that, I loved how it was very unpredicitbale I mean Kaito and that Archer guy from the exams arc dying actually shocked me I never would have guessed that happening, but I did really love how Gon and Killua friendship literally made them brothers in a sence now. The King was good too though.

The new anime series has been very well done quite enjoying it if you havent seen it yet.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote