Tobi theory.. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Tobi theory..

Okay short and sweet.

So Madara had a substantial ammount of knowledge on the sage and his legacy what if on his deathbed Madara attempted to recreate himself but for one reason or another he could not complete the jutsu so he created a fragment of himself with "fragments of himself." if you will, im trying to say the person he created only possessed fragments of his power and memory but, still the same evil chakra and intentions like a virus downloaded to the world but it just didnt finish.

Hmm.. Break through,Bullshit or Bearable....

Last edited by Rasenganja; 11-29-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-30-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tobi theory..

Well, Tobi being a fragment/part of Madara has been circulating around here a lot.

How could he go about recreating himself?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #3
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Well, Tobi being a fragment/part of Madara has been circulating around here a lot.

How could he go about recreating himself?
The same jutsu that created the bijuu.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rasenganja For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-19-2011)
Old 12-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #4
bernzion
b0ynextd00r

bernzion is an unknown quantity at this point

Tobi might be SASUKEEEE!

Tobi/Sasuke might be from the future!

Based off of pure speculations, don't you think that the one person that Tobi would allow to see his face would be himself? Granted, it is loosely implied that Itachi saw Tobi's face as well (for how could the Amaterasu technique that he implanted into Sasuke's eyes have
known when to activate, had the original owner not seen Tobi's Face?

Then Upon close examination of Tobi's war-fan, we see the seal for Heaven's
Curse Mark on page 9 of issue 564. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/564/9 In this image, we clearly see the seal for Heaven's Curse Mark, as given to Sasuke by Orochimaru, on Tobi's war-fan. I'd glanced over this image three times previously before it caught my attention, because I subliminally saw three tomoe and assumed that it was simply a rudimentary Sharingan that Kishimoto decided to waste no time on.

Given the fact that we have seen so little about Sasuke's new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan abilities, it is safe to assume that he, indeed, has new abilities. Furthermore, given that space/time techniques can arise out of the Mangekyo Sharingan (e.g. Kakashi's Kamui), it is not beyond reason to assume that Sasuke may have developed such techniques.

Who knows guys! hehe

*Sighs*

Last edited by bernzion; 12-05-2011 at 10:18 PM.
bernzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

^

Pfft.

Quote:
Based off of pure speculations, don't you think that the one person that Tobi would allow to see his face would be himself?
Kisame says Hi.

Quote:
Granted, it is loosely implied that Itachi saw Tobi's face as well (for how could the Amaterasu technique that he implanted into Sasuke's eyes have
known when to activate, had the original owner not seen Tobi's Face?
Because it reacted to his sharingan not his face.

Quote:
Then Upon close examination of Tobi's war-fan, we see the seal for Heaven's
Curse Mark on page 9 of issue 564. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/564/9 In this image, we clearly see the seal for Heaven's Curse Mark, as given to Sasuke by Orochimaru, on Tobi's war-fan.
Uh, no..we don't.

Quote:
I'd glanced over this image three times previously before it caught my attention, because I subliminally saw three tomoe and assumed that it was simply a rudimentary Sharingan that Kishimoto decided to waste no time on.
You should have stuck with your gut, it's nothing more than than the three tomoe design. As seen here:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Sharingan.jpg

Now notice, how incomplete the so called "seal" on the fan looks.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...-seal-mark.jpg

Quote:
Given the fact that we have seen so little about Sasuke's new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan abilities, it is safe to assume that he, indeed, has new abilities. Furthermore, given that space/time techniques can arise out of the Mangekyo Sharingan (e.g. Kakashi's Kamui), it is not beyond reason to assume that Sasuke may have developed such techniques.
So what you're saying is because kakashi can port shit to other dimensions it means sasuke should be able to achieve time travel? Yeah..ok.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 12-05-2011 at 10:56 PM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Well given the situation at hand of late it's not farfetched for sasuke to unlock a T/S jutsu out of his ass cos trust it's coming just like rainbow fag is on his way to dabble in his fathers signature jutsu...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Sagensyg (12-16-2011)
Old 12-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Tobi is shisui who is a senju/uchiha hybrid somehow. Oro and danzous experiment or shisui was born a hyrid with hashirams chakra. So shisui=tobi, but has the awesome power of the uchiha taken over tobi making him not someone, but something? If Tobis power has taken him over then shisui is the juubi.....

I also still wonder if madara just used shisuis body to implant his true SG power with the Izanagi jutsu (or banbutsu souzou perhaps) like the sage once did so the body could carry on his legacy, but as I said the power took over the body and madara is no longer in control. The juubi is.......

Thats way too much, but somewhere in there somethings going to fit into the story IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #8
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Dude you will never make sense, Shisui will never be tobi if you already read and consider this.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (12-15-2011), TheBaron (12-18-2011)
Old 12-15-2011, 06:48 AM   #9
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Tobi has a better chance of being Sasuke from the future instead of Shisui.

And I don't know why people think Tobi is a fragment of Madara, they have nothing close to the same techniques, it doesn't make sense.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:00 AM   #10
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
And I don't know why people think Tobi is a fragment of Madara, they have nothing close to the same techniques, it doesn't make sense.
This times a motherfuckin' million. I said this even before we saw Madara fight. Tobi fights like a bitch ass motherfucker with a one trick pony (pre-Rinnegan), not like a bad ass Uchiha.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
^

Pfft.

Kisame says Hi.

Because it reacted to his sharingan not his face.

Uh, no..we don't.

You should have stuck with your gut, it's nothing more than than the three tomoe design. As seen here:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Sharingan.jpg

Now notice, how incomplete the so called "seal" on the fan looks.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...-seal-mark.jpg

So what you're saying is because kakashi can port shit to other dimensions it means sasuke should be able to achieve time travel? Yeah..ok.
not to nit pick but using your own links this - http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Sharingan.jpg is a sharingan and this is the curse seal mark http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...-seal-mark.jpg both are complete.. but you do have a point in the image on the Gunbai being nothing more than a Sharingan image.. all anyone would have to do is examine the images curse seals if given a rotating property would rotate clockwise while the Sharingan would have a counter clockwise rotation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Okay short and sweet.

So Madara had a substantial ammount of knowledge on the sage and his legacy what if on his deathbed Madara attempted to recreate himself but for one reason or another he could not complete the jutsu so he created a fragment of himself with "fragments of himself." if you will, im trying to say the person he created only possessed fragments of his power and memory but, still the same evil chakra and intentions like a virus downloaded to the world but it just didnt finish.

Hmm.. Break through,Bullshit or Bearable....
so when Madara was about to die he in his las gasp of energy jizzed on the ground and with Zetsu being the earht itself got all hot n bothered and sprouted a Mandrake that it later was fed milk blood and honey and became the homunculus Tobi that is here to protect the rel Madara.. but without him around Tobi began fulfilling his dying wishes..

Damn I started this as a poke fun kinda thing but damn this kinda makes sense. in a fucked up sort of way.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point

I also believe that Tobi and Madara are one and the same.

Tobi had knowledge of Madara awakening the Rinnegan, he kept saying 'I was the second sage of the 6 paths.' He called Nagato the 3rd. It only makes sense he was referring to the Rinnegan, since Nagato didn't have DNA transplants, so was not the younger and elder son combined.

He also claimed that Nagato's Rinnegan used to be his. Nagato never being shown with eyes other than Rinnegan lends support here, since transplanted dojutsu tend to remain in an active state.

Tobi claimed to have given the Rinnegan to Nagato.
Madara mentions Nagato upon ressurection, so met him either before death, or through a failed resurrection by Nagato.

In short Tobi had access to a fount of information that only should have been available to Madara.

My theory goes something like:
Having awakened the Rinnegan shortly before his death he realized he had neither the vitality, nor the power to realize his goal, which was to become the second sage of the six paths, and bring peace to the shinobi world. Madara cloned himself into a body fashioned from the first hokage's cells. He used a shikki fuin to create a strong, lasting seal on the fashioned body. This was doubly effective, as it caused his body to remain in a youthful state, while allowing his will to live on.

His clone had instructions to take his eyes and pass them onto someone youthful, so they would have plenty of time to grow into their powers and be capable of resurrecting him.

He furthermore was to go about collecting the tailed beasts so that the juubi was usable when Madara would be revived.

To aid his clone and ensure his survival he was given three powers: immaterialism, and teleportation through the Rinnegan, and a sharingan to control tailed beasts and people.

Tobi is nothing more than a Madara jinchuriki, once the chakras that have been sealed into him get used up he will fade just like Minato did from Naruto. Minato sealed his ability to control tailed beasts and people, so all he has left are the immaterialism and telportation. Luckily these are generic jutsus, and can be used with the chakras generated from the fashioned body.

A lot of this has been stolen from other people's theories, there are a few additions of my own though.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:39 PM   #13
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
My theory goes something like:
Having awakened the Rinnegan shortly before his death he realized he had neither the vitality, nor the power to realize his goal, which was to become the second sage of the six paths, and bring peace to the shinobi world. Madara cloned himself into a body fashioned from the first hokage's cells. He used a shikki fuin to create a strong, lasting seal on the fashioned body. This was doubly effective, as it caused his body to remain in a youthful state, while allowing his will to live on.

His clone had instructions to take his eyes and pass them onto someone youthful, so they would have plenty of time to grow into their powers and be capable of resurrecting him.

He furthermore was to go about collecting the tailed beasts so that the juubi was usable when Madara would be revived.

To aid his clone and ensure his survival he was given three powers: immaterialism, and teleportation through the Rinnegan, and a sharingan to control tailed beasts and people.

Tobi is nothing more than a Madara jinchuriki, once the chakras that have been sealed into him get used up he will fade just like Minato did from Naruto. Minato sealed his ability to control tailed beasts and people, so all he has left are the immaterialism and telportation. Luckily these are generic jutsus, and can be used with the chakras generated from the fashioned body.

A lot of this has been stolen from other people's theories, there are a few additions of my own though.
I dont liek the Idea of Tobi and Madara being one and the same but this is a pretty convincing argument and in light of recent words of Tobi ti woudl make the whole I am no one speech more meaningful!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
almightywood (12-15-2011)
Old 12-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #14
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

So why is Tobi a little bitch then?

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:17 PM   #15
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
So why is Tobi a little bitch then?
Because he doesn't have enough of Madara's chakra left to do any of his techniques without him fading into nothing, after all, he's a clone that's at least 30 years old at this point.

Last edited by almightywood; 12-15-2011 at 09:20 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote