The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 973 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:23 PM   #14581
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Surf's up.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-02-2011)

Old 12-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #14582
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

jax-i told artan to link u, dunno if he did and dunno if u seen before, but for the fanboy in u, this.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-02-2011), Demi-God (12-02-2011), Jaxon (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #14583
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
We just asked Shino for red names one day. Probably 'cause we're egomaniacs.

I'm fine! I don't think I've talked to you since before college. I'm in my final year now. How're you? Life treating you well?
Ahhh makes perfect sense xD I want one now just cause

Yea man, it's been a hella long time. Good to see you didn't drop out! Life's been pretty good. Have my own business, still admining on Sora, kids getting freaking big.

Ohst...it's OG! Been a long time as well! ^_^

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #14584
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

kush-lol ellooooo
Old 12-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #14585
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

*clings and hugs*

Oh how I've missed you, how've you been?

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 12-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #14586
OG
[잊지 말아요]

dying, finals next week. a proj due tomorrow night lol XD

//lotr game consumes my time lol

how about uuuu
Old 12-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #14587
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I think you can change it by changing your usergroup in the CP or something.

Heh, CP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG
jax-i told artan to link u, dunno if he did and dunno if u seen before, but for the fanboy in u, this.
That was awesome.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Kushina (12-02-2011), Shrike (12-03-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #14588
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Haha, sounds like everyone right about now. Why the hell aren't you studying/working on your project then?

lmao, can't believe you of all people would play that xD

Been doing fairly well, nothing different from what I said a few posts back lol

-Jax, thanks dear, I got it ♥

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 12-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #14589
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, activity. Never thought I'd see the day.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #14590
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Wow, activity. Never thought I'd see the day.
Implying you're ever here.

<3
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 09:59 PM   #14591
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Touche lol. But when I do happen to pop in like every once in a blue moon, it's always dead time.

BUT ANYWAYS. What's up man? Long time no see, though I think that goes without saying.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:04 PM   #14592
Kushina
Lost Visionary

And It's Kat ♥ I've missed you as well. How's life?

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 12-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #14593
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Largely uneventful. College, social life, new puppy. I got a year older. Nothing much else has happened lol. I just have less time to laze around on the computer nowadays. Getting older is annoying like that. -_-

I feel like it's been years since I saw you. ...Which is funny considering I think you're actually on my MSN, but whatever. How's life? xD
Old 12-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #14594
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

D'awww, what kind of puppy?
Old 12-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #14595
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

A husky. He's like the most adorable thing ever. He doesn't always realize how strong he is though. The other day he jerked on the leash while I was walking him and I literally went flying headfirst into the hedges in front of my house. My friend got a kick out of it though lol

btw HI THAR