The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 974 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #14596
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
A husky.
<3 this breed
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-02-2011)

Old 12-02-2011, 10:16 PM   #14597
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,135 Times in 1,403 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Dogs are superior to all other forms of life.

OH HAI
Old 12-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #14598
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno about that. I like women more than I like my dog.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #14599
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Scandalous tart! You don't deserve to have a dog. You must give it to me.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #14600
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we're actually giving it to my very gay aunt. But you're welcome to try to steal it from her lol
Old 12-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #14601
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Largely uneventful. College, social life, new puppy. I got a year older. Nothing much else has happened lol. I just have less time to laze around on the computer nowadays. Getting older is annoying like that. -_-

I feel like it's been years since I saw you. ...Which is funny considering I think you're actually on my MSN, but whatever. How's life? xD
Seems life's gotten even more interesting for you. The puppy sounds adorable ^_^. Haha I don't wanna hear about getting older, I'm still older then you >_<

Seriously, I think it has been. I know right? I think I have everyone that matters from here on one of my messangers (damned if I knew which one). Life's grand. Too much to do, too little time to do it in, but I find my ways. XD

And Damn, Even LN is on tonight...the hell!

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #14602
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

When I have time for a dog, I think I want a husky. Kinda jealous.

Hello new old people.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #14603
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Quote:
Well, we're actually giving it to my very gay aunt. But you're welcome to try to steal it from her lol
I accept your challenge. I shall march forth on the morrow!
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #14604
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Beware, she's a hardcore butch, and she plays softball! I pray for your safe return, brother.

@ACt--definitely wait till you have time, and energy. Huskies are SUPER energetic and high maintenance. And they can be destructive if they're not exercised enough. We left him alone for thanksgiving... stuffing EVERYWHERE. But they are precious.

@Kushina--I still feel like I'm getting older. I mean, the way I felt when I realized I wasn't considered a "teenager" anymore. -_-;

also lol has anyone played Catherine? I keep hearing that goddamned "Edge!" in my head.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #14605
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Does she wear flannel and drive a monstrous pick-up truck?
Old 12-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #14606
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I think she does. To both questions.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #14607
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Well, shit. I can't handle butchery of that magnitude.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #14608
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

ACt- Nice to meet you

Kat- haha doesn't mean your any less you, just a little older and you seem to be a bit more mature. I actually miss your mood swings the most <3

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #14609
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Bah - my family had Border Collies, so we understand high strung dogs. Well, understand how they can be absolute terrors. I'll train the shit out of a future puppy because otherwise the wife won't have it. She's currently threatening our two year old cat who's begun relapsing into bad habits.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #14610
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina
Kat- haha doesn't mean your any less you, just a little older and you seem to be a bit more mature. I actually miss your mood swings the most <3
ROFL oh god, there are some pretty epic memories of my ridiculous mood swings. Good times... But yeah I'm pretty chill now.

@ACt-- lol ACt, that's how my mom is. My mom always gets upset when he does something bad and she gets all up in a tiff about it and I'm like, "Dude, he's a puppy... he doesn't know any better yet."