The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 975 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #14611
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,136 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Border Collies are so lovingly neurotic. Cats, however, are Satan incarnate.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #14612
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

But at least cats can take themselves to the bathroom. So annoying to get woken up at 5am because my dog can't hold it.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #14613
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Cats are the only animal who possesses the natural "you aren't all that special" look. Keeps you humble. I could cure heart disease tomorrow and my cats will look at me and say "Yes, but my food dish is empty. I was hunger a minute ago. Slacker."

It is invaluable.

They also kill vermin.

EDIT: and yes, I know that doesn't make them not Satan Incarnate, but still. Better the devil you know.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 12-02-2011 at 10:42 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Kushina (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 10:41 PM   #14614
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Kat- Indeed they are, and I was there for quite a few of them. If I wasn't, I heard about them in epic detail. xD

I hate cats, especially the ones I have. Newest one seems to enjoy terrorizing our turtles and our dogs. I swear, one of them's gonna snap and tear her to hell. Funny enough, we only have female animals in this house. Probably a good thing...

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kushina For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #14615
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt
I could cure heart disease tomorrow and my cats will look at me and say "Yes, but my food dish is empty. I was hunger a minute ago. Slacker."
Lmao, this.

My old cat used to come in from outside, drop a dead bird or mouse at my feet, and look up at me like, "Well? Aren't you going to eat it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina
Kat- Indeed they are, and I was there for quite a few of them. If I wasn't, I heard about them in epic detail. xD
Rofl I'm not sure how I feel about my temper tantrums being the "town" gossip. XD
Old 12-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #14616
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Haha, that was the old days when everything any of us did was "town" news. Shit used to spread fast as hell. Hence why I disappeared for a while, too much gossip. xD

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 12-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #14617
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I don't even remember why I disappeared. I just did. I think it might have been my obsession with k-pop that did it... Then every now and then I pop in, like, I wonder if they're still around... and so here I am.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #14618
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,136 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Those blasted Koreans.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #14619
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Ah, reminiscing is fun. Like just yesterday, a buddy and I were trading stories about growing up during the cold war. Remember how that was?

Guys?

Anyone?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Axiom (12-03-2011), Mal (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #14620
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

When was that again?
Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #14621
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I don't even remember why I disappeared. I just did. I think it might have been my obsession with k-pop that did it... Then every now and then I pop in, like, I wonder if they're still around... and so here I am.
I blame you for my love of K-pop......But yea, many reasons as to why some of us disappeared. My main one was probably the boost from just being a cleaner to being an admin on Sora (still there now).

Things really haven't changed much around here though. Except the roles of power. Glad to see everyone's doing good. We should catch up more later, I'm off for tonight. Take care!

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 12-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #14622
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Oh. Well. I was going to ask what the hell Sora was, but since you're signing off... deuces, chica.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #14623
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

baiiii kushina

on the dog thing, i liek dogs a lot more than cats.

but i like a lot of different breeds, later on when im making some money, great pyrenees, alaskan malamute, THIS ONE(if anyone knows their dogz well, tell me what it is =[ i think its a mix), german shepherd, omg so many i want XD
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #14624
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

omg i have never seen a cuter ball of fluff in my life.

The eye-mask looks similar to what you'd see on a husky or malamute, but I really have no idea what breed that is. I wish I did though that thing is adorable.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #14625
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Oh. Well. I was going to ask what the hell Sora was, but since you're signing off... deuces, chica.
lol Sora is SoraScans a scanlation and RP site.

Now I'm off, Bai Lovelies ♥

—Genesis - The Bible