The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 976 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:06 PM   #14626
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
omg i have never seen a cuter ball of fluff in my life.

The eye-mask looks similar to what you'd see on a husky or malamute, but I really have no idea what breed that is. I wish I did though that thing is adorable.
i know O= but then his tail doesnt curl up, ive seen other husky and malamute puppy vids >.>, they always curl lol, and never as fluffy XD //and his eyes are soft lol

so im thinkin hes a mix of some snow type dog and some mountain type dog for the fluffz

Last edited by OG; 12-02-2011 at 11:08 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #14627
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Well not always. My husky's tail didn't curl until he'd gotten more comfortable with us. Until then it was low/between his legs. But yeah Sinatra wasn't that fluffy as a puppy either so it's probably some kind of mix.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #14628
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

hes also so mellow and calm for a puppy lol
Old 12-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #14629
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah... I wish Sinatra was like that now. If he's not trying to run me over wherever I go, he's trying to bark me deaf lol.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #14630
OG
[잊지 말아요]

bark back. lol
Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #14631
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

I find that just tackling him to the floor works better.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #14632
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I hate both dogs and cats, so... fuckh youh dorphin and whare?

/Huskies are adorable though, I admit.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #14633
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Hwaahhh, dorphin is so dericious!
Old 12-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #14634
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

YUM YUM PANDA BURGERS!

They so rare, THEY EXTINCT!
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Scientia (12-03-2011)
Old 12-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #14635
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Hwaahhh, dorphin is so dericious!
Meh, not really. I find they taste a whole lot like tuna. Not sure what the fuss is about.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #14636
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Blue Heelers> all other breeds. Totally bias opinion though. I'm pretty partial to any herding breed, but anything that can be trained to catch a disc, or do agility trials is alright be me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Ah, reminiscing is fun. Like just yesterday, a buddy and I were trading stories about growing up during the cold war. Remember how that was?

Guys?

Anyone?
I do..... vaguely. Was in like the 5th or 6th grade and they made announcement on the PA when it ended.

Unrelated: I found the christmas card Ill be sending out this year(to some). Ordered them the other day.

Also, want this from the same guy. Space-sheriff-Frankenstein vs What I'm guessing is Stewie Griffin after absorbing a handful of Godzilla's nemesi. Going to see if I can get it in poster size.

Last edited by Axiom; 12-03-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-03-2011), Demi-God (12-03-2011), Jaxon (12-03-2011), Mal (12-04-2011), Scientia (12-03-2011), Spiegel (12-05-2011)
Old 12-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #14637
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Meh, not really. I find they taste a whole lot like tuna. Not sure what the fuss is about.
The fuss is that they're intelligent creatures and in order to preserve our position as the dominant species on this planet we must consume them all!

In other news:

Dad and I went to this local Thai restaurant to get some duck ('cause duck is ducking felicious). A few minutes after we get seated and ordered our food these four hipsters walk in. They sit down at the table next to us and are talking rather loudly about The Daily Show and whatnot, making fun of Sean Hannity, and otherwise just being young liberals. No big deal, since this community is all kinds of retarded conservative. Then they start talking about their vegan/vegetarian lifestyles and my dad and I are like, "Oh boy, here we go!" One of them says, "Yeah, I've been a vegetarian for a week now" and the others are all proud and astounded 'n' shit. Of course, my dad' and I thought that was retarded. Then they were going on about their friend who was acting in a play "but he's never acted before, but his performance is so real, like he isn't acting, but he is actually that role!" (By the way, the role was that he was acting in a play as a mother. Make of that what you will.) Jack Nicholson was then brought up, to which one said, "I doubt you've heard of this film, but..." and then went on about it. He later added that "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" made him cry and that it would make his other friend cry, too. Dad and I exchanged glances of exasperation. 9/11 conspiracies were brought up, because hipsters are unpatriotic scum. They talked about some new bill that, by their interpretation, would let the military kill anyone so long as they were labeled as a terrorist. Obama meeting the president of Coca-Cola somehow came about, to which one of the hipsters vehemently claimed that Coca-Cola "kills African children!" And not in that "X is so bad that they Y," but in a completely serious claim. Last few things I remember was something like vegetables were meant to be eaten because they grow in the ground (to which I mockingly said to my dad that ducks were meant to be eaten because they fly {the duck was fucking delicious, and I was tearing into it like a carnivorous barbarian while they were all vegan 'n' shit}) and complaining about the States' reliance on corn for everything, like food, energy, and what-have-you. My dad wanted to point out to them that this was not a bad thing for precisely the reasons they listed.

Fucking hipsters.

Oh, and some fat white tool complained that his curry was too spicy. We were in a Thai restaurant, for God's sake. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU
ACt (12-04-2011), Darth-Nero (12-04-2011), Jaxon (12-04-2011), Mal (12-04-2011), Nerox (12-05-2011), OG (12-04-2011), Shrike (12-12-2011), Spiegel (12-05-2011), Tsuna (12-05-2011), Tzu Men (12-03-2011)
Old 12-04-2011, 12:27 AM   #14638
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah yeah yeah, hipsters. Tell us more about the duck.

But they are pretty much correct about the corn. Made scarier by how genetically homogenetic it is that a simple virus would cause major problems for the world, such as widespread famine. One of the options on my 'how we'll all die' board. Still, complaining about it while offering no options (there aren't many) isn't helpful
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-04-2011), Mal (12-04-2011), Nerox (12-05-2011)
Old 12-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #14639
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Fried duck, is all. Our waitress said something was wrong with one of the cooking thingamajigs, so it took a while to get to us. Still, was pretty good. Doesn't compare to the duck at this Chinese joint about an hour from here, though.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #14640
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

the corm topic is kinda interesting to me. I found it funny,when i learned from some documentary, that many industries relay on it even the non-eatable ones like diapers and water bottles.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote