VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 690 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #10336
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Hashirama had the Absolute Darkness or whatever Genjutsu. So yeah.

You are joking about the "no genjutsu users who aren't Uchiha" thing, right? Because seriously claiming that would be freaking stupid.
You may be correct, but...
Check his jutsus
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tobirama_Senju

The Genjutsu thing, I was only speaking about 'prominent' users, those whom have shown the ability to produce genjutsu's that pose large threats against opponents, and in some cases all out disable them. I can only speak to whats been shown in manga, anybody could assume there were many more Genjutsu badasses, but they've been on vacation permanently off panel so they don't matter.

plus I understand but....
In the anime, Tobirama Senju was the one to initiate this technique. However, in the manga, the technique was cast by Hashirama Senju. In the video game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3, both are capable of performing the technique.
■ In the manga and anime, this technique is called by its full name, Genjutsu: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique (幻術・黒暗行の術, Genjutsu: Kokuangyo no Jutsu; Literally meaning "Illusion Technique: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique"). The databook entry for this technique drops the "Genjutsu" part

Thats why I was confused it wasn't called genjutsu in the Databook.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-10-2011 at 08:06 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #10337
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

How about a prediction VS match.

Edo Madara (with his RG+EMS powers) vs the five kages.

Honestly, IMO, once madara truly goes on the offensive the kages will be annihilated.

Madara has just been messing around with sasanoo, Forrest creation and rock summoning. We know what the RG can due (deva realms powers alone), but the EMS power could be just as powerful and all it would take to annihilate the kages since its was EMS madara who was the ideal of power.

And if Im not mistaken madaras plan when he fought hashiram was to attain some of his power for his own and that what he did and survived to use it. I don't see how madara technically lost that fight. Kishi needs to elaborate.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #10338
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Edo Madara should win easily against the Kage's in any match .. he was already feared when he was alive but in this state with no chakra fatigue he can just spam shit all day.. he's just using finesse now and playing around with them
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-17-2011)
Old 12-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #10339
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Sage of Six Paths vs Edo Madara... who win?
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:27 AM   #10340
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Sage of Six Paths vs Edo Madara... who win?
Edo-Madara, he has the largest nuts in the manga to date, and Ridoku = Bozo's unknown Brother, a fucking clown IMHO, even with his Jyuubi pet that sounds like a beast but looks like some shit battling in Pokemon, or raeping broads in hentai.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 12-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #10341
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Edo Madara should win easily against the Kage's in any match .. he was already feared when he was alive but in this state with no chakra fatigue he can just spam shit all day.. he's just using finesse now and playing around with them
You guys give edo madara too much credit. There is a reason for one to be called a kage. u know high intellect and strategist coupled with powerful jutsus and chakra's thats a kage and there 5 of em against 1 of em. Sure is madara powerful but don't underestimate the kages too cos they all know the rennigans techs and the counters to it. The only things now is the EMS which I think tsunade knows something about, watch out
Old 12-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #10342
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

We don't give Madara too much credit. Madara has rinnegan, EMS, wood jutsu and he's an immortal Uchiha.

To put in perspective Nagato fucked up naruto and bee and he didn't have EMS, wood jutsu and he was immoble.

Another thing to put in perspective yahiko pain was stronger then kakashi (without chouji and his dad popping in yahiko pain didn't need other pain to defeat kakashi) and i think we can only agree kakashi is kage-level. And that pain only had a fraction of the power that Madara has.

It would make no sense at all if Madara loses. It would be different though if it were the hokages.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #10343
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
You guys give edo madara too much credit. There is a reason for one to be called a kage. u know high intellect and strategist coupled with powerful jutsus and chakra's thats a kage and there 5 of em against 1 of em. Sure is madara powerful but don't underestimate the kages too cos they all know the rennigans techs and the counters to it. The only things now is the EMS which I think tsunade knows something about, watch out
Nah, Madara went toe to toe with Harashirma.... nobodies can't do that, therefore Harashirma > Madara > all other Kages & shinobi in the manga IMHO.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 12-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #10344
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Ok here's one I dont think has been doen

Shizune Vs Hinata.. should make for an interesting fight both know the inner workings of the chakra system Shizune can't hide and Hinata can't get away
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #10345
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Who wins:

In a chess match: Shikamaru, Light (death note), dexter (dexters lab), kurama (yu yu hakusho) itachi, detective conan, toushirou (bleach) orochimaru

sword fight: Mifune (no chakra), kenshin (ruroni kenshin), wrath (fma brootherhood) sasuke 3 tomoe (no chakra. he cnt see energy, jus use the eyes tracking abilities) afro samurai (lol) killer bee. black star, or lupins goemon (normal sword)

rock, paper, scissors: kakashi, wrath (fma), sasuke, itachi, madara, goku

foot race: raikage, itachi, minato (chakra? idk, want it to b fair), heie (yu yu hakusho), killuah (hunter x hunter) Shihoin Yoruichi (bleach)

bbl with my answers..
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #10346
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Who wins:

In a chess match: Shikamaru, Light (death note), dexter (dexters lab), kurama (yu yu hakusho) itachi, detective conan, toushirou (bleach) orochimaru

sword fight: Mifune (no chakra), kenshin (ruroni kenshin), wrath (fma brootherhood) sasuke 3 tomoe (no chakra. he cnt see energy, jus use the eyes tracking abilities) afro samurai (lol) killer bee. black star, or lupins goemon (normal sword)

foot race: raikage, itachi, minato (chakra? idk, want it to b fair), heie (yu yu hakusho), killuah (hunter x hunter) Shihoin Yoruichi (bleach)

bbl with my answers..
Chess: I would say Shikamaru even though Light is a serious opponent.
Sword fight: I would give it to wrath. That guy was a freakin one man army.
Rokc, Papper, Scissors: Itachi no doubt. He would use the sharingan. He could cast a genjutsu on the opponent. And he is the best so far at doing that.
Foot race: i don't know about Killuah but the i think that it would be a close one between the Raikage and Yuroichi.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #10347
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Who wins:

bbl with my answers..
Hm, let's see.

In a chess match-It comes down to Shikamaru or Toshiro both are a genius so who knows.

In a sword fight-Hard choice but comes down between Kenshin and Wrath, both equally great in swordsmanship.

Rock Paper Scissors?? Anywho would pick Goku for good measure.

Foot Race? *sigh* Would either pick Itachi or Killuah.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #10348
Amuro
Genin

Thumbs up Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Who wins:

bbl with my answers..
Quote myself >_<!!

Ok took me a lil while but here we go:

Chess:
  1. Kurama. I think hes been around too long. He old as hell so that give him a edge on shikamaru.
  2. Shikamaru
  3. Light.
Sword fight:
  1. killer bee Picked KB cause, well, he beat ms sasuke in a sword fight. Killed him a couple times. I think wrath and 3 tomoe sasuke are pretty even so that puts bee on top. I think wrath and sasuke can beat Kenshin =/
  2. wrath
  3. sasuke

Rock, Paper, Scissors:
  1. Madara lmao idk why I just think he would.
  2. Goku
  3. kakashi

Foot Race:
  1. Yourichi
  2. Killuah
  3. Heie
Old 12-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #10349
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

In a Chess Match: Itachi obviously since he can tell his opponent where to move with genjutsu.

Sword Fight: Killer Bee since he uses a shit load of swords & isn't predictable.

Rock/Paper/Scissors: Goku has insane luck.

Foot Race: Hiei obviously.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-16-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-19-2011)
Old 12-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #10350
Amuro
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
In a Chess Match: Itachi obviously since he can tell his opponent where to move with genjutsu.

Sword Fight: Killer Bee since he uses a shit load of swords & isn't predictable.

Rock/Paper/Scissors: Goku has insane luck.

Foot Race: Hiei obviously.
LOL nice! You caught me in a lil loophole. Lets say Itachi cant use genjutsu in the chess match, or Rock paper scissors. I didnt even think about that..