The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 978 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #14656
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

MIB 3 hope it will be good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-13-2011), OG (12-13-2011), TheBaron (12-18-2011)

Old 12-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #14657
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH caps
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #14658
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Watched it without sound... but it looked like time travel plotline. Ugh.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #14659
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I was introduce to dnd by nwn and baldurs gate. before that never heard about it

And until now never played the dice rolling board one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
It's a pretty good time, though as I've said before it all depends on who you're with.
^What he said.

Get that part worked out and it could definitively be worth a go dude. This is my first game in YEARS. And I didn't really know most of the group or the DM. But it was good to play again. I haven't been serious about it since 2nd edition. Holy shit what happened to THAC0? I could probably get down with the new rules. Probably doing to go stock up on some books this week. This go, I was running with an uncharacteristic Dwarven warrior. Our group was decidedly lacking in damage dealing and staying power, so I opted to fill that gap.

The people I was playing with, were only interested in kicking down doors and and dungeon crawling. So it was kind of tedious. Didn't really get the chance t0 rp much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I roll a halfling wizard in DnD. He's called Kilgar The Relentless, and his two weapons are his fists and "verbal abuse". He swears at everything, and either punches it or sets it on fire. His motivation for being on the quest is that it's part of his anger management course.

Last week he picked up a mastercrafted axe. He insists on using it in combat even though his stats mean he can't hit shit with it.
I usually ran with a human rogue just because the sheer amount of skill he would have at high level. Or sometimes bard, for the versatility. As much as I enjoyed combat sequences, I liked to play my characters with less focus on battle. My old DM use to love me, because I would make shit interesting for him in ways some of the others players didn't. I enjoyed getting into political intrigue and shit. Would start off by surreptitiously committing some petty crimes, theft, assault and the likes. Then market myself off as some sore of traveling detective. Get hired to solve the rise in crime. Planting clues and incriminating evidence on some sap, and make off like a hero.

After making a name for myself and if in an a large city type area, I would take on jobs to investigate some nobles political rival, and create all sorts of outlandish false information and use it against both of them. Having any adversaries I might have get dispatched by others, all for the sake of keeping me on their side. Stuff like that. It ended up culminating with me "finding" proof of a plot to assassinate some member of a royal family, or even a king. Then being in the only person in a position to discover the "truth" and potentially foil the attempt. I had a king so weary and paranoid of everyone, that I was basically making all the crowns empirical decisions, cause the old fool was to scared to leave his bed chamber. Had him lock up his family, disband his guard, and replaced it with men loyal to me. All matters of state ran threw me and I would only dole out tid bits of information to the king as needed enough to satiate any questions he had. Was the man behind the curtain. Whispering poison in peoples years. Just to have them shower me with gratitude for it.

Holy shit. I miss those days. Think I'd like to get into another setting. I love mid evil fantasy and all, but that's all I ever played in. Like to try something more modern or futuristic. Like a cyberpunk style game or a space opera. Maybe something higher level all together. Some cosmic level shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Hellz yeah. I am digging the retro feel. Plus its always pleasing to see star scream get busted in the chops and dropped.

Last edited by Axiom; 12-13-2011 at 07:06 PM.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-13-2011), kluang (12-14-2011), Mal (12-13-2011), Shrike (12-14-2011)
Old 12-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #14660
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I once played DnD with a friend of mine who got all of his character information from the can of beer he was drinking (he was Biere, from the land of Kokanea, weighing 355lbs.) He played a bard, and was able to convince a few bar patrons to join him in looting the town, stole a merchant's items, sold them back to him, then burned down the entire market.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-13-2011), Shrike (12-14-2011), Tabris (12-18-2011)
Old 12-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #14661
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Watched it without sound... but it looked like time travel plotline. Ugh.
At first K is running MIB while still running around with J. One day J goes into the office looking for K, only to be told K was killed 40 years ago. J then finds an alien that knows a way for him to go back in time to stop K from being killed.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #14662
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
At first K is running MIB while still running around with J. One day J goes into the office looking for K, only to be told K was killed 40 years ago. J then finds an alien that knows a way for him to go back in time to stop K from being killed.
Yep - that sounds about a proper bullshit "let's milk the series" plot. Hey, while they're at it, maybe they could go back and kill Hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhmmd View Post
so can i spam all i want in this topic
That depends - what are you going to say?
Old 12-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #14663
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

its better they try to milk it with new movies than remaking old movies. i am not a fan of remakes.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #14664
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCUjFRC4Tvw

next summer

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-18-2011), Miburo (12-19-2011)
Old 12-18-2011, 11:53 PM   #14665
Mal
Scotch

^ Saw that last night. Instantly pumped for NORRIS and VAN DAMME.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-19-2011)
Old 12-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #14666
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

I can just imagine everyone in the theater cheering everytime Chuck Norris appears and makes a move. >__>

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-19-2011)
Old 12-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #14667
ACt
Heart Wizard

Van Damme looks like the villain... which would be awesome. Always thought he made a lame hero.

I should probably watch the first one...
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-19-2011)
Old 12-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #14668
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I still haven't seen the first expendables, everyone has seen it without me
I don't want to watch it by myself! But I do still want to watch it.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-20-2011)
Old 12-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #14669
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://features.peta2.com/mario-kills-tanooki/

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-20-2011)
Old 12-19-2011, 11:55 PM   #14670
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Had hoped this shit would have died by now. But, since it's here. I shall rant.

PETA being an animal rights group is hilarious (this being the same organization that compared poultry farming to the holocaust.. The fuck, right?) They make their points by attention getting media stunts. When the game came out and everyone did the spread it around for the lets play and rag on it. All they did was do PETA's job for them. They knew the game was ridiculousness of the highest caliber and that Mario's wearing a animal suit in no way advocated tanooki slaughtering. But Mario being the most recognizable game icon ever. It served the purpose. They wanted attention. Because attention means charitable donations.

Coincidentally the founder of PETA made a career out of animal killing. Not only that, she was pretty much the best at. In fact, as on organization they believe pet ownership is morally objectionable. That all domesticated breeds should never have even existed, and that they should be relinquished (not set free) and put down. Once having PETA employees prosecuted for dumping hordes of dead dog carcasses in other peoples dumpsters. Perhaps the surreptitious measures someone might take if they had something to hide. That same year PETA's own stats showed them having a 90% euthanasia rate of animals left in their care.

They have some balls to be upset at a cartoon plumber wearing an animal custom. PETA does nothing but hurt the cause they claim to champion, drawing funds away from groups who actually seek to help animals.

Last edited by Axiom; 12-20-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: ^killing
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-20-2011), Jaxon (12-20-2011), kluang (12-20-2011), Mal (12-20-2011), manta (12-20-2011), Miburo (12-20-2011), OG (12-20-2011), Tzu Men (12-20-2011), UchihaTaijiya (12-21-2011), Vanity (12-27-2011)