Jesus, not the first - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #271
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, you're stupid.
Is there an echo in here .. in here......... in here............ in here!

hmm not logged on for but a lil bit at a time and look the Jesus thread grew 10 pages
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-10-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline  


Old 09-11-2011, 07:16 AM   #272
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Here are your words dumbass:


I don't know what you think that means, but it surely sounds like you are telling him that he should consider using his second hand to count, as if he a) wouldn't think to use other digits available to him, b) that he needs his hands to count and c) he doesn't know how many fingers are on one hand that he needs you to remind him it is five.

How is that not calling him dumb? Wow, you're stupid.
He is an idiot because he uses elements from the sumerian and babilonian cultures but he doesn't know that they've shared the gods. That's why i said five. Go research stuff if you plan to find your so called truth. Oh, and it's quite a feat for you to be able to count huh?

Wow, you're stupid.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 09-11-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Vishnu is offline  
Old 09-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #273
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

I can't add anything because I don't know much about this type of stuff, so just ignore this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
NLB I never said God =/= allah read for a bit more comprehension of my stance and don't try to jump on the rag on HR bandwagon. Youre pretty smart for a dude your age .. hell any age...You're better than that!
My apologies HR, I didn't read that much. Won't happen again.
ninjalostboy95 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-11-2011)
Old 09-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #274
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
He is an idiot because he uses elements from the sumerian and babilonian cultures but he doesn't know that they've shared the gods. That's why i said five. Go research stuff if you plan to find your so called truth. Oh, and it's quite a feat for you to be able to count huh?

Wow, you're stupid.
Ok you obviously missed the point of this little exercise.. lets take look at the main theme of this thread.. It goes into the fact that there are many parallels to the themes of Jesus that exist in cultures all over the world that have nothing to do with one another.

Taking that into account one could draw the conclusion that many religions borrow things from those religions that came before them.. Christmas and the Pagan Winter Solstice celebration is a good example of this.

You're in such a mode to want to come down on me and look cool ( don't worry I've seen this plenty times before) to actually take a look at what you're saying before you say it. It's cool tho bro.. I know and I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I can't add anything because I don't know much about this type of stuff, so just ignore this post.

My apologies HR, I didn't read that much. Won't happen again.
That's cool lil man you and I have had our lil squabbles in the past but you still cool as a fan in my book.

And don't be afraid to join the conversation sometimes a question is worth ten times a quick answer* give that a sec to sink in and you'll understand**
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-15-2011)
Old 09-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #275
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Ok you obviously missed the point of this little exercise.. lets take look at the main theme of this thread.. It goes into the fact that there are many parallels to the themes of Jesus that exist in cultures all over the world that have nothing to do with one another.

Taking that into account one could draw the conclusion that many religions borrow things from those religions that came before them.. Christmas and the Pagan Winter Solstice celebration is a good example of this.

You're in such a mode to want to come down on me and look cool ( don't worry I've seen this plenty times before) to actually take a look at what you're saying before you say it. It's cool tho bro.. I know and I understand
Wow, you really are stupid.
My original post refered to you borrowing from 5 different religions to create a giant shit called "truth". Something that was composed by Babilonian and Sumerian religion, islamic religion, christian religion and jewish religion. I called your shit and you panicked and started to tell me that i don't know how to count. Instead you just proved that you're an idiot, because when you want to uncover the truth of the Universe, one of the requirements i belive is to fucking know what gods are you making use for. It's like: "Hey, Odin still resides on mount Olympus? "

Also the main idea of the thread is not to be found in you non-sense bullshit theory that sumerian gods are elected every 25000 and Jesus was the last one and the next one is about to be elected. Who elects them by the way?
Oh, and i just wanted to point out: democracy doesn't apply for gods. There isn't a right for opinion, a vote, you don't get to reshuffle the god and replace him.

Anyway the general conclusion is: Wow, you're stupid.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline  
Old 09-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #276
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Wow, you really are stupid.
My original post refered to you borrowing from 5 different religions to create a giant shit called "truth". Something that was composed by Babilonian and Sumerian religion, islamic religion, christian religion and jewish religion. I called your shit and you panicked and started to tell me that i don't know how to count. Instead you just proved that you're an idiot, because when you want to uncover the truth of the Universe, one of the requirements i belive is to fucking know what gods are you making use for. It's like: "Hey, Odin still resides on mount Olympus? "

Also the main idea of the thread is not to be found in you non-sense bullshit theory that sumerian gods are elected every 25000 and Jesus was the last one and the next one is about to be elected. Who elects them by the way?
Oh, and i just wanted to point out: democracy doesn't apply for gods. There isn't a right for opinion, a vote, you don't get to reshuffle the god and replace him.

Anyway the general conclusion is: Wow, you're stupid.
Dude, you're doing it wrong. You don't call him stupid then respond with justification. Calling him stupid indicates that he has no ability to understand that anyway. So, just stick to the conclusion.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-14-2011), Vishnu (09-12-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 12:14 AM   #277
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Wow, you really are stupid.
My original post refered to you borrowing from 5 different religions
Quote:
Yea you were wrong since I only spoke of different sects of christianity and islam thats only two if you want to be technical about things.. furthermore I stated that you can throw Judaism in there since the "Big 3" come from the same source.. the teachings of Moses
to create a giant shit called "truth".
Quote:
Now the Truth is SHIT as you put it
Something that was composed by Babilonian and Sumerian religion, islamic religion, christian religion and jewish religion. I called your shit and you panicked and started to tell me that i don't know how to count.
Quote:
Just mentioning another Religion in another religion doesn't mean they are connected. Once again I'll direct you to the book of Genesis { when Abraham's descendants were to inherit the land of Canaan they feared the battle God promised them they would win since the God of Canaan was Anuk as he's called in the KJV of the bible.. as we have cleared up being Annanuki
Instead you just proved that you're an idiot, because when you want to uncover the truth of the Universe, one of the requirements i belive is to fucking know what gods are you making use for. It's like: "Hey, Odin still resides on mount Olympus? "
Quote:
I have no clue what you mean here .. please clarify
Also the main idea of the thread is not to be found in your non-sense bullshit theory that sumerian gods are elected every 25000
Quote:
Never said he was elected.. there indeed is a battle.. to become the "best Knower" as I'll term the holder of the throne of the Elohim.. one of the characteristics about this life is that we're here fighting out a battle.. and this is where free will comes into play.. which side do you choose.. Good ( God) or Evil (Satan). The way one lives their life determines which side had the most influence and which side "Won the Soul" (can't win without competition/battle)
and Jesus was the last one and the next one is about to be elected. Who elects them by the way?
Quote:
You assume that I hold Jesus and Jehovah/Yahweh as the same being.. which i do not.. Jesus is the Son of God and God ( Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah) is the current holder of the throne of heaven I only suggested Anuk( Annunaki) as the ruler of the privious age since God (the father) speaks this name himself when reassuring the Israelites they would succeed in taking out the inhabitants of Canan.. which were called the "decendants(followers) of Anuk (annunaki)



jeez I hope you understand it now without me having to connect the dots for you directly!
Oh, and i just wanted to point out: democracy doesn't apply for gods. There isn't a right for opinion, a vote, you don't get to reshuffle the god and replace him.
Quote:
Now that you understand the concept of the "struggle" for souls and understand why some people say battle for your soul is implied on part of the belief that there is a physical war being played out between good and evil and your free will is the crux of it all.. the winner has been foretold to be God..(goodness) in the end.. sure Satan and bad shit will happen for no apparent rhyme or reason.. but at the same time if you believe in bad ( the devil) you have to believe in good (God) for even in science it's said to be an equal and opposite reaction for everything... kinda the way there's the same pH levels on the scale for acids and bases

Also there more than likely is a hierarchy in heaven since most religions are organized leaders of a church are changed all the time (Popes, Bishops, Presidents, Pastor) why would it be too far fetched for the Leader ( god) of each particular faith be the same way... Hmm isn't the story of the relationship between God and Satan a tale of an uprising or coup de' tat if you will. Satan and all his angels got cast from heaven since he wanted all glory and power to be his instead of God's(Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah)
Anyway the general conclusion is: Wow, you're stupid.

Really is that the best you can muster.. I'm stupid.. people don't really try to get an understanding of things now a days.. at any rate If people are so smart how come everyone complains of the people in power being so retarded... surely these "smart" people can doop a bunch of morons!


Or being smart or a know it all isn't all it's cracked up to be?!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 09-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #278
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Wow, you're stupid
kael03 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-14-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #279
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Well at least I'm not completely stupid










I'm missing a few pieces
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 09-14-2011, 07:50 AM   #280
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

Wow, you're stupid.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-14-2011), Miburo (09-14-2011)
Old 09-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #281
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

That's all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A2731D-zoom-b.jpg (20.0 KB, 3 views)
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline  
Old 12-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #282
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Wow, you really are stupid.
My original post refered to you borrowing from 5 different religions to create a giant shit called "truth". Something that was composed by Babilonian and Sumerian religion, islamic religion, christian religion and jewish religion. I called your shit and you panicked and started to tell me that i don't know how to count. Instead you just proved that you're an idiot, because when you want to uncover the truth of the Universe, one of the requirements i belive is to fucking know what gods are you making use for. It's like: "Hey, Odin still resides on mount Olympus? "

Also the main idea of the thread is not to be found in you non-sense bullshit theory that sumerian gods are elected every 25000 and Jesus was the last one and the next one is about to be elected. Who elects them by the way?
Oh, and i just wanted to point out: democracy doesn't apply for gods. There isn't a right for opinion, a vote, you don't get to reshuffle the god and replace him.

Anyway the general conclusion is: Wow, you're stupid.
only one question remaining .. Has any of the most popular religions today sprang forth on their own not borrowing anything form another religion at all????
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 12-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #283
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
only one question remaining .. Has any of the most popular religions today sprang forth on their own not borrowing anything form another religion at all????
Short answer: no.

Long answer: No, all Abrahamic religions borrow from previous beliefs, like the Mesopotamian (the Flood Myth), Zoroastrianism (many aspects of God), Greco-Roman faith (many festivities, not in Judaism but in Christianity and Islam). And, of course, Judaism influenced Christianity which in turn influenced Islam. Buddhism is based on Hinduism, which in turn is based on the Vedic religion.

And this only considering the genesis of the religions, religions have suffered many influences from others along the way.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline  
Old 12-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #284
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Short answer: no.

Long answer: No, all Abrahamic religions borrow from previous beliefs, like the Mesopotamian (the Flood Myth), Zoroastrianism (many aspects of God), Greco-Roman faith (many festivities, not in Judaism but in Christianity and Islam). And, of course, Judaism influenced Christianity which in turn influenced Islam. Buddhism is based on Hinduism, which in turn is based on the Vedic religion.

And this only considering the genesis of the religions, religions have suffered many influences from others along the way.
Ok so I guess according to Vishnu I made a mistake in looking at bits and pieces of past religions in an attempt to figure out a common thread of truth as a theist?
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 12-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #285
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Ok so I guess according to Vishnu I made a mistake in looking at bits and pieces of past religions in an attempt to figure out a common thread of truth as a theist?
Yes, because that would only serves as a study of the evolution of religions. You can only find a "thread of truth" considering the facts and evidence, not the myths that are common between religions.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.