VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 691 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #10351
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Moving the Goalposts or just not thinking, YOU DECIDE!

Old 12-19-2011, 08:29 AM   #10352
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Btw, for those bashing Hinata for how she got tossed by God Realm, tha same woulda happened not only to her Brother, his Father, but also every person in they're graduating class, with exception to only MAYBE Gaara.

And Goku wins all of that besides Chess, and Swords IMHO, including speed, all he has to do is touch his forehead with 2 fingers.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-19-2011 at 08:33 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #10353
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
LOL nice! You caught me in a lil loophole. Lets say Itachi cant use genjutsu in the chess match, or Rock paper scissors. I didnt even think about that..
Well without genjutsu in the chess match Kurama would win since he's smarter than any of the other canidates.

Goku would be immune to genjutsu because of his massive energy signature anyway.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-19-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #10354
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Who wins:

In a chess match: Shikamaru, Light (death note), dexter (dexters lab), kurama (yu yu hakusho) itachi, detective conan, toushirou (bleach) orochimaru

sword fight: Mifune (no chakra), kenshin (ruroni kenshin), wrath (fma brootherhood) sasuke 3 tomoe (no chakra. he cnt see energy, jus use the eyes tracking abilities) afro samurai (lol) killer bee. black star, or lupins goemon (normal sword)

rock, paper, scissors: kakashi, wrath (fma), sasuke, itachi, madara, goku

foo race: raikage, itachi, minato (chakra? idk, want it to b fair), heie (yu yu hakusho), killuah (hunter x hunter) Shihoin Yoruichi (bleach)

bbl with my answers..
This is easy pick for me.

Light, kenshin, kakashi and yoruichi.

Btw amuro fuck the loophole, just stick to the game intended otherwise too many unnecessary shits you rather not have consider. (eg who sliced each other up win the game, totally not necessary)
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #10355
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well without genjutsu in the chess match Kurama would win since he's smarter than any of the other canidates.

Goku would be immune to genjutsu because of his massive energy signature anyway.
there is no evidence to support that idea. Kurama is smart, but itachi and shikamaru put together such complex strategies beyond anything I've ever seen kurama do and I've seen the entire Yuyu hakusho series.

Chess match: Shikamaru barely beats itachi and only because hes played chess and shogi a shit ton.

And the fact 1 basic 3 tomoe SG of tobis could control the entire kyuubi and his power shows there no real limit of power to controling someone with genjutsu, just skill.

Anyways BOT:

Shikamaru wins the chess match.....

Rirouni Kenshin Win s the sword fight once he flips his blade and uses the ultimate attack+ manslayer mode... no swordmans stands a chance, sorry Bee and sasuke.

Rock Paper Scissors: Itachi because he can use his SG to read the opponent hand and predict his movement coupled with his unmatchable hand speed.

Foot race: Yuroichi obviously. Shes so fast she leaves after images. No contest, but with Raikage and minato.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:11 AM   #10356
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Pre-Rinnegan Madara Vs Sasuke? What do you guys think the outcome would be?
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #10357
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Which Sasuke?

1. Pre-EMS = Madara

2. EMS = unknown, BUT I would Say Madara from pure experience.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-10-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #10358
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Not really a fair fight if sasuke isn't capable of using his EMS jutsu yet since he has yet to try them out in combat.

If both can use EMS properly then madara has the experience advantage obviously as JU said. However, I think after fighting danzou sasuke could've learned Iznagai from copying the hand signs and madara would never Imagine a brat like sasuke being capable of such a jutsu meaning for a eye, sasuke could possibly get the jump on madara by reappearing behind him after taking a death blow or lulling him into a false sense of security which could make madara drop his sasanoo believing the fights over.

Thats sasuke only chance at this point IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (01-22-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #10359
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara is proud, he will under estimate sasuke allowing sasuke to land a hit, but if madara could survive what hashirama thought was a death blow then i doubt the chance sasuke will have to hit him will be of great effect.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #10360
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
Madara is proud, he will under estimate sasuke allowing sasuke to land a hit, but if madara could survive what hashirama thought was a death blow then i doubt the chance sasuke will have to hit him will be of great effect.
I don't know if you've noticed, but Sasuke is way more arrogant and cocky than Madara has shown himself to be. And he's shown that he's let his pride direct him to do stupid, stupid things. In other words, this point really doesn't help Sasuke in the slightest.

In terms of the result, honestly, we're comparing someone who's stronger, faster, more skilled, smarter, and more experienced than Sasuke. There is no way in which Madara is inferior to Sasuke at all. EMS Madara vs EMS Sasuke is what we'd like to call a shut-out.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #10361
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Madara DUH... And Izanagi needs senju cells so Sasuke can't use that...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-10-2012)
Old 01-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #10362
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ummm ok at what time of his life is Madara? Is he an edo golem? Did he already have wood element? Also does Sasuke have control over his EMS powers? People need to realize that Meteor no jutsu would kill Madara as well. Based on what little facts we have Madara grew up in a war time era however if the rule of next gen surpassing the previous gen is slated to be true Sasuke has defeated Kage level opponents that would have been stronger than anything Madara ever faced short of Hashirama who Madara lost against. So even the idea of experience comes into question unless we're using an old man Madara which in this case would make it a battle of youth vs experience. However if we're going to put them around the same age then sorry but Sasuke would obviously win.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-30-2012 at 07:49 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #10363
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
I don't know if you've noticed, but Sasuke is way more arrogant and cocky than Madara has shown himself to be. And he's shown that he's let his pride direct him to do stupid, stupid things. In other words, this point really doesn't help Sasuke in the slightest.

In terms of the result, honestly, we're comparing someone who's stronger, faster, more skilled, smarter, and more experienced than Sasuke. There is no way in which Madara is inferior to Sasuke at all. EMS Madara vs EMS Sasuke is what we'd like to call a shut-out.

Cocky and arrogant? Proud yes, but not those IMO...

Sasuke has become the personification of vengeance, not cocky cockerson. I think sasukes confidence is misinterpreted as cockiness and nothing more at this point. WHile sasuke has shown arrogance and cockiness in the past I think hes beyond such character flaws at this point. Nothing more then a man on a mission with too much pride in his fallen clan.

Faster?? Madara has no speed feats while sasuke is a known speed demon who has had his speed called "god-like" in the last DB by kishi.

Smarter??? Not known! Madara has no feats to show hes smarter either.

Stronger (physically) and more experienced is the only advantages madara has over sasuke in an EMS battle.
Other then the fodder shinobi from before the kages, madara is only shown in combat defending and just letting the kages T-off on him. So, until he goes on the offense then we can't have an accurate idea of what hes truly capable of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Madara DUH... And Izanagi needs senju cells so Sasuke can't use that...
If thats true then why is it a forbidden jutsu of the uchiha? obviously the uchiha can use it at the cost of an eye, but the jutsu will only last an instant, not 60 seconds like danzous or five minutes like tobi's against konan....

Sasuke could most likely use it since he copied the hand sign necessary and is an uchiha with a pair of SG's to use the jutsu.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #10364
Thor
Genin

Thor is an unknown quantity at this point

Inspired by the manga this week.

Tobi covered in sweat Vs Tobi covered in Rain!

GO!!!
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #10365
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
If thats true then why is it a forbidden jutsu of the uchiha? obviously the uchiha can use it at the cost of an eye, but the jutsu will only last an instant, not 60 seconds like danzous or five minutes like tobi's against konan....

Sasuke could most likely use it since he copied the hand sign necessary and is an uchiha with a pair of SG's to use the jutsu.
Which part of Uchiha in your own post you don't understand??

I can understand if you were to ask why Is it a forbidden jutsu of uzumaki or any other clans... (though i don't refer to any of them when i said izanagi requires the traits of uchiha and senju - http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/10.html)

Thus your question is seriously weird dude...