Games and all things related - Page 151 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #2251
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
You seriouss? D: That's awesome! Steam ID: tonypollito
Alright, confirm my friend request and I'll send it to you later tonight/tomorrow.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
manta (12-20-2011)

Old 12-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #2252
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

ive been playing skyrim, bioshock 2, and fear simultaneously.

i like fear so far, with the exception of all the darkness and creepy loli followin me, but then theres a few moments where i lol at corpses

Like here. he's in position lol
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (12-20-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #2253
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
Also have a 50% off coupon for STALKER: Call of Pripyat up for grabs.
Colour me interested.

I have a 50% off voucher for any single Valve game. I own... all of them, so if someone wants it they can have it.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #2254
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i got a 33% off valve one lol and 50% off Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, if anyone wants.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #2255
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Alright, confirm my friend request and I'll send it to you later tonight/tomorrow.
Much thanks dude, I've been wanting to play it forever. I wish I had any games to gift you guys. :/ All I have to gift is HF 2: Deathmatch >__> fml.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:41 AM   #2256
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
i got a 33% off valve one lol and 50% off Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, if anyone wants.
I'll take that Magic one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Much thanks dude, I've been wanting to play it forever. I wish I had any games to gift you guys. :/ All I have to gift is HF 2: Deathmatch >__> fml.
No worries, $2.50 is well worth not feeling like a dick for being such a cheap ass and not doing someone a favour.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Axiom (12-22-2011), manta (12-21-2011), Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-21-2011, 04:38 PM   #2257
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I fucking hate Fable's save system.

Nothing like playing through an entire mission only for the game to crash for no reason, and leave you with an hour of wasted time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-22-2011), Axiom (12-22-2011), Mal (12-21-2011), Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #2258
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'll take that Magic one..
Awesome, get it. I could use someone to play with. Though, as of now even the AI is giving me quite a challenge. There are way more rules and aspects to the game, compared to when I was playing heavily in the 90's. Need bone up on the new shit. I'll start practicing some more as to not be completely steam rolled.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 01:41 AM   #2259
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Been playing TOR most of the day. Surprisingly fun, long as you've got buddies to nerd out with. So far the role playing happens a lot less than Champions Online, but maybe that's because I'm still on the starter planet. I'm sure I'll have some lulzy stories to tell my grandchildren if I play long enough.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:44 AM   #2260
Mal
Scotch

I have been seriously considering getting into TOR, since I won't be going to school next term and should have plenty of time and money to squander on it. If it was free to play I'd be allllllll over that shit, but the monthly subscription cost makes me think twice about it.

You playing Empire?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-22-2011, 08:04 AM   #2261
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Everyone is playing Empire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-22-2011), Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-23-2011, 03:49 AM   #2262
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

From your typical bat-shit christian conservative point of view.

Quote:
What is Skyrim?
If you are a responsible parent, then the world of MMORPG first person shooters should be something of a foreign language to you. In games like Skyrim, players are teleported to far away lands that are cream filled with demonic spell crafting, violent shirtless blood shed and exposed not only Satanic critters, but bombarded with gay under tones of fecal fornication.

In the land of Skyrim, the player starts off as a captured terrorist, who has been caught plotting to destroy the golden empire by using dragons. Before the player gets to take control of his avatar, they are asked to create a character, which is purely the liberal’s way of teaching our kids that modifying and gender changing one’s self is fun and normal. Once the player has decided if they want to be a female wood fairy or an black ogre from Stormwind, they get to take control of their hell spawned fictitious demon.

Right off the bat, the gay supporting software company Blizzard, shows the player images of decapitations and after the third of forth head chopping, a necromatic dragon appears and sets the player free from righteous punishment. Now that the player is free, they will spend the next 400 hours robbing people, killing villagers, crafting sexual items, fornicate with elves and other Harry Potter style animals and also learn how to conjure up black magic.
for more read here....
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:58 AM   #2263
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

You do realize that Christwire is a site satirizing the overzealous Christian parents, right? It's so obvious when it mentions Stormwind and Blizzard.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-23-2011), Jaxon (12-23-2011), kael03 (12-23-2011), Mal (12-23-2011), Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #2264
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I love their Skyrim review. The graphs at the end are hilarious.

Their "5 ways gays ruined Christmas" is kinda funny too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-23-2011), Miburo (12-23-2011)
Old 12-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #2265
Mal
Scotch

I especially enjoy that only 92% of respondents felt gay after playing Skyrim, but 99% are now considering gay sex.