Us government's trick to violate civil liberties - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #91
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

I mean seriously... I have enough trouble keeping things real with the rest of you that I can't help but think this douche is just going to ruin it all for me.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-20-2011), Mal (12-20-2011), Miburo (12-20-2011), Numinous (12-20-2011)


Old 12-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #92
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Never trust anyone over thirty!!!
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-20-2011), Mal (12-20-2011), Miburo (12-20-2011), Numinous (12-20-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #93
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

This is actually pretty entertaining. I'm loling.

Come on, guys. Nothing wrong with being a 34 year old self-proclaimed genius idiot that holds a self-contradicting personal philosophy that seems to be chunks from a philosophy 101 textbook (Let's glue this quote from Socrates onto these bits of Descartes meditations while not comprehending any of it...and done. Fucking brilliant.) that he uses to never eliminate anything because he thinks having more things to pick from means having a better chance of being right.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-20-2011), ask me anything (12-20-2011), kael03 (12-20-2011), Mal (12-20-2011), Numinous (12-20-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #94
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

I can't help but to listen to Abe Simpson when I read the last 3 of the quadruple posting of ACt. Must be the avatar.

Quote:
It must be some game they play at wherever they keep 34 year old retards at.
Fox News?

Quote:
Come on, guys. Nothing wrong with being a 34 year old self-proclaimed genius idiot that holds a self-contradicting personal philosophy that seems to be chunks from a philosophy 101 textbook (Let's glue this quote from Socrates onto these bits of Descartes meditations while not comprehending any of it...and done. Fucking brilliant.) that he uses to never eliminate anything because he thinks having more things to pick from means having a better chance of being right.
Sounds like a cult.

Quote:
At one point I started a cult, kind of petered out after getting to about 14 members.
Sounds legit now, the Cult of the Pussy! Too bad it isn't the good one.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 12-20-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-20-2011), kael03 (12-20-2011), Miburo (12-20-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #95
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Holy shit, this guy. I didn't even read that part where he was talking about him starting a cult and all that other crap. I skipped over a lot of good shit. Haha.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-20-2011), Numinous (12-21-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 07:13 PM   #96
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Oh wow just wow.. you guys just took him to hell and back .. but hey its a learning experience either he'll get with the program and conform or just learn to brush it off his back.. anyway since this has become the rag on wood thread I'll take the time out and post the real conspiracy theory with as much information as I can and see if a real discussion on the subject can be had.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #97
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

^Don't. No one wants to talk about that shit. Hell, I'd rather do one of those generic interweb debate topics about fucking abortion or something stupid like that over horrible, horrible conspiracy theory shit.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-20-2011), Numinous (12-21-2011), Scientia (07-15-2012)
Old 12-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #98
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

^ then why did you even post in this section

From all the things everyone told to AMW the basic breaking down things bit by bit until you arrive at a conceivable conclusion.. hopefully the truth ...is what makes a conspiracy theory what it is.

In another post I spoke about the fervor of going ham on dude and what could be achieved if applied to this CT. Something great could be gleaned from looking at this.. uncovering that which we don't know or either eliminating a crazy idea.. both of which are great aims.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #99
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Obviously not because of any thought provoking conspiracy theories.

Hey, I was just trying to save you some time and trying to be nice here. Conspiracy theories are by their nature usually pretty ridiculous because they're always lacking compelling evidence. There is no reason to take that shit seriously. I mean, look at the type of people that even post these stupid conspiracy theories. See any names of respectable, intelligent posters posting any non-joke threads in here after more lax posting regulations and the creation of the spam zone? Me either. I figured if you wanted some actual intelligent discussions going you'd make a real debate topic, like all the smart people do.

But hey, your call. Was just a suggestion, I couldn't care less.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:37 PM   #100
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I think everyone here can attest to the fact that I really age a bit more. I'm such a whipper-snapper.

That issue aside, the "I'm older than you so your opinion is less than mine because you don't understand how the world works"? Really? You are trying to have an "enlightening conversation" and you pull that? For fuck sake, though I generally hold the "youth is stupid" argument, I surely do not dismiss it. You give bad name to the aged here. I'm glad I'm not as stupid as you.
Whatever, I said you aren't old enough to have learned the full truth of the statement if you haven't subscribed to it, not that I am older than you.
When are we old enough to become wise? What is this set age you seem to think I think exists?

I never said anyone's opinion is less than mine either. Any other statements I didn't make that you want to put in my mouth?



Quote:
So you admit you are stupid? Wow, that's stupid. I admit to lapses in judgment, being wrong and having gaps in my knowledge, but I surely don't admit to being stupid. Because I apply brain regularly. It is a good practice. You're psuedo-humble bullshit about believing you are an idiot but also smart is the height of arrogance. You're the politicians who go around pretending to be just like everybody else. It demeans anyone who is actually intelligent to have intelligent people acting like morons. If you are smart, own up - but your best efforts at intellectual conversation have been circular metaphysical crap, it has been a shit shifting expedition to even come up with rebuttals.

But here is the real kicker mr. "I am stupid." Why did you even write this?
What you call a shit shifting expedition, I would call removing all the truth from my statements. If you don't agree with the philosophy, that's on you. If you choose to disrespect it, well that's not my fault. Doesn't mean I'll give you a pass for overstepping the bounds of right and wrong in the "name of logic" as you all seem to think you are doing.

Quote:
What you happen to be in your life means nothing in the internet. You could be queen elizabeth and we aren't convinced. Glad you scored so well on so many tests - your arguments don't back up any intelligent claim of being close to the 150 IQ (which is also bullshit because it is a measure of mental capacity that is best correlated to young children rather than adults).
I don't have to back up the truth, it is to be believed or not. Your intelligence quotient is a measure of your intelligence compared to others of your age, it's a sliding scale, so is not only applicable to children.

Quote:
I also like how you come out at me for providing links - I've provided none. And if I were, I'd pick pretty reliable resources or at least qualify why I used something like wikipedia. Ask around, I'm a pretty intelligent dude who doesn't go about offering shit advice/opinions or information. Everything in this thread has been from my own brain, pure and simple. I don't know how you could reach a different argument.
I was using this to state my viewpoint as opposed to saying anything about you. Not that I should have had to clarify for you since you obviously have plenty to say to me either way.



Quote:
That's what I do; clarify something stupid people say with an example that demonstrates the idiocy behind it. That was why I said, "basically this boils down to..." indicating that I was about to put your convoluted words into a simple one-to-one related situation. Just happens, the situation was a joke in a movie about stupid people. Didn't have to work out like that, but it did.

What does that say about you?
If you choose to make some random statement based on a mistaken interpretation of my words, I would say that says nothing about me.
Next time you want clarification, why don't you ask instead of fowling it all up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So this little self-contradicting rule of yours that you're using to say we're unwise and whatnot, is that your opinion or an absolute truth?

If it's just your opinion then fuck off. By your own warped logic, you can't use your opinions to contest anything we say.

If it's an absolute truth then how come you can state absolute truths and thereby eliminate all other possibilities and whatnot, but when we do it you call us unwise and shit? Also, if it's an absolute truth then you're obviously not just stating your opinion like you're claiming to do now.

Oh, and I couldn't care less is you admit to your hypocrisy or not. I've already clearly demonstrated it. If you're too much of a pussy to admit it then no skin off my back.

All this is my opinion, like everything I posted in this thread. Which you cannot challenge, because that would mean you're making a statement of absolute unyielding truth. Which makes someone a fool according to your rule with the exception of it being absolute unyielding truth.

Stupid, I know. But I sure as hell didn't make these rules.
I already explained how it wasn't self-contradicting it was just a misinterpretation of yours.

Absolute truth is part of it, other parts are opinions, and you actually did agree do the validity of the absolute truth part already.

I can not challenge an opinion but once you purposefully set yours against mine (something I have never done to anyone here, hence why it is different) it becomes you claiming it to be an absolute truth, as opposed to an opinion, which can be proven wrong, unlike an opinion.

Last edited by almightywood; 12-20-2011 at 10:51 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Old 12-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #101
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

^This post has a lot of humor value.

I think my favorite part is the first part where he's acting like ACt is the one who implied wisdom has some sort of age requirement even though he's the the one who said it had an age requirement of 'older than ACt.'

The shit shifting expedition part was funny too. Lots of good stuff there.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-21-2011), ask me anything (12-21-2011), Human Rasengan (12-20-2011), Mal (12-21-2011), Numinous (12-21-2011)
Old 12-20-2011, 11:03 PM   #102
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Obviously not because of any thought provoking conspiracy theories.

Hey, I was just trying to save you some time and trying to be nice here. Conspiracy theories are by their nature usually pretty ridiculous because they're always lacking compelling evidence. There is no reason to take that shit seriously. I mean, look at the type of people that even post these stupid conspiracy theories. See any names of respectable, intelligent posters posting any non-joke threads in here after more lax posting regulations and the creation of the spam zone? Me either. I figured if you wanted some actual intelligent discussions going you'd make a real debate topic, like all the smart people do.

But hey, your call. Was just a suggestion, I couldn't care less.
Ok I see your point and i guess what I'm asking for is an in depth break down of this conspiracy theory ..there are many aspects of this that I know will be revealed false but I really want to see where people get stonewalled .. if at all with any part of this "Movement"

I think that if the whole premise had been done better there would have been much to debate.. and i guess that's the key word..

I'll take time out and present a good argument on the matter which will make people choose one side or another which will then in turn lead us on weeding out the false form the not so obscure particulates of this theory.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:25 PM   #103
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Ok I see your point and i guess what I'm asking for is an in depth break down of this conspiracy theory ..there are many aspects of this that I know will be revealed false but I really want to see where people get stonewalled .. if at all with any part of this "Movement"

I think that if the whole premise had been done better there would have been much to debate.. and i guess that's the key word..

I'll take time out and present a good argument on the matter which will make people choose one side or another which will then in turn lead us on weeding out the false form the not so obscure particulates of this theory.
Don't care.

But if you're really dead set on making a thread about that stupid shit then don't present it like that. Because then no one will give a fuck. Make the thread like you actually believe that shit and are trying to argue a case for it. That way a couple people might post in there just to show you how much of an idiot you are. Some people seem to get a kick out of that. Probably your best bet.

What I would do if I wanted to figure out the legitimacy of some theory? Do some research on it myself. It's pretty easy with the entire interweb of knowledge at your fingertips. It's not like anyone here is an expert in US government policies and what-the-fuck-ever. It's what everyone else does, or will do if they decide to actually put any amount of effort into discussing that crap. And you really have to admit that you could probably use the practice...but again, whatever. Don't care.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-21-2011), Numinous (12-21-2011)
Old 12-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #104
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Don't care.

But if you're really dead set on making a thread about that stupid shit then don't present it like that. Because then no one will give a fuck. Make the thread like you actually believe that shit and are trying to argue a case for it. That way a couple people might post in there just to show you how much of an idiot you are. Some people seem to get a kick out of that. Probably your best bet.

What I would do if I wanted to figure out the legitimacy of some theory? Do some research on it myself. It's pretty easy with the entire interweb of knowledge at your fingertips. It's not like anyone here is an expert in US government policies and what-the-fuck-ever. It's what everyone else does, or will do if they decide to actually put any amount of effort into discussing that crap. And you really have to admit that you could probably use the practice...but again, whatever. Don't care.
Yea that was pretty much the plan was to look into the topic and its various tangents but to propose it in a way that would get the best response .. and yea i'm aware that playing a bit of a troll will get people to rip this thing to shreds but I'm trying not to go that rout.. why regress on purpose and imitate the very actions that i made a bad impression with in the first place... that's why I said I would take my time and actually put everything together and most definitely be posting it from a believers perspective

And when I do I suppose i'll post it in the debates section to get a better pool of intelligence .. but like you said i could also throw a lil meat to the wolves and get the same response.. only thing is i don't want the topic to get derailed so easily which is why there will be many parts to it open for discussion.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:02 AM   #105
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^This post has a lot of humor value.

I think my favorite part is the first part where he's acting like ACt is the one who implied wisdom has some sort of age requirement even though he's the the one who said it had an age requirement of 'older than ACt.'

The shit shifting expedition part was funny too. Lots of good stuff there.
Actually, he is the one who implied it had an age requirement.
I implied it had a maturity requirement.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to almightywood For This Useful Post:
matta (01-23-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.