The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 981 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #14701
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Those Japanese hornets are awesome. I saw some video on Discovery or NatGeo and something like twelve of them killed a whole hive of European honey bees. They represent the true spirit of the glorious Japanese motherland of ruthlessly decimating larger forces with the goal of taking the resources and establishing a puppet government. (Lolol.)

I thought of Rick Perry's "Strong" ad when you mentioned the bashing of gay soldiers. I know he's an Evangelical whacko, but how can anyone say they want to be Commander-in-Chief and in the same breath denounce the same men and women who are willing to defend the country and serve the President? Absolutely ridiculous.

Also, I finally caved and put HR on my ignore list. I just can't read his bullshit any more.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #14702
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

oh what a shame
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #14703
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Those Japanese hornets are awesome. I saw some video on Discovery or NatGeo and something like twelve of them killed a whole hive of European honey bees. They represent the true spirit of the glorious Japanese motherland of ruthlessly decimating larger forces with the goal of taking the resources and establishing a puppet government. (Lolol.)

I thought of Rick Perry's "Strong" ad when you mentioned the bashing of gay soldiers. I know he's an Evangelical whacko, but how can anyone say they want to be Commander-in-Chief and in the same breath denounce the same men and women who are willing to defend the country and serve the President? Absolutely ridiculous.

Also, I finally caved and put HR on my ignore list. I just can't read his bullshit any more.
Yeah, I mean, fuck giant death hornets. But, giant death hornets. That's pretty badass.

Just youtubed that commercial. Holy shit. "I'm Rick Perry, and I'm a douchebag bigot who doesn't know how the government works. Vote for me."
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-06-2012), Numinous (01-06-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-06-2012), Tzu Men (01-06-2012)
Old 01-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #14704
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

As George Takei pointed out, he looks like he's wearing a jacket straight out of Brokeback Mountain. Oh, the irony!
Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #14705
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, I mean, fuck giant death hornets. But, giant death hornets. That's pretty badass.

Just youtubed that commercial. Holy shit. "I'm Rick Perry, and I'm a douchebag bigot who doesn't know how the government works. Vote for me."
I saw the Japanese honey bees handle the hornet. Kill the scout or all is lost. The lured the scout into a trap and cook it alive. Scout is dead and their home is save.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-08-2012)
Old 01-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #14706
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As George Takei pointed out, he looks like he's wearing a jacket straight out of Brokeback Mountain. Oh, the irony!
Everything in Rick Perry's ad is either irony or hypocrisy, so I'm not surprised.

About the GOP:

I just hope that douche crashes and burns in New Hampshire.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-08-2012)
Old 01-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #14707
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Jesus's response
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-08-2012), Human Rasengan (01-08-2012), Miburo (01-08-2012), Numinous (01-11-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-06-2012), Tzu Men (01-06-2012)
Old 01-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #14708
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Oh man he's trying his luck where the real trolls lurk. This should be fun to watch.

EDIT: post no longer relevant as dipshit got banned and all posts removed.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 01-07-2012 at 12:15 AM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #14709
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
This pleases me.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #14710
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
now that was funny and spot on!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #14711
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Talking about Japan, I believe they have Bilk. Its either a beer that taste like milk or milk that taste like beer. I dont remember.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #14712
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point

^Sounds disgusting either way really. I remember many winters ago when I still drank alcohol. About convincing a guy to chase every shot of jager with a shot of whole milk. That lasted all of 20 minutes, which was like 6-7 shots btw. Yeah... it was some hardcore exorcist style projectile vomit. Bright green.. fucking lumpy. It looked like old school nickelodeon slime. Back when it was thick and gritty, made of mashed up bird cloaca and shit.... It was nasty, I felt bad after the fact. Mostly for the person that was hosting the party.

Republican-presidential-anti-gay-stuff:
Umm.... uhhh... uhg. Fuck. You know, I think what pisses me off even more then whatever off the wall justification people try and use to defend their stance against gay rights. Is the fact that THIS SHIT IS EVEN A GOD DAMN ISSUE. Really folks. This shouldn't even be up for discussion, the issue should be solved, like now. Like 10 years ago. There are seriously important matters being decided in this country right fucking now, that is just being swept under the carpet, because some hick in Ohio wants to know what the candidates view on gay marriage is.

Again uhg.. What makes it doubly depressing is that that actual issue of gay marriage has nothing to do with, what the bible or what-the-fuck-ever for which the troglodytical communities in middle america cling. Those with the actual resources to keep gay marrrige rights at bay, are not concenred with that shit in the slightlest. It is a fiscal issue plain and simple. Yes all the half-evolved lizard people I mentioned do act in according to some warped moral authority. But most politicians and legislatures who pay homage to a very different power, block it for different reasons all together. The financial ramifications to marriage are pretty freaking wide. Combined expenses, shared employee benefits, twice the borrowing/buying power, tax advantages ect. The list goes on. Preventing gay rights (in this country at least) is an effort to stiffle fiancial independence in an entire demographic. Allowing for more taxable entities, and maintaining a status quo of separately debt-able consumers. A lot of major commercial players would lose out tremendously if gay marriage was legalized nationally. That's what I see anyway. I tend to boil shit down the the numbers and the numbers definitively point to the financial stakes on their end.

Republicans-
Not to go against all the republican bashing going on here. Because lets be honest, everything I'm reading here is true. But for fucks sake. Democrats are just as fucking worthless, and perhaps even ruthless in their worthlessness. With all the seriously major shit being decided upon right now. Where are all the democrats jumping in to say something? Fucking Obama signed that retarded national defense budget act thing. Before he took his piss all over freedom, that shit passed the senate 93 to 7. 93 to 7! We have 50 or so democrats in the senate, and the greater majority of them thought "hey arresting people without cause and denying them due process is totally cool. Pass it."

Like, the fuck? Yeah, repubs and demos disagree on all the empty superfluous crap that is filtered out of a reasonable mind and only caters to the racist, religious, and homophobic tendencies of the human equivalent of the lowest common denominator. But discounting all that shit that shouldn't even be an issue in a civilized society. There are real current issues I as a us citizen am facing, but see no fucking support for from my representatives.

The defense thing is horrible. I read that shit.... Well, like 300 or so pages of it. A good portion was the same old yearly budgetary stuff. But, I wanted to read the offending words myself so that others opinions wouldn't corrupt my interpretation of it. Since that is part of the issue in any legislation. When language is ambiguous enough to allow for wildly different interpretations.. Which from what I have read, there assuredly is much room for just that. Aside from the widely known gross overpowering of the police state.There is a section in it IIRC it was in the "miscellaneous" part. That I haven't heard a peep about.. from anyone, anywhere. Which in essence empowers employees of government buildings (in some cases not even government buildings) the right to carry weapons, and use them in force to in act civil arrests against people who are protesting. Then be turned over and subject to the previous indefinite incarceration part that everyone is on about.

Fuck, then there is sopa. Which is getting butt fucked on both sides of political spectrum, far and few are giving any opposition to it. Obama already said out right he would sign it if hits his table. Which is crazy, because Vent Cerf the man him fucking self stood up and said hey this shit will utterly break what I help created. Don't do it. UUUHHGG

Ok... I need to collect my thoughts. Think I just gave myself an aneurysm. I want Nums solution. We need more viable political parties in this country. If ever some sort of Cynical-Self-Actualism party forms, I will finally be able to uncheck independent voter.

tl;dr
The fact that anyone regardless of overlying motive, can somehow justify their stance against gay rights is insane.The fact that gay rights is even a primary political issue, blows my mind. That shit should have already been solved. There are other issues that haven't been a century in the making that absolutely require swift interference. Current modern dilemmas that could reshaped the fabric or our society. Yet are getting 0 coverage.

Edit:
Oh yeah, before I forget. Romney is getting the republican seat without a doubt. Don't know if anyone watched the republican debate back in December. That shit was awful. All the stock rhetoric and pontification one can expect at such an event. But yeah... The moderators said that shit from the get go. "It's not about individual policy it's about who has the best chance to beat Obama." The entire debate was set up around two centralized themes. One, lets spend time having the candidates nitpick over little inconsequential crap, while everyone agrees with Romney on everything else. Two, make Ron Paul look like a stammering old nut job. Which isn't a hard feat.

That's the message delivered to all the Iowa cave dwellers. Everyone likes Romney, no one likes Ron. It's a shame really. I like Ron Paul. I agree with some of the things he purposes. But he can't hold a conversation about anything that he hasn't specifically rehearsed a multitude of times. He ends just up tripping all over himself. If it ever got down to it, someone like Newt or Rom would just annihilate him in a 1 on 1.

On a different but related note, this is pretty funny. A re dubbing of Herman Cain soundbites and footage. "Tiger DNA" got me good.

Last edited by Axiom; 01-09-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-09-2012), kluang (01-09-2012), Miburo (01-09-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-09-2012)
Old 01-09-2012, 02:38 AM   #14713
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with all that. Except I can't honestly imagine that the whole fuck gays thing has much to do with financial shit. Mostly because regular old heterosexual marriages would be equally as bad, so you'd think the powers against the gays would want to do more to discourage everyone from getting married. Or at least figure out some way to dick people over or make money from that shit. Especially since there are way more heterosexuals than homosexuals and whatnot. I'm sure they could easily jam some hardcore bullshit taxes on married couples without kids or whatever into some bill so long as they call it something like the Ultra Freedom Apple Pie Bill and it would roll right through congress in a matter of days.

I dunno. Like you said, it doesn't matter what the reason is really. Anyone against goddamn gays getting married is a horrible person, and it really should be a total non-issue.

But yeah, that detention shit passing by a landslide was fucking ridiculous. And fucking SOPA is going to likely pass right on through there too. I don't think I'm going to be "fuck yeah, america"ing anytime in the foreseeable future. = /
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Axiom (01-09-2012), Numinous (01-09-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-09-2012)
Old 01-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #14714
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Vote early, vote often. Remember, a vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote completely thrown away.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-09-2012), Miburo (01-09-2012)
Old 01-09-2012, 04:37 AM   #14715
kluang
One Punch Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid...&v=ehYoIKTsiV0