The New Balance of Power in One Piece - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #28
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The New Balance of Power in One Piece

Blackbeards gonna kill Shanks, Luffy will kill Akainu at some point, somebody will kill Boa Hancock once someone significant on the anti-StrawHat side figures that out, prolly Akainu. I didn't know he escaped, (Moria), that being the case, he now has Oars as a zombie. I wonder where WB's crew went? Did they all just disband and find other crews, I don't understand the process if the Captain of the crew quits or dies? They did have some strong assed pirates, and I wondered why during the battle nobody from WB's crew attempt to take out the artillery cannons. They maybe destroyed a few in the beginning, but when that wall raised, they were surrounded, with the Pacifistas closing the back door behind them. The whole situation was chaotic so everything can be second guessed now.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote