Your reaction at the eclips of Berserk - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Your reaction at the eclips of Berserk

Since the new chapter of Berserk will come out in a few days and the movie will be released next week in Japan I thought it was a good idea for this.

What was your reaction at the eclips of Berserk or the mindfuck like people like to call it ?

Me personally, I actually watched the anime first, in the manga it was more implied that Griffith was gonna be a bad guy knowing they met before the golden age Arc. began (vol3) and it was already revealed Griffith did something fucked up. So i completely didn't expect it, I was actually hoping Griffith would be back to normal after he got tortured. But then that last episode came in and just completely fucked me over. Judeau killed off just like that, and just before dying revealing to Casca he loved her. And then Griffith raping Casca before Gutt's eyes, the last thing Guts sees with his right eye.

I couldn't sleep cause of it, the last time I had that was when I was 10 and I watched "one flew over the cuckoo's nest". Was completely shocked, disgusted, a great mindfuck indeed.

Next day start reading the manga.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote