Shippuden 246 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Shippuden 246

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/896-n...nglish-subbed/

alright let the fun shit begin!

Only gripe is Kushina missing her hair buns to really look like a tomato but damn she kicked dues ass then beat his brothers ass.. thats one tough chick

The sentimental moments were done nicely but more importantly we get to see adult Minato in action.. hey if Minato was such a pimp at a young age what the hell is Naruto's deal.. he needs to jump on Hinata's bones asap
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 01-26-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Shippuden 246

Holy crap, this was an awesome episode. The extension of Kushina's story was so well told. Expanding on the outsider in the village feeling she must have had was a great addition to the storyline told in the manga. Not to mention the little moments where she showed she actually cared what young Minato thought of her. I can't believe how enthused I am, it's great to see good story telling and animation in this series again.

The only thing I think they could have done to make it a bit more fun would have been to show Kushina's getting jealous of other girls flirting with Minato. But that's neither her nor there, this episode was damn near perfect in all respects. Minato's picking off the enemy ninja through stealth and good tactics was great to see. A much better Minato character than that bland one in the fourth Shippuden movie, they got him right and I hope they keep it up. Good job animation team, keep it up!

And yes HR, there is no excuse for Naruto to not be hitting that. Keep your family's dream aliv eand all that is great. But at the same time, make your poppa proud Naruto. XD

Last edited by emachina; 01-26-2012 at 08:45 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (01-30-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

I teared up. Seriously.

And you did too.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #4
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Anyone else notice when they were at the ninja academy it looked like they staged Minato talking to an Uchiha=p

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

well maybe, they were around alot more back then..... good episode glad they added some more bout kushina, minto looked badass... he kinda reminds me of a polite nice sasuke

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
well maybe, they were around alot more back then..... good episode glad they added some more bout kushina, minto looked badass... he kinda reminds me of a polite nice sasuke
So thats why Naruto's in love with the guy
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
emachina (01-30-2012)