The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 986 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #14776
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

There's this ramen shop that I go to and I get this massive order of miso chashu ramen every time. I've gotten it so many times and emptied the bowl that all the waitresses know me and are always happy to see me around. So that's a plus.

And I just got back from Flagstaff to check out apartments for colleges 'n' shit, and I ate at this one breakfast diner for breakfast twice. The portions are huge and the cute waitress (probably goes to NAU, too, so I'll have to stalk bang her some time) recognized me the second time because of my huge appetite while being lean as fuck.

It's nice to be able to eat what I want, however much I want, and not have anything to show for it.

Old 01-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #14777
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

There's an "Irish pub" that a friend of mine and I go to fairly often for lunch, there are usually very few people in during the day and it's always the same woman working so it didn't take long for her to know that we always want the burger with cheese and bacon, no tomato, and what our choice of beer is.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #14778
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I went in tonight to order four of them and the cupcake chef guy (Who looks exactly like Brutus from that Rome TV series.
I actually just watched ROME for the first time a week or so ago. Man, that episode near the end of the first season, that gladiator scene. I just stood up in excitement when I saw Verenis start to get that "fuck you" look on his face (even though his face says "fuck you" most of the time anyway) and start to take off his magistrate outfit to go help is bro out. "13th!....13th!1111111!!"
Old 01-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #14779
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

There it is... Dark Blue Mal. Kinda sexy.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-02-2012), Scientia (01-24-2012)
Old 01-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #14780
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I am slightly disappoint, I liked my apparent breaking of the system to retain my red name in my modhood.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-02-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #14781
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

It's weird to see your name in blue, and your font... Is not green... I'm sure I'm just behind the times, I'm not on here enough.
Congrats just the same
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-02-2012), That1CheezyGuy (01-30-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 01:25 AM   #14782
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Malderator

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-02-2012), Tabris (01-25-2012)
Old 01-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #14783
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

New DBZ: Abridged episode 27
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-02-2012), Demi-God (01-30-2012), Human Rasengan (02-02-2012), kluang (02-02-2012), Vengeance (01-30-2012)
Old 02-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #14784
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

More manly.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-02-2012), Demi-God (02-02-2012), Mal (02-02-2012), Miburo (02-02-2012), Numinous (02-03-2012), Spiegel (02-02-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #14785
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

megaman and Dr Pedo

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-02-2012), Numinous (02-03-2012), OG (02-02-2012), Spiegel (02-02-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #14786
Mal
Scotch

Everyone needs to watch Lie to Me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-02-2012), Numinous (02-03-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-03-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #14787
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

You mean the TV show? It got cancelled, didn't it? It was OK, mainly because Tim Roth is pretty entertaining, especially as a jerk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-02-2012), Numinous (02-03-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 01:37 AM   #14788
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I used to watch it but thought it went on a break. I liked it, was fun to watch for Tim Roth like ACt said.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-03-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #14789
Mal
Scotch

I've been meaning to watch it for a while, finally did yesterday when I realized it was on NetFlix, asshole Tim Roth is definitely the highlight. And yeah it was cancelled, but 3 seasons is a pretty good run and makes it less daunting so everyone has no reason not to watch it.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #14790
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
I used to watch it but thought it went on a break. I liked it, was fun to watch for Tim Roth like ACt said.
So, would you say you agree with me?

And yeah, the show was getting a bit tired towards the end of it, which didn't make me surprised to here it was cancelled, but for those who need encouragement, it is kind of a cross between House and CSI with Tim Roth who is a better asshole that Hugh Laurie.