Us government's trick to violate civil liberties - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #481
manta
No Leaf Clover
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tropic
Age: 27
Posts: 407
Thanks: 1,013
Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

lol these guys just went way over their heads. Look HR & almightywood, IMO you would get better entertaining theories by eating magic mushrooms while watching The Universe.

Do it.
__________________

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-07-2012), xxMESTxx (02-07-2012)


Old 02-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #482
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Check this, here's what I'm gonna do, I made these people right? So I want to tell them how to live properly so they can come up to heaven and see me... so I'm going to give them a this book yeah, still with me? And yeah, I know that the majority of them lack the ability to actually read so I'm going to tell a few guys how what to say and then let the book be written over a few hundred years or more and let some other people make additions and changes... 'cause I like to delegate.

This book shall be the final word of Me! So I'll make it as vague as I can and let people interpret it however they like, 'cause that's how rules work you see. And I don't like the look of those humans with vaginas so I think I'll make it a lot harder on them (hehe!).

They might make me angry and not follow my vague rules, so I'll have to punish a large scale of people who didn't actually do anything wrong to make my point.

...

- Page 1 of 216 of Yahweh's notes
I like Greek myths more.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
manta (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #483
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Prove it.
Doesn't telling me to do this go against your personal philosophy of not giving someone the answer? I mean, are you so afraid of being wrong that you would contradict yourself in such a profound way?

But, since you asked, I'll prove it. After I get done tearing this next part apart.

Quote:
Our planet could just as easily have been not part of the solar system initially and got hooked into orbit by the sun's gravity.
So we would then have an orbit like Pluto? You do realize that in order for Earth to end up where it is now it would have to be pulled past 6 planets AND an asteroid belt, right? Hell, Jupiter alone would rip Earth apart, as it has done to numerous comets.

There's also the small detail that when a planet gets locked into an orbit around its star, that's it. The orbit is established and doesn't move unless there is some catastrophic impact to knock it off orbit. Otherwise the star's gravity would continue to pull said planet in and eventually consume it.

Quote:
The Earth could easily have been rotating slower to begin with and sped up,
Nope, it's been slowing down for hundreds of millions, if not billions of years. Evidence given by rhythmites (layers of sandstone that have a set pattern to them) show that a day was 21.9 hours ~620 million years ago. Using this data, a computer simulation estimated that the day cycle with the Earth was ~100 million years old was about 6 hours.

Quote:
we have no way of knowing such things, you fucking know-it-all.
It's called research, you wannabe intellectual. Learn to use it. We know by research of rock samples taken from the moon that the composition is similar to Earth's own crust, giving way to the giant impact theory. We know based on research of the Pillars of Creation (a nebula containing millions of stars that are constantly being born and dying) about how stars are formed. We know based on observations inside our own Galaxy that solar systems are formed via solar nebula condensing at various points.

Quote:
Prove it's impossible before you say something's false
Prove what is impossible? That the earth is only a couple thousand years old? I believe that has been established long before I was even born. Or that it's impossible for the solar system to have formed in any other way than it has? That has been established as well.

Quote:
or you're just being an idiot, period.
...no you?

Quote:
You mean you proved that you have trouble grasping what people say again.
Nono, I know exactly what you said. You said that the bible was written in a language you more or less speak and understand. That means either in English, or Latin, or some dialect of those languages. Which is what your retarded excuse for an analogy means.

Quote:
Have you never heard someone say something to the effect of 'you go talk to them, you speak their language' even though they all spoke English? It's pretty fucking common, so you damn well should have.
"You speak their language" means "you can speak and understand the words that they use to convey information". That means that the person in question knows the dialect/slang being used by the group in question. That's all.

Quote:
I personally think you are an idiot because I've never once seen you grasp anything that anyone's said that hasn't already been stated by tons of people. In other words, if it isn't the majority opinion it's outside your ken, so quit acting like you know what's what, when you obviously only know what you've been told.
Hi, I believe I just schooled you on solar system formations. I can go into more detail on that if you want. But it might just overload that mass of fat you call a brain.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012), xxMESTxx (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #484
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

I've actually heard that language idiom expression thing before. Like he 'speaks the language of love' or 'Now you're speaking my language!'
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #485
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

I'm guessing that the narutard language is an especially sinister one on its speakers, maybe that's why they don't make any sense? They're not speaking the same language as the rest of us.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #486
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

This thread is rather sad now. It goes something like this:

One side: I can believe how I want. A=B
Other side: That isn't how it is.
One side: Prove it.
Other side: EVIDENCE
One side: That means nothing. It could be this. Prove that it is not.
Other side: What are you talking about? I provided info that a lot of smart people agree on and you come up with nothing to the contrary other than an idea that has no evidence behind it? What an idiot!
One side: I can believe whatever I want and you are rude to tell me otherwise.

Seriously.

Oh, but one good thing came out of it. Went to do a bit of research, because I'm not afraid of new information that might shake the foundation of my belief systems and knowledge, and found that because of the moon, not only is the oribit slowing but the turning of the Earth too and given enough time, it is believed that a day will eventually equal a month. Pretty cool, yet disastrous for any way of life we currently know. Might make a cool sci fi book.

All that said, BILLIONS of years in the future. Not like I expect to be around.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-07-2012), Demi-God (02-07-2012), kael03 (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-07-2012), xxMESTxx (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #487
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Now for those links you couldn't find AMA
http://www.farrakhanfactor.com/viewt...hp?f=9&t=45715
http://www.myspace.com/elijahmuhammad19/blog/202128876
http://worldwideinfoforum.com/perspe...ientists-.html
http://siteground243.com/~hiram155/2011/04/13/concerning-the-secret-wisdom-of-the-23-scientists/

For those who wonder what this is about. It was brought up because of AMA's post about why the one god deal and this is just to show that not all religions today believe in one god per say.
I can't believe I overlooked this. First of all thanks for the links. Much appreciated. But you should seriously read a bit closer. Nothing I read says that the Nation of Islam believes in multiple gods. In fact if you read the article in those links it specifically says that 23 of those "scientists" go down to earth, mingle with the popupation to gather info, and then go report to the head boss, who in turn decides how shit is going to happen. So really it's just 1 god and 23 subordinates, and not 24 gods. those 23 guys are really no different from the angels that you find in other religions, that get sent on missions like the little errand boys they are.

Also this just proves that God (or at least their version of him) is a massive douche. I mean really. According to them, the Boss scientist makes the others go down to earth, live with a bunch backwater people and assimilate their cultures. Then once they get back to their base, the head boss listens to what the others have to say, disregards most of it, and then says "here's what's going to happen". LOL, and then it's their job afterwards to make sure certain events happen to make sure his shitty prophesy comes to be. Oh, and all 24 of these guys are black. So apparently all the bad shit that happens to blacks over the course of history is the fault of other black guys. So slavery, racism, genocide, AIDS, Africa being such a shit hole, is all the fault of these 24 black dudes in heaven. All white guys everywhere can rejoice. None of that shit was our fault. Apparently the devil God made us do it. WOW, just wow.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-07-2012 at 01:45 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #488
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
This thread is rather sad now. It goes something like this:

One side: I can believe how I want. A=B
Other side: That isn't how it is.
One side: Prove it.
Other side: EVIDENCE
One side: That means nothing. It could be this. Prove that it is not.
Other side: What are you talking about? I provided info that a lot of smart people agree on and you come up with nothing to the contrary other than an idea that has no evidence behind it? What an idiot!
One side: I can believe whatever I want and you are rude to tell me otherwise.

Seriously.

Oh, but one good thing came out of it. Went to do a bit of research, because I'm not afraid of new information that might shake the foundation of my belief systems and knowledge, and found that because of the moon, not only is the oribit slowing but the turning of the Earth too and given enough time, it is believed that a day will eventually equal a month. Pretty cool, yet disastrous for any way of life we currently know. Might make a cool sci fi book.

All that said, BILLIONS of years in the future. Not like I expect to be around.
That type of information is more valuable than information that confirms it.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #489
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Oh hey, look. Both of these guys agree that someone should be proving a negative, meaning they both have no clue how the burden of proof works. What a surprise.
Burden of proof.
Let's see, in a discussion of possibilities (not things that are, but things that could be) someone comes along and says you are wrong.

That is the positive claim, because it implies knowledge. A possibility isn't an assertion, it's a musing. The positive claim implies knowledge whereas a musing implies lack of it. To insist that the one who implied knowledge is not the one who should have to back it up is fucking asinine.


Since someone was only musing about what was possible, claiming they are wrong means you must then prove the musing impossible, since you were the one who made the positive claim that it was not possible.


To attribute the burden of proof the way you all do is similar to how pickpockets distract their prey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Doesn't telling me to do this go against your personal philosophy of not giving someone the answer? I mean, are you so afraid of being wrong that you would contradict yourself in such a profound way?
Not really, you are claiming it is in the realm of the known, and therefore provable.

Quote:
So we would then have an orbit like Pluto? You do realize that in order for Earth to end up where it is now it would have to be pulled past 6 planets AND an asteroid belt, right? Hell, Jupiter alone would rip Earth apart, as it has done to numerous comets.
There you go talking about probability when the topic at hand is possibility.

Quote:
There's also the small detail that when a planet gets locked into an orbit around its star, that's it. The orbit is established and doesn't move unless there is some catastrophic impact to knock it off orbit. Otherwise the star's gravity would continue to pull said planet in and eventually consume it.
The size of the the orbit is a balance between speed and gravity, i understand how the concept works (though my understanding is that there is no truly stable orbit, some eventually will end with the object being pulled to the center in one form or another, while the rest end up flying away eventually). Whatever is theorized to have caromed into us to have spit the moon out could have increased our speed and shrunk our orbit, or done the reverse, It could have changed the rotation of the planet when it happened. I mean come on, how do you really determine with 100% certainty what speed and direction a ball of molten lava was rotating billions of years ago? I don't buy it, I call BS.



Quote:
Nope, it's been slowing down for hundreds of millions, if not billions of years. Evidence given by rhythmites (layers of sandstone that have a set pattern to them) show that a day was 21.9 hours ~620 million years ago. Using this data, a computer simulation estimated that the day cycle with the Earth was ~100 million years old was about 6 hours.
Periods of stability are not evidence that there was never a period of instability, or periods of different stability. Just because it had a pattern for a while doesn't mean it always had the pattern.



Quote:
It's called research, you wannabe intellectual. Learn to use it. We know by research of rock samples taken from the moon that the composition is similar to Earth's own crust, giving way to the giant impact theory. We know based on research of the Pillars of Creation (a nebula containing millions of stars that are constantly being born and dying) about how stars are formed. We know based on observations inside our own Galaxy that solar systems are formed via solar nebula condensing at various points.
I don't care to talk about what it already known, I only wish to discuss what might be, you jackass. You just keep blundering your way in and insisting that unknowns are knowns.



Quote:
Prove what is impossible? That the earth is only a couple thousand years old? I believe that has been established long before I was even born. Or that it's impossible for the solar system to have formed in any other way than it has? That has been established as well.
Prove that it is impossible that the day on this planet didn't used to be much longer, prove that the orbit couldn't possibly have ever been different.






Quote:
Nono, I know exactly what you said. You said that the bible was written in a language you more or less speak and understand. That means either in English, or Latin, or some dialect of those languages. Which is what your retarded excuse for an analogy means.
There goes your stupid know-it-all rhetoric again, assuming you know what a person is talking about when they're discoursing upon something you are obviously unfamiliar with.



Quote:
"You speak their language" means "you can speak and understand the words that they use to convey information". That means that the person in question knows the dialect/slang being used by the group in question. That's all.



Hi, I believe I just schooled you on solar system formations. I can go into more detail on that if you want. But it might just overload that mass of fat you call a brain.
No, thank you, I have no desire to hear you discourse more of other people's probabilities in a discussion of possibilities, please refrain.

If I really wanted to hear something repeat irrelevant shit some other people said first anyway, I'd go buy a fucking parrot.

Last edited by almightywood; 02-07-2012 at 05:30 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #490
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
That has nothing to do with God being able to communicate with someone in such a way that allows that person to write shit down that would make logical sense to people a couple thousand years later.
Quote:
I'm just gonna say it because it needs to be said.. The Bible has SOME historical facts .. people, places and events but it also tells humanity about itself.. all the same shit that went on back then still goes on today, wars famine , money problems sickness ect. People read these STORIES and find comfort to be able to relate and see themselves in the scripture they read. One can read passages of flawed characters, things that happen to others unjustifiably and is a coping mechanism .. it gives people hope during struggles.. I'm sure you secularists have the same problems as everyone else, and I'm sure you have some manly explanation as to what pulls you through.. but honestly .. what gives you hope to go on.. what do you lean on in a time of struggle???..and that's not rhetorical either I'd seriously like to know.
So you're suggesting that God decided to cater to those ancient sand barbarians and wasn't able to anticipate people in our time reading the same shit and seeing that it obviously contradicts what actually happened? [QUOTE]No what he anticipated is that his children who populated his creation have grown and learned the lessons put forth in the Bible nd learn not to make the same pitfalls as these earlier people .. because as sure as shit stinks.. history repeats itself... and if we're so much better civilized, educated, sophisticated .. then why are we as a species still doing the same old shit!
Again, that seems pretty uncharacteristic of a being that was able to create the goddamn universe. Oh, and you're definitely not in any position to call golden cow worshipers or anyone who 'makes gods to worship' retarded. Like your beliefs are any better.
[/QUOTE]
I was trying to speak in terms you'd be able to relate to.. you knew what i meant and yet chose to go else where .. this is the same "tactic" God takes
Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
lol these guys just went way over their heads. Look HR & almightywood, IMO you would get better entertaining theories by eating magic mushrooms while watching The Universe.

Do it.
Quote:
Been there done that.. on an 8th of blue caps had an out of body experience that can only best be described as my consciousness expanded and I heard the universe sing

true story!
[QUOTE=kael03;2101584]
Nope, it's been slowing down for hundreds of millions, if not billions of years. Evidence given by rhythmites (layers of sandstone that have a set pattern to them) show that a day was 21.9 hours ~620 million years ago. Using this data, a computer simulation estimated that the day cycle with the Earth was ~100 million years old was about 6 hours.[QUOTE]
Quote:
This here .. If the earth had a different span of what a day was .. just liek other planets have different time spans for days and years according to their revolution and orbit.. why is it hard to digest that time spans for the planet earth might differ from how God views time.. people have mockingly suggested that God is all powerful magic man.. maybe he's a spatial anomaly?

[QUOTE=ask me anything;2101589]I can't believe I overlooked this. First of all thanks for the links. Much appreciated.
Quote:
No prob
But you should seriously read a bit closer. Nothing I read says that the Nation of Islam believes in multiple gods.
Quote:
The first link was farrakanfactor and in the first paragraph it mentions Fard Muhhamed both icons of TNOI
In fact if you read the article in those links it specifically says that 23 of those "scientists" go down to earth, mingle with the popupation to gather info, and then go report to the head boss, who in turn decides how shit is going to happen. So really it's just 1 god and 23 subordinates, and not 24 gods. those 23 guys are really no different from the angels that you find in other religions, that get sent on missions like the little errand boys they are.
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Well when I was first introduced to this information; which is why I knew modern peopel believed in more than one god, the infromation was in a book. The book went on to explain that that these 24 scientists take turns in shifts of 25,000 and at the end of each age a battle of knowledge and a physical battle afterwards determines the best knower for the next great year. In the book of genesis the book says it mentions the prvious holder of the title Allah as Anuk.. and now to paraphrase th e bible - God told the isralelites to take the land of Caanan and they replied"who are we that we shoudl go against the sons of Anuk... for they are a mighty peopel" and the Lord replied "Am I not with you" and the isrealites were victorious

THe current Alllah is Yahweh who resides over the age of Pices; nifty side note notice the symbol of the Jesus fish on the back of cars. When the disciples asked jesus how long he would be with them he replied "Until the end of the age" meaning after the millinal rule mentioned in Revelations this great year will be over and a new Allah will be in power
Also this just proves that God (or at least their version of him) is a massive douche. I mean really. According to them, the Boss scientist makes the others go down to earth, live with a bunch backwater people and assimilate their cultures.
Quote:
They don't assimilate their culture they live among the people and attune to the mind of men and then by doing so can see what mankind will do and then upon returning Allah decides what he will and wont allow to come to pass
Then once they get back to their base, the head boss listens to what the others have to say, disregards most of it, and then says "here's what's going to happen". LOL, and then it's their job afterwards to make sure certain events happen to make sure his shitty prophesy comes to be. Oh, and all 24 of these guys are black.
Quote:
the sum of all colors is black.. it's scientific fact that Black/Africans have more genetic material than other races as well as extra muscles
So apparently all the bad shit that happens to blacks over the course of history is the fault of other black guys.
Quote:
No peopel are still responsible for their actions.. just because a parent allows a child to have leway doesn't mean that they wont hold them accountable for their actions (ex. mom lets daughter use car.. dauhter comes back late.. she gets grounded.. .. the daughter got grounded due to her actions not because the mom allowed the circumstances that lead to the grounding .. it's all a matter of choice)
So slavery, racism, genocide, AIDS, Africa being such a shit hole, is all the fault of these 24 black dudes in heaven. All white guys everywhere can rejoice. None of that shit was our fault. Apparently the devil God made us do it. WOW, just wow.

Quote:
At highlighted funny you should say that since most of the bad shit that happened throughout history was justified by using the name of God.. the Crusades , the Holocaust, Slavery was justified due to the passage in the old testament where ham was "cursed " and had to serve his brothers.. he had dark skin.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 02-07-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #491
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

AW - You're somewhat right in your view of where the burden of proof lies with a possibility and a theory.

However, the problem here is that you're not looking at this as a possibility. You're looking at it as an assertion and so do the majority of people that believe in it, to assume that it is fact you should have the relevant evidence to support your claims. If someone says you're wrong (mostly due to the lack of evidence on your part), then it's up to you to provide that evidence or admit that you do not have the evidence to back up your claims and you could in fact be wrong.

In the same way that if I said you were actually a unicorn but only I could see you in all your rainbow glory, that it would be up to me to provide that evidence once you said that I was wrong.

HR - That's just completely retarded dude. Just everything.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-07-2012), ask me anything (02-07-2012), kael03 (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012), manta (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #492
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Burden of proof.
Let's see, in a discussion of possibilities (not things that are, but things that could be) someone comes along and says you are wrong.

That is the positive claim, because it implies knowledge. A possibility isn't an assertion, it's a musing. The positive claim implies knowledge whereas a musing implies lack of it. To insist that the one who implied knowledge is not the one who should have to back it up is fucking asinine.


Since someone was only musing about what was possible, claiming they are wrong means you must then prove the musing impossible, since you were the one who made the positive claim that it was not possible.


To attribute the burden of proof the way you all do is similar to how pickpockets distract their prey.
Look, retard. You're the only one who plays by your stupid made-up rules here. If you suggest something is possible then you have you provide proof of that claim, and no one is in any way obligated to prove that it is impossible. When you and HR asked kael to do just that then you've attempted to shift the burden of proof.

No one has to prove any random bullshit you make up to be impossible to say it's stupid. Especially in this case where kael showed that there is evidence that suggests shit happened a different way then your bullshit hypothesis. Logically, no one should take your shit seriously unless you can back it up. That's how this shit works, whether you'll acknowledge it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I'm just gonna say it because it needs to be said.. The Bible has SOME historical facts .. people, places and events but it also tells humanity about itself.. all the same shit that went on back then still goes on today, wars famine , money problems sickness ect. People read these STORIES and find comfort to be able to relate and see themselves in the scripture they read. One can read passages of flawed characters, things that happen to others unjustifiably and is a coping mechanism .. it gives people hope during struggles.. I'm sure you secularists have the same problems as everyone else, and I'm sure you have some manly explanation as to what pulls you through.. but honestly .. what gives you hope to go on.. what do you lean on in a time of struggle???..and that's not rhetorical either I'd seriously like to know.
So? I can make a bullshit story up and throw some historical facts in it too. Doesn't mean shit.

And people find comfort and shit. Great. Doesn't mean anything in there is true. None of what you posted really addresses what you were responding to either. But, uh, whatever. I wasn't really expecting much of a decent response anyway.

As to your question, depends on the person. Personally I just lean on...I dunno, myself I guess. I mean, damn. When bad shit happens I figure I can either man up and face it, or be a pussy about it. Pretty easy choice, in my opinion.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-07-2012), Demi-God (02-07-2012), kael03 (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #493
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
AW - You're somewhat right in your view of where the burden of proof lies with a possibility and a theory.

However, the problem here is that you're not looking at this as a possibility. You're looking at it as an assertion and so do the majority of people that believe in it, to assume that it is fact you should have the relevant evidence to support your claims. If someone says you're wrong (mostly due to the lack of evidence on your part), then it's up to you to provide that evidence or admit that you do not have the evidence to back up your claims and you could in fact be wrong.
Quote:
There is a lack of concrete evidence so you can't prove it to be true.. then most take the next step and say well if it isn't true then it wasn't/isn't real
In the same way that if I said you were actually a unicorn but only I could see you in all your rainbow glory, that it would be up to me to provide that evidence once you said that I was wrong.

HR - That's just completely retarded dude. Just everything.
Hey It's not my thought's I'm just telling you what I read.. this book was the first time i heard any of this .. and it was even harder for me to find those links . Just like AMA had trouble so did I .. I had to recall some key word I read in order to find it and still the net only produced minimal information... remember it's not a widely held belief
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #494
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Wow. I just hate the way HR posts anything. Read that previous sentence again. It isn't what he posts, I don't even read it anymore, but just the way he lays out the nonsensical hurts to even look at.

Dude, learn to use the forum appropriately.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-07-2012), kael03 (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012), Miburo (02-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-08-2012), xxMESTxx (02-07-2012)
Old 02-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #495
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

It's like he wants to make every single aspect of what he posts as dumb as possible. What he says, how he says it, how he presents it, how he presents himself in his signature and username, etc.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-07-2012), Mal (02-07-2012), xxMESTxx (02-07-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.