Bleach 480 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-08-2012, 03:11 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Bleach 480

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v53/c480/1.html

Enjoy.

Damn it.

.....1000 holy war ( Saint Seiya much ? ) huh ?

I guess we know how long Kubo pretends to stretch this for.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-08-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (02-08-2012)

Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 480

...complete shit...so final arc...does this mean it is coming to an end??? THANK YOU BABY JESUS NARUTO! jk but so done with this manga....Why not focus on Ichigo's sister who is fighting her individuality and Shinigami powers. It would make for a much more interesting turn when Karen, alongside Ichigo fight to keep Kakura or whatever fucking town safe. Kubo never told us much about Isshin (spelling) Ichigo's pops or what happened to him...just so many things left unfinished. or poorly elaborated on....just nothing tying me down with interest....anyhoo here is to wishing more shit happening in next chapter....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #3
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

The fact that it's the final arc doesn't mean that the whole arc is gonna focus on the holy war thingy,it could show some of Isshin's backround as they did with Vizards back in espada arc

The thing im hoping for the chapter is to do something unexpected,maybe the SS king gone mad or something or he loses his faith in life and wants to end all the worlds and bring chaos! (cliche i know)

But who wouldn't wanna see Ichigo and Aizen teaming up against a common enemy? i would jizz in my pants if they had to unleash Aizen back to SS just for some help

Last edited by xDD; 02-08-2012 at 08:50 AM.
xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

I agree, and I also had the same thought...they encounter an enemy with incredible power. So much power they would need Aizens assistance to pummel him. I still believe there was more reason for letting Aizen live and be imprisoned. Too much of a beast to just simple seal and jail away. I am praying for a background on Isshin and how his and Ichigo's zanpakto (spl)are so similar...Now at this point I want to know even more about the Gods Key, whatever fucking dimension the King or whatever is dwelling in. Power levels are beyond ridiculous to be tamed in the living world. How much stronger can Ichigo get at this point? Still recovering from the Aizen and Ichigo finale I just don't have that much faith in this mangas restoration.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
Shima0080
Academy Student

Shima0080 is an unknown quantity at this point

This was a crap chp. Why did he waste time trying to intro new characters(THAT FREAKING SUCKS HARDCORE)

I guess they needed someone with less resolve than Ichigo , to make Ichigo look cool by comparison. Why would they send soul reapers that could not even fight.

Kubo how is this a Holy War, nothing about Bleach is Holy. Soul Society has ghettos like what the heck is that man. Bleach interpretation of Heaven Hell or what ever sucks.

It funny tht i even bother to complain
Shima0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shima0080 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-09-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So the new arc is about the Quincy. Guess Bleach may end like Yu Yu Hakasho did. I give it to the end of this year max before the manga ends.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-08-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So the new arc is about the Quincy. Guess Bleach may end like Yu Yu Hakasho did. I give it to the end of this year max before the manga ends.
So you think the last Arc of the series is going to be the shortest? Xcution lasted 50 chapters and it was just filler. Assuming the world doesn't end in December I'd expect that Bleach will still have a long way to go before this final arc is finished. Especially if Aizen does get involved, which would make sense since he wasn't killed off.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
So you think the last Arc of the series is going to be the shortest? Xcution lasted 50 chapters and it was just filler. Assuming the world doesn't end in December I'd expect that Bleach will still have a long way to go before this final arc is finished. Especially if Aizen does get involved, which would make sense since he wasn't killed off.
It's a matter of how long jump is willing to publish Bleach. If you ever read Yu Yu Hakusho you would have noticed that the 3 Kings arc was cut short & that the manga was given a 10 chapter or so final arc to rap things up.

What I'm saying is Bleach may also have gotten the axe at this point & jump is only publishing a new arc to try to wrap things up so they don't piss off the fans.

People need to stop thinking on how long Kubo needs to write a good arc & start thinking on more of a business stand point. However if this arc shows promise in the first half year & raises sales then it is possible that it could be extended.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-09-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I also guessed Quincy as well when those of the 12th division mentioned "them" as the one obliterating the Hollows. Though in Kubo fashion he could have just introduced a whole new group of people that mimic the Quincy, so this arc could focus on Uryu as being the main target. Uryu was neglected in the last arc and even minimalized by the Fullbringers as he was cut down rather easily.

Meh...I'm just speculating. I know this will be yet another pointless arc but hopefully its at least one step above that last shit for an arc we read.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 02-08-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2012), Vengeance (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced different "Magic Hunters" as the new villains since the actual Quincy were said to be drastically reduced in number. These new "Hunters" would have some sort of relation to the Quincy with similar power however wouldn't necessarily use bows.

As facts stand the Quincy are the only known entity that completely destroy Hollows. These new villains have to be Quincy by default or at the very least be humans with similar powers. Note the term different "magic hunters" above.

The Quincy or new "magic hunters" allow for the reintroduction of the Espada since they would be their enemy as well. This also allows for a situation where "Squad Zero" joins the fray since "The Goten 13" failed to extinguish this threat to the balance 200 years ago.

It wouldn't make sense at this point to be anything else.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-08-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced different "Magic Hunters" as the new villains since the actual Quincy were said to be drastically reduced in number. These new "Hunters" would have some sort of relation to the Quincy with similar power however wouldn't necessarily use bows.

As facts stand the Quincy are the only known entity that completely destroy Hollows. These new villains have to be Quincy by default or at the very least be humans with similar powers. Note the term different "magic hunters" above.

The Quincy or new "magic hunters" allow for the reintroduction of the Espada since they would be their enemy as well. This also allows for a situation where "Squad Zero" joins the fray since "The Goten 13" failed to extinguish this threat to the balance 200 years ago.

It wouldn't make sense at this point to be anything else.
Yes, key phrase being "it would make sense" but again, this is Kubo we are talking about. lol

But yeah, these "magic hunters" would have to be humans or some other entity with similar attributes since only a shinigami is able to properly "dispose" a Hollow via cleansing.

Refresh my memory but isn't Squad Zero the elite group that work for the royal family, meaning they are in direct service to the Spirit King? If that is the case then releasing Squad Zero into this arc now could actually, dare I say, good. Squad Zero are comprised of former captains of the Gotei 13. They are all probably on the same level as Yamamoto.

I can see now how this arc could quickly result into a Yu Yu Hakusho type ending.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 02-08-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-09-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

I fucking hope there's some mention of Aizen, it would be fucking retarded not to do so.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Yeah Squad Zero aka The Royal Court Guard Squad.

My opinion on the different factions is this.

1. Shinigami cleanse souls so their energy can move on to the afterlife. This helps maintain a balance between life, death, & rebirth.

2. Hollows absorb the Reiryoku of fellow Hollow, Human, & Shinigami to increase their own power.

3. Fullbring were said to have powers similar to Hollows which means they too probably gain strength from absorbing their enemies Reiryoku. However they don't appear to eat the physical body like Hollows do.

4. Quincy draw Reiryoku from their surroundings to increase their Reiatsu. They then use that Reiatsu to destroy their opponents. Since their Reiatsu isn't created from their own Reiryoku the Reiryoku from the target (hollow or shinigami) is lost & or destroyed.

PS: @manta Aizen killed Bleach let him stay gone.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-08-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

@vengeance- Despite the drop in sales this last year, Bleach is still one of the top 10 selling manga. So even going by a purely business approach, it doesn't make sense for Jump to give Bleach the axe. Not unless they got some other hot new manga, that's gonna sell 4 million copies a year, to take it's place. I certainly don't see one. Do you?

As for these new villains. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say maybe it's NOT the Quincy. I can see how the evidence points to them, but that's way to simple an explanation. Even by Kubo standards. I just don't see how the barrier between dimensions can come falling down due to the Quincy's? I think the new villain may be "god" himself. He should have the power to pull something like that. I'm not certain what his motivation to do so might be, but from Aizens explanation, he (or it) may not necessarily be a good entity. He might not be evil either though. He could be rather indifferent, and/or devoid of anything resembling a humans sense of morality. If nothing else Aizen was completely disgusted at it, which says a lot, since Aizen is kind of a dick....Ok he's a huge douche.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-08-2012 at 06:11 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
@vengeance- Despite the drop in sales this last year, Bleach is still one of the top 10 selling manga. So even going by a purely business approach, it doesn't make sense for Jump to give Bleach the axe. Not unless they got some other hot new manga, that's gonna sell 4 million copies a year, to take it's place. I certainly don't see one. Do you?
That's why they've been heavily promoting Toriko.

Now let's take a look at what's actually released in Weekly Shōnen Jump.

1st One Piece (1st in 2011 sales)
2nd Naruto (2nd in 2011 sales)
3rd Toriko (5th in 2011 sales)
4th Bakuman (7th in 2011 sales)
5th Bleach (8th in 2011 sales)
6th Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (14th in 2011 sales)

Basically Bleach only beat Nura in sales. Nura is a relatively new manga when compared to Bleach & is steadily raising in popularity. Yes there are other manga that get featured but these are the main one's. For Bleach to go from top selling to almost at the bottom shows that there is a huge problem with Bleaches appeal to newer readers. Basically Bleach is able to survive primarily on long time fans but can't really generate new ones.

Now here lies the problem. If Bleach is becoming the least popular manga in the magazine it's published in Jump can do one of four things.

1. Cancel the series without a proper ending(Basically make fullbring the last arc). This poses a problem because fans of Bleach mite get turned away from Weekly Jump because of this.

2. Move Bleach over to a different magazine under their publishing company. This poses a problem because of already established manga in those magazines. What they could do if they still see that Bleach can be profitable is move Ao No Exorcist(3rd in 2011 sales) into Weekly & give Bleach Exorcist's old spot. However this causes a problem because people who bought Jump Square just to read Ao No Exorcist would stop buying that mag since they could get their manga in Weekly Shounin Jump. Also Bleach doesn't seem like the type of manga that would work as a monthly given the pacing issues Kubo is known for. It can work in a weekly however people would grow impatient if that same format is presented in a monthly.

3. Faze out Bleach & simply not publish it every week. Like put it in every other week while featuring new manga when Bleach isn't given a slot. This can actually happen in the foreseeable future. The inevitability of this however is that Bleach is eventually completely fazed out.

4. Give Bleach a deadline & see how sales are effected with this final arc. Then if sales are shown to increase they can extend the contract for the arc. If sales don't increase simply finish it off on the original deadline.

Quote:
As for these new villains. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say maybe it's NOT the Quincy. I can see how the evidence points to them, but that's way to simple an explanation. Even by Kubo standards. I just don't see how the barrier between dimensions can come falling down due to the Quincy's?
They explained this when the Quincy were first introduced. The Quincy basically prevent souls from moving on which creates an imbalanced between the cycle of Life, Death, & Rebirth. If you keep reducing the soul count by totally eradicating them eventually there won't be enough left to support new life. Basically souls within Spirit Realm that aren't supposed to entire the cycle would be pulled into the real world causing the two worlds to merge or some shit like that.

Quote:
I think the new villain may be "god" himself. He should have the power to pull something like that. I'm not certain what his motivation to do so might be, but from Aizens explanation, he (or it) may not necessarily be a good entity. He might not be evil either though. He could be rather indifferent, and/or devoid of anything resembling a humans sense of morality. If nothing else Aizen was completely disgusted at it, which says a lot, since Aizen is kind of a dick....Ok he's a huge douche.
As of now the only entity known to have the ability to totally eradicate a soul is a Quincy. By default the SS guys were obviously referring to Quincy. To be something completely unrelated to them would create a huge ass plot hole.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-08-2012 at 09:48 PM.