Us government's trick to violate civil liberties - Page 36 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #526
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

inb4 "You are a moron and twisting my words" response
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2012), Mal (02-08-2012), Miburo (02-08-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-08-2012)


Old 02-08-2012, 04:14 PM   #527
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
The statement was false. You refuse to admit it. You refuse to acknowledge you are wrong. That's the point I'm making. You've demonstrated again and again that you won't admit to being wrong about anything. You refuse to even entertain the possibility that you could be wrong and that we could actually be the ones being rational and logical here.
The statement wasn't in any way false. Your whole little argument here proves it. You are claiming my statement is false and ignoring my clarifications of the message I was conveying. The very fact that you are claiming I am wrong about what I was saying means that you are saying you know my words better than myself..... And you accuse me of being unable to admit that I am wrong.






Quote:
You said you were not the one who claimed we were all morons. I produced a quote where you said you called us all morons. Nothing else matters in regards to you being the one calling us morons. That's what I was talking about. You busting out this red herring shit doesn't address that at all, and is yet another example of you failing to even entertain the possibility that you could be wrong even when presented with undeniable evidence demonstrating you are indeed wrong.
You start off talking about one post and switch to another mid paragraph and act like I am the one who is being misleading and dishonest here.



Quote:
You know what, okay, I'll 'step into your realm':

Boom. I'm right about everything and cannot be wrong, ever. If you challenge my stance in any way then you're attacking my beliefs and are therefore auto-wrong, and a disrespectful douchebag. Which makes you a sub-human monster that I can threaten to kill and it's totally cool. Now either agree with me or you're a goddamn moron who thinks he knows everything about everything. Your move.
Well I suppose if you really did decide to venture in my realm, then that means you apologized to me for improperly calling me wrong repeatedly, and admitted your unwarranted disrespectfulness that caused you to falsely claim I was wrong. So, apology accepted, thank you very much.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #528
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

When did we get to realms in this conversation? Can I have a realm? A few concubines and the ability to sentence people to death could come in handing... once I get people to enter my realm!!

There's chicken.
















































IT"S THE SAME FUCKING WORLD YOU DELUSIONAL MAN!!
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2012), kael03 (02-08-2012), Mal (02-08-2012), Miburo (02-08-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #529
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,722
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Get the fuck out of here. You really need to reread this whole thread if you think I'm BSing. You're egotistical since you assume you know anything better than anyone, but especially since you don't know what the hell you are talking about. To assume that everyone (must) look at things the same way is the height of stupidity. I guarantee that the majority of changes and breakthroughs that have happened in this world occurred thanks to efforts of people who didn't pay attention to the status quo, instead of backing it up like you all do.

As it stands I have NEVER been discussing anything in this thread with any of you fucking trolls. I have merely corrected minor misinterpretations, or improper dismissals. I have never even begun to have a discussion about anything here because I haven't been able to get rid of all the idiots in the thread first. (something I have stated over and over) Once I actually find someone with a brain and a bit of privacy, I will actually begin to have my first discussion on these forums. I surely won't be having one with people that twist facts and the laws of logic as much as you all do.
I don't assume I know anything better than anyone, I know I do. I'm certainly not claiming to know more than everyone else on Earth, but there are many people with whom my frequent interaction has shown that I am more knowledgeable. I am not claiming that everyone must look at things the same way, innovation obviously results from thinking outside the box; however not all ideas are equally legitimate. We do not twists facts, we follow the stringent guidelines to logical thought.

All ideas deserve consideration, and in this consideration they are to be tested either experimentally or logically. If an idea fails any such test, it should be disregarded. If an idea is offensive to current knowledge and passes such tests, current knowledge should be tested in the context of this new idea.

You expect us to consider your ideas, but you assume that because we don't agree with you that we are lying when we tell you that we have. Trust us, we have considered your ideas and they have failed basic logical tests; that is why we do not agree with you. All of this, and still you refuse to consider our ideas, making you by far the most closed minded and ignorant person I have ever met.



Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
You're a fucking idiot. Probability didn't have shit to do with either of those things, so this is an entirely inapplicable statement. Seems like you might have some more interpretations to work out in your head, because you sure as fuck aren't addressing my statement with this random nonsense you posted.
I'm sorry, that clearly separate paragraph had nothing to do with probability. Seems like you might have some reading comprehension to work on, because you surely cannot address my statement with this random nonsense you posted.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-08-2012), Miburo (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #530
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
The statement wasn't in any way false. Your whole little argument here proves it. You are claiming my statement is false and ignoring my clarifications of the message I was conveying. The very fact that you are claiming I am wrong about what I was saying means that you are saying you know my words better than myself..... And you accuse me of being unable to admit that I am wrong.
Moar lyke there wasn't any way it wasn't wrong, amirite gaiz?

No, seriously. Your statement "Everyone in here except me claims to know everything about everything" is 100% false. Agree or disagree?

A)Agree.

B)Disagree.


A or B. Pick one. It's that fucking simple.

Quote:
You start off talking about one post and switch to another mid paragraph and act like I am the one who is being misleading and dishonest here.
Yes, you are the one being dishonest here.

Quote:

Well I suppose if you really did decide to venture in my realm, then that means you apologized to me for improperly calling me wrong repeatedly, and admitted your unwarranted disrespectfulness that caused you to falsely claim I was wrong. So, apology accepted, thank you very much.
Actually, it doesn't mean that. Like, at all. In any way. Just like if you made up some retarded board game and I said "Okay, I'll play your shitty game" doesn't mean I think it's the best game ever, or any similarly retarded ass-backward reasoning.

You are wrong about so much shit it's ridiculous, my disrespect for you is completely warranted, and I'll only apologize to you if you can demonstrate that I was in the wrong about anything. And I mean literally anything I've ever said, ever, on this forum. Which I'd bet anything you cannot do based on your extremely poor grasp of logic, and fucking reality itself.

But uh, yeah. If you're getting a bit bored in deluding yourself into believing your not a complete fucking imbecile, you want to talk about something else or something? I would say it's gotta be a chore to avoid tripping yourself up with all contradicting shit you say, but you really haven't been doing too great of a job avoiding catching yourself in your own web of bullshit. But still, surely there has to be some topic other than how dumb we are for thinking you're an idiot that you'd rather be discussing. Why don't we try starting over, eh buddy?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-08-2012), Mal (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #531
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
When did we get to realms in this conversation? Can I have a realm? A few concubines and the ability to sentence people to death could come in handing... once I get people to enter my realm!!
"Off with his head!"

Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of this.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:35 PM   #532
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,722
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
"Off with his head!"

Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of this.
Oh, no, I didn't. I instead immediately began considering situations in which I would use that authority.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-09-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #533
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Oh, no, I didn't. I instead immediately began considering situations in which I would use that authority.
Yeah, I did the same. However, when I put myself in such a position that phrase popped into my head. It just seems like a fun way to condemn somebody to death.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #534
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

It occured to me as well... because what point is being King if you can't just abuse power, eh? (But don't worry... you'd half to enter my realm to be at risk.)
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-09-2012)
Old 02-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #535
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I don't assume I know anything better than anyone, I know I do. I'm certainly not claiming to know more than everyone else on Earth, but there are many people with whom my frequent interaction has shown that I am more knowledgeable. I am not claiming that everyone must look at things the same way, innovation obviously results from thinking outside the box; however not all ideas are equally legitimate. We do not twists facts, we follow the stringent guidelines to logical thought.

All ideas deserve consideration, and in this consideration they are to be tested either experimentally or logically. If an idea fails any such test, it should be disregarded. If an idea is offensive to current knowledge and passes such tests, current knowledge should be tested in the context of this new idea.

You expect us to consider your ideas, but you assume that because we don't agree with you that we are lying when we tell you that we have. Trust us, we have considered your ideas and they have failed basic logical tests; that is why we do not agree with you. All of this, and still you refuse to consider our ideas, making you by far the most closed minded and ignorant person I have ever met.
This would be true if I ever actually had been debating any of this with you, but since you don't know half of my philosophy (since I won't tell it to you), and I stated from the getgo that it wasn't up for debate, That makes you all assumptive and rude, not me close-minded. I have stated more than once that I believe the consideration of the validity of possibilities a private thing. You all were off-topic.



Quote:
I'm sorry, that clearly separate paragraph had nothing to do with probability. Seems like you might have some reading comprehension to work on, because you surely cannot address my statement with this random nonsense you posted.
My point was that it didn't include probability: when my problem with your elimination of possibilities was that you use probability to do it. Maybe YOU should work on your reading comprehension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Moar lyke there wasn't any way it wasn't wrong, amirite gaiz?

No, seriously. Your statement "Everyone in here except me claims to know everything about everything" is 100% false. Agree or disagree?

A)Agree.

B)Disagree.


A or B. Pick one. It's that fucking simple.
The statement has been amended, it is no longer on the table, keep up.



Quote:
Yes, you are the one being dishonest here.
Well, at least I'm not alone then(though I wouldn't exactly call it good company).



Quote:
Actually, it doesn't mean that. Like, at all. In any way. Just like if you made up some retarded board game and I said "Okay, I'll play your shitty game" doesn't mean I think it's the best game ever, or any similarly retarded ass-backward reasoning.
Whatever man, I told you to come over to my type of discussion, and said that if you really want to beat me in this discussion it will only happen if you follow MY RULES. You turned into some retarded thing about a realm based on my philosophy. Well since I now have realm and you came to join me. If it's my realm, it's my rules, you did what I said you did. or you never got your foot in the door.

Quote:
You are wrong about so much shit it's ridiculous, my disrespect for you is completely warranted, and I'll only apologize to you if you can demonstrate that I was in the wrong about anything. And I mean literally anything I've ever said, ever, on this forum. Which I'd bet anything you cannot do based on your extremely poor grasp of logic, and fucking reality itself.
I am wrong about nothing I have stated here in this thread, I may have occasionally exaggerated or the like, but that's not the same as being wrong. Since your disrespect came about long before anything I attempted to use to stop it, yes it is completely unwarranted. You are the one who came into my discussion and tried to play by his own rules, not the reverse, so I'm definitely not the one who is twisted here.

Quote:
But uh, yeah. If you're getting a bit bored in deluding yourself into believing your not a complete fucking imbecile, you want to talk about something else or something? I would say it's gotta be a chore to avoid tripping yourself up with all contradicting shit you say, but you really haven't been doing too great of a job avoiding catching yourself in your own web of bullshit. But still, surely there has to be some topic other than how dumb we are for thinking you're an idiot that you'd rather be discussing. Why don't we try starting over, eh buddy?
Look man, I just don't want to talk to you. I want you to gtfo and leave me alone. I resorted to doing nothing but insulting you for a while, but you still can't take the hint. I will say and do whatever I have to to get you to shut the fuck up and leave, that doesn't include debating you or anyone else on anything. You want me to admit that I am wrong?

Fine, according to the underinformed skewed viewpoint you all seem to hold that is all that is necessary to be right by the asinine rules set up in this forum, I am wrong. You have your ball, now go home.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
When did we get to realms in this conversation? Can I have a realm? A few concubines and the ability to sentence people to death could come in handing... once I get people to enter my realm!!

There's chicken.
IT"S THE SAME FUCKING WORLD YOU DELUSIONAL MAN!!
Miburo's the one who started handing out realms (first thing I did in mine was kick him out for breaking the rules basically), I just told him to come over to my style of discussion if he wanted to beat me.

So you may wish to apologize to Miburo for calling him delusional, Idk, Idc.

Last edited by almightywood; 02-09-2012 at 06:25 AM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #536
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Miburo's the one who started handing out realms (first thing I did in mine was kick him out for breaking the rules basically), I just told him to come over to my style of discussion if he wanted to beat me.

So you may wish to apologize to Miburo for calling him delusional, Idk, Idc.
Really? Because the first incidenct I'm reading is you refuting him by calling him to "step into my realm; you can't beat me unless you play my game" type of thing, which was silly because we're all playing the same game, in the same world but some people like to make up rules as the go along.

But hey, I can re read it when I have time and perhaps it is Miburo who brought it up... the joke could still stand, though, so I doesn't mean I'll apologize outright. Don't misunderstand: I like Miburo as an internet personality, but if he says something dumb, like you often do, I'd still make fun of him.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-09-2012), Mal (02-09-2012), Miburo (02-09-2012), Numinous (02-09-2012)
Old 02-09-2012, 08:17 AM   #537
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Really? Because the first incidenct I'm reading is you refuting him by calling him to "step into my realm; you can't beat me unless you play my game" type of thing, which was silly because we're all playing the same game, in the same world but some people like to make up rules as the go along.

But hey, I can re read it when I have time and perhaps it is Miburo who brought it up... the joke could still stand, though, so I doesn't mean I'll apologize outright. Don't misunderstand: I like Miburo as an internet personality, but if he says something dumb, like you often do, I'd still make fun of him.
You mean the first incident you were reading was me saying to step into my realm of conversation which HE CHANGED to just realm. By my wording it was figuratively figurative, by his it was figuratively literal, try not to get them confused please.

My point was it was my discussion, I set the groundrules, How commonly practiced they are doesn't change that fact at all. So no, we're not playing the same game, and never have been. The rules were made up before you all came into the discussion, you just decided to act like you knew them when you came in the door instead of doing the proper thing and asking what they were. I have elaborated enough on what the rules are that you all should be able follow them by now, yet you still all foolishly insist on your own version of the rules over mine in my discussion, and STILL think that you keep proving me wrong. I am totally justified in every time I have called any one of you an idiot or a moron for carrying on the way you do.

Instead you try and use the rules to break the rules. My justice system is set up like the US's was initially - where the letter of the law isn't important, it is the spirit of the law that is. Unfortunately this country got corrupted in the last 100 years, but my justice system is still uncorrupt.

Last edited by almightywood; 02-09-2012 at 08:46 AM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #538
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

See, even the idea of a "realm of discussion" seems hilariously pompous and arrogant to me. It's like there is this special zone with rules and regulations and a supreme ruler who dictates how things shall be and what is or is not permissible.

Well, son, someone should introduce you to the internet. There is no such place here. Hell, if you tried that on me in a face to face conversation I'd still laugh and call you a fool. Stick to your guns all you want, they aren't getting you anywhere here.

Also, not an expert on law, but what the hell is this spirit of the law shit being more important than the letter of the law? Somethings sounds horribly off with that.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-09-2012), kael03 (02-09-2012), Mal (02-09-2012), Miburo (02-09-2012), Numinous (02-09-2012)
Old 02-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #539
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Instead you try and use the rules to break the rules. My justice system is set up like the US's was initially - where the letter of the law isn't important, it is the spirit of the law that is.
lolwut? That is crap. The justice system for US when it was first formed was based on laws that happened over in Europe, which were based on common law. The founding fathers went by the letter of the laws that they felt the US needed to separate from England.

Quote:
Unfortunately this country got corrupted in the last 100 years, but my justice system is still uncorrupt.
I'll agree with the first part, but the second part of this statement is crap. Your "justice system" appears to be designed in a way that makes you the victim, or allows you to escape any kind of wrong doing. That is more corrupt that celebrities getting lighter sentences or federal prisons that are more like resorts than actual prisons.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-09-2012), Mal (02-09-2012), Miburo (02-09-2012)
Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #540
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
lolwut? That is crap. The justice system for US when it was first formed was based on laws that happened over in Europe, which were based on common law. The founding fathers went by the letter of the laws that they felt the US needed to separate from England.
Any sovereign citizen is supposed to have the right to a grand jury trial, in which not only whether or not the person was guilty of the law, but whether or not the law itself should apply were both up for trial.



Quote:
I'll agree with the first part, but the second part of this statement is crap. Your "justice system" appears to be designed in a way that makes you the victim, or allows you to escape any kind of wrong doing. That is more corrupt that celebrities getting lighter sentences or federal prisons that are more like resorts than actual prisons.
Whatever, now you are saying self defense clauses exist only in a corrupt justice system. You all have always been the aggressors here, don't try and kid yourselves.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.