Us government's trick to violate civil liberties - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #601
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

AMA - don't talk so fast. If I taunt you into obsessively responding to everything I say and you have some ancient monitor that is pumping out long wave radiation I could cause you to go blind or get a tumour that could kill you. Or you could end up trapped in your basement becoming vitamin D deficient. Or worse, you could be so obsessed that you never leave and forget to eat and drink, leading to a slow painful death.

These "discussions" could have dire consequences.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-11-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)


Old 02-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #602
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 9,034
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
AMA - don't talk so fast. If I taunt you into obsessively responding to everything I say and you have some ancient monitor that is pumping out long wave radiation I could cause you to go blind or get a tumour that could kill you. Or you could end up trapped in your basement becoming vitamin D deficient. Or worse, you could be so obsessed that you never leave and forget to eat and drink, leading to a slow painful death.

These "discussions" could have dire consequences.
Worry not, if such actions do indeed occur, I'll admit to all fault, negligence, and/or retardation, without whining like a little baby about it. Just for legal purposes...


Last edited by ask me anything; 02-10-2012 at 03:35 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-14-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), Numinous (02-12-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-11-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #603
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I think you mean honoring people. Honoring people is not the same thing as respecting them, that is something that should be used with discrimination, but respect should be given out universally. It's just egotistical to think that your way is right and theirs is wrong when you couldn't possibly understand what it means, the only way to understand another man is to walk a mile in his shoes. Respect is acknowledgement of your own fallibility. Disrespect is proof that you think you are infallible.
It's egotistical to think that your way is right and their way is wrong? You mean, exactly what you're doing? Your way of expecting people to respect you and claiming to respect everyone is right, and my way of operating as if respect is something that should be earned is wrong.

In before more special pleading fallacy.


Quote:
You are a worthless piece of shit. I was ignorant at the time yes. Ignorant in that I iiked to think operate under the assumption that whatever I had decided was the most likely solution was the way to go. My operating in that fashion led me to insult someone for being a coward or the like because things weren't proceeding in the fashion I liked.
I was ignorant, I was acting like you act.
I was acting like I wasn't ignorant, which is way more ignorant than acting ignorant. That's how I killed him
I now refuse to act in the ignorant fashion that brought about my friends death, and it is for this very reason that you attempt to persecute me. To me your words are like signposts of what never to do to be an upstanding moral human being.
Yet I've never tried to get my friends to do anything that would kill them. Weird.

And you do operate under the assumption that whatever you have decided is the way to go. You decided that people should universally respect everyone, and if we don't then we're horrible people. You've blatantly insulted others and myself for not proceeding in the fashion that you'd like. That's one of your biggest beefs in here, for fuck's sake. We're not playing by your rules of conversation. You're doing exactly the same shit that you were doing in the past, you're just as ignorant now as you were back then. According to you, a man died because of that ignorance and yet you keep on being just as ignorant. Good job.


Edit: @Comrades-I know peer-pressuring dudes into killing themselves =/= murder (Though, I would argue that it's not an awesome thing to do, especially to your goddamn friends). I'm just going along with what he's saying because I think it's more entertaining to suggest that his stupidity kills.

Edit2: Was that "There is no shit to cut, except for you, you piece of shit" thing implying that he wants to cut me again? Really starting to think this dude is a psychopath or some shit. It would explain a lot.

Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #604
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Well, I won't: I don't follow the golden rule. But you say you do, except when you're forced not to. Which means, you really don't.
Don't be a know-it-all. Following something doesn't mean that you have to consistently follow it 100% of the time. If a guy lies or cheats on his wife, he broke one of the ten commandments. Does that mean he doesn't really believe in god? No, same principle here.

Quote:
EDIT: Also, your inability to understand Miburo's position is pretty hilarious. It's rather clear as day: he treats people the same as he meets them, if they come across as intelligent and respectful, he treats them such; if they come across stupid and belligerent, he treats them accordingly. If they willfully persist in moronic or obtrusive behaviour, he pretty much insults, taunts and disrespects them.
This is a line of shit, it's his delusion that you've bought into.
He is not respectful to people that are respectful to him. His interactions with me are proof of that.
So it has nothing to do with me not comprehending, it has to do with him, and by proxy you, not comprehending how revolting his approach is.

Quote:
The very fact that your own language has becoming increasingly insulting as you apparently do unto him as he does unto others and STILL misunderstand how he goes about his internet business is such a joke.
So you are saying that the increasing ratio of insults that began with him insulting me unprovoked is an example of how he is justified and I am not, how exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Don't be a drama queen. Nothing that anybody can say to anyone here can lead to them dying. Unless your talking about committing suicide, in which case that shits on you.
Ok ay jackass even though I told you you weren't going to get any responses from me anymore: I told asshole master a story about how I killed a friend of mine by speaking to someone in the EXACT SAME FASHION that Miburo uses as a matter of course. I have foolproof evidence in my life of this. Nothing some retarded douchbag know-it-all says could ever trump that.




Quote:
So you admit that you're going out of your way to be an ass to people. Wow, you certainly are the epitome of integrity aren't you.
No matter how many different people try to imply this: integrity still is only about sticking to your own morals, it still has nothing to do with following other people's.

Quote:
And who's the general populace you speak of? I thought you said there were just 20 crying weebo's that were too afraid to speak up. Since there is obviously a lot more then 20 people on this forum, then the majority of people would tell Mibs to go fuck himself, if they thought he was being an unnecessary douche. Going by how that's not happening (other then from you), I'd say your totally in the wrong on the subject.
There is obviously a lot more than 20 people on this forum, but there is less than 20 arrogant jackasses on this forum in here trying to tell my my beliefs are wrong without knowing a damn thing about the reasoning behind any of them but one.


Quote:
So much integrity. It's truly overwhelming.
So much fucking ignorance from you in every one of your posts it's maddening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
It's egotistical to think that your way is right and their way is wrong? You mean, exactly what you're doing? Your way of expecting people to respect you and claiming to respect everyone is right, and my way of operating as if respect is something that should be earned is wrong.
Bullshit I never said you were wrong, I said I thought you were a horrible person, and treated you like such based solely upon your interactions with me.




Quote:
Yet I've never tried to get my friends to do anything that would kill them. Weird.
Lucky you, and with your attitude, it is luck.

Quote:
And you do operate under the assumption that whatever you have decided is the way to go. You decided that people should universally respect everyone, and if we don't then we're horrible people. You've blatantly insulted others and myself for not proceeding in the fashion that you'd like. That's one of your biggest beefs in here, for fuck's sake. We're not playing by your rules of conversation. You're doing exactly the same shit that you were doing in the past, you're just as ignorant now as you were back then. According to you, a man died because of that ignorance and yet you keep on being just as ignorant. Good job.
The hell I do, I have repeatedly shown that statement to not be true. I know that if I don't universally respect people to begin with, people die. If they are an asshole, then that doesn't bother me.
I have blatantly insulted all sorts of people that blatantly insulted me first unprovoked. OOh self defense is so horrible.

I'm not doing anything close to what I did back then, I am refusing to be dragged into anything remotely similar to it by those who love to practice my ex--lifestyle.


Quote:
Edit: @Comrades-I know peer-pressuring dudes into killing themselves =/= murder (Though, I would argue that it's not an awesome thing to do, especially to your goddamn friends). I'm just going along with what he's saying because I think it's more entertaining to suggest that his stupidity kills.
Nice claim of playing both sides of the fence. It's obvious that you are too megalomaniacal to not insult someone when you have the chance.

Quote:
Edit2: Was that "There is no shit to cut, except for you, you piece of shit" thing implying that he wants to cut me again? Really starting to think this dude is a psychopath or some shit. It would explain a lot.
No, it was just telling you that you are a piece of shit, though if your disrespectful ignorant ass was to ban me I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited by almightywood; 02-10-2012 at 05:04 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:51 PM   #605
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Asshole Master?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #606
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,722
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Exactly, it's one of many standard TOOLS OF DEBATE.

It's just you being disrespectful, not at all you being clever.
Yes, I am disrespecting a person who is not worthy of my respect; good eye.

It's just you being deflective, not at all you disproving my implied claim.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #607
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

AW, I still don't see how insulting your intelligence after you've repeatedly posted extremely unintelligent things is in any way equatable to provoking a friend with a serious medical condition into doing something that can (and did) result in his death.

If you claimed you were suicidal and were about to hang yourself and I said "Do it, pussy" then yeah, that would almost be me doing something similar to what you did to your friend. Except you're not my friend, so even that would be an flawed comparison since most people care about their friends a lot more than they do about some random dumbass on the internet. I'd have to be doing something like repeatedly calling my friend, who is extremely allergic to peanuts, a pussy for not eating a payday or something.

Which I would never do, because I'm not an idiot. (Oh, and I would never be friends with anyone who would be so much of a pussy that he'd give into peer-pressure and end himself)

Besides, even if I was that much of an idiot, which I'm not and I'm absolutely positive you cannot demonstrate otherwise, I'd still be less of a piece of shit horrible human being than you. Since I've yet to actually provoke anyone into killing himself, while you have. Your entire argument with that basically boils down to, at the very worst, I'm a horrible human being because I'm almost as horrible of a human being as you.

You sure you don't want to rethink that one a bit?

Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #608
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
AW, I still don't see how insulting your intelligence after you've repeatedly posted extremely unintelligent things is in any way equatable to provoking a friend with a serious medical condition into doing something that can (and did) result in his death.
People claiming things without elaborating or justifying is exactly what my friend did. It's exactly why I gave him shit in the same fashion that you do as a matter of course. If you don't see the correlation, oh well, it's there reqardless.

Quote:
If you claimed you were suicidal and were about to hang yourself and I said "Do it, pussy" then yeah, that would almost be me doing something similar to what you did to your friend. Except you're not my friend, so even that would be an flawed comparison since most people care about their friends a lot more than they do about some random dumbass on the internet. I'd have to be doing something like repeatedly calling my friend, who is extremely allergic to peanuts, a pussy for not eating a payday or something.
My friend didn't in any way claim it was life threatening, just that he shouldn't do it, so no that would make it an INAPPLICABLE analogy, not an applicable one.

Quote:
Which I would never do, because I'm not an idiot. (Oh, and I would never be friends with anyone who would be so much of a pussy that he'd give into peer-pressure and end himself)
So what you are saying is that ignorance and idiocy are the same thing, and you can easily tell exactly what everyone you have ever met is feeling, so can predict who is suicidal and avoid being friends with them. Kudos to you on your magnanimous, and respectful nature, that makes perfect sense and is completely justified.

Quote:
Besides, even if I was that much of an idiot, which I'm not and I'm absolutely positive you cannot demonstrate otherwise, I'd still be less of a piece of shit horrible human being than you. Since I've yet to actually provoke anyone into killing himself, while you have. Your entire argument with that basically boils down to, at the very worst, I'm a horrible human being because I'm almost as horrible of a human being as you.
This is kind of like saying "I drive dunk all the time, but I've never gotten into an accident, so I'm a better person than that drunk driver who got into an accident years ago and stopped doing it."

Quote:
You sure you don't want to rethink that one a bit?
You sure you don't?

Last edited by almightywood; 02-10-2012 at 06:01 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #609
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
So what you are saying is that ignorance and idiocy are the same thing, and you can easily tell exactly what everyone you have ever met is feeling, so can predict who is suicidal and avoid being friends with them. Kudos to you on your magnanimous, and respectful nature, that makes perfect sense and is completely justified.
No, that's not what I was saying at all. What I said was that I wouldn't try to get a friend of mine to do something that would kill him, and wouldn't be friends with anyone dumb enough to do something that would kill him because of peer-pressure. Try keeping up.
Quote:
This is kind of like saying "I drive dunk all the time, but I've never gotten into an accident, so I'm a better person than that drunk driver who got into an accident years ago and stopped doing it."
Yeah, kinda. And yeah, a guy who is an idiot is better than a guy who is an idiot and killed someone because of said idiocy. One's an idiot, and one's an idiot who has killed someone. I usually consider killing someone worse than having not killed anyone.

You're basically calling me the idiot. And you're claiming to be the idiot that killed someone. That's your argument. If I'm a horrible person based on your reasoning, you're an even worse person since you did the same thing as I'm doing while also having killed someone. Unless you're going to argue that killing someone is less horrible than having never killed someone, of course.

Not that it matters, since I've never done anything even remotely similar to trying to get a friend of mine to do something life-threateningly stupid, ever. I was just pointing out that I'm still less horrible than you even by your own standards...assuming, of course, that you agree that killing friends is worse than not killing friends.



Also, what is your overall goal in this thread now? Last I recall you wanted us all to get the fuck out, but that's not going to happen. Are you now just being a douche out of spite like you implied earlier? Or what? Because this is getting kinda boring. So if everyone else is done with you, and no one objects, I'm thinking about just getting rid of you. Just letting you know in case you're saving up some good posts or some shit.

Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #610
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 9,034
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Okay jackass even though I told you you weren't going to get any responses from me anymore: I told asshole master a story about how I killed a friend of mine by speaking to someone in the EXACT SAME FASHION that Miburo uses as a matter of course. I have foolproof evidence in my life of this. Nothing some retarded douchbag know-it-all says could ever trump that.
@bolded-When did you say that? I must have missed it. Not that it matters if you respond at all, since I would still speak my opinion either way.

I don't know the details of what happened to your friend, so I won't speculate on that, but sucks for him. Just what kind of "foolproof evidence" do you have anyway. I'm quite curios .


Quote:
No matter how many different people try to imply this: integrity still is only about sticking to your own morals, it still has nothing to do with following other people's.
You really need to look up the definition of 'morals'. Morality is about what is right (moral) and wrong (amoral). I'm sure you have some other twisted definition though, that allows you to wish harm and death on people, while still claiming the moral high ground.


Quote:
There is obviously a lot more than 20 people on this forum, but there is less than 20 arrogant jackasses on this forum in here trying to tell my my beliefs are wrong without knowing a damn thing about the reasoning behind any of them but one.
Considering you have repeatedly refused to explain your beliefs, you can't really blame people for doing so. That's like not showing a kid how to ride a bike and still getting mad at him when he falls over. Who's really to blame here.

Protip:Pretty much no one here gives a shit about your 'reasoning'. How or why you've come up with your current beliefs are pretty much irrelevant. Even if people were super duper nice to you and didn't say anything about your beliefs directly, I'd be willing to bet they could still look at the thought process that led to the formation of those beliefs and prove whether or not they are logically sound. Your close minded refusal to even consider doing so, is partially the basis of your current mockery.

Quote:
So much fucking ignorance from you in every one of your posts it's maddening.
Is this a statement of absolute truth? I thought you were against doing that. Not to mention people just joining the conversation might see this, and believe you. That's would equate to telling people what to think which is totally amoral, and wrong....right?


Quote:
Bullshit I never said you were wrong, I said I thought you were a horrible person, and treated you like such based solely upon your interactions with me.
So it's totally OK in your opinion to judge people based on your interactions with them, and treat them in affording manor. So everyone who has insulted you in this thread is 100% justified to do so, based on their interactions with you showing you're a witless moron who deserves it. Glad we got that cleared up.


Quote:
I know that if I don't universally respect people to begin with, people die.
Funny how you can believe such a thing and then have the balls to call someone else a megalomaniac.

Also, I do not respect you in the slightest. Now prove to me that someone will die from this.


Quote:
If they are an asshole, then that doesn't bother me.
You don't care if someone dies? I guess I can understand that. I mean, I was watching a game the other day, and the referee made a bad call against my team. I thought to myself "what an asshole", and then he had a heart attack and fell over dead. I immediately jumped out of my chair and started screaming "Yeah motherfucker, you had that shit coming". I was was totally justified in that situation right? I'm lying of course....and you're an amoral douchebag.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #611
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Don't be a know-it-all. Following something doesn't mean that you have to consistently follow it 100% of the time. If a guy lies or cheats on his wife, he broke one of the ten commandments. Does that mean he doesn't really believe in god? No, same principle here.
Just poking holes in your "rules", golden or otherwise that you say you follow. And you just satisfied the complaints that you shift meanings and arguments to suit what you are saying so you aren't wrong by stating you don't have to be consistent in what you follow.

Of course, that doesn't add anything new, just confrimation. Follow the Golden Rule except when it is convenient not to. Does this apply to any other rules, laws or biblical regulations you'd like to inform us on?

Quote:
This is a line of shit, it's his delusion that you've bought into.
He is not respectful to people that are respectful to him. His interactions with me are proof of that.
So it has nothing to do with me not comprehending, it has to do with him, and by proxy you, not comprehending how revolting his approach is.
You are going after one example of his treatment of you and poorly so. He doesn't insult out the gate, only when people are being persistently stupid and in this thread, he really didn't get "mean" until you started spouting shit about Numinous being a murder or whatever that shit was.

Quote:
So you are saying that the increasing ratio of insults that began with him insulting me unprovoked is an example of how he is justified and I am not, how exactly?
Thank you for walking hardlong in to this one. Here's what I said (abbreviated):

Quote:
EDIT: Also, your inability to understand Miburo's position is pretty hilarious... The very fact that your own language has becoming increasingly insulting as you apparently do unto him as he does unto others and STILL misunderstand how he goes about his internet business is such a joke.
You stated before this that you are using the reverse golden rule on Miburo, thus you MUST understand how he is behaving because you are returning the behaviour, yet you claim you don't understand. I'm not saying either is justified but that you're "hey man, I don't get it, I"m just giving it back" is such a laughable line - it's like you want to maintain some sort of distance so you aren't culpable in your actions.

The truth is, if you revile everything about how Miburo is responding to you, then you must be reviling yourself for stooping to his "revolting" level.

Also, Asshole Master. That's the dumbest thing since "Chocolate Slide"... HR? Is it really just you in disguise?
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #612
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No, that's not what I was saying at all. What I said was that I wouldn't try to get a friend of mine to do something that would kill him, and wouldn't be friends with anyone dumb enough to do something that would kill him because of peer-pressure. Try keeping up.
Actually that is what you were saying, you try to keep up.


Quote:
Yeah, kinda. And yeah, a guy who is an idiot is better than a guy who is an idiot and killed someone because of said idiocy. One's an idiot, and one's an idiot who has killed someone. I usually consider killing someone worse than having not killed anyone.
Well then I guess you have finally agreed to my earlier statement that everyone is an idiot then, because no one knows everything, hence everyone is ignorant, and ignorance and idiocy are the same thing. One is someone who is an idiot, and one is someone who's idiocy has killed someone. Minor but important distinction.

Quote:
You're basically calling me the idiot. And you're claiming to be the idiot that killed someone. That's your argument. If I'm a horrible person based on your reasoning, you're an even worse person since you did the same thing as I'm doing while also having killed someone. Unless you're going to argue that killing someone is less horrible than having never killed someone, of course.
I'm saying that I was ignorant of the possibility that my behavior could lead to such, I have warned you. You are no longer ignorant of what's at stake. So for you to do so is to knowingly endanger people, whereas when I did it, it was never knowingly.

Quote:
Not that it matters, since I've never done anything even remotely similar to trying to get a friend of mine to do something life-threateningly stupid, ever. I was just pointing out that I'm still less horrible than you even by your own standards...assuming, of course, that you agree that killing friends is worse than not killing friends.
By my standards you are worse then me, because as I have stated, intentions are way more important than results to me. I accidentally killed someone, you don't care if you do because you don't agree with someone. Not even that that person did something to you, but because you don't agree with them. Foul.



Quote:
Also, what is your overall goal in this thread now? Last I recall you wanted us all to get the fuck out, but that's not going to happen. Are you now just being a douche out of spite like you implied earlier? Or what? Because this is getting kinda boring. So if everyone else is done with you, and no one objects, I'm thinking about just getting rid of you. Just letting you know in case you're saving up some good posts or some shit.
Go ahead jackass, I already know you're corrupt. My goal at this point would be to carry on without you ever stating another word to me since I find you despicable with good reason. If you really were a moralistic person you would at the least apologize for insulting my tale about my friend's death. Nothing less would get me to stop insulting you incessantly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Just poking holes in your "rules", golden or otherwise that you say you follow. And you just satisfied the complaints that you shift meanings and arguments to suit what you are saying so you aren't wrong by stating you don't have to be consistent in what you follow.
So you are basically saying that a christian who "sins" isn't really a christian. Good job, thanks for the enlightenment.

Quote:
Of course, that doesn't add anything new, just confrimation. Follow the Golden Rule except when it is convenient not to. Does this apply to any other rules, laws or biblical regulations you'd like to inform us on?
Follow the golden rule until you are no longer able to. 2-3 posts in I was no longer able to.



Quote:
You are going after one example of his treatment of you and poorly so. He doesn't insult out the gate, only when people are being persistently stupid and in this thread, he really didn't get "mean" until you started spouting shit about Numinous being a murder or whatever that shit was.
I lost all respect for Numinous because he again just straight up called me a liar. I won't outright lie to anyone who hasn't already found my bad side. I never mistreat people first so if you're on my bad side, it's your fault.



Quote:
Thank you for walking hardlong in to this one. Here's what I said (abbreviated):



You stated before this that you are using the reverse golden rule on Miburo, thus you MUST understand how he is behaving because you are returning the behaviour, yet you claim you don't understand. I'm not saying either is justified but that you're "hey man, I don't get it, I"m just giving it back" is such a laughable line - it's like you want to maintain some sort of distance so you aren't culpable in your actions.
I never once claimed to not understand what Miburo's approach was, I claimed to all along, and to disagree with it.

Quote:
The truth is, if you revile everything about how Miburo is responding to you, then you must be reviling yourself for stooping to his "revolting" level.
It's true that this whole conversation is leaving a horrible taste in my mouth and making me want to go out and kill people. or see the dentist or something. What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
So it's totally OK in your opinion to judge people based on your interactions with them, and treat them in affording manor. So everyone who has insulted you in this thread is 100% justified to do so, based on their interactions with you showing you're a witless moron who deserves it. Glad we got that cleared up.
Too bad that everyone in this thread started calling me an idiot based on my interactions with OTHER people, try harder.

Last edited by almightywood; 02-10-2012 at 07:22 PM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #613
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
By my standards you are worse then me, because as I have stated, intentions are way more important than results to me. I accidentally killed someone, you don't care if you do because you don't agree with someone. Not even that that person did something to you, but because you don't agree with them. Foul.
In this post: Accidentally killing someone due to ignorance isn't as bad as being a big meanie to stupid people on the internet.

I don't see us finding any moral common ground here, bro. Since I'm not an insane delusional psychopath.

Quote:
Go ahead jackass, I already know you're corrupt. My goal at this point would be to carry on without you ever stating another word to me since I find you despicable with good reason. If you really were a moralistic person you would at the least apologize for insulting my tale about my friend's death. Nothing less would get me to stop insulting you incessantly.
Okay, I will once these other guys are done toying with you. Thanks for the go ahead. (Edit: Unless someone else wants to, I know I didn't have first dibs or whatever.)

And yeah, not going to apologize for stating that it's horrible to have pressured a friend into doing something that resulted in his death, all because you're an idiot. Because that is pretty horrible, and I'm not the least bit sorry for saying it, and not too terribly worried about your insults. Asshole Master isn't exactly something that's going to cause me to cry myself to sleep tonight, after all.

Last edited by Miburo; 02-10-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), xxMESTxx (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #614
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
It's true that this whole conversation is leaving a horrible taste in my mouth and making me want to go out and kill people.
You should warn your friends.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), Mal (02-11-2012), Miburo (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #615
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
In this post: Accidentally killing someone due to ignorance isn't as bad as being a big meanie to stupid people on the internet.

I don't see us finding any moral common ground here, bro. Since I'm not an insane delusional psychopath.
Yay, more purposeful misinterpretations followed by projecting your own failing on your victim to not come across as the aggressor.



Quote:
Okay, I will once these other guys are done toying with you. Thanks for the go ahead. (Edit: Unless someone else wants to, I know I didn't have first dibs or whatever.)

And yeah, not going to apologize for stating that it's horrible to have pressured a friend into doing something that resulted in his death, all because you're an idiot. Because that is pretty horrible, and I'm not the least bit sorry for saying it, and not too terribly worried about your insults. Asshole Master isn't exactly something that's going to cause me to cry myself to sleep tonight, after all.
I don't particularly care how effective it is, since I've already deemed that you are not worthy of my consideration. I was merely saying that was the one thing that could actually get me to respect you a little. Until then I will continue to disrespect you in every little way I can for being a know-it-all douchebag asshole. Or you will ban me and I won't, either way.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.