VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 692 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #10366
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

It amazes me how KYF's fapping to Sasuke can blind him to the fact that arrogance has been Sasuke's defining character trait for the entire series. Rock Lee kicked his ass for it, Gaara terrified the shit out of him because of it, his entire decision to leave Konoha was sparked by his inability to comprehend Naruto being stronger than him, KB merc'd him for it, and the Kage ripped him apart for it.

Madara cut down dozens of soldiers faster than the eye could see, Sasuke's only able to come close to that with his strongest shunshin, and that's without factoring Asura Path's rocket boots that would exponentially increase Madara's speed. The power of their ninjutsu and taijutsu isn't even comparable with the extent to which Sasuke's outclassed. As long as Madara can complete a sentence he's smarter than Sasuke at this point.

And again, denying what has been stated in the manga really doesn't help your case.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2012), kael03 (02-10-2012)


Old 02-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #10367
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
It amazes me how KYF's fapping to Sasuke can blind him to the fact that arrogance has been Sasuke's defining character trait for the entire series. Rock Lee kicked his ass for it, Gaara terrified the shit out of him because of it, his entire decision to leave Konoha was sparked by his inability to comprehend Naruto being stronger than him, KB merc'd him for it, and the Kage ripped him apart for it.

Madara cut down dozens of soldiers faster than the eye could see, Sasuke's only able to come close to that with his strongest shunshin, and that's without factoring Asura Path's rocket boots that would exponentially increase Madara's speed. The power of their ninjutsu and taijutsu isn't even comparable with the extent to which Sasuke's outclassed. As long as Madara can complete a sentence he's smarter than Sasuke at this point.

And again, denying what has been stated in the manga really doesn't help your case.
With a lot you said about the topic, but the bolded I disagree with, and if I didn't I couldn't call myself a Sasuke Fan which I have no problem saying.

The Rock Lee part, I got no beef...

The Gaara part, yes and no. There were other things going on like him becoming enamored with his new CS powers, yet not knowing how to control or use them correctly, equaling perfomances in which he's merc'ing Sound Shinobi, then at inopportuned times hes sitting down like a Dude on Intervention before the Pre-Intervention meeting. Additionally, a Bijuu/Summons were the largest ally/foes they had ever been up against to date (yup 1Tail much bigger than the snake in the Forest of Death).

Leaving Konaha, he left because he wanted to pursue Itachi, and nothing else. Though this was his wish, no matter that he was inexperienced and not ready for Akatsuki Level battles, Konoha's Goody Goody Asses wouldn't allow Sasuke to go on that mission. His goals were more important than Konoha's, which makes sense considering the past, its logical and very sensible to me. He's had the 'I have no more use for Konoha' for quite sometime, and honestly would've become a forgotten character if Konoha, Naruto, Sakura, didn't have a fags hard on for him, and keep chasing him like a zombie after someone normal. His exploits would've been vs. Akatsuki, and whomever, but little or nothing to do with Konoha. His decision to leave didn't hindge upon one Rasengen that blew up a water tower a bit more than one expected, IMHO.

KB merc'd him, no arguemnt they're at all.

Raichu... sorry, I don't think anyone would expect a simple genin who ran away to be able to stand up to, pierce his chest, and either block or deflect his attacks to the point where they were ineffective. They were ineffective because #1 he didn't stop Sasuke whom was hunting Danzou, at best he 'paused', and I might add in doing that, he lost a limb, last I checked Sasuke still has zero scars, or lost limbs, that were connected with that altercation. That being said, Raichu being a Kage, him fighting seriously in a rage because he assumed Sasuke killed KB, the limb thing, and Sasuke still proceeded to the Kage Meeting Room, equals failure for a Kage, why few see this I can't understand. If you truly say it correct, Sasuke ripped him, look at the bodys in the aftermath.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #10368
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
With a lot you said about the topic, but the bolded I disagree with, and if I didn't I couldn't call myself a Sasuke Fan which I have no problem saying.
Quote:
Leaving Konaha, he left because he wanted to pursue Itachi, and nothing else. Though this was his wish, no matter that he was inexperienced and not ready for Akatsuki Level battles, Konoha's Goody Goody Asses wouldn't allow Sasuke to go on that mission. His goals were more important than Konoha's, which makes sense considering the past, its logical and very sensible to me. He's had the 'I have no more use for Konoha' for quite sometime, and honestly would've become a forgotten character if Konoha, Naruto, Sakura, didn't have a fags hard on for him, and keep chasing him like a zombie after someone normal. His exploits would've been vs. Akatsuki, and whomever, but little or nothing to do with Konoha. His decision to leave didn't hindge upon one Rasengen that blew up a water tower a bit more than one expected, IMHO.
The Rasengan that made his Chidori seem like a pair of safety scissors was only the very last straw. It began with the Forest of Death, where Naruto stood up to Orochimaru where Sasuke pussied out until Naruto got wailed on and Sakura called Sasuke out. Then it moved on to the fight against Gaara. Sasuke couldn't do jack shit to Gaara after he went 1-Tail and he knew it. But Naruto stood up to Gaara and won. Sasuke could barely handle that, then BAM, Itachi shows up. Itachi fucking owns Sasuke, and he's far more interested in Naruto than he is Sasuke. This drives Sasuke a bit over the edge, and then Naruto pulling Rasengan out of goddamn nowhere (in Sasuke's perspective) and once again making Sasuke feel like he has something to prove was what pushed him onto the slippery slope.

Quote:
Raichu... sorry, I don't think anyone would expect a simple genin who ran away to be able to stand up to, pierce his chest, and either block or deflect his attacks to the point where they were ineffective. They were ineffective because #1 he didn't stop Sasuke whom was hunting Danzou, at best he 'paused', and I might add in doing that, he lost a limb, last I checked Sasuke still has zero scars, or lost limbs, that were connected with that altercation. That being said, Raichu being a Kage, him fighting seriously in a rage because he assumed Sasuke killed KB, the limb thing, and Sasuke still proceeded to the Kage Meeting Room, equals failure for a Kage, why few see this I can't understand. If you truly say it correct, Sasuke ripped him, look at the bodys in the aftermath.
I specifically said the "Kage", not the "Raikage". A's fight with Sasuke is debatable. The end result seemed more in Sasuke's favor, but that entire fight was just Raikage beating the everloving shit out of Sasuke. The only hit Sasuke got that meant anything only happened because A let it happen. The other Kage though, THEY completely wrecked Sasuke. Mei chumped Susano'o like it was nothing, and Onoki came within an inch of one-shotting him. Had Sasuke not been rescued by Tobi & Friends, he would have died.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-13-2012)
Old 02-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #10369
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
The Rasengan that made his Chidori seem like a pair of safety scissors was only the very last straw. It began with the Forest of Death, where Naruto stood up to Orochimaru where Sasuke pussied out until Naruto got wailed on and Sakura called Sasuke out. Then it moved on to the fight against Gaara. Sasuke couldn't do jack shit to Gaara after he went 1-Tail and he knew it. But Naruto stood up to Gaara and won. Sasuke could barely handle that, then BAM, Itachi shows up. Itachi fucking owns Sasuke, and he's far more interested in Naruto than he is Sasuke. This drives Sasuke a bit over the edge, and then Naruto pulling Rasengan out of goddamn nowhere (in Sasuke's perspective) and once again making Sasuke feel like he has something to prove was what pushed him onto the slippery slope.



I specifically said the "Kage", not the "Raikage". A's fight with Sasuke is debatable. The end result seemed more in Sasuke's favor, but that entire fight was just Raikage beating the everloving shit out of Sasuke. The only hit Sasuke got that meant anything only happened because A let it happen. The other Kage though, THEY completely wrecked Sasuke. Mei chumped Susano'o like it was nothing, and Onoki came within an inch of one-shotting him. Had Sasuke not been rescued by Tobi & Friends, he would have died.
Forest of Death, Sasuke pussed out, I'd think Oro would like a word with you, actually I'd say Sasuke gave him one of the worse asswhuppings he took to date until he put the CS on Sasuke.

Then on to Gaara, the thing people just throw to the side is that Sasuke was in pain when he wasn't 'sync'd' after using the power of the CS, additionally jutsu's and stuff aren't availlable to novices under the power of the CS, thats specifically why Oro gave it to the people he did, because they HAD to seek him out. This was obviously the truth when Kakashi was attempting his 'Medicine Man' Sealing Tech when Oro slid in on Sasuke and Kakashi as he was attempting his brand of voodoo magic, whiich was far beneath Orochimaru's CS abilities. But what did the Konoha people say.... forget about the CS, use abilites without the use of that, to a genin whom is still learning about chakra control and its abilities, yeah that makes as much sense as 'fight without your legs, you can win'. Sure if his name was Naruto. We're gonna jump for joy because Naruto was trained in summoning prior to Sasuke? Who cares, a Summons was required to defeat Gaara in that Arc, and obviously nobody trained Sasuke in that up to that point, big whuup, when I read the manga, after the Gaara stuff, I got the feeling that Sasuke felt he couldn't rely on his own strength, and the Konoha was simply didn't work for his goals of getting Itachi.

When Itachi show'd up it matters not that Itachi and Kisame were more interested in Naruto, they'res one thing that Sasuke bashers just step past, Dude saw his Mother and Father slayed by his Brother in front of his face. Nobody forgets that, and that drove Sasuke to where he is today, it has soo much less to do with 'I'm not as powerful as Naruto'. If that were the case, why, never not one time has Sasuke achieved a new power, ability, or whatever, and sought out Naruto? Because from the point he leaves, he's not interested in anything Konoha anymore.

The last part of Sasuke's character a lot of people also 'put to the side' is one has to remember, Sasuke spent at least a portion of his early life, where there were problems between Uchiha, and Konoha, and thats the reason ultimately the Coup was thought up and pursued. That equates to animosity on both sides, whether unspoken or not. To date the only clan that was a part of any village, and that had been separated from they're supposed village was the Uchihas. That is a shameful walk, and prolly pissed off many Uchiha whom knew they had nothing to do with the events that landed the clan where it was, and many prolly felt between a rock and a hard place. Therefore, coming to live with those who sent my Brother to kill my parents and my clan, wouldn't sit well with an Uchiha, especially a Prince. He knew he wasn't 'with his own', and thats why he ultimately left, they was nothing to 'fix' or 'work out' because the leadership of Konoha had the supposed nuts to order all that death, but not the nuts to support the decision, so they said 'lets keep it a secret that hopefully nobody finds out'.

And for all the reasons a lot of people bash Sasuke, thats why I respect him. He didn't just follow the 'ninja path' Konoha sets for people; didn't follow the path Itachi left for him, and is one of the top shinobi basically living on his own since Vote, every character in the manga hasn't shown the inside stuff to survive as Sasuke has. He's not the best, or the baddest, but he does matter, no one can question that. And he did it the Frank Sinatra way, his way.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #10370
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Forest of Death, Sasuke pussed out, I'd think Oro would like a word with you, actually I'd say Sasuke gave him one of the worse asswhuppings he took to date until he put the CS on Sasuke.
General note: you don't defend your point well at all when you deny what happened in the fucking manga. Sasuke was scared shitless of Oro and refused to fight at all until Naruto stood up to Oro, got fucking owned, and Sakura called Sasuke out on being a puss. That's when Sasuke got over himself, had his little inner monologue about how he could never manage to get his revenge if he was too scared to risk his life and fight Oro.

Quote:
Then on to Gaara, the thing people just throw to the side is that Sasuke was in pain when he wasn't 'sync'd' after using the power of the CS, additionally jutsu's and stuff aren't availlable to novices under the power of the CS, thats specifically why Oro gave it to the people he did, because they HAD to seek him out. This was obviously the truth when Kakashi was attempting his 'Medicine Man' Sealing Tech when Oro slid in on Sasuke and Kakashi as he was attempting his brand of voodoo magic, whiich was far beneath Orochimaru's CS abilities. But what did the Konoha people say.... forget about the CS, use abilites without the use of that, to a genin whom is still learning about chakra control and its abilities, yeah that makes as much sense as 'fight without your legs, you can win'. Sure if his name was Naruto. We're gonna jump for joy because Naruto was trained in summoning prior to Sasuke? Who cares, a Summons was required to defeat Gaara in that Arc, and obviously nobody trained Sasuke in that up to that point, big whuup, when I read the manga, after the Gaara stuff, I got the feeling that Sasuke felt he couldn't rely on his own strength, and the Konoha was simply didn't work for his goals of getting Itachi.
Goddamn you're missing the point hard. You're so obsessed with defending Sasuke that you can't see that the argument is not "IS NARUTO BETTAR THAN SASKUE THAN!?" The point is that Naruto's ability to defeat Gaara where Sasuke had failed, regardless of reason, dealt a massive blow to Sasuke's pride. Which it did.

Quote:
When Itachi show'd up it matters not that Itachi and Kisame were more interested in Naruto, they'res one thing that Sasuke bashers just step past, Dude saw his Mother and Father slayed by his Brother in front of his face. Nobody forgets that, and that drove Sasuke to where he is today, it has soo much less to do with 'I'm not as powerful as Naruto'. If that were the case, why, never not one time has Sasuke achieved a new power, ability, or whatever, and sought out Naruto? Because from the point he leaves, he's not interested in anything Konoha anymore.
What are you even arguing here? Of course Itachi showing up had a lot to do with his decision to leave. No fucking shit. But that's not all there is to it. Sasuke believed he needed ever more power, more than he could get in Konoha, because Naruto had been wounding his pride for so long. He was thinking along the lines of "If even Naruto is more powerful than me, how can I ever hope to beat Itachi?" And Orochimaru offered him power. Sasuke felt a need to prove himself better than Naruto just like Naruto always felt a need to prove himself TO Sasuke. Why do you think he instigated their fight on the hospital?

And why are you arguing about how he felt after the timeskip? That has nothing to do with what motivated him prior to it.

Quote:
The last part of Sasuke's character a lot of people also 'put to the side' is one has to remember, Sasuke spent at least a portion of his early life, where there were problems between Uchiha, and Konoha, and thats the reason ultimately the Coup was thought up and pursued. That equates to animosity on both sides, whether unspoken or not. To date the only clan that was a part of any village, and that had been separated from they're supposed village was the Uchihas. That is a shameful walk, and prolly pissed off many Uchiha whom knew they had nothing to do with the events that landed the clan where it was, and many prolly felt between a rock and a hard place. Therefore, coming to live with those who sent my Brother to kill my parents and my clan, wouldn't sit well with an Uchiha, especially a Prince. He knew he wasn't 'with his own', and thats why he ultimately left, they was nothing to 'fix' or 'work out' because the leadership of Konoha had the supposed nuts to order all that death, but not the nuts to support the decision, so they said 'lets keep it a secret that hopefully nobody finds out'.
1. Sasuke was completely unaware of the conflict between the Uchiha and the village.
2. Sasuke spent his entire childhood being told what an honor it was to be part of the Uchiha Police, having the special position of being the protectors and law of the village.

You're arguing that Sasuke was fully aware of the tension when we know for a fact that he wasn't. This whole paragraph is complete bollocks.

Quote:
And for all the reasons a lot of people bash Sasuke, thats why I respect him. He didn't just follow the 'ninja path' Konoha sets for people; didn't follow the path Itachi left for him, and is one of the top shinobi basically living on his own since Vote, every character in the manga hasn't shown the inside stuff to survive as Sasuke has. He's not the best, or the baddest, but he does matter, no one can question that. And he did it the Frank Sinatra way, his way.
The thing is, all of those decisions were driven by unrelenting arrogance and complete disrespect for everyone who ever cared about him. Sure it's "his" path, but "his path" is pissing on Itachi's memory while trying to claim that he's honoring him. He doesn't listen to reason or morality anymore, he's basically just driven by pure impulse and emotion. That's why I can't stand him; he's so purely unsympathetic, and he's so much less compelling a character in part 2 compared to part 1.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #10371
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
General note: you don't defend your point well at all when you deny what happened in the fucking manga. Sasuke was scared shitless of Oro and refused to fight at all until Naruto stood up to Oro, got fucking owned, and Sakura called Sasuke out on being a puss. That's when Sasuke got over himself, had his little inner monologue about how he could never manage to get his revenge if he was too scared to risk his life and fight Oro.



Goddamn you're missing the point hard. You're so obsessed with defending Sasuke that you can't see that the argument is not "IS NARUTO BETTAR THAN SASKUE THAN!?" The point is that Naruto's ability to defeat Gaara where Sasuke had failed, regardless of reason, dealt a massive blow to Sasuke's pride. Which it did.



What are you even arguing here? Of course Itachi showing up had a lot to do with his decision to leave. No fucking shit. But that's not all there is to it. Sasuke believed he needed ever more power, more than he could get in Konoha, because Naruto had been wounding his pride for so long. He was thinking along the lines of "If even Naruto is more powerful than me, how can I ever hope to beat Itachi?" And Orochimaru offered him power. Sasuke felt a need to prove himself better than Naruto just like Naruto always felt a need to prove himself TO Sasuke. Why do you think he instigated their fight on the hospital?

And why are you arguing about how he felt after the timeskip? That has nothing to do with what motivated him prior to it.



1. Sasuke was completely unaware of the conflict between the Uchiha and the village.
2. Sasuke spent his entire childhood being told what an honor it was to be part of the Uchiha Police, having the special position of being the protectors and law of the village.

You're arguing that Sasuke was fully aware of the tension when we know for a fact that he wasn't. This whole paragraph is complete bollocks.



The thing is, all of those decisions were driven by unrelenting arrogance and complete disrespect for everyone who ever cared about him. Sure it's "his" path, but "his path" is pissing on Itachi's memory while trying to claim that he's honoring him. He doesn't listen to reason or morality anymore, he's basically just driven by pure impulse and emotion. That's why I can't stand him; he's so purely unsympathetic, and he's so much less compelling a character in part 2 compared to part 1.
Okay because Sasuke was scared shitless in the Forest of Death, Naruto is a better shinobi because you think so, or some other random characters in the manga, I'm sorry where's the 'Trophy' becuase while all of that sexy Naruto stuff did happen, at the end of the battle, Naruto was knocked the fuck out, Sakura was a cheerleader, and Sasuke ultimately beat down the vessel that Oro was using to the point where he applied his CS, and got the freak out of dodge. So lets not act like Naruto was there standing tall and battling to the end of the battle like WB in One Piece, not the case, therefore, it was a Team win, with little to no effort from Sakura, and Sasuke recieved the worse end of the deal, the CS.

The Naruto defeating Gaara with Shuukaku did bother Sasuke's pride, I have no problem saying that, but everything he did wasn't hindged upon Naruto, whereas thats how Naruto has lived his life, chasing Sasuke. Sasuke was more enamored with Itachi, finding him, and having enough ability to defeat him. If all Sasuke needed was to be a good shinobi, and follow the Konoha way, #1 why didn't that useless seal that Kakashi attempted on Oro's CS work, #2 why didn't he seek help from like Anko, or somebody else who would possibly have greater knowledge on subduing the effects. #2 You talk about being scared shitless, when Kakashi was attempting to seal the freaking thing, Oro slid up on them and Kakashi looked like his life passed before his eyes several times and he shitted actual bricks. Yup Sasuke was sitting there watching this shit, and when the wacked ass seal didn't work, it was just as Oro said 'you will come see me to gain more power'. Because thats what he deemed he needed and decided that it wouldn't be probable, or possible within his timeframe that he wanted. Notice all the OTHER shit that was going on, Kages dying, blah blah, he gave not 2 shits about Konoha business specifically after getting wrecked by Itachi in the hallway, just gaining more power, which makes normal sense to me.

The hospital shit, Sasuke was a spoiled irritated ex-Prince, living with nobody he grew up with specifically, (notice in all the flashbacks, they're are none with Sasuke and anyone inside of Konoha walls, nobody) irritated by the stumbling block the CS was causing, and the lack of control of his destiny, which at the time he was feeling like I'll never catch up to Itachi messing around here. I'm not saying Sasuke pride was never hurt or whatever, he didn't seemingly hang on to it the way some act like he did. The proof is even when some other character started talking about Naruto, he didn't even want to hear about it, while Naruto the direct opposite, the stalker. At some point, prolly after that altercation Sasuke menatall officially checked out of Konoha, Team 7, and was then 100% immersed in his own business. Thats not to be unexpected IMHO, Sasuke didn't grow up playing hide go seek and couldn't find a partner like Chouji/Shika, or others from 'THAT' Chuunin Exam, like Suna Shinobi whom were siblings and grew up together. Sasuke had very little connection with these characters beyond his dealings in the Academy, I can't understand why people expected him to 'feel the love', and 'join our gang', he didn't fit, and the storyline set him up not to fit.

While I don't feel that Sasuke knew anything specific about the Coup, or whatever, it was very notable that NO other Uchiha besides Itachi considered Konoha 'comrades'. They'res no interaction in which Konoha offered an olive branch to the Uchiha's besides what Hiruzen was going to try to do. That being the case, and the Uchihas not being seen present in anything besides the Police Force would make me believe that Sasuke percieved characters in the Uchiha Village friends A LOT more different than Konoha which the situation produced. Lets not pretend that the Uchiha's were cool with everyone and everything that was Konoha, and Sasuke's Dad, and a few Uchiha Elders jumped off the deep end. Coups don't get planned, or happen at all if that were the case. Though Sasuke never verbally said it, the only 2 people he's shown 'love' to in the entire manga was his Mother, and Itachi. He never showd real 'love' for anyone, even Naruto, what they formed was a mutual respect IMHO, and Naruto spoke it himself, 'I can't ever catch up with you'. May not be the case but he felt that toward Sasuke, his word.

Lastly, I have no problem with Sasuke pissing on Itachi's dreams, or Kakashi's wishes, I prefer him being his own character, and not a shadow of others, or a simple soldier that follows others orders. Besides the Uchihas were supposedly these jealous, stubborn, hard headed, only think about themselves type of clan, what would one expect from one of the Princes of that clan? I would expect nothing less than a Uchiha having his type of personality, its rational in an devastated mind, and thats all you are for the rest of your life after watching your parents perish in front of you, they'res nothing going to be 'logical' in any of your deeds for the rest of ones life IMHO. But thats just me. I can agree to disagree though, everybody dosen't have to have the same opinon of Sasuke as myself, just what I gathered from the manga/anime/storyline.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-11-2012 at 10:03 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #10372
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
It amazes me how KYF's fapping to Sasuke can blind him to the fact that arrogance has been Sasuke's defining character trait for the entire series. Rock Lee kicked his ass for it, Gaara terrified the shit out of him because of it, his entire decision to leave Konoha was sparked by his inability to comprehend Naruto being stronger than him, KB merc'd him for it, and the Kage ripped him apart for it.
learn to read, damn!

Quote:
I think sasukes confidence is misinterpreted as cockiness and nothing more at this point. WHile sasuke has shown arrogance and cockiness in the past I think hes beyond such character flaws at this point
At this point referring to now and his fight with the kages and danzou. Not once did sasuke say or do anything of arrogance only of anger and vengeance.
IN THE PAST as I put sasuke was cocky and arrogant to which Lee did fuck him up for it and so did itachi.

And naruto wasn't stronger and sure as hell wasn't his reason for leaving. It was itachi being stronger that made him leave because sasuke needed power and Oro had it for him, not konaha. Read the manga.

Quote:
Madara cut down dozens of soldiers faster than the eye could see, Sasuke's only able to come close to that with his strongest shunshin, and that's without factoring Asura Path's rocket boots that would exponentially increase Madara's speed.
WTF is this shit^^^^

Sasukes known for his speed and out manuevered itachi and kept up with raikage in raiton armour and madara cut down some fodder shinobi...
Theres no comparison!!! Lol at the asuras rocket boot BS, lol.

Quote:
The power of their ninjutsu and taijutsu isn't even comparable with the extent to which Sasuke's outclassed. As long as Madara can complete a sentence he's smarter than Sasuke at this point.
Lol, quit antisasuke fapping...

Quote:
And again, denying what has been stated in the manga really doesn't help your case.
Really, so madara hasn't just unleashed a meteor and nothing more other then being on the offense?!?

Where has any of the BS u claimed stated in the manga??? Its not!!! Don't claim fapping instead of reading my post just to go and fap ur self....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #10373
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Ok here's an interesting one. Jiraya in sage mode vs Kabuto in Sage mode

I think Kabuto has the upper hand here.. plus the frog genjutsu wont work since it's audio based and he can use hydration technique to avoid that.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #10374
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

I'm going to assume that Kabuto does not get Edo Tensei because that would be fucking retarded.

Granted, we've seen very little of what they're each capable of, but given that they both have the same manner of physical enhancements from Sage Mode (Kabuto also has power healing and water shit), I'd give it to Jiraiya. He has way too many tricks to work with for Kabuto to have to match, and the techniques he's shown have been of both immense scale and precision effectiveness. In addition, it's fairly obvious that Kabuto's snakes are not anywhere near the same league as Fukusaku and Shima.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #10375
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I'm going to assume that Kabuto does not get Edo Tensei because that would be fucking retarded.

Granted, we've seen very little of what they're each capable of, but given that they both have the same manner of physical enhancements from Sage Mode (Kabuto also has power healing and water shit), I'd give it to Jiraiya. He has way too many tricks to work with for Kabuto to have to match, and the techniques he's shown have been of both immense scale and precision effectiveness. In addition, it's fairly obvious that Kabuto's snakes are not anywhere near the same league as Fukusaku and Shima.
Yea we can leave out edo tensei.

but granted the toads are powerful Kabuto has Manda 2 and the great white snake sage looks young and might even be in contract with Kabuto.

Kabuto can use water techs to combat J-mans fire and shed blind him and turn his jutsu against him as well as the ground and shit .. I think J-man bites the dust
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #10376
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Kabuto > Orochimaru > Jiraiya.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-17-2012)
Old 04-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #10377
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

If based on power then Kabuto wins if not Orochimaru wins just cause he's sneak and dont give a fuck.. I'm sure he'd do something sneaky to win
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-17-2012)
Old 04-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #10378
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
If based on power then Kabuto wins if not Orochimaru wins just cause he's sneak and dont give a fuck.. I'm sure he'd do something sneaky to win
Huuu??? Kabuto is a sneak as well & is arguably more intelligent than Orochimaru while having a better performance showing when compared to Oro.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #10379
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Huuu??? Kabuto is a sneak as well & is arguably more intelligent than Orochimaru while having a better performance showing when compared to Oro.
Jury is still out on Kabuto, at Oro's Top of the World Moments, he killed one Kage, battled another his Sensei, and used Edo Tensei to summon Harashirma, and Nidame, survived that battle to live on and battle toe to toe with Kyuubs at 4 tails and out of his mind.... mind you.... Oro walked away from a wild bijuu.

To date, he's done some devious work outside of the battlefield, and on the battlefield of all that he's summoned according to the masses, besides Edo-Madara they're all trash to the Konoha Kage Gods from what I've read. On the battlefield controlling his Edo's he obviously sucks, and dosen't understand tactics and counters well. Vs. Sasuke and Edo-Itachi in Snake Sage Mode, he's been effective with 2 justsu's so far, and he's coming off as 'harder' and 'stronger' ONLY because the Uchihas don't want to simply 'toast' him, if Itachi wasn't planning to attempt cancelling the Edo Tensei.... I'd say this battle would be almost over, notice how he backed away from Sasukes Amaretsu, he has zero answer for that.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #10380
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Jury is still out on Kabuto, at Oro's Top of the World Moments, he killed one Kage, battled another his Sensei, and used Edo Tensei to summon Harashirma, and Nidame, survived that battle to live on and battle toe to toe with Kyuubs at 4 tails and out of his mind.... mind you.... Oro walked away from a wild bijuu.
1. Orochimaru barely did anything against Sarutobi. Orochimaru got grabbed & basically did a tug of war with his spirit & got lucky in the end.

2. Summoning dead people isn't a feet. Kabuto can & has done the same.

3. Let's actually list feets. Kabuto defeated Tsunade, Shizuni, Naruto, Anko, Yamato & is currently facing two Uchiha both of which utterly pwned Oro.

4. Oro defeated Anko, Papa Gaara(never shown so could have gotten help), Naruto & Sasuke &...... that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
To date, he's done some devious work outside of the battlefield, and on the battlefield of all that he's summoned according to the masses, besides Edo-Madara they're all trash to the Konoha Kage Gods from what I've read.
Again Huuu?? So former Jinks & Kages are utter garbage? Again how does that make Oro better when by shear number Kabuto is vastly superior to Oro with the jutsu in question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
On the battlefield controlling his Edo's he obviously sucks, and dosen't understand tactics and counters well.
Yeah because it's not like there's an entire army made up of 6 different military powers fighting Kabuto's Edo's riiiight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Vs. Sasuke and Edo-Itachi in Snake Sage Mode, he's been effective with 2 justsu's so far, and he's coming off as 'harder' and 'stronger' ONLY because the Uchihas don't want to simply 'toast' him, if Itachi wasn't planning to attempt cancelling the Edo Tensei.... I'd say this battle would be almost over, notice how he backed away from Sasukes Amaretsu, he has zero answer for that.
How did Oro do? O yeah he basically got ass raped each & every time he faced one of these guys. Yet Kabuto is facing both at the same time while being able to actually hurt them yet he's supposedly inferior to Oro? The only thing really not allowed is Itachi's genjutsu sword since Amaterasu wouldn't even kill Kabuto LMAO.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-17-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.