Naruto 574 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto 574

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/574

Enjoy.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-15-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2012), emachina (02-15-2012), Human Rasengan (02-15-2012), moebrown20 (02-15-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (02-15-2012), YoshiToshi (02-15-2012)

Old 02-15-2012, 05:58 AM   #2
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: askdasjd

You rock. Thank you.

That chapter was.....lackluster. It felt like I missed something. Oh well. More Sasuke acting like a possessed twit. And more flashbacks. And a fight erupts between Sugeitsu and Juugo for no real reason. Whatever. Someone go poke the Kages with a stick, see if they're still alive.

Last edited by emachina; 02-15-2012 at 06:07 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 574

Karin is no longer cute. Change the title by clicking on the side of it from the manga section.

Edit: Never mind about title.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Amateratsu disk launcher lol.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:07 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Sasuke basically said he will not kill anyone from Konoha before killing Naruto lmao.

PS: This was clear foreshadowing of an Itachi/Sasuke encounter.

Food for thought

What exactly did Orochimaru take into account? Was it the war or his own death by Itachi's sealing?

What exactly is the powerup Suigetsu has for Sasuke? Is it Oro cell? Is it space/time?

Will Orochimaru return?

Randomness
Suigetsu apparently outclasses Juugo.

Karin is about to make her escape so she can fail on the battle field.

Team hawk reunion is in the works.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-15-2012 at 06:15 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-16-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 06:13 AM   #6
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

such a waste of the week waiting for it to be released...
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-15-2012), Mansy3700 (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoyed seeing someone new for a change..Even if they meet, think Itachi will try to convince sasuke? Or will he try to act like what tobi said was lies.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The banter between Suigetsu and Juugo was pointless. Karin is a psycho. Sasuke is further hurled into the psychotic emo realm. Itachi returns to grace the panels next week and somewhat redeem the shit fest hopefully, though I have my doubts since Kishi likes to bend over for the editors in Jump.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 02-15-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:17 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

O yeah apparently original retard white Zetsu is officially dead.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2012), ckraizitee (02-16-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012), Tmoore (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 06:20 AM   #10
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I guess the one shining moment of this chapter was seeing Itachi again. As for what Suigetsu found, now we know what Sasuke will use to counter Naruto's attacks. The Deus Ex Machina scroll hidden in an inaccessible room, pulled straight outta Kishi's ass, located in one of Orochimaru's hideouts none of the ninja villages could find becuase they were so well hidden, even though the entrance is carved to look like a giant white snake. I'm starting to root for Tobi after seeing this. The ninjas in this world really don't deserve to live.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-16-2012), f1madman (02-15-2012), Tmoore (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 06:26 AM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Maybe the scroll contains Naruto's sperm so Sasuke can gain Rinnegan?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
xDD (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #12
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

why is no one mentioning karins actions towards the end of her seen

her face was calm and rational and scheming something.

theres something in the picture of sasuke she is trying to slice open.
someone mentioned before that sasuke didnt actually try to kill her

he told her not to move before piercing them, he wanted to aim for danzos vital point but miss karins
that person also theorised that he purposely made it look like karin left sauske in order to invade konoha..

after this chapter it may come true
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
why is no one mentioning karins actions towards the end of her seen
I mentioned it above.

Quote:
her face was calm and rational and scheming something.
She's plotting her escape.

Quote:
theres something in the picture of sasuke she is trying to slice open.
It's called a lock pick kit.

Quote:
someone mentioned before that sasuke didnt actually try to kill her

he told her not to move before piercing them, he wanted to aim for danzos vital point but miss karins
that person also theorised that he purposely made it look like karin left sauske in order to invade konoha..

after this chapter it may come true
But Sasuke is headed to Naruto not Konoha.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-15-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #14
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

@Freedom07, that may have been my theory, I am not sure, I know I agreed with it though.

Oro must have found the secret to unlocking Rinnegan, its logical.

I am kinda surprised Kishi isn't taking this chance to introduce Edo Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke, that woiuld have been insightful.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #15
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Maybe the scroll contains Naruto's sperm so Sasuke can gain Rinnegan?
Fucking this.

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote