Naruto 574 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #46
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I don't think he would want to destroy something that could give him power. Though, he never showed any major interes in the Bijuu.
...what?

Orochimaru's plans began with the Bijuu. He intended to become powerful enough to become immortal. He needed a way to control them, and he began with the use of Hashirama's DNA. Those experiments created Yamato. When they failed him, he turned to the Uchiha and the Sharingan. He became obsessed with the Sharingan, becoming enamored with its ninjutsu-copying capability even moreso than its ability to control the bijuu.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-15-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)

Old 02-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #47
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i just hope sasuke doesnt kill off itachi, thinking he is just a zombie being controlled or something
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #48
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

This kind of sums up my facial expressions when looking at this episode.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-16-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
i just hope sasuke doesnt kill off itachi, thinking he is just a zombie being controlled or something
Sasukes never shown 1, not 1 sealing jutsu in his entire existance, besides Susanno, he's only ever sought offensive capabilities, sealing is useless to a murderer. Therefore, I don't know 'how' Sasuke could kill Itachi, none of his allies from Hebi/Taka ever show'd those abilities either. Currently only Kabuto, Tobi, and (possibly) Edo-Madara has the ability to 'kill' Itachi. Kabuto the creator, nuff said. Tobi, it wouldn't shock me if he had some kind of sealing ability, and with his T/S and Warp, it was formidable to even Minato. Edo-Madara, the Rinn, or some life experience giving him access to at least 1 sealing jutsu wouldn't shock me either. Anyone else on the battle field has been seen as 'less than' Edo-Itachi by miles, so even with sealing ability he'd pwn them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #50
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

The only way I can see Sasuke possibly sealing Itachi, if they encounter one another, is Itachi gifts Sasuke the Regalia after using Talk-no-Jutsu to get him to move away from this path of hatred. That's the only possible way.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #51
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Sasuke could burn Itachi into nothing. Can't regenerate if there's nothing to regenerate from.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #52
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Except we clearly saw Madara and Muu regenerate from being completely and utterly destroyed by the meteor. So yeah.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-16-2012), kael03 (02-15-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #53
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

It was a physical crush so there would be remains of them after the meteor fell. Try again.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 02-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #54
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Except we clearly saw Madara and Muu regenerate from being completely and utterly destroyed by the meteor. So yeah.
Also Edo-Itachi Amaretsu burned Nagato... whom dispelled it AFTER being burned for a while, so they still regenerate once the user turns Amaretsu off, I'd guess.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #55
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Also Edo-Itachi Amaretsu burned Nagato... whom dispelled it AFTER being burned for a while, so they still regenerate once the user turns Amaretsu off, I'd guess.
Problem is Nagato dispelled it. If an Edo couldn't dispell the Amaterasu they'd continue to burn for 7 days.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #56
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Problem is Nagato dispelled it. If an Edo couldn't dispell the Amaterasu they'd continue to burn for 7 days.
During which they would regenerate. So Amaterasu is useless against an Edo.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #57
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Veng... thats the hype, honestly besides Oros lil snakes, some forest and brush, there has been one time that the 'victim' hit with Amaretsu burned to nothing... these Zetsu's which are made of plantlike material is what they're selling with his character which in the midst of fire burns a whole lot faster, quicker, and more complete, than a full human being, thats just my guess.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 02-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #58
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
During which they would regenerate. So Amaterasu is useless against an Edo.
Amaterasu effectively stopped Nagato's movements if the Edo can't dispel the Amaterasu they'd be incapacitated & would burn for 7 days. Eventually they'd burn into nothing. Even if they continued to regenerate for 7 days straight they'd be caught in a hell fire of unimaginable pain & wouldn't be able to move for 7 days. Now allot could happen in 7 days could it not? Would Sasuke seriously stick around for 7 days watching a burning corpse?

It's funny how you guys seem to think that Amaterasu couldn't effectively stop a golem. Can't wait for Sasuke to use it against one.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-15-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #59
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Aren't we also forgetting to take into account that Itachi can control the fire too? It's not like Sasuke's the only one who can direct the flames. Itachi was just as capable of controlling them (not to the same extent, but control nonetheless). In layman's terms, Amaterasu is not only fucking useless against Itachi the Edo Golem, but it's also fucking useless against Itachi the Mangekyou Sharingan wielder.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #60
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Not if Sasuke destroys Itachi's eyes first & places Amaterasu on them. Itachi can't dispel the Amaterasu if he doesn't have his eyes.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: