Naruto 574 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #76
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
1. Bee would have been captured by Kisame.
Samehada turned on Kisame before he had the chance to capture Bee. Raikage had no part in turning the battle.

Quote:
2. Raikage wouldn't be leading the alliance.
Someone less hotheaded, like Gaara or Tsunade, would be in his stead.

Quote:
3. Madara would have killed the other Kages by now.
Right, because Gaara and an injured Tsuchikage weren't already holding their own when the other 3 kages appeared.

Quote:
4. Naruto wouldn't have gotten tested by Raikage & compared to Minato.
Bee compared him to Minato by saying all he saw was a yellow flash when Naruto slammed Kisame into the wall. Naruto's been compared to Minato for most of the entire series. On top of that, Naruto wouldn't have spent chakra needlessly to get past Raikage, which may or may not affect the outcome of his current battle.

Quote:
Story would be allot different dumbarse.
Not really, dumbass.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-15-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)

Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Samehada turned on a Zetsu clone retard. When that happened Kisame was already inside of Samehada. Had Kisame not sensed Raikage coming he simply would have captured Bee since that was a part of their main goal anyway. Kisame had no out because at that point he wouldn't have been able to handle the opponents that were coming to Bee's rescue.

PS: In case you're wondering he switched here.

PPS

Putting someone else in charge would have changed the dynamics of the war. Gaara wouldn't be on the front lines if he was put in charge while Tsunade would have probably used Naruto & Bee in the war from the beginning. Naruto also wouldn't have been in the cloud village training under Bee. Meaning he wouldn't have mastered the fox.

Actually they were getting their asses kicked. Tsunade & Raikage had to teleport to them. If Raikage was dead he wouldn't have brought up the idea of using his teleport chick since it was only used for items & not people. Tsunade & Raikge jumped in to save Gaara & Old man Yoda.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-15-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #78
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They wouldn't be able to move & would continue to burn though. Unless they can dispel the Amaterasu they're screwed. Also in zombie folklore fire kills zombies.
Wait. Okay. You're talking about naruto ninja zombies now. Specifically the Itachi ninja zombie, I assume.

Uh, yeah, I'll bet you Itachi ninja zombie isn't going to be immobilized by stupid black ninja fire. Who cares if he could be, because he won't be. Just like naruto could and should die to fucking every goddamn ninja he came across in the entire series until he became a ridiculously overpowered ninja savior or what-the-fuck-ever.

Could other ninja zombies be immobilized by stupid black ninja fire? Again, who cares? Besides, what other zombies? The fucking one dropping meteors out of the sky? Again, I'd bet against that happening to him. The rest of them all got taken out by ninja jesus or off-panel rampaging, for the most part. I dunno if there are even any other zombies left. I think they got pushed to the side so we can have a month's worth of chapters about how naruto becomes bestest buddies with a bunch of kawii animals LOL =^_^=

Seriously, you guys. Jeez.

Oh, and yeah, real non-lame zombies can die from fire. But they can also be on fire and still come at you. Double-edge.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2012), kael03 (02-15-2012), OiB (02-19-2012), Sagensyg (02-16-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #79
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

If Samehada had only turned coat because of the Zetsu switch, then it wouldn't have, oh I don't know, remained loyal to Bee when Kisame revealed himself. Which it did. So yeah, that point's kind of bullshit.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #80
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
If Samehada had only turned coat because of the Zetsu switch, then it wouldn't have, oh I don't know, remained loyal to Bee when Kisame revealed himself. Which it did. So yeah, that point's kind of bullshit.
Kisame made Samehada his bitch. It wouldn't matter what Samehada wants since Kisame had complete control over it.

Like right here you fucking retard. Kisame used Samehada to drop Bee in seconds while boosting his own supply. Samehada turned on a Zetsu clone notice when Kisame & Zetsu actually made the switch. It was before Samehada turned.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-15-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #81
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Plot protection for named characters don't exist..
Kishi just love to keep them good ninjas alive even worthless Karin...

The real reason why the fuck Sasuke is killing zetsu..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #82
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Kisame made Samehada his bitch. It wouldn't matter what Samehada wants since Kisame had complete control over it.

Like right here you fucking retard. Kisame used Samehada to drop Bee in seconds while boosting his own supply. Samehada turned on a Zetsu clone notice when Kisame & Zetsu actually made the switch. It was before Samehada turned.
Dude. Samehada completely turned on Kisame. The sword forcibly ejected him when he tried to make his great escape. The only reason he was able to drain KB's chakra at all was because he touched Samehada while Bee was also touching it. The sword chooses its master, and it rejected Kisame in favor of Bee. Kisame forced it to be a conduit to drain KB's chakra, but that doesn't mean he can just subjugate the sword on a whim. If he had such "complete control", it wouldn't have ejected him by force, it wouldn't have turned on the Zetsu clone, and it sure as shit wouldn't have been able to just choose a new master. It would have broken away from the real Kisame exactly the same as it did the Zetsu (with giant spikes shooting out of the handle).
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #83
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

Amaterasu has only proven to destroy zombies thus far, which only cements it for me that it has been overrated for a long time.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #84
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

And snakes, hit killed a snake. Just saying.

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #85
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Leonin View Post
And snakes, hit killed a snake. Just saying.
True.

But the fodder samurai weren't even killed by these black flames. They are not important to the plot so why did they survive? I don't think they wear any special armor honestly.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ExplosiveArt For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #86
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So Sasuke basically said he will not kill anyone from Konoha before killing Naruto lmao.

PS: This was clear foreshadowing of an Itachi/Sasuke encounter.

Food for thought

What exactly did Orochimaru take into account? Was it the war or his own death by Itachi's sealing?

What exactly is the powerup Suigetsu has for Sasuke? Is it Oro cell? Is it space/time?

Will Orochimaru return?

Randomness
Suigetsu apparently outclasses Juugo.

Karin is about to make her escape so she can fail on the battle field.

Team hawk reunion is in the works.
How on earth doe that foreshadow sasuke and itachi"s meeting? It only means that sasuke wouldnt kill any of the rookies.(Its an exuse for kishi to keep them alive without making sasuke look like he cant kill them./ so the fans wouldn't question why psycho sasuke let them live.)
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #87
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

Maybe he cancelled it on purpose. I mean so far he has only killed criminals and those that attacked him. He has always wanted to fight Naruto, remember?
But anyway, the brothers will cross paths and talk that's it. Itachi will out class his attacks and continue to Kabuto.

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #88
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I'm pretty sure that Itachi will fail to beat Sasuke at this point. It's not about power, it's about determination. I have a hunch that everything will change for Sasuke after his fight with Itachi( because it's clearly that they will clash). I'm pretty sure that Sasuke will start to have doubts about himself.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #89
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

^ I have a feeling that itachi will only want to talk and sasuke gets angry and wants to fight, but itachi will try to give him the slip after talking.

Afterwards sasuke gains new hatrid for kabuto for bringing back itachi in such a disgraceful way and ruining his honour, and goes after kabuto first.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-16-2012), King Leonin (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #90
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Sasuke, Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu v. Naruto, Sakura or Hinata, Chouji, and Shikimaru

Sasuke v. Naruto

Karin v. Sakura, most likely.

Chouji v. Juugo

Suigetsu v. Shikimaru.

I think if Kishi pulled this out of his ass I would be pleased because it would show the growth of the younger generation.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (02-16-2012)