Naruto 574 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #91
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 574

What's with the ametarasu when question is....

Why the hell Sasuke wants to fight itachi??..

Doesn't this gayboy go emo all from losing his beloved big brother??..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #92
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't see why itachi and sasuke would even fight. it doesn't make sense at this point to have them fight. Itachi is supposed to be headed towards kabuto, so if sasuke and itachi meet we can assume that kabuto is not far away. My guess is that itachi and sasuke talk, and itachi doesn't quite get to him kabuto shows up with a way to get rid of edo itachi and this in turn pisses sasuke off and starts the kabuto vs sasuke fight.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #93
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I think that it's not this. Think about it: Suigetsu doesn't know about Tobi's plan. So he wouldn't say about a jutsu that destroyes the Juubi that it might help Sasuke. Based on the recent events: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15
(kabuto said the stuff about the Rinnegan) it may be actually intel about the process of the EMS evolving into the Rinnegan.
I forgot that when Hebi joined akatsuki after the itachi fight they learned about akatsukis plans to capture the bijuu... Sasuke was suppost to capture the hachibi and pain the kyuubi...http://www.mangareader.net/93-409-15...apter-404.html

So, suigetsu does know about akatsukis plans for the bijuu and the birds explained the war... I guess Oro could actually of found a way to take out the bijuu in order to stop the akatsuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I don't think he would want to destroy something that could give him power. Though, he never showed any major interes in the Bijuu.
Orochimaru and kabuto only seem interested in Rikudous sages powers (the RG+MS doujutsu) not the bijuu which are the akatsukis interests.

And with the knowledge of akatsukis plans with the bijuu and Oros hate of akatsuki I believe suigestus reaction say enough about the crazyness of Oro's Idea.."Eh.. This.. Orochimaru would even consider something like this. With In that case.. this data, can even be used to take control of this war".

:Oros following of akatsuki's plans, knowing so much it worried tobara dearly...http://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-...apter-515.html

:A crazy Idea such a eliminating the bijuu.

:The war being over the bijuu making theyre elimination formula capable of taking control over said war.

I thinks its plausible that Orochiraru planed on eliminating the bijuu in order to defeat akatsuki and suigetsu has found the data Oro gathered which left him speechless by its purpose. And, if it is the destruction of the bijuu then the data suigetsu has is key to controlling the war as he said.

And I remember Kabuto saying he was invincible because he has Edo tensai and "that" jutsu which IMO could be a jutsu to destroy the bijuu if tobi tried to use them against kabuto....http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/4

IDK, its a radical idea even for Oro, but it is the best way to stop akatsuki and control the war at this point.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #94
What
Genin

What is an unknown quantity at this point

I am calling it right now, Tobi is Orochimaru, it makes so much damn sense.

He died to easily against sasuke, I call it right now. Kabuto will soon find out and be like wtf, think about it guys, he thought eyes alone would be enough at first then realized he needed an actual body at the level sasuke will soon be at to actually perform the moons eye plan.

Not to mention the way in which Tobi keeps referring to sasuke is almost exactly how Orochimaru did.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #95
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by What View Post

He died to easily against sasuke, I call it right now. Kabuto will soon find out and be like wtf, think about it guys, he thought eyes alone would be enough at first then realized he needed an actual body at the level sasuke will soon be at to actually perform the moons eye plan.

Not to mention the way in which Tobi keeps referring to sasuke is almost exactly how Orochimaru did.
Orochimaru wa sealed in the sword of Totsuka by itachi. Hes gone as much as it pains me to say. Kabuto has surpassed him in almost every way so Oro is obsolete and most likely not coming back.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #96
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I very much doubt this. This would ruin the significance of the swords purpose in the first place.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #97
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I think Sasuke and Itachi wont end up fighting.. Maybe they have a chat after naruto is done reforming sasuke. Chat with Itachi is the final push that sends sasuke over to the dar.. I mean bright side.. something like the the words that instructor had with Neji after Naruto defeated him in chuunin exam..

I cant see them meeting at this point doing any good to the story, unless kishi wants sasuke to finish off itachi to prove sasuke's totally lost it. The way things are right now, Itachi seems to want to avoid sasuke.

Although story pt of view, Itachi going after kabuto doesn't make much sense anyway now, I mean except for madara all of the rest of the edo's are done and dusted. Unless ofcourse Itachi once again turns out to be the real hero who makes kage floor mopping madara dissappear...
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #98
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

With the emergence of Tobi's power, edo madara, and kabuto there are many benefits to sasuke meeting with up with itachi. Itichi's initial approach with sasuke did not work so he needs to go back to the drawing board. I don’t think sasuke will ever return to the leaf village but i can see him being the vageta of this manga. sasuke fighting itachi at this point would be pointless as he is in a different playing field right now...
Old 02-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #99
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Why would Oro fuck with Kabuto so much if he was Tobi lol

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #100
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I forgot that when Hebi joined akatsuki after the itachi fight they learned about akatsukis plans to capture the bijuu... Sasuke was suppost to capture the hachibi and pain the kyuubi...http://www.mangareader.net/93-409-15...apter-404.html

So, suigetsu does know about akatsukis plans for the bijuu and the birds explained the war... I guess Oro could actually of found a way to take out the bijuu in order to stop the akatsuki.

Orochimaru and kabuto only seem interested in Rikudous sages powers (the RG+MS doujutsu) not the bijuu which are the akatsukis interests.

And with the knowledge of akatsukis plans with the bijuu and Oros hate of akatsuki I believe suigestus reaction say enough about the crazyness of Oro's Idea.."Eh.. This.. Orochimaru would even consider something like this. With In that case.. this data, can even be used to take control of this war".

:Oros following of akatsuki's plans, knowing so much it worried tobara dearly...http://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-...apter-515.html

:A crazy Idea such a eliminating the bijuu.

:The war being over the bijuu making theyre elimination formula capable of taking control over said war.

I thinks its plausible that Orochiraru planed on eliminating the bijuu in order to defeat akatsuki and suigetsu has found the data Oro gathered which left him speechless by its purpose. And, if it is the destruction of the bijuu then the data suigetsu has is key to controlling the war as he said.

And I remember Kabuto saying he was invincible because he has Edo tensai and "that" jutsu which IMO could be a jutsu to destroy the bijuu if tobi tried to use them against kabuto....http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/4

IDK, its a radical idea even for Oro, but it is the best way to stop akatsuki and control the war at this point.
Yes it kinda makes sense but now the question is if this scroll is so powerful, why does suigetsu want to gift wrap it to sasuke.... he wud probably die the moment sasuke sees him .... so it probably could be something that makes sasuke happy and not kill the messenger
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #101
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Suigetsu and Juugo are not aware that Sasuke turned his back on the rest of Taka.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-16-2012), Tmoore (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #102
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Where, who, why, concieved of this ever before, and for what purpose. It woulda been better if you were trolling, it might have been mildly funny, above is something else, something far more sinister....insanity.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-17-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #103
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi was someone from a different time period, it isn't to unrealistic to say that he is from the future, the question is, who is he.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #104
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

This...
Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi was someone from a different time period, it isn't to unrealistic to say that he is from the future, the question is, who is he.
makes far more sense than...

this
Quote:

ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #105
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Going to answer with the same reply I made in the prediction thread, and add one more point.
1. If Tobi was Orochimaru he wouldn't have needed Tsetsu's recording of Saauke's fight with Itachi, he was there inside Sasuke. Eww. That was so wrong to write.
2. Tobi has more sharingan eyes than he can shake a stick at. Sasuke's body isn't all that incredible. He has limited chakra, as compared to someone like Naruto. If Orochimaru already had all those sharingan eyes he wouldn't care about Sasuke. He had followers fighting to be his next host. He could easily have found a useable body and transplant sharingan eyes into the new body. Especially since he'd have Kabuto's help.
3. If Tobi were Orochimaru, he wouldn't have needed Kabuto to explain how the Edo Tensei worked, considering it was Orochimaru that perfected the technique.
I doubt Tobi is Orochimaru. He'd have no reason to enact this stupid plan to start a war from the shadows. Orochimaru was more of a front and center type.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012), Sagensyg (02-17-2012)