Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers

Why hasn't anyone made this thread yet?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers

Kishi will troll either way.

Tsunade fans might get burned by a poor performance by her, or the Uchiha fanboys will get steamed trolled by her actually making Madara swallow his insults. It should be lulzy either way.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Tsunade's gona get in the kitchen & make Madara a sandwich.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (03-01-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
mashmas
Genin

mashmas is an unknown quantity at this point

or suckle him for that matter
When Luffy said ‘i will be Pirate king’ I said :’Go for it

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray
The mirrors of my honesty
have long been filmed with dust

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern
a jug of water from a jug of wine

as time's wheeled chariot
hurtles down the slope of my life

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

After Onoki and Tsunade, A will have show his will of thunder that energizes him then Gaara will show his will of the wind which he breathes and Mei will show her will of water which flows within her then the 5 kages combine their will into 1 and yet cant beat Madara then Itachi and Sasuke notice Madara while passing by and decide to seal him together. Itachi ask the kages to hold onto Sasuke until Naruto comes while he goes take care of Kabuto
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:55 PM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

For a second there I thought you were going to say that they combine powers to summon captain planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaE...endscreen&NR=1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-29-2012 at 07:05 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (02-29-2012), King Leonin (02-29-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

captain planet was overated and no power ups.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Erybody knows the 'Fu-Sion!' will be Naruto & Sasuke, its just a matter of time.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #9
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

susanoo+the 9 beast with sage mode
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
susanoo+the 9 beast with sage mode
The combination of Sasukes Amaretsu, and Naruto/Kyuubs Bijuustinken imbued with Fuuton, and Kyuub's power would wipe out those forest Edo-Madara's building like nothing.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 02-29-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

so no sage mode or the other 8 beasts
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #12
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
so no sage mode or the other 8 beasts
Doubt it, they're gonna be used plus Ginkau/Kinaku to revive Jyuubi, who'll be vs. Naruto, Kyuubs, and if Sasuke will still be alive is up in the air.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
captain planet was overated and no power ups.
Random powerups that destroy consistency & remove the idea of skill are severally overrated.

Captain Planet also had a gay main character.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-29-2012, 09:07 PM   #14
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Tsunade probably show some Uzumaki Techs because she has Jack shit from the Senju side.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Tsunade isn't going to do anything but puff out her chest & throw some wild punches that at first appear to be working however really do no serious damage at all.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: