Bleach Section - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Bleach Section

With Bleach on it's last run with the final arc in the manga & the anime ending/canceled with the last episode airing March 27th 2012 having a separate section for Bleach seems less & less logical at this point. As it stands now the only traffic really seen in the Bleach sections is for the weekly releases of the manga chapters. Instead of taking up space with a completely dead section on the forums why not remove it & simply post the new manga chapters within the general anime/manga section like we do for other manga & anime? One Piece has recently got it's own section perhaps we could issue a poll for a new 3rd section to possibly replace the now dead Bleach one with whatever is most popular.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach Section

I can see this happening when it does end.(which could be another 2 years)

most threads here are dead

Last edited by SirBenoit; 02-23-2012 at 10:39 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bleach Section

This forum isn't exactly bustling. Replacing one dead section with another, slightly less dead section, isn't going to make too much of a difference. It's up to the admins, anyway.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote