Naruto 576 - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #196
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 576

I think Madara fought the first just to get some of his DNA. Madara says it himself, he basically says that the 1st is/was the strongest shinobi ever and he was definatly nothing to play with. I think that Madara knew himself that he couldnt kill the 1st so he went there to get some dna and barley escaped with his life. I think he was willing to put his life on the line tho. I think that hes looking at the current generation of shinobi and sees how weak they are thats why he talks about the good ol days when real shinobi fought (him and hashi)
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #197
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

1. I see Sasuke following Itachi to Kabuto.

2. I see the other Kages having their little "my will is strong because...." moment

3. Naruto w/ or w/o Bee,Kakashi & Guy's help defeats Tobdara. (probably by using some new "i know there names so I can do this now" technique)
4. Kabuto will be facing Both brothers trying to use Talk no jutsu on them.

5. The Kages will be about to defeat Edo-Madara(but not before one or two of the 5 dies) then Kabuto recalls him and...

6. Itachi/Sasuke have to fight him to get to Kabuto.

7. Itachi fights him and Sasuke goes after Kabuto.

8. Itachi ends up sealing Edo-Madara.

9. Sasuke kills Kabuto or he releases their parents and sasuke goes lil boy lost and can't go on.

10. Naruto finds Sasuke and they clash or he saves him form Kabuto and they defeat him together.

BUT all that is too easy there is gonna(have to) be a big threat that the two Sanin have to defeat 2gether!!!!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #198
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Amuro, Madara don't just came along with kurama to take the DNA... He came to kill but failed...
The DNA was a pure luck consolation....

And whatever hype you are hearing now is from an Edo... Dead and brought back to life..
Madara prior to the VOTE battle thinks he is the best with the fox at his disposal..

Last edited by Gamabunta; 03-03-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-04-2012), Tmoore (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #199
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

my theory on a couple things.

1. Hashirama being so powerful & his fight w/ Madara

He like Madara were(are) what I call an example "The Concentrate method".

let me explain.

We have the Sage of 6 Paths-Sons--off spring----Senju/Uchiha/Uzumaki--------present Uchiha Clan/Present Uzumaki.

Now the Sage was the top then the sons. a few generations later we have Senju, Uchiha and Uzumaki.

Hashirama being closer to the Source makes him SO powerful as well as Madara.

You combine them and you have what MAY be the equivalent of one of the Sons of the Sage. So if you look at it that way it makes sense for the 1st generation(Shodai Hokage/Nidaime Hokage/Madara/Izuna) to be so powerful while Their descendents get less and less powerful in the SAME aspects.

We also don't know where the Senju went, they must have breed into the other clans. I personally think Hurizen was a Senju/Sarutobi mix. Only because the Kage lineage seems to be family based and he was the "modern day" equivalent of the Senju. (God of Shinobi, knew ALL the jutsu of the village)

The fight was a fight of Jealously, Hashirama was the only shinobi known to defeat EMS Madara and CHOSEN leader of the Leaf. He may have taken Hashirama's DNA but I doubt he went into a battle with someone so strong JUST to do that. I mean he brought the 9 tails out with him, he was going all out.

2. Mito Uzumaki's part in the Fight
Mito Uzumaki DIDN'T help him fight in the sense that he couldn't win, she sealed the Fox within herself because...he can't control or re-summon it if it is within a host.
(Kishi showed us that when Edo-Madara tried to summon Kurama)

3. Tsunade (why she is a disappointment to ME)

She should be more powerful since she has Uzumaki & Senju in her Unless it was watered down by another clan.(Namikaze?) My calculations she is 1/4 Senju, 1/4 Uzumaki and the rest whatever. Be cool if it was Sarutobi though.

4.Why Naruto/Sasuke is/will be So powerful

Uzumaki may be the missing link between Uchiha and Senju.

Uzumaki may be older than Senju, the Kage of Uzushio was a good deal older than the 1st Hokage)

(Uzumaki Naruto roughly translates to, roaring gateway of wind and water)
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 09:06 AM   #200
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Humm, jericho, please reduce your signature size. It's very distracting and messes up with the forum's format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
We also don't know where the Senju went, they must have breed into the other clans.
No. Japanese nomenclature ALWAYS gives priority to the most prestigious clan and also to the rarer clans (and Senju clan is both). So...

Quote:
I personally think Hurizen was a Senju/Sarutobi mix.
This is impossible. Senju is a more presitgious clan than Sarutobi, therefore if Hiruzen's mother was Senju, Hiruzen would also be a Senju.

Quote:
Only because the Kage lineage seems to be family based and he was the "modern day" equivalent of the Senju. (God of Shinobi, knew ALL the jutsu of the village)
Oh God, not Senjunarutardism again...

No, only Hashirama, Tobirama and Tsunade are/were Senju Hokage. Hiruzen and Minato were not (Danzou also wasn't, if you consider temporary roles).

Quote:
3. Tsunade (why she is a disappointment to ME)

She should be more powerful since she has Uzumaki & Senju in her Unless it was watered down by another clan.(Namikaze?)
Senjunarutardism hint #2. Unless you have proof of that, any clan less prestigious than the Senju qualifies.

Quote:
My calculations she is 1/4 Senju, 1/4 Uzumaki and the rest whatever. Be cool if it was Sarutobi though.
Why?

Quote:
4.Why Naruto/Sasuke is/will be So powerful

Uzumaki may be the missing link between Uchiha and Senju.
No. The manga blatantly says that Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives. This means that Senju is as far from the Uchiha as the Uzumaki are from said Uchiha.

Quote:
Uzumaki may be older than Senju,
Or the other way around, we really don't know when the first Senju and the first Uzumaki were born, we just know it was more than 100 years ago that such distinction was already being made.

Quote:
the Kage of Uzushio was a good deal older than the 1st Hokage
And Tsunade is older than Kushina, does that mean something? There's no evidence that the Kage of Uzushiogakure and Hashirama were the first Uzumaki and Senju, so their age difference means nothing.

Quote:
(Uzumaki Naruto roughly translates to, roaring gateway of wind and water)
Hello, literal translations that don't make sense in the original Japanese! Uzumaki Naruto means "Naruto Whirlpools", named after the famous whirlpools found beneath the Ounaruto Bridge.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-04-2012), xxMESTxx (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 09:49 AM   #201
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Or if you are hungry in japan, Naruto taste good..

(not a japanese, just heard its a fishcake or the bridge too)
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-04-2012), Numinous (03-04-2012), sFrog (03-04-2012), xxMESTxx (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #202
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, I don't think that Madara planned on losing to Hara, but simply gaining the DNA as part of the total victory. After losing control of Kyuubs, a simple genjutsu for him afforded him the DNA he sought in the first place, and possibly a away to escape actual death to Harashirma, or front it to hs opponent. Nothing so super complex, just the was shit worked out.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #203
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Old 03-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #204
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Gee, just correcting you so you can improve your opinion!

Edit: Naruto fishcakes... *drools*

jericho Uzimaki (03-04-2012), xxMESTxx (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #205
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

lol I know I just wanted an excuse to do that....lol.

To tell the truth you and a few other people on here I wish I knew outside of this forum. I think we could have some interesting conversations.

Debating on waiting or predicting right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #206
Numinous

Quote:
To tell the truth you and a few other people on here I wish I knew outside of this forum. I think we could have some interesting conversations.
There's always the chit chat and debate sections, which could use a little activity.

stubborn_d0nkey (03-05-2012), Tmoore (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #207
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I wish the Debate Section actually had some activity, and holy shit that sig is almost as bad as the last one JU.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-06-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-05-2012), Tmoore (03-04-2012), xxMESTxx (03-04-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 05:00 PM   #208
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Okay, look, i find your theories fun. I don't always agree. And I poke fun from time to time, but, honestly, Tobi/Madara said he fought Hashirama in order to gain access to his abilities? Well, chances are Tobi is not Madara and is just pulling stuff out of his ass. I can't remember, is there a scene where Edo Madara makes the same claims? I'm not trolling you dude, but the theories you've defended in this thread are stretching it.
Because tobi speaks of thigs as if he is truly madara like with the "rinne tensi to be used to revive him" comment. Tobi may tell half truths to manipulate people, but give me one reason tobi would wnat to manipulate konana whom hes about to kill?

Because of that he says himself hes going to tell her THE TRUTH!!! WHICH IS LEGEND HAS IT MADARA WAS BESTED BY HASHIRAMA, BUT IS THE LEGEND TRUE??? THE TUE WINNER IS THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO STAY ALIVE... THE REAL FIGHT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN... I ONLY THAT FIGHT TO GAIN HASHIS Abilities/POWER... NOTHING MORE. nO DISPUTE OVER KONAHA OR WHOS STRONGER, JUST FOR HIS DNA TO GAIN HIS ABILITIES.

Its manga canon:http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/12

U can't just chose to believe what u want to believe from tobi just try and have a basis for ur argument. And since he knows everything about madara, knowing what really happened in the hashi fight is also something tobi would know as well so this isn't a theory being stretched its manga stated canon kishi wrote, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh looky, KYF's on his ass fetish once again. Seriously, at least I won't condemn you if you act upon your needs, because I'd be even happy to not see more Freudian slips about your ass.
Can someone else than me and KYF please indicate what argument did I ever lose to KYF? Because I can't remember it.
ass fetish lol. Everyone uses the term for pathetic members who chose to complain attack other members because they got torn to shit in previous argument and u had urs along time ago, but continue to come back for more as tearings instead of just honoring the ignore list and getting over it.

And the current arguement is just one example numi... Madara did only fight hashirama to gain his abilities and Mito did assist hashi rama against madara by sealing his walking nuke/the kyuubi.

Quote:
Also, I just don't give a fuck about power levels and X vs Y arguments, because they're skewed by nature. I just say Hashirama>Minato because Minatards here are heavily biased. And you fell to the pit because you suck both Minato and Uchiha dong, so the mere thought of Hashirama being better than anyone just makes you flip. I just laugh my ass off.
Ur hype<<<minato feats. Ur just mad because minato would wipe his ass with hashirama in an instant wihtout a doubt with his speed. Just face the facts that minato is too fast for hashirama.

Quote:
Because I can. Hypocrite? Maybe, but amused? Certainly.

How about no? You have a severe case of selective reading to cherry-pick things that go your way instead of looking at the great picture. Everytime Hashirama and Madara are compared, the manga says Hashirama>Madara, but somehow you warp it backwards. Yeah, and I'm the one that needs a donut for his ass (the fuck does that even mean?)
I cherry pick? Ur the one without clarity to read a shounen correctly. basing ur interpretation of the manga off bias against mine which is a clear interpretation of the Manga because I have no bias against any members, thus don't believe the opposite everything they do.

And chapter 500 abd 510 changed the hashirama>madara considering hashirama needs assistance just to injure madara and the fact madara was merely trying to gain some DNA not out and out annihilate hasirama.

Quote:
Sorry, but why did Madara collect Hashirama's DNA to achieve Rinnegan? Just for the lulz? Tobi states that Madara challenged Hashirama as an act of vengeance against Konoha (see chapter 399), so that means he wanted to get rid of the village. And, to this day, Madara still hasn't disproved Tobi's info on the case, so don't come with "lying Tobi is lying" silliness.
WHere does it say madara gained hashiramas DNA to gain the RG? It doesn't only to gain hashiramas abilities lol. WHat manga are u reading???

Tobi told sasuke a story to manipulate him and nothing more. He had no reason to lie to Konana seeing as how he was about to off her. Again, chpater 510 page 13 proves tobis previous statement was BS just to manipulate sasuke.

Quote:
If he was oh-so-much-better than Hashirama, why didn't he try to destroy Konoha back then? Or maybe you're just passing hot air to justify your Uchihatardism by not acknowledging all the times the manga states or insinuates that Hashirama kicked Madara's ass so hard the latter was thought to be dead after VotE?
What about MADARA WAS AFTER HASHIRAMAS dna TO GAIN HIS POWERS DO U NOT UNDERSTAND BUDDY? He didn't care about konaha obviously, just hashiramas powers, the RG and the juubi.
Ur just ridiculous acting like manga canon is hot air just proving how delusional u truly are as a poor butt hurt, arrogant member.

Quote:
Except canon did not state that Madara was holding back just to collect Hashirama's DNA, it says that he collected the DNA in that fight. If you have any evidence of the former outside of being an illiterate dumbass, I'm all ears

What about "tyring to get his DNA to gain his abilities" isn't admitting to holding back? Madara didn't claim "I gave everything I had to annihilate hashirama" only u claim that, however, my claim iis backed by the manga.

Im illterate? U can't even read "In order to aid him mito sealed the kyuubi" as mito aiding hashi in his fight with madara which is what it clearly says. Or that "I fought hashirama in order to gain his abilities" which clearly means madara was fighting to gain hashis abilities not annihilate him to take over konaha.
Or the classic "legend has it madara was bested by hashirama, but is the legend true" making hashis besting of madara not canon, but a mystery so things didn;t go as they say they did in legend like so other many things in this manga. "the true winner is the one who chose to cosue on the future, the real battle is about to begin".. Obviously meaning madara knows he won that fight as the one who survived and fulfilled his goal and the real battle that supposedly happened back then is about to begin...

Thats for ur illiterate ass...

Quote:
Edit: and emachina seems to have a better grasp of the canon than you, so you're specially dumb for downplaying HIM. For the love of fuck, if you're referencing someone's gender, at least get it right.

You're so stupid it isn't funny.

Fluffing: providing sexual arousal to male porn actors before shooting a scene.

How did you even consider I wasn't being sarcastic about that statement is beyond me. Regardless of sarcasm or not, the matter of the fact is that Mito is only mentioned helping Hashirama seal the Kyuubi. Nowhere it is stated she helped Hashirama fight Madara. Again, if you have evidence outside of your inability to read properly, speak it.

How's that projection working for you?
Emachina is just supporting ur side so u support her lol. Its basic behavior on this forum dispite the fact u both don't read or understand the manga by ur own ignorance and unacceptence to the actual manga dialogue and its context.

And what about ASSISTED HASHIRAMA BY SEALING THE KYUUBI WHICH TOOK AWAY MADARAS SUMMONING WHICH WAS A WALKING NUKE ISN'T HELPING HASHIRAMA FIGHT MADARA? Explain that one instead of posting some insult and quitting as usual....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Even if Madara only fought Hashirama for the DNA wouldn't it make sense to I don't know kill the guy you're fighting so it'll be easier to get the DNA? You're blatantly using the information out of context by assuming that Madara wasn't trying to kill Hashirama which clearly isn't true. Madara himself states that it was a death match. Meaning he wasn't holding back.
A death match is a fight to the death as in someones going to die before the fight is over, not that both were trying to kill each other.

Akatsuki fights jinchurriki to gain the power they have within them, but they don't kill then in the fight, they take KO them, take them back and harness the power they have within them.

Notice madara had to grow a hashirama using plants instead of using the real one because he couldn't capture him so he did thenext best thing, got some DNA.http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/512/9

So unless ur saying that killing jinks to gain they're power is best idea damn the manga has been just way off...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 03-04-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #209
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I wish the Debate Section actually had some activity
Seconded.

Quote:
and holy shit that sig is almost as bad as the last one JU.
JU by this point must think we're picking on him

No, it's just everyone else has little signatures (or none at all) and BAM, JU's sig is huge. We don't mind the images by themselves, only the size. You can spoiler-tag them just fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-06-2012)
Old 03-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #210
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
A death match is a fight to the death as in someones going to die before the fight is over, not that both were trying to kill each other.
How could I not quote this.
ask me anything (03-05-2012), Mail (03-04-2012), Numinous (03-04-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-05-2012), Tmoore (03-04-2012)