2012 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 01:59 AM   #46
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
Why not japan moved closer to the united states
By about 8 feet. Which, when compared to a circumference of 6.6k km, is not exactly earth shatteringly large.

Quote:
and the same time the dinosaurs dissappeared was the last time it happened
It wasn't like the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs created the continents as they are right now in that single instant. The continents had been breaking apart for hundreds of millions of years. Pangea wasn't the first super continent either, only the most recent. It also only lasted for ~100 million years before breaking apart into the continents we all know and love.

What you seem to not understand is that the "2012" debacle is due to the Mayan Long Count Calendar ending the current age. It's not the end of the world, the calendar just resets for the next age. The Mayans actually were looking towards this as a time of celebration, not calamity.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (03-05-2012)

Old 03-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #47
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
okay remember pangea? global plate shift to relalign the continents. the natural disasters of recent memory seem to support this
I tried to find some way of interpreting the rules to ban you for this shit, but I couldn't find any reason that was to my liking. Necro one more thread and I'll misinterpret whatever rule I damn well want.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-05-2012), kael03 (03-05-2012), xxMESTxx (03-05-2012)
Closed Thread