Jesus, not the first - Page 21 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #301
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
If you weren't busy nitpicking, that would have been obvious - its a literary device. I do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FayFuck
Also, I know, it's all semantics.
It's possible to both nitpick, and still know it's obvious, you know. Though I will admit, I probably should have put "bullshit semantics", to make me knowing the obvious more....obvious. < Not saying you don't know, but just saying because my "trolling" method should of been more "solid" so it can't be exploited as easily, that's all.

Last edited by Scientia; 03-06-2012 at 11:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scientia For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-07-2012)

Old 03-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #302
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Wait a second, you just said "Intelligent words that sound intelligent."

Think you meant to say something about the way the sentences were worded being clever, but their meanings being stupid.

Or, you know, we could be treating these points as something we want to discuss because it's fun. Not every explanation of what heat and cold are is done out of "need for discussion." So shut it, sexy old cranky face.

I know, I have to get a life. =\

Also, I know, it's all semantics.

Just going to copy-paste from a quick, google search. Too lazy to actually substantiate, but the credible proof is out there, I'd wager.

"If you plot the pressure of an enclosed gas on a vertical axis against its temperature on the horizontal scale, you get a straight line slanting upward to the right. That just means that increasing the temperature results in increased pressure.

Now, if you merely extrapolate the line backward to the left (toward lower temperatures) it crosses the horizontal axis at about -273 degrees centigrade, regardless of the gas being measured. That is recognized as the coldest possible temperature, when all motion stops."

So basically if you think of it as a measure energy-entropy, like Kael said.

Physics. It IS theoretical, meaning its a physics theory proven via math/experimentation regarding thermodynamic concepts, and it makes a prediction. But it makes complete logical sense.

Theory of Everything HASN't been "solved" yet. It's not actually established as a proper theory. It's basically a goal science wants to reach. Anything that Science "believes" IS backed by proof, otherwise Science will "tell you so.", aka they don't consider it proven/won't call it a theory/fact/ won't "believe it." It even says on that page under "current" or whatever, that there is no actual accepted model, yet. They think breakthroughs may come with dark matter experiments, etc.
Ya know when I post shit like what I posted here I have a specific agenda in mind as to where I want the discussion to go but soon loose sight of the point with people going off on these tangents and shit but for once the part I wanted to get at got zeroed in on. There are parts of science that show evidence to something ..like absolute zero yet are never obtained.. there's significant evidence of things such as dark matter but it can't be measured or quantified.. why are these know unknowns accepted and not the know unknown of a higher being or life form?

As religions put it or what people assume it to be is false but since matter can't be created or destroyed why hasn't the scientific community come up with it's own sterilized form of heaven.. or it's own take on the afterlife.. it has multiple dimensions matter anti-matter and everything else.. so where is the comprehensive scientific outlook report for what happens to human consciousness , thoughts, and energies upon death

and working most of you into a tizzy is fairly easy.. you might want to renew your anti-trolling subscriptions cause theres a bug in your current programming.. KYF aint the only easy target.. you just have to know what kind of bait to use
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 03-06-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:45 AM   #303
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Fuck it, I'm tired of dealing with you blatant stupidity. I'm going back to "wow, you're stupid".
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #304
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

good for you
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 03-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #305
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Human Rasengan, don't tell me thats Robert Carlyle? The only place I wanna see him is in a new SG:U season.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 03-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #306
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
a new SG:U season.
I would love for this to happen, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #307
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Human Rasengan, don't tell me thats Robert Carlyle? The only place I wanna see him is in a new SG:U season.
why yes yes it is

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 03-07-2012, 06:47 AM   #308
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
There are parts of science that show evidence to something ..like absolute zero yet are never obtained.. there's significant evidence of things such as dark matter but it can't be measured or quantified.. why are these know unknowns accepted and not the know unknown of a higher being or life form?
Because its not a "known unknown." It's simply an "unknown." It's a possibility with no scientific evidence or models to support it. Meanwhile, there IS evidence and scientific models to support the "known unknowns" of science, just not enough for it to be 100%. And -this is the best part, SCIENCE is so awesome that even when things seem like they are 100%, it realizes it could still be wrong, and it is always intellectually honest and logically rigorous with its "hypothesis" and "theories" and "facts." It'll always tell you how much evidence and models it has, and will always admit if they are proven wrong or don't know the answer to somethng. Science is simply "knowledge." It goes with positive concepts that we can prove and know. It's always changing, unlike most religions that don't go with what positive concepts that they can prove, and simply go with random speculation and generally don't even change it when new facts come along.
Quote:
As religions put it or what people assume it to be is false but since matter can't be created or destroyed why hasn't the scientific community come up with it's own sterilized form of heaven.. or it's own take on the afterlife..
Matter not being created or destroyed does not = people living on after they have died. Science does measure our matter changing, our body decomposes and our matter changes- it is not fully destroyed. It does not mean there has to be another life. You could say there IS a natural "after life", once our life is over stuff happens after it. =/ After...life. It's not going to randomly assume our consciousness gets replicated through a newly made medium in some other place that we have no indication of existence for. Science is intellectually honest, like I said. They aren't going to make up stuff and consider it even partially credible without evidence to back it.

The reason for this is because, theoretically, positive concepts that have no evidence either way are unfalsifiable; there's no way to ever prove that an afterlife doesn't exist no matter how many times we test for it, IT COULD just be in some other place we can't look for some reason. Meanwhile, there IS a way to prove than afterlife does exist, we actually find some evidence for it. Therefore, it is better to take the negative, falsifiable position. Otherwise we'll be proposing and "believing in" completely useless theories that can never be proven wrong. Once real evidence comes into play it is a completely different story.

Last edited by Scientia; 03-07-2012 at 06:49 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scientia For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-07-2012), Human Rasengan (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #309
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Yea I was just wondering why some atheist scientist hasn't published the what happens when you die report chronicling what happens to the consciousness , the electrical currents and things that happen to our physical and mental bodies.. I mean does thought cease with death.. if thoughts are electrical impulses.. by the brain.. how long after death has traces of these electrical currents been measurable.. it just seems like someone would have done this to shut religious people up

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 03-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #310
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

HR, shut the fuck up right now or the next words you type will be deemed "Inappropriate Content" by reason of it being offensive to the intelligence of all other members and you will be automatically banned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-08-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #311
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
HR, shut the fuck up right now or the next words you type will be deemed "Inappropriate Content" by reason of it being offensive to the intelligence of all other members and you will be automatically banned.
how is it appropriated content when it's on topic and I'm not using any vulgar or offensive language... that's a eschewed interpretation of the rules you have there

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 03-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #312
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I would love for this to happen, but I'm not holding my breath.
I would also love for it do happen, but I seriously doubt that they'll make one, though they could at least give us the movie that they were thinking about making.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 03-07-2012, 09:24 AM   #313
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yea I was just wondering why some atheist scientist hasn't published the what happens when you die report chronicling what happens to the consciousness , the electrical currents and things that happen to our physical and mental bodies.. I mean does thought cease with death.. if thoughts are electrical impulses.. by the brain.. how long after death has traces of these electrical currents been measurable.. it just seems like someone would have done this to shut religious people up
HR, for the sake of your own intelligence, STOP getting your scientific/ factual sources from facebook and other loltastic sites and actually go to proper scientific/encyclopedic sites to know what you're talking about.

There are many scientific papers on postmortem neurology, read them before saying such barbarities as "why nobody published that?".

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-07-2012), ask me anything (03-07-2012), kael03 (03-07-2012), Mal (03-07-2012), Scientia (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #314
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
HR, for the sake of your own intelligence, STOP getting your scientific/ factual sources from facebook and other loltastic sites and actually go to proper scientific/encyclopedic sites to know what you're talking about.

There are many scientific papers on postmortem neurology, read them before saying such barbarities as "why nobody published that?".
if and when does a thought cease.. where do they originate, what is the spark that creates life..

I'm just saying there should be a compilation of shit to stomp any question that a "believer might have .. it would make shit easier and stop the whole religion thing .. I mean thats what the secular world is getting to.. why not speed the shit up.. God seems cruel at times and if there is a way to prove beyond a doubt that there is no god then.. it'll make tragedies such as the loss of loved ones easier ot deal with.. if it's just some natural random ass shit then fine.. but if God does it to be mean or teach a lesson then i don't feel thats right

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 03-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #315
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

HR, science does not give a shit about religion and theology because it is outside of its field. However, the contrary shouldn't happen since religion tries to make scientific claims. Also science does not prove negative claims (there is no God, for example), it can only disprove positive claims, but we still don't have the knowledge and technology to disprove God.

But seriously, read scientific papers, because the questions you start with that supposedly are unanswered for you... I can answer them in 8 words.

Quote:
if and when does a thought cease.. where do they originate, what is the spark that creates life..
After brain synopsis end. Brain. Spermatozoid meets oocyte.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-07-2012), kael03 (03-07-2012), Mal (03-07-2012), Scientia (03-07-2012)
Closed Thread