One piece 659 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece 659

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/659

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-07-2012), Gakure (03-07-2012), NeoKakarott023 (03-07-2012), Numinous (03-07-2012), Senkradlol (03-07-2012), SirBenoit (03-07-2012)

Old 03-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: One piece 659

love the pic of smoker with a gas mask on with a couple cigars in it

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

We are adding fawns to the list now lol.

There is so much going on in PH.

I'm thinking the crew will fight the centaur gang, Luffy and Zoro will fight Smoker and Tashigi. I want to know why Law is here, and I don't see him fighting Luffy after what he did in the war, at least not now. 100 hearts ? The surgeon of death indeed.

M reminds me of Johann Kraus from Hell Boy 2. He seems to be in an ectoplasm state going in and out of those lab flasks.

Brook fighting the torso and Usopp's banana boat were silly but fun non to less. Nice to see Franky using weapons left again, and Sanji being boss as usual.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-07-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

So if law is a shichubukai now what does that do for his crew? Kinda thought that was what happend to the samurai, just didnt expect law to be living there

Old 03-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
So if law is a shichubukai now what does that do for his crew?
They stay with him. I'm basing this on the Kuja pirates, they didn't disband because Hancock became a SB.

I wouldn't take the whole "Vacation house" comment at face value just yet. I could just be a joke.
Quote:
love the pic of smoker with a gas mask on with a couple cigars in it
Lol, that was pretty funny.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-07-2012 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, damn amazing, law is a beast.

Now we need a flashback of the shit he did to become a shichibukai

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #7
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

The Uchiwa are oars riding a banana.

Oda, your brilliant bastard.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (03-08-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #8
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

it said law had a bounty of 440 million beli i swear it was 220mil
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
It obviously went up before he became a SB.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-07-2012), Senkradlol (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #10
SirBenoit
Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
it was, that was before auction house and the war when he took luffy away... It probably went up after that...
http://www.mangareader.net/103-2605-...apter-498.html

Old 03-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Very nice chapter indeed.

Well first off, finally got the who SB thing done its Law and i just cant wait to see how hes invovled in this matter. Dont see him fighting Luffy just yet, I dont know why I want him to fight Zoro mainly becuase of his awesome sword. But I know its not going to happen, Zoro Vs Tashigi at some point. Can actually see some sort of skirmish happening between him and Smoker next chapter though. And the point on his crew, from the Kuja Pirates being a SB doesnt mean you need to disband as far as im aware, but it was a good point to bring up cause that means theres a chance there also on the island and might have a showdown with the SH's

Franky weapon Left was pretty sweet popping out of his knuckles, still like the old way from his pop arms :P so im happy either way.

And at Dagoro, yeah M does remind me of Krasus from Hellboy 2 pretty cool if he has a suit similar to him that he will use in the future.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I really hope Law isn't involved in whatever is happening on this island, even though it fits. His power is perfect for creating the centaurs, but Oda has built a mystique around him, and it would really suck to see it wasted by him building an army of freaks or something along those lines in order to exact some convoluted plan.

It really seems implausible that M and his goons wouldn't notice a freaking SB being on the island, that is if Laws statement is somewhat true. So maybe, just maybe, he is on PH doing something else.

I would M to be the stand alone villain on this arc.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
SirBenoit
Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I really hope Law isn't involved in whatever is happening on this island, even though it fits. His power is perfect for creating the centaurs, .
i dont see that being the work of Law (but could be wrong), more of it being the doing of vegapunk... Seems more like the work of a mad scientist than a med guy.. Im curious if Law knows whats going on at this island, with the giant kids and guys in gas mask.. Probably since "the head" was in the building, he could be just checking the place out with his new SB powers? Another good chapter

Old 03-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I bow respectfully to you all that called Law the new SB. I didn't think you all were wrong, I didn't know, it didn't fit his personality after the events that happend in the past. At the same time Milhawk is an SB as well and he's not necesarilly a 'Gov't Robot'. I luv how OP can hit various characters and places, and it fits well. I'd assume Law's crew has prolly grown, remember the guy he unlocked was some sort of Badass Capt., from somewhere before he got captured like a bitch, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #15
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

So I wanted to do my review here, but I couldn't.
Forgive me if this is advertising but I wanted everything I used so you guy could see it.
Here's my review - http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/sh...ll=1#post51523

Again I apologize if I'm breaking any rules pertaining to links to other boards.

Feedback welcomed if possible.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote